Untimely Interruption

Story Info
After interrupting, wife's friend finishes what wife started.
6k words
4.57
29.9k
40
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimvice
Jimvice
85 Followers

Claire and Katie were determined this time to hold to their New Years resolution and keep in shape. Every day around 6, after Claire was off work Katie would show up at our door with a duffel bag crammed with yoga mat and work out clothes. Three weeks in to the year and they hadn't missed a day. Jack was impressed. Last year they had made it four days before falling off the wagon. Most days Jack worked late, usually getting home as they finished around 8 or so, passing Katie in the driveway as she left.

Friday though, his boss was chomping at the bit to get his weekend started and closed shop early around 5. When he got home the house was mostly quiet. He could hear music playing softly in the kitchen, Claire was probably cleaning up before her friend got there. Jack needed a beer so he followed the music.

Claire was standing at the sink scrubbing a pan. He stopped and leaned against the doorway to admire her for a second. She was wearing tiny blue athletic shorts that hugged her butt tightly, the hem, just barely covering the lip of her ass, and a loose tank top over her sports bra. She was swinging her hips slowly side to side, dancing to the soft music. He walked quietly up behind her. His hands came up and cupped her ass.

"Mmm I think all that working out is starting to pay off!" She nearly squealed when he surprised her, his hands giving a small squeeze before grabbing her hip and spinning her around.

"You scared me! Thought some intruder was her to steal my virtue!" She laughed and he pulled her up to kiss him. His hand gripped her butt again and pressed her firmly against him. "Lucky me, you are home early." She pushed her hands against his chest and leaned back against the counter. Finally releasing her ass he moved his hands to her hips.

"Lucky me coming home to this." He said, playfully lifting up her tank top with a finger and lecherously peering at her cleavage. She giggled lightly as his hand teased the hem of her sports bra. Claire had nice tits, not huge but plenty, nearly C's but still perky. Jack loved the cleavage she got in that top. He always got hard when he would see her in it. He cupped one of her breasts, wrapped his other hand around the small of her back and pulled her in to another kiss.

They broke the kiss and Claire looked at the clock, it was just after 5:40. "Katie won't be her for a bit, want to help me with a pre-work out... 'stretch'?" He loved her mischievous grin.

"Stretching is important when working out, don't want you hurting yourself..." he spun her round but kept her against him. His hands pulling her by her hips firmly so her ass was against his groin. She could feel how hard his cock was. He leaned in and started kissing her neck, hands working their way up the sides of her body. "But it's also important you get enough protein to build muscle." She rolled her hips slowing grinding against his cock.

"Oh is it?" She giggled. "Well I better get on that." They traded positions and he leaned back against the counter. He placed his palms on either side of the sink and looked her in the eyes as she smiled and lowered herself down to her knees. He ran a hand through her long dark hair as she freed him from his jeans. With both her hands she gripped him tight, slowly stroking up from the base of his cock.

"Fuck, you are so hard." She bit her lower lip as she rolled her thumb over the head, smearing a drop of precut. She raised his cock up and kissed the base of it. Her tongue licked out, beginning to caress its way up his shaft. Sliding back and forth, while her hand squeezed off and on at the top.

By the time she reached the head with her tongue Jack was aching. He gripped the counter roughly, wanting to but not letting himself grab his wife by her hair and vigorously start fucking her mouth. He groaned as the warm wet feel of her lips engulfed the head of his cock. Torturously slow, she worked back and forth, taking more and more in to her mouth. He looked down at her as she moaned into his cock. Her eyes glittering as she looked up at him. Half his dick was in her mouth with each stroke of her lips. He knew she could only take a bit more without gagging. She saw the lust in his eyes, felt him throbbing against her tongue. Her hand squeezed hard against the base, and started stroking in time with her mouth sliding up and down.

It felt so good, so warm and wet and she squeezed so tightly. He felt her saliva dripping down between her fingers. Jack ran one hand through her hair and gripped the back of her head. Only to stop her from pulling her mouth too far back, though it took all he had not to thrust his full cock down her throat. Claire knew this meant he was getting close.

She moaned hard, "fuck baby don't stop!" He shouted. So she took as much as she could, moaning louder as she took nearly two thirds of his cock. He felt her throat convulse and heard her gag a bit. She pulled back some, but before the head passed her lips she took him back in nearly gagging again.

