Untitled Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
A female couple teasing and tasting.
4.8k words
4.65
5.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the bar, the atmosphere was chill and inviting, the music so loud you could feel it in your bones. The band was covering "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon, and we were on the open floor with a decent sized crowd, most everyone tipsy or getting there. We'd been there a little over a hour already and I'd had a couple drinks and was feeling loosened up enough to be up out of my seat to enjoy the band, but not quite tipsy. I dragged her with me to stand close by our table even though she had just barely finished her first drink. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me, our pelvises grazing each other, and I tried to twist her hips to get her moving. She put her arms loosely around my neck and rolled her eyes with a smile, letting me do it but not contributing. I moved my hips along with hers, both of us singing loudly, but still drowned out by the band. I gently kissed her lips as I brushed her long, straight brown hair behind one of her shoulders, then leaned down to plant a kiss on her neck. Her scent was intoxicating. She didn't ever wear perfume, she always just smelt so sweet. For a spilt second it made me forget we were in a crowd and I kissed her neck again, a bit more excitedly, placing eager kisses from her jawline down to her collar bone, one hand moving to the back of her neck while my other hand reached back and cupped her ass cheek, giving it a firm squeeze.

"Mmm, damn babe, " I barely heard her say in my ear right before she gently nibbled my earlobe. Her hands moved from being draped on my shoulders, her palms grazed down the front of my body until they reached my stomach, then she slid them around to the small of my back, her fingertips dancing right at the top of my jeans, just barely sneaking underneath.

"Let's not get too excited, or else..." I replied with a cheeky smirk, feeling her lips on my neck now, so soft, like rose petals being dragged across my skin.

"Or else what?" She stopped to say coyly as her lips made their way closer to mine.

"Or else I'll miss the end of the band and you might pay for it later," I said promisingly right before she pressed her lips against mine. She smiled against my lips, and I could tell she was about to put my words to the test. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, and I started massaging her tongue with mine, tasting the remnants of her fruity drink. She tasted sweet like a strawberry, and it made me want to taste more of her. I pulled away abruptly from our kiss, grabbing her hips tightly and staring into her eyes.

"We might have to leave sooner than later," I said suggestively, and she let out a startled "woah!" as I suddenly spun her around by her waist, her back now to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against me, bringing my face next to hers and kissing her cheek. She rested her arms on mine, and placed her hands on mine too, locking our fingers together and letting herself relax and lean back against me. I kissed her cheek again, this time closer to her lips, and as I was about to do it again, she turned her head to let her lips meet mine. She squeezed my hands as she opened her mouth slightly and I let my tongue slide past her lips, into her mouth. We spent the last minute of the song just standing there with her in my arms, tongues dancing together, and her squeezing my arms around her tighter. We almost forgot we were in a crowd, until the song was over and it got much quieter while the lead singer exchanged some chit chat with the people nearby. We broke off our kiss and both laughed a little as I slowly spun her back around to face me, keeping one of her hands in mine. She squeezed it and then picked up her drink off our table, finishing it off. As the band started their next song, we both sat down on the tall barstools that accompanied our table, and she pulled mine closer to hers so we were literally right next to each other with our thighs touching. She slid her hand to my inner thigh and gave it a squeeze and then let it rest there. I slipped an arm around her shoulders and leaned the side of my head against hers.

"Do you want another drink?" I asked as I ran my fingertips up and down her upper arm.

"No, but I am a little hungry," she looked at me with a grin. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Do you want me to order us something?"

"No..." She said as she squeezed my inner thigh again, then slowly ran her fingertips along it, and then gently along the crotch of my jeans.

"Babe!" My eyes widened but so did my smile, since she was never this bold in public. "You really are trying to get in trouble aren't you?"

"Me?" She asked innocently as her fingers slipped under the hem of my shirt to just barely touch my bare tummy. She looked at me and bit her lip, batting the long eyelashes of those emerald green eyes at me. I inhaled sharply and squeezed her shoulder as I felt her touch my skin.

"Teasing me here is only going to end badly for you," I warned her seductively.

"Who's teasing?" She smirked, subtly licking her lower lip before leaning her face closer to my ear, her hand moving to rub my thigh as she whispered, "I never tease," and then gently flicked her tongue, followed by a kiss, just below my earlobe.

