Untitled Game 69 Pt. 02

Story Info
Drew gets sucked and fucked by a couple of sexy blue aliens.
6.4k words
4.66
5.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing he noticed when he woke up was how sore he felt. It was like the Player had decided to do sit ups while he was knocked out. His mouth was dry.

Drew looked around the room in a daze. It was relatively small, cozy even. The ceiling looked too close. Maybe all Dramatians were small? Everything was bathed in a dim purple hue that came from the floor.

There was something hanging over him. Drew's brow furrowed as he tried to concentrate on it. He was obviously drugged. His abdomen was probably sliced to pieces, not sore. Drew decided to concentrate on whatever it was that was hanging over him.

When it finally came into focus, Drew still didn't know what it was. There were a bunch of tubes and wires, mirrors and pointy, glowing sticks. There were also a lot of sharp knife-like objects, and a spool of thin string.

Harry would know what it was.

Everything came rushing back. The invasion. His friends getting captured. Old Man Kreuger was dead. Everything he knew was gone. The only thing he could hear for a moment was the blood rushing in his ears.

Everything started to go dark. His body was demanding sleep. But before he went back under, a voice from his right snapped him back to reality.

"Oh good. You're awake." Drew turned to see that sexy alien at a desk, typing at some kind of monitor. It looked way more high tech than Harry's back home. "How do you feel?"

Drew said nothing. He tried to move his hands, but they were strapped to the table. Oh. He was on a table. An operating table. What had this woman said? That she wanted to experiment on him? Drew swallowed and gathered up all his courage. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and lifted his head. He opened his eyes, expecting to see a hole where his torso had been, but he was simply wrapped in bandages.

"Hello?" The woman waved her hand, catching Drew's attention. "Do you speak?"

Drew nodded.

"How--are--you--feeling?" She spoke slowly, like Drew was an idiot. That frustrated him. He got plenty of that back home from Hugo and Kendra and her pack of gal pals. He snapped his fingers, and the alien looked at his hand. Drew made the universal gesture for mute, hoping she'd understand.

Her face turned pitiful, which also ticked Drew off. He was about to share another, much ruder gesture with her when she said, "My apologies. I didn't know. I thought you were just quiet. Or in shock."

She went back to her computer. "I'm sorry about the bindings. They're standard procedure. I can't imagine how you feel with them." She looked up at him, her eyes sad.

Drew was shocked. He'd been told by Kreuger that the Drama Queens were extremely apathetic. But this woman had shown him more sympathy than most people back at Sandy Hill.

"On a scale of one to five, how do you feel?" she asked.

Drew paused, then raised four fingers. Besides the dry mouth, he felt pretty good.

"Really?" A smile played on her lips as she tapped away on her keyboard. "You don't mind if I take a closer inspection?"

She said that weird, and it made Drew feel weird. He didn't trust this woman, no matter how much sympathy she showed him. But he didn't really see any other option than to play along, so he shook his head.

The woman got up from her desk and made her way over to the table. She scanned Drew's abdomen with a glassy pad the size of a large tablet. "Your nerve endings aren't firing much, so that's good. It's mostly because of the drugs though. Are you still drowsy?"

Drew nodded.

"Good." The woman started tapping at her pad again. Drew tried to get her attention, but while strapped to the table, there wasn't much he could do. She only turned when he snapped his fingers.

"Yes?" She looked at his hand. "I'm sorry, I don't know much sign language."

Drew frowned with frustration. He beckoned her to come closer.

She raised an eyebrow, but leaned down.

With obvious difficulty, Drew managed to rasp, "Name?"

The woman looked surprised. She scanned his throat and raised her eyebrow again. "Gaphine Bythone."

"Drew." His voice was just barely audible, even in the quiet room. It was the ghost of a whisper.

Gaphine looked uncomfortable. "Stop. Your larynx is extremely damaged."

Drew nodded. He was well aware of that.

"Here." She lowered the pad to his hand. "If you need to say something, just type it out."

Drew paused, trying to decide what to ask first. Finally he decided on, "What happened to my friends?"

