Untitled Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygod!" She suddenly screamed out, her hips bucking almost uncontrollably, as she tugged a little harder at my hair. Her eyes were shut tight but her mouth hung open in a loud gasp, then loud moans and satisfied sighs as she came. Her thigh trembled as I continued lapping at her pussy like a hungry kitten.

"Hell yeah babe," I growled playfully at her and kissed her inner thigh, then licked my lips, "yummy," I grinned up at her.

"Come here and let me taste," she said in a sexy tone, lifting my face up by my chin to stand me up and bring my face to hers. She was still catching her breath, but our lips crashed together and we both moaned in satisfaction. I laid her back down on the bed, still kissing her and I felt her hand between my legs, rubbing the outside of my panties that were now soaked. She grabbed them at my waist and pushed them down my body, using her feet to push them all the way off me, then returned her hand to my center. She had no desire to wait or play any more games, she just slid a finger inside me, and then another, curling them slightly with each thrust to massage my g-spot. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and I moaned into hers, deciding to roll us over so she was on top of me. She managed to keep fingering me as we changed positions, making me open my legs more. She broke from my lips and kissed down my neck, ravaging it with her lips and gentle bites as she pulled her fingers out and started rubbing my clit slowly up and down. I grabbed her hand and pulled it to my lips while hers were busy elsewhere, and licked myself off her fingers, moaning and pulling her hips down to mine with my legs while I kissed her fingertips. She smirked and took her hand back, kissing and licking her way down my body, not stopping until she got to my dripping wet pussy. I felt her warm tongue lick up my slit and I slightly tightened my thighs around her head at the intense sensation of finally having her taste me.

"Oh my God, babe," I exhaled sharply, reaching my hands down into her hair and closing my eyes. I rocked my hips towards her face, gasping as I felt her tongue dart inside me, and then slide slowly up towards my clit again.

"You taste so good," she smiled and started sucking on my clit gently, her hands grabbing and squeezing my thighs. She shook her head back and forth as she massaged her tongue into my clit in a circular motion, and then started licking hungrily up and down my pussy, moaning as she thrust her tongue inside me again. I pushed myself against her tongue, whimpering in pleasure, and wanting to feel her in a different way.

"Get up here, beautiful," I said softly as I gently tugged at her hair. She looked up at me, with an eyebrow raised, and licked her lips, climbing back up to be face to face with me.

"Why'd you stop me?" She pouted, and then softly traced my lips with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmm... I want to try something different," I told her as I maneuvered our lower bodies so that our vulvas were rubbing up against one another's. She was still so wet and I was even more so, and it felt so good to feel her to against me.

"Damn, this feels so good," she moaned and kissed me again as she began to grind harder into me. I grabbed one of her lower thighs with one hand and one of her hips with the other and I arched my back, rubbing my pussy up and down hers, angling myself to rub my clit against her and use her to orgasm. She let me control her hips as I rocked my own against her faster, my breathing getting heavier. She reached down and grabbed my breasts, massaging them as she let me find the right pressure and pace to grind myself against her.

"Right there! Fuck, don't stop babe," I cried out, still helping guide her hips as we slid our pussies against each other aggressively, "unh! I'm gonna cum, fuck babe, oh my god!" I whimpered as a wave of heat and tingling washed over my entire body, causing my legs to tremble slightly as I squeezed both her thighs tightly and then pulled her down to kiss me. We both moaned loud into each other's mouths, and she smiled proudly against my lips as her hands found their way to my face. She placed a hand on each side of my face and kissed me so deeply, lying on top of me, with my legs now wrapped around her waist.

"That was hot," she laughed, pulling back and rolling over to lay beside me. I turned to face her and draped one arm across her tummy, kissing her shoulder as I finished catching my breath.

"Hell yeah it was," I laughed too, kissing her upper arm as I closed my eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed the top of my head, closing her eyes too as we both just let ourselves enjoy the moment.

12