"Oof, that's a lie," I laughed, the urge to just leave getting stronger. She gently bit my neck, and it sent instant electricity through my body. I suppressed a moan and instead let a heavy sigh escape my lips before grabbing her hand and stating, "Okay, let's go! We're leaving!" I stood up and held her hand tightly, practically dragging her towards the door.

"Hey, wait! What's the rush? Don't you want to hear more of the band?" She stopped us halfway to the door, and I knew she was just continuing her little game.

"Oh no, don't even try it. You are gonna get exactly what you're after, girl! Let's go!" I tugged her hand and she laughed, following me out the door. We walked to our car, and both climbed in, me in the driver's seat, her riding shotgun. We buckled our seatbelts and I started the car, pulling out of our parking spot and onto the road for our less than 5 minute drive home.

"Can you behave for the next few minutes?" I gave her a sideways glance as we stopped at a red light.

"I've been behaving just fine," she responded matter-of-factly, "and I'll continue to behave as I like," she said in a bratty tone as she reached over and flicked my hair. I glared at her playfully as the light changed to green. I focused on the road again, resuming our drive.

"Well we'll just see what that gets you," I warned her, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Oh really?" She chuckled a bit, and out of the corner of my eye I could see that she spread her legs. I glanced over, raising an eyebrow. "Eyes on the road!" She scolded as she started to rub her own hand up and down her inner thigh.

"That's bullshit!" I protested, glancing back over as she continued to rub her hands over her own body, biting her lip and making heavy sighs. I kept glancing from the road to her, but every time I looked her way, she swatted at me.

"Ah-ah, watch the road babe!" She grinned, amused.

"You're a bitch, and you're gonna get it," I laughed and reached one arm over to swat back at her as I kept my eyes on the road. She just laughed and pushed my hand away. Finally we were pulling into the driveway of our apartment. I parked the car and we both got out, her looking for the keys in her bag as we approached the door. As she slid the key in the lock, I stepped up right behind her and slipped one arm around her waist, pulling her tight against my body, and my other hand slid across her hip and down between her legs, firmly squeezing her thigh.

"Mmm," she pressed her ass up against me as she turned the key and opened the door. I practically pushed her inside, throwing the door closed behind us and guiding her straight to our bedroom.

"Get in there and take off your shoes. Then get in bed," I tell her, slapping her ass as we get to the doorway. She let out a high pitched yelp and rubbed her ass where I just slapped her.

"Someone's bossy," she narrowed her eyes at me playfully as she kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed, leaning back on her palms with a bratty grin.

"Oh, you have no idea," I said ominously, kicking off my own shoes as I stepped slowly towards her. I reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head and tossing it aside. She eyed my slender body as I stopped in front of her, and reached out to touch me. I stepped back abruptly and slapped her hands. "I didn't say you could touch," I said seriously.

"What the..." She started to say, but I cut her off.

"Lay down," I directed her, not breaking eye contact, not smiling. She quickly understood what was going on.

"Ohhh I see. And if I don't want to?" She challenged me. I stepped towards her and reached one hand out to touch her face, gently running my fingertips along her jawline from her earlobe, towards her chin, and then spoke.

"Then you'll see what happens when you're not a good girl," I put one hand on each of her shoulders, pushing her back onto the bed. She let out a surprised but excited gasp as she fell back, and then propped herself up on her elbows. She bit her lip and watched me as I took off my jeans, and then reached my hands down to unbutton hers. I yanked them off her quickly, almost sliding her off the bed too. We both laughed as she readjusted, taking off her shirt as she did. I climbed over her and straddled her, grabbing both her hands and holding them above her head against the bed as I hovered over her, my lips only an inch from hers. She tried to kiss me and I turned my head. She furrowed her brow in disappointment and struggled against my hands.

"You only get to do what I tell you to do," I informed her, lacing my fingers with hers and putting more weight on my hands to keep her from freeing them. She stopped struggling.

"Oh really? Then what can I do?" She asked smugly.

"Lose that attitude before it gets you into more trouble, first of all" I threatened, "then you can stop talking and let me enjoy you for a minute," I whispered before leaning down and kissing her neck hungrily. She moaned and squeezed my hands, looking up to give me more access to her neck, the place that got her hot the fastest. I feverishly planted kisses all over her neck, first on one side, kissing my way over to the other side, her head tilting to accommodate me. As I kissed down towards her shoulder, I stopped for a second and opened my mouth, gently sinking my teeth into the most sensitive area on her neck. The second I did she let out a loud gasp and almost a whimper of a moan, her short fingernails digging into the back of my hands. Her head sank back into the bed a bit more, her back arching, causing her bra-covered breasts to rub against mine, and she tried to pull her hands away, unsuccessfully.