Jack was going to burst at any moment. He could feel it in his spine, building, pressing his every muscle, he needed to cum. He looked down again. Saliva dripping from her chin and pooling on the floor, Claire's hair a mess. Her eyes closed, head and hand furiously working over his dick. It was so hot. It had been nearly a week since they had fucked and months since his wife had taken him in her mouth, let alone to swallow his cum. He couldn't believe it, this was the best Friday he could remember. Any moment now he would cum. So close.

Thunk! The sound of a car door slamming came from their driveway. He looked to the clock 5:52, dammit she was early. He locked eyes with Claire. She recognized what the sound was pausing just a moment, pulling her head back almost popping him from her mouth.

"Don't stop! I'm almost there!" he hissed and pulled her head back down. He couldn't hold back anymore and started fucking her mouth. She started to moan rapidly as he picked up the pace. Jack could hear Katie's steps walking up to the door. "So close. Fuck. Fuck." Claire's hands pressed on his hips to stop him from fucking too deep. There came a loud knock.

Claire pulled her mouth free, "she's at the..." she started to say but Jack thrust his cock between her lips again. She saw in his eyes how close he was, how badly he wanted to fill her mouth with his hot cum. Knock, knock, knock. Rapidly, louder Katie knocked again.

"Goddammit" Jack said as Claire freed her mouth. She looked up at him past his cock apologetically.

"I'm sorry honey." She said, biting her lip again. "I need to clean up before she sees me. Can you let her in? I promise I'll finish this later."

"...sure... yeah." Jack sighed heavily. His balls ached and his cock pulsed angrily as he tucked himself back in to his pants. Claire gave a sympathetic smile as she hopped to her feet and made her way to the bathroom off of the garage. It was obvious through his jeans how hard he was, so he grabbed a beer quickly from the fridge and tried to hide the bulge with the large can in one hand at his waist.

Another three knocks came just as he reached the front hall. "Coming, one second!" He shouted, and then quietly to himself "I fucking wish." He took a calming breath before grabbing the handle and opening the door. "Hey Katie, sorry that took a minute, I was in the kitchen. Didn't realize Claire was in the bathroom. Come on in." He stepped back holding the door so it hid his aching bulge and gestured inward with the can in his other hand.

"No worries Jack." Katie said, "I'm just pumped to get working out." The energy to her voice as she bounded inside confirmed it. Jack was worked up and didn't try hard to hide it when eyed her as she walked past. While Claire was sexy in an athletic build way, Katie was all curves. He had always found her attractive but it had never amounted to anything more than some light flirting and a fantasy here or there.

Today she was wearing a pant suit, not terribly flattering but the darker tan color complimented her skin and blonde hair. It did cup her ass nicely but it hid her breasts too much. Katie had tits a good two sizes larger than his wife, but in that jacket you could barley tell.

"Claire should be out in a minute, but make yourself at home." He shut the door and followed her toward the living room. Just as she turned around he remembered to move the beer to try and hide his bulge.

"Thanks Jack. Is it okay if I use the guest room to change?"

"Uh sure. Yeah, go for it." He said. He cracked open the beer and raised it to his lips, forgetting why he hadn't yet. Her eyes glanced down and for a moment he thought he saw them widen.

"Th..thanks" she said with the slightest stutter and ducked down the hall to the bedrooms. Jack smiled and drew on the beer again. He gripped himself through his jeans, gave a good squeeze and quietly groaned. He went to the couch, sat down and rested the cold beer against his groin. Fucking-A he thought to himself as he turned on the TV. Claire walked in to the living room with an apologetic smile still on her face.

"She is changing in the guest room. Should be right out." Claire leaned over from behind the couch and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry honey. I promise to finish after she leaves tonight." Her voice sounded defeated. Jack forced a smile, knowing she would be far too tired from her work out, but tried not to show it.

"It's fine baby. Not a problem." Claire gave a little frown when he said it but he turned back to the tv and tried to pick something to stream.

