Until Death Goo Us Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if running on nothing but instinct, Hunyadi's body sucked at his erection in a smooth wave, starting at the base and squeezing in strong, pulsating wavelengths toward the fist-sized ball of indigo pulp that was her core. He watched with a mix of raw, sensory overload and fascination as she pushed everything down the seam between her breasts to her core.

Her whole body made bubbling, gurgling sounds as he finally rose, letting go over her breasts and pushing up with both hands to unstick himself from her chest. Her tits were glued together, still trying to goad him into shooting just a little bit more into her body by the time he could get upright again.

Ral looked at Hunyadi's dazed, dark-eyed expression and panted with satisfaction. "Huny, this is incredible."

All she could say back was, "Uhn."

Her body slackened again some and Ral put his hands on either side of the wall, pulling himself free with a shriiip. He leaned against the wall for support as Hunyadi's breasts swung back and forth, tugging her whole body forward and back until they settled again.

The human felt a little woozy after all that. Lightheaded was normal, but being truly unsteady on his feet was more a thing he felt when he was drunk rather than insanely horny. He looked down to find himself still rock hard and full of life. He felt completely capable of going another r-

A look at the expanse of her wedged hips and ass changed his mind in an instant. Hunyadi was still glued to the doorway, her gooey mass spilling across both sides of it. She was still jiggling. Enticing him. Calling him.

He suddenly felt like he could go another three rounds without even blinking.

"I've gotta try it. At least once."

Ral all but staggered through the doorway to the living room and then back around to the main entryway into the kitchen. Using the wall for support, he look a long look at his wife from behind. Her hips were absolutely gargantuan, with massive, soft thighs to match. Her ass was somehow even bigger than her breasts. She was bigger than she'd ever been before. And right now, she couldn't lose mass to be any smaller. Ral felt another rush of adrenaline come down the back of his neck and make his skin rise all over his body. He stepped forward.

As if sensing his desire, Hunyadi strained to turn her head, meeting his gaze with one eye.

"Ral...are you really going to take advantage of me while I'm like this?"

That gave him pause.

"Hun..." He couldn't even finish. What was he-

"Well, aren't you?" she said in a sensual tone, smirking.

Ral grabbed her around the waist and pulled himself snugly against her rear, erection sliding down the curve of her ass, pushing against the surface tension of her slippery body. They both moaned in unison. His toes curled the moment he flexed his cock against her skin. Hunyadi made a noise and his shaft parted a seam between the crux of his wife's massive thighs. His cock pushed up slowly, splitting apart the tension inside her body. Slimy, gooey fluid gurgled and shifted inside her, moving aside with agonizing slowness.

His erection swung up in slow motion and afforded him an awestruck moment of fascination and arousal. Hunyadi had never been this viscous -- this absolutely thick -- before. The pressure was incredible. Her body pulsed, trying to contract from the feeling of his twelve-inch erection getting comfortable inside her. She remained the same jiggling, wobbling shape as she had since she'd woken him up earlier.

"This is the hottest thing ever," Ral said. He meant ever word. Nothing could top this.

Hunyadi groaned. "Ral, please finish. I can't take it. I can feel you everywhere!" Her eyes darkened again and she let out a low, growling noise. Her left arm pulled off the drywall with a shriiip, leaving her hand stuck to the wall and her open wrist exposed and weeping jellified fluid.

"Fuck me."

That was all the invitation Ral needed. He grabbed her free arm at the elbow and levered his hips forward, ramming himself deeper into her body. Her ass rippled in one huge wave, making his eyes widen in wonder. His heart beat so hard he could feel it in his glans. This isn't fair.

He pulled back, but her sticky body was thick enough now to make it difficult. Sticky ropes of fluid pulled him back in like huge rubber bands, giving him an extra bit of force when he plunged back in. They collided with a solid whap and another ripple went all the way up Hunyadi's body.

Ral's fingers tightened around her wrist and hip. He lost sight of pacing and just went for as hard and fast of a cycle as he could manage. Everything he could see and feel was incredible. Her slimy, viscous insides sent bolts of electric pleasure up and down his body, like lightning zigzagging across every cell inside him trying to find a home.

He couldn't get enough of her if he tried. His heart complained. His vision throbbed. His lungs hurt. His throat was hoarse from the effort. But he didn't care. He just watched the motion of their bodies coming together with insatiable lust. Her core pushed back down her spine toward the tight channel trying to close around his cock with every thrust.

"Huny," he gasped hoarsely. "Your core."