"I wanna touch you!" She demanded, trying again to pull her hands free, but failing.

"Not yet," I shrugged, gently dragging my tongue across where I just bit her. She growled in frustration, but became quickly distracted when she felt my lips on her neck again, this time gently sucking on her skin. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, her hips starting to grind up into me, and I could feel how bad she wanted to get her hands on me. I stopped sucking before I would leave a mark, and started firmly kissing downwards again, to her upper chest.

"Babe, please let me touch you," she begged, looking down at me with desperation swelling in her deep green eyes. I smirked proudly at the sound of her begging, and I brought my head back up, pressing my lips to hers.

"See, now that's better. Being a good girl gets you what you want," I said as I released her hands. She did not hesitate, her hands grasped at my back, her nails and fingertips digging into my skin as she smashed her lips against mine again, shoving her tongue into my mouth, her hands wildly exploring my body, all over my back, down to my ass, back around and up my stomach to grab my breasts and squeeze. I moaned into her mouth, trying not to let her see how much I loved her hands all over me, but every time her fingers slid across my skin, I felt a hot, tingling sensation that started between my legs and radiated throughout my body, and all I wanted was her.

"Can I take this off?" She asked sweetly as she tugged at the front of my bra. Clearly she understood the game now. I just nodded and kissed her again as she reached back to unhook my bra. She had it off quickly, tossing it aside and immediately cupping my breasts in her hands, massaging them gently. I reached my hands behind her, and she cooperated by arching her back so I could remove her bra. My hands covered her chest as well and we both moaned into each others mouths. I broke from our kiss, moving my lips down to kiss her bare chest, across one of her breasts, swirling my tongue around her nipple before taking it into my mouth, gently massaging my tongue around, as I still groped her other breast in my hand.

"Mmm..." I moaned against her skin, snaking my hand down her smooth stomach, over her hips and between her legs. Her legs opened wider immediately, inviting me to do as I pleased, but I wasn't going to just yet. I rubbed her center through her panties, feeling them starting to get damp. She groaned and gyrated her hips, her hands finding their way into my hair, gently grabbing it. I grinned and began dragging my tongue down her body, climbing off of her and putting my feet back on the ground so I was just leaning over her now. She watched me intently with an excited grin, putting her arms back up over her head so I could admire her gorgeous, slender body. I placed both my hands on her hips and pressed them down just slightly, "Don't move." I directed her as I got down on my knees in front of her, still holding her hips down. I slid my hands to her thighs and opened her legs, leaning in to kiss her center over her panties. I wanted to rip them off and devour her right then, but my desire to tease her and make her beg was even stronger, so instead I turned my head and began kissing her inner left thigh.

"Ooh," she sighed with pleasure, her hands finding their way to my head again, running her fingers through my hair. As I switched to her other thigh, she instinctively tried to move her hips, wanting me to bring my attention to what was waiting behind her panties.

"Hey! What did I say?" I pinned her hips down with my hands again and sat up straight, "do you want me to stop?" I threatened, as I teasingly tugged her panties lower on her hips, with no intention of actually removing them yet.

"No!" She whined, "don't stop! I'll stay still!" She insisted, looking down at me with pleading eyes.

"That's what I thought. Now don't move until I say so, and now as an added punishment, you have to keep your hands to yourself," I smirked as I leaned back in towards her thighs.

"Ugh!" She threw her head back into the bed in disappointment, her arms at her sides, "Fine!" She agreed reluctantly.

"Good girl," I whispered, "now remember... don't move," I warned her before slowly dragging the tip of my tongue up the middle her panties. Her hands grasped the blankets and she gasped, but kept her hips still. I repeated my motion but this time on the skin right next to her pantyline. I did this slowly on both sides, and each time she whimpered loudly as her hands clutched the blanket and she resisted the urge to grind her pussy into my face. I reached up and ran my fingertips up and down her panties, almost tickling her, and then used more surface area of my fingers to rub up and down painfully slow. She moaned and reached up to bury her fingers in her own hair in frustration, and I loved watching her go crazy. I finally push her panties to the side, exposing her hot, wet pussy, and I resisted the overwhelming urge to shove my tongue inside her. Instead, I puckered my lips and very softly blew air up and down her wet slit.