"Ready to get swoll?" Katie's playful voice came from the hall. Jack looked back over his shoulder as she came in to the living room. She had on a pair of loose black athletic shorts that barely came to her upper thighs, and a light blue spaghetti strap tank. Jack couldn't stop himself from staring at her tits. With no sports bra under he could make out the edges of her nipples. Her tits weren't as perky as Claire's but still looked delicious filling that top. Katie caught his stare and gave a playful wink.

"You joining us today Jack?" She smiled as she asked. Claire laughed at her question.

"I don't think we could keep up with him." They all laughed together. The two girls made their way to the garage, Claire swayed her hips a bit, turned and blew him a little kiss before she shut the door.

Jack sighed, took another long pull on his beer, and sank deeper in to the couch. After a bit he found an older action flick he had been meaning to watch and tried to forget the frustration between his legs.

The girls worked out for almost two hours. The bass from their high energy music thrummed through the wall, and now and then he could hear them shout something to a beat. Jack had started a fire half way through. He was sitting on the floor beside it nursing his third beer picking out something else to watch when the beat stopped.

They came in from the garage, sweaty and laughing. Both carrying water bottles. Claire had pulled her light shirt off and was now just in the tight athletic shorts and sports bra. She was wiping sweat off her abs with her crumpled up shirt and caught her husband leering. She smiled mischievous at him.

"Hey honey," She looked to Katie who was downing the last of her water. The sweat made her shirt cling more to her breasts. Jack could almost make out every detail and curve. Her nipples and almost every little bump of her areola were pronounced. Maybe he should start working out with them, he thought for a moment. "How does a glass of wine by the fire sound Katie?" Katie laughed and tossed the empty water bottle in the bin.

"After that work out I think we earned more than a glass!" A whole bottle, Jack thought, I'm definitely not getting laid tonight. Jack ground his teeth a bit, he wasn't hard anymore, even with the both of them barely dressed walking around, but he was still too worked up. Should have relieved himself while they had been working out.

They got their wine and joined him on the floor by the fire. He put on an old detective flick for background noise and worked on his beer. The three of them talked and laughed for a while, and as Claire neared the end of her second glass she smiled at Jack.

"Honey, think you could rub my legs for me? They are so stiff from that workout." She pouted her lips a bit, her eyes glassy from the wine. "Please?" She pushed her breasts together a bit with her arms and leaned in. Jack chuckled.

"Sure, get the oil and assume the position. Katie can you hand me that pillow?" He sat so his legs were under him making a small lap. Claire came back with the oil, handing it to him. She laid on her stomach in front of him and rested her lower legs on his lap. Katie handed her the pillow from the couch and Claire rested her head on it.

He started on her feet, and she let out a happy groan. Katie laughed. "Should I leave you two alone?" Jack almost said yes. Before he could Claire laughed.

"You are practically family, I can get a massage with you in the room." They both chuckled a little too much, the wine was definitely setting in.

"Well then one bottle is not enough. I'm getting that ziff out." Katie smiled at Jack as she stood and walked to the kitchen a little wobble her and there.

"Good thing we have a guest room. That girl isn't driving anywhere." Jack said with a laugh in his voice. Claire chuckled.

"She is such a light weight. Mmm that's good. Right there." He was firmly working the ball of her foot. Katie returned bottle in tow. She managed to sit back down on the floor and poor herself a drink without toppling.

Jack spent another ten minutes working Claire's feet. He paused before moving on so she could drink some more wine. While she was, Jack got up to get another beer. Claire and her were giggling when he came back.

"No, you are staying the night. You nearly poured that all over me filling my glass!"

"Fine" Katie giggled, "but I may need the next massage then!"

"Ha, Not until I get my fill."

"Do I get no say?" Jack joked as he sat back down and Claire put her legs back on him. She pressed one foot against his crotch playfully.

"I promise" she said teasingly stretching the word "I'll make it up to you." Katie gave a playful flick of her eyebrows to jack and then her and Katie erupted in laughter. While they did, Claire stroked along his jeans with her toes and he drew a deep breath. That was not fair. He was already starting to get a little hard again even with the beer. He knew she would be passed out before hitting the sheets after the wine and work out but maybe in the morning before Katie woke up.

Jack realized one hand was holding Claire's foot against his slowly growing hard on and looked up embarrassed. The girls were still giggling, but Katie winked at him. She leaned back and Jack couldn't help looking at her tits as she smiled. Her nipples were quite hard now, she gave him a half smile and pushed her tits forward just a bit. Just enough to seem natural.

