Untimely Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

Janice had not attempted to join in with Emily and me when we made love so I just let the two girls get on and pleasure each other while I watched and slowly stroked my prick back to life as they brought each other to a series of orgasms. And what a sight it was with both of them licking, sucking and fingering each other: at one stage, Emily was ramming her lover's cunt with four fingers with another two reaming her arse and Janice was bucking and screaming to yet another climax. Eventually they rolled apart, exhausted and sweating buckets. Janice was first to recover. She announced that she had to be getting on home to her boys. She kissed Emily then came and kissed me. "Next time Mark, it's just going to be you and me. I'm going to milk those balls of yours dry."

"That's a promise," I replied and kissed her sexily.

Janice went into the bathroom grabbed two towels, threw one to my sister and me then dried her face and body before dressing. She kissed us both as she left.

"Why did you not tell me Emily?" I asked as I carefully dried the sweat off her.

"Probably for the same reasons you never told me. I mean, it's not exactly something to talk about casually over the dinner table. Where would one start? And you never gave me any indication you were lusting after my body."

"Well, we're over that hurdle now. How did Janice know you wanted to have sex with your baby brother?"

"We got talking about our fantasies one night. I had maybe drunk too much wine when I confessed I wanted to fuck you. She never mentioned it again until tonight when you went to the bathroom and she told me to take off my bra. Mark, I was so embarrassed when I knew you were looking straight into my open blouse with my tits on display. Embarrassed but horny as hell."

"So where does it leave us, me and you? Is this just a one-time thing or will we be together in the future?"

"I'm here whenever you want me Mark. I want to sleep with you permanently." She pulled my face to hers and gave me an all-out raunchy kiss. "And we can start now." She held up one of her breasts, inviting me to give it some attention; I settled my mouth hungrily over the erect nipple and suckled like a baby as I fondled the malleable flesh. After several heavenly minutes of playing with her lovely tits, I started to shuffle down to get my mouth on her pussy but she pulled me back up, telling me, "No, I've had enough tongue fucking." My lovely sister gripped my erection firmly. "I want this prick up my cunt, fucking me senseless."

Once again, she spread her legs and welcomed me between them. I was more than ready after having watched my sister and Janice pleasuring each other so my prick slipped inside her. My own urgency had melted away so I settled into a nice easy rhythm, just stroking in and out of her depths as she moaned and writhed beneath me. We kissed, slowly and sensuously, our tongues playing their own little game as I groped and moulded her breasts. I tweaked her hard, proud nipples, rolling them between finger and thumb. Her legs wrapped over mine: one of her hands was roaming up and down my back while her other hand was squeezing my bum cheeks, pressing me deeper into her and showing me the rhythm she wanted. I was happy to let her dictate my speed and movement. Emily very slowly encouraged me to pick up my pace and her other hand stroked down my back and grasped my other buttock.

"This is what I have wanted for so long, darling brother," she whispered in my ear. "This is what I want forever. Fuck me Mark, ram that lovely incestuous prick right up your sister's incestuous cunt; fill my pussy with your incestuous sperm. Give it to me Mark. Fuck me hard."

I was happy to oblige and started banging into her as she shouted encouragements. Her body was now rising to meet my every thrust, our pubic mounds smashing almost painfully into each other. She wanted more: I wanted more. I got my arms under her legs, raised her knees over my shoulders and thrust with all my weight. She was squealing and pounding my back with her fists and I felt my own sap starting to rise. I reached between us, forced my hand to her clitoris and strummed it from side to side a few times. Just as I was coming, I gripped her pleasure button pinching it firmly. My sister screamed in my ear; her body went rigid, just quivering beneath me as my sperm pumped into her womb. She kept me within her at full penetration as her body twitched every now and then and she finally allowed her body to relax. Slowly Emily started rotating her hips, stirring up memories of her massive orgasm as my prick slowly deflated and finally slipped out.

She sighed as I let her legs slide back to the bed. Her face was heavily beaded with perspiration; small tears glistened in the corners of her eyes. She smiled at me and mouthed the words, "I love you."

"And I love you, dearest sister."

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I encourage you to add your own comment and record your vote.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers
12