"It's me," she answered in a broken, almost shattered tone.

"Can I-"

"Fuck me," she answered in a commanding tone even before he could ask. Ral pulled his hand from her hip and smashed his hips into her ass, driving his entire arm into her body at the same time, following the ripple up her spine. Hunyadi started to make a noise, but before she could say anything, he wrapped his fingers around her core.

It felt like warm clay trying to push through his fingers. He closed his hand around her core and made an effort to drag it down through her body himself. He was so close to cumming that just a few more thrusts would probably get him there.

Hunyadi shuddered intensely as he pushed in just a little more, sinking himself as deep inside her gargantuan hips as their unified lust could hope to get him.

"Say ah." He pushed her core against his glans and squeezed his eyes shut.

Ral came. Hard.

Hunyadi made a noise like an ice shelf breaking away from its home, something deep and reverberating. It vibrated the air in Ral's lungs, adding to the intensity of feeling that wracked him from head to toe. A toe-curling bolt of ecstasy pinballed back and forth behind his eyes with every new buck of his hips. He emptied everything he had left into her body to satisfy both their desires. His eyes crossed as she went slack, tugging him forward by his erection.

Her body still pulsed around him from his balls to his cockhead, milking every last drop of semen out of him that he had to give. Each new dribble of cum made his legs tremble. The moment felt like it was stretched over the course of their entire marriage. This was what it meant to be with a slime.

Ral eventually leaned over her body and let go of Hunyadi's arm to slump against her gargantuan rear tiredly. A whirlwind of excitement and lust drained out of him all at once.

He stayed there for what felt like an hour before he realized that he was slowly sinking into her body. He raised his head and came back down off the balls of his feet, drawing conscious thought back into his head from its hiding place behind the serotonin dump still circulating in his blood.

"Huny?" he asked, still nearly gasping with every breath. She didn't respond. He propped himself up on one elbow and blinked away the post-orgasm lethargy trying to keep him satisfied with enough being enough. He uncurled his fingers from around Hunyadi's core and all at once his wife dissolved beneath him into a mound of gooey, chunky mush.

Ral followed the pile of blue gelatinous flesh to the floor in one smooth motion. He ended up prone, looking at the aftermath of what had once been his conscious, sexy wife; now an unconscious puddle of goo. Ral lazily rolled onto his back and search around for Hunyadi's core without looking.

After a few seconds, he scooped her up into his hand and deposited her on the center of his chest, still panting.

"I think..." He wet his sore throat with a handful of fluid sticking to his palm. "I think I'm gonna take a nap here, Huny. Wake me up whenever."

Ral fell asleep with Hunyadi splattered all over every surface in a six-foot radius like the aftermath of a b-list alien movie.

------------

"Ral. Wake up."

The human stirred weakly, feeling sore all over. He opened his eyes and his vision came into focus on a little purple face looming over him. It was shadowed by a larger, almost translucent one just behind.

"Huny," he said, throat still sore.

She grabbed his face with two tiny, indigo hands and stared at him intently. "If you ever grab my core again and fuck it with that huge dick of yours -- without warning -- I am going to go insane." She looked between his eyes as if searching for acknowledgment. "Do you understand that?"

Ral tried to rub his eyes, but the larger Hunyadi took his hands with a pair of sloppy, dripping tentacles and pushed them back to the floor.

"Do you understand that?" Hunyadi repeated with a slight edge to her voice.

"I do. No core. I got it."

She pursed her little purple lips. "That's not what I said.

"Okay." Ral's thoughts were still foggy and slow. Can't this wait until I'm up?

Hunyadi sat up and folded her arms. Her tiny body straddled his upper chest, feet on either side of his neck. She looked like an indignant, eighteen-inch doll trying to use him as a throne. Glued to his hips in an identical pose, a larger version of Hunyadi sucked gently as his throbbing erection without indication that she even noticed.

"I am going to say this once, my love and my husband. So listen well."

Ral's head cleared immediately. She had only ever addressed him like that once before and that had been the most meaningful moment in Ral's existence.

"I'm listening, Hunyadi."

She leaned down and put her cheek to his, purring seductively into his ear, "From now on, we're both in on the decision to thicken me up. Understand?"

Ral brought his hands up to her thick little hips and lifted her off his chest, moving her to straddle his face. He pushed his tongue into the sticky, jellified crux of her thighs. She grinned widely with approval.

"I will consider that a yes."

Ral decided there that they needed to add pectin to their list of essential household goods. Somehow though, he had a feeling that Hunyadi had already beaten him to it.