"Babe!" She shouted desperately, her hands sliding down her face helplessly.

"What?" I asked innocently, grinning and giggling quietly. I blew on her again and then used only the tip of my tongue to just barely slide it up and down her pussy.

"FUCK, " she groaned loudly, slamming her hands down on the bed beside her and clutching the blankets again. I moved her panties back to cover her and she looked down at me with wide eyes, "I didn't move or touch you!" She exclaimed, clearly panicked. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Relax," I winked at her as I grabbed her panties at her hips and pulled them towards me, over her knees, and onto the floor. She sighed in relief and bit her lip, watching me with anticipation. I planted kisses on her inner thigh again as I reached my right hand up, glancing towards her just as my fingers touched her. She gasped and moaned loudly, impressively managing to stay still as I rubbed two fingers up her dripping wet pussy. I teased the feeling of my fingers going inside her, only barely letting the tip of my finger past her threshold before bringing my fingers back towards her clit.

"Ugh, babe, " she sighed helplessly, "please... I've been good!" she begged for any shred of mercy.

"Mhmm, you have," I grinned, and then flattened my tongue against her pussy, licking up firmly and tasting her, making sure to go fairly slow to enjoy it. She still managed to resist moving her hips, and I was impressed, so I stood back up and seductively crawled back over her, kissing her deeply and thrusting my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste herself on me. I pulled away and whispered, "you've been real good babe... so I'm gonna lift your restrictions now..." my hand was on her pussy again, my fingers headed down her wet lips, "and make you happy," I smirked and slowly thrust two fingers inside her as I finished my sentence.

"Fuck, yes!" she yelled, grabbing my face and kissing me hard, immediately starting to gyrate her pelvis on my fingers. I pumped them in and out of her slowly at first, until her hands began to move down my body, sending shivers up my spine and making me finger her faster. I wanted to taste her again, so I pulled my fingers out, stuffing them into her mouth and letting her hungrily suck then clean while I got back down on my knees in front of her. As soon as my knees hit the ground, I wrapped my arms around her thighs, her legs draped over my shoulders, and pulled her ass right to the edge of the bed, burying my mouth in her juicy pussy.

"Mmmm!" I moaned loudly as I licked up her slit to massage her clit with my tongue, and then gently sucked on it, flicking my tongue around. She reached down and gathered my hair into a ponytail, gently tugging my hair and grinding her pussy into my face. She threw her head back into the bed, moaning loudly as I devoured her. My tongue thrashed wildly around her center, then made it's way inside her. I thrust it in her as far as I could, and then dart it in and out quickly, followed by slowly twirling it like I was kissing her.

"Yeah, mmm, just like that," she bit her lip and slowly moved her hips along with the motion of my tongue inside her. She moaned my name as I continued, and I moaned into her. Moving to her clit, I flattened out my tongue and began to massage it in a circular motion. She whimpered and started pushing my face against her as her hips moved in the opposite direction of my tongue. I knew if I let her keep it up she'd cum, but I wanted to watch her orgasm, so I abruptly pulled away from her.

"Sit up," I ordered her. She quickly obeyed, not willing to risk being teased anymore at this point. She sat up on the heels of her hands, one leg still draped over my shoulder while I moved her other leg so that her foot was now flat on the edge of the bed. Her legs were wide open, giving me the sexiest view of her entire body, just waiting for me to pleasure it. I shoved my mouth right back into her pussy, kissing all over it before lapping at her clit again. I licked her firmly in circular motions again, one of my hands keeping her foot flat on the bed while my other hand was wrapped around her thigh that was still on my shoulder. She began to grind her hips towards me again, using one hand to prop herself up while the other went to the back of my head, her fingers buried in my hair as she pressed my face against her to get the exact pressure she needed to orgasm. I kept up my exact movements, just sped up my tongue in slow increments until she started breathing faster, her chest heaving as I found just the right speed she needed. We both kept moaning, and her moans became more high pitched and more like whimpers as she got closer and closer to release. My finger tips dug into her thigh, so turned on by the noises I made her make. Her foot hanging over my shoulder began to quiver, and I knew she was about to cum. I looked up at her, not stopping, anxiously waiting for her to go over the edge.

12