Untimely Interruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack started slowly rubbing her neck. He felt the knots as he worked down toward her shoulders. "Oh god I needed this." Katie said. She would moan softly, higher pitch than Claire, but quieter. Jack couldn't help but wonder if that was the same moan she made during sex. He tried not to focus on that, or how soft her skin was.

She sipped some wine again and reached up to the straps of her tank top. Lowering them off her shoulders and halfway down her arms. "Get those out of the way." She said quietly and scooted back ever so slightly so her ass was almost pressed against his groin. If either of them moved his cock would press right in to her and there would be no mistaking it. Even if he wanted to move he couldn't, her leg on the couch now rested partially on his, her toes pressing against his foot.

He got more oil and started on her left shoulder, turning himself slightly away from the couch and stopping himself from grinding himself toward her. She moaned louder this time as he found a deep knot. He glanced to Claire, but she was breathing deep and even next to the fire.

His hands worked over her shoulder and with one he spread oil over her collar bone on that side. He glanced down the front, her tank top had shifted and the hem was hanging on her nipples. The tops of her areola exposed. Hinting at what was below.

Jacks hands were hungrily massaging now. Savoring the feel of her bare skin, his ears taking in the soft sound of her moans. He watched her breasts rise and fall as he rubbed her collar again. Slowly she breathed in as he softly caressed a hand below her collarbone. Fingers grazing gently above her breasts. Katie felt like there was a fire growing in her as they slowly came so close.

They were both breathing deeply now. When he moved his hands to the other shoulder, he turned his hips back. His cock pressed against her ass now. It flinched when he realized. A stifled grunt broke from his lips and he paused massaging.

"Don't stop there." She begged feeling that he was so hard. Claire hadn't been kidding about how thick it felt either. "Keep going." I need it, please, she thought, don't stop now. She could feel his cock flinch against her ass when she spoke. There was no doubt his mind was going down the same path as hers. She needed taken more than a massage, it had been months since she had fucked anyone.

Trying to reign herself back she said "You have to get the other side." As much as she tried her voice was soft and husky. He could hear the wine and something else in it. That's just your dick thinking Jack, it's just the wine.

"Just a little hand cramp. Don't worry I'll finish you off." He tried to sound playful, upbeat.

"Good" she said between two groans and his cock flinched again. He worked methodically trying to focus on her muscles and not the globes of her ass now fully pressing in to his engorged cock through their clothes. Fortunately she hadn't moved her hips at all or he may have cum right then.

As he began oiling her right collarbone she leaned back into him. Her top began to slip and before she could pull it up he caught a glimpse of both her nipples. With a quick breath in his cock flexed again against her. She gave a small wiggle and smiled. She was now holding her top against her breasts with one hand. Now her shirt covered more but her hand pushed her breasts up and together more. Filling his view with her generous cleavage.

"That oil feels great. You should use more on my collar." Without a word he reached over and grabbed the bottle. The other hand smoothly ran up her neck and lifted her chin up and away with a finger. It gave him a clear view over her shoulder down along her neck to her chest. All night he had been pouring the oil in to his hands to warm it up before rubbing, but now he raised the bottle over her chest. Slowly he tilted it letting it drip down over her collar. He was generous as he worked from right to left. The oil pooled and started to run down her chest. Jack watched with fascination as it ran down between her tits. Images of it being his cum filled his mind.

With his hand under her chin her mouth was closer to his ear. She moaned sensually and rolled her hips forcefully in to him. That was definitely on purpose and he groaned long and slow.

Letting go of her chin he ran his hand across her collar still slowly dripping oil on her chest. She didn't stop rolling her hips. The hand holding her shirt dropped away from her chest, fully exposing her tits to his eyes and almost immediately to his hands. Setting the oil down, Jack took both her breasts in his hands.

Jack rocked his hips with hers as he cupped her breast, coating them in oil. They were full and soft in his grip. They moaned together as he caressed them and they ground into each other. Then he took hold of her nipples and rolled them between his fingers. She moaned his name. It was high and full of yearning for more. So fucking hot he thought, her moans were better than he had imagined. They were now fully grinding into one another. Katie's upper body was covered in oil, soaking her shirt bunched up on her waist.

"I am so wet right now," she whispered licking at his ear. "Your hands feel so good. Don't stop, please. My pussy is dripping, god I needed this." Jack pinched both her nipples and leaned in to kiss her neck. Not thinking, just reacting to how she moaned and moved, Jack lowered a hand and cupped her mound through her shorts. Both of them froze when she moaned too loud and they looked to Claire. His wife stirred but didn't get up.

"Shhh" he said and then slid two fingers up the leg of her shorts and under her panties. Katie grabbed his face and her lips found his mouth. She moaned hard in to them as his fingers started stroking her pussy lips. Jack could hear how wet she was when he slid a knuckle in to her, then two. They broke their kiss and looked toward Claire, still asleep on the floor. Jack put his thumb just above her clit and began stroking two fingers back and forth against it. Eyes wide Katie began kneading her own breasts. Deftly, his fingertips built a rhythm of pressure.