"I think he's game." Katie said. Jack gave his head a little shake and started on Claire's calves. The girls continued to talk, gossip mostly. Every other sentence Claire would let out a slow moan. Jack spent nearly twice as long on her calves as he had her feet before working up to her thighs. He focused on his hands and the knots in her legs. He spread her legs apart gently to scoot closer to her, and she lay her legs out to either side of him. By the time he made it halfway up her thighs the girl's conversation had gone quiet. Katie was watching the movie intently as she drank her wine. Now and then she would look over to Jack and Claire. Claire's eyes were closed her head turned away from Katie and the tv. The moans had gotten quieter and her breathing was becoming more even, slow.

Jack was focused on his hands on her upper legs and his eyes stared at his wife's ass in those shorts. Tight enough to be a second skin. He could tell she wasn't wearing panties. There should have been some, she had been wearing them when he grabbed her ass in the kitchen. Must have got her too wet before Katie showed up. Jack thought. Against his jeans he could feel his cock flex at that thought.

As he started to near the upper part of her back thighs, her ass would lift a bit from the pressure, and give the most wonderful little jiggle when he pulled back. He heard a soft noise from Claire, her breathing had been slow and steady a little while now. He pushed his thumbs up to the lip of her ass and rubbed slow and deep. His thumbs slipped under the hem of her shorts, and his hands cupped along her lower hips. He looked up realizing he had forgotten Katie was still in the room.

She was watching him intently, smiling. She motioned with both hands like she was grabbing Claire's ass. They both chuckled quietly. He worked back down a couple inches, still smiling at Katie.

"Do it," Katie mouthed silently. Jack shook his head. Again she mouthed "do it" one hand making a grabby motion again. He rolled his eyes but on the next pass he reach up with both hands and cupped her ass. She moaned slightly but didn't stir. If she wasn't out she would be soon. He looked Katie in the eyes as he played with his wife's ass. She smiled mischievous just like Claire had earlier. It was far too much of a turn on to openly caress his wife's ass while her friend watched. There was little room in his jeans left for his cock to grow any further at this point. Katie bit her lower lip slightly and mouth "hot."

Jack leaned back and reached to finish off his beer. Katie was shaking her head, she mouthed "under" and gestured one hand sliding under another. He shook his head. So Katie leaned forward not breaking eye contact with Jack. She slid both hands down the back of his wife's shorts and gave a solid squeeze. Jack saw her pull his wife's cheeks apart, just like he would before burying his mouth in her pussy. She mouth "damn" to him.

Jack was definitely too hard to stand up after watching that, especially after he realized one hand had gone to his crotch. Katie didn't stop caressing his wife's ass right away. She was looking at him as she leaned over Claire, who's breath still was calm and slow.

"I think she is out like a light." Katie said, easing her hands from Claire's shorts. Lightly she said "I don't think she is making it up to you tonight. Do I still get my turn?" She went back to the position she was sitting in before, but her shoulders were back more pushing her tits out further than previously. There wasn't even an attempt to hide her intention of showing them off to Jack. Her look went from his eyes to his hand grabbing himself through his pants.

"Uh, sure." Jack said nervously. He probably should wake Claire he thought. He leaned forward over Claire about to shake her shoulder.

"How do you want me?" Katie said softly before he could wake Claire.

"Hm," he looked around. "The couch sound good?" She smiled.

"This is your show, you can have me wherever you like." She giggled. Fuck, Jack thought, behave, behave. "I mean place me," she laughed softly again. "Sorry." She sat down sideways on the couch. "Can you do my neck and shoulders first? I think the bar from the squats gave me a kink." Her hand was rubbing a spot where her neck met her shoulders.

"Sure" Jack had to swallow a lump in his throat. He carefully stood up trying not to make his bulge obvious again and moved to sit behind her. He rubbed some oil between his hands and she pulled her blonde hair out of the way.

"Wait," she said. She stood up and grabbed his leg on the couch and stretched it out straight. There was no way she didn't see the tent in his jeans, but she didn't comment. Then she sat back down between his legs, not quite an inch from him. "Better." She said as she stretched out one leg next to his.

Jimvice
Jimvice
85 Followers
12