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Yes" she huffed quietly. She could feel her pussy juices flowing, her toes clenched. Each breath was short and ragged. His hands were so warm, strong, the pressure was firm, rhythmic. Waves of pleasure rolled through her with each flick and stroke. "Don't stop!" She begged with a whisper.

But then he did. "What?" She started to say, but he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her around, laying her back on the couch. With a single motion he snagged the hem of her shorts and panties and pulled them away.

A small gasp escaped her lips. Before she could speak Jack leaned in. With his thumb and forefinger he spread her lips open and cupped the top of her clit. Softly, he began licking from the base of her slit. Taking each of her lips between his, sucking gently. Licking, savoring the taste of her skin and juices. Sucking, licking, kissing and tasting every piece of her flesh. After what felt like forever his tongue caressed the bottom of her clit and pressed it up against his fingers. Steady, but building with rhythm, it stroked her and pulsed against her. She was panting hard now. Squeezing her nipples and trying to bite back her moans. It was too much, she grabbed his hair and ground her hips in to his mouth. Too much. Too good. She needed it, aching for more even as he feasted on her.

"Fuck. Fuck." She huffed. She looked toward Claire praying she was still asleep. Little blessings, she hadn't moved. The thought of Claire's husband hungrily devouring her clit as Claire slept not 6 feet away was driving her wild. It was so wrong but it felt so good and she needed this. Remembering how hard he had felt against her she knew he did as well.

"Ah. Yes! Fuck" she panted again and again. Close, so very close, she felt like he held her on the edge of an orgasm and pushed over and over. But it wouldn't come.

Then he slid his other hand along her thigh and slipped two fingers in to her. Everything went white when they pressed up from within her against where his mouth was. They curled and cupped, pressing and stroking inside her in time with his tongue. The dam broke and her body began to quake. Her legs quivered and she bit in to the couch to moan. His mouth broke away but his fingers worked rapidly still and her pussy gushed. She hadn't squirted like that in years.

Rough ragged breaths were coming from Jack. Leaning over her he was looking down at her glistening pussy and the pool of her juices dripping from her, his hands and his chin. Never had she seen that look of raw desire on his face.

"Fuck, I needed that." She said, then "God I made a mess," and she looked toward Claire. Jack grabbed Katie's wine glass and splashed what was left on the couch and floor.

Wiping drops of wine from her thighs, she laughed gently. She was breathing heavily, and her legs still shook some.

"I think it's time someone made it up to you." Sitting up, she crawled across the couch to him. He looked to Claire but then undid his belt and pants. He sat back on the arm of the couch as her hand reached in to his pants and grasp his shaft. A long low moan escaped his lips as she pulled him free.

"Oh you need this don't you?" Her mouth lingered just above the head of his cock. It was throbbing in her hand. Claire had told her Jack was thick, but she didn't think it was this hard or long. It wasn't huge, not porn star big, but she hadn't held one this large in a long time. She slowly stroked as she stared at it. It was dripping precum so she licked it from the tip. Jack moaned and thrusted as she did. With a startled welp she took the head in her mouth. Her tongue stroked the head slowly, softly at first. Keeping the head just past her lips she sucked and teased it.

Jack looked down and watched as she rolled her mouth around him. Blonde curls draped past her shoulders. He could see her tits bounce slowly as she sucked. Leaning forward he ran hands down her back to her ass. Katie was all curves, and the heart shape of her bare ass looked irresistible. Her mouth felt so warm and she sucked harder than his wife. Her tongue stroked just under the head. He wanted so much more. Leaving one hand on her ass, he gripped her head hard. And pressed. A moan half way to a squeak escaped around his cock as he thrust in to her. She didn't gag, and he groaned and pressed further. She took nearly every inch before she started to gasp.

Letting go he leaned back on the arm of the couch again. A long strand of saliva hung from her lips as she pulled back to breath. The yearning in his eyes was animal. Katie couldn't remember the last time she could feel how much a man wanted her by how he looked at her. Tightness welled up in her and she could feel her pussy dripping from its lips. With a soft ungh noise she enveloped his head with her mouth. All she wanted, all should could think about was making Jack cum. Stroking the base as she began picking up pace. She felt him twitch against her tongue when she moaned, so she started moaning more. With one hand he grabbed up her hair so he could watch her passionately devour him. It was mesmerizing.

"I am so close." He whispered as he started thrusting again. She moaned deeply when he did, and that was all he needed. Letting go, Jack ran both hands through her hair, and started fucking. She moaned more. It was animal, how he took her. Each thrust aching with desire, wanting more. Wanting all of her. It felt so good. More, he needed more.

When he came she swallowed hard, drawing it out of him. Relief pulsed through him with each spurt. Katie savored every one moaning, draining him. That had been worth the wait. Jack slid down to the couch out of breath. Katie shimmed her tank top down her legs and rolled on her back. He took in the full sight of her. Draped across the couch her head resting on his legs she looked delicious.

"That was amazing." Breathlessly he said. Katie stood up and smiled seductively at him.

"Yes it was." She said as she stretched. Jack leered at her bare pussy still glistening. He wanted more. Wanted that warm tight pussy to gush on his cock. Grabbing her panties and shorts, she winked at him and snuck off to the guest room. Jack sat back stunned for a while before he went and washed up.

12