Gaphine pursed her lips as she read the pad. "Most of them got transferred to the breeding program. A few... uncooperative humans got sent to reprogramming to prepare them for the soldier program."

Hugo. He was never one to cooperate. Drew didn't like Hugo, but getting his brain wiped to fight in a war seemed pretty harsh. He looked up at Gaphine, who looked upset. Drew had never been good at telling when people were lying, but she looked sincere.

Next question. "What did you do to me?"

Gaphine's eyes lit up with excitement. "You are the prototype of a new alpha bull. The gubplite I inserted is designed to--"

Drew gave her the blankest look he could manage.

"In the breeding program, there is a high demand for soldiers. The rate your kind reproduces naturally is... not quite enough. We Dramatians designed a work around. The gubplite. It's a new organ that makes males more fertile, verile, and..." Gaphine looked at Drew's crotch eagerly. "Bigger. Much, much bigger."

The air suddenly felt electric. Drew's breath grew shallow and his pulse quickened.

"Females required work as well." Gaphine continued, "Of course, there is little to do to perfect the feminine form, but the birth rate was still much too slow. We've adjusted it so pregnancies only last for about three months. To make giving birth easier, we have also made them... stretchier."

The alien's eyes gleamed, and Drew could tell she was about to start rambling again. "I've adjusted the pregnancy rate to be even shorter, with the right formula of course. On this diet, females should be ready to give birth in a mere six weeks! This would increase production by--"

Drew snapped his fingers and Gaphine brought down the pad. "What diet?"

"Your cum of course." Drew flushed red as Gaphine licked her lips hungrily. "The new gubplite filters the nutrients you eat so that your ejaculate is chock full of protein, fibers, vitamins... Everything your mates need to grow a healthy baby. The taste of the formula is supposed to improve as well, many sows were complaining that their bulls were bitter. I don't blame them of course, many of the bulls are bitter."

Gaphine rambled on, but Drew was lost in his thoughts. He was stunned. This alien had cut him open and turned him into some kind of baby making machine. Not only was he supposed to knock up a bunch of women, but he was supposed to supply them with "a rich dietary formula," A.K.A. his cum. Drew's eyes fell back down to Gaphine's monstrous breasts. He imagined them wrapped around his cock, sucking at his head poking out the top. Quite against his will, the bulge in his pants started to grow.

The Dramatian would have gone on, talking about formulas and breeding rates, but she was suddenly distracted by Drew's fat cock. It was a rather nice cock. The gubplite required a few days to take full effect, so the human had been in status during most of that time. When Gaphine came in earlier to write her report, she'd noticed the new breeder's nice big bulge from the other side of the room.

Now that bulge was getting even bigger, swelling up like a balloon. Gaphine and Drew watched in stunned silence as his cock grew stiff as a board. The material of his pants creaked under the strain.

She barely noticed Drew tapping away on her pad. Fuck that was a nice cock. Not the biggest she'd seen, but he hadn't even fully grown into his gubplite yet. Most bulls gained about two more inches. Fuck, Gaphine was hoping to be a little luckier than that. Maybe five or six more at least.

Gaphine dropped the pad, barely looking at it. Something about his dick being too big now. There was no such thing here.

"I saw you looking at me before." She said, batting her eyelashes. Drew swallowed.

The bull's eyes were glued to her chest. Gaphine felt her nipples harden. "It's rude to stare."

Somehow, Drew managed to tear his gaze off of her tits and meet her eyes. "Of course, I was staring too."

Gaphine made her way around the table and climbed on. She sat herself between the human's legs and clicked her tongue. "Well, well. What do we have here?"

She looked up at Drew's big blue eyes and suppressed a laugh. Why was he so nervous? All she was going to do was suck his cock. "This big guy looks like he needs to breathe."

The button on his pants looked like it was ready to pop. Gaphine pulled the zipper down and gasped when the button actually did pop off and ping against the ceiling. Out flopped the breeder's fat cock.

Gaphine licked her lips in anticipation. Fuck, he looked so good. She couldn't wait until that monster was stretching out her pussy. It had been so long since-- she frowned.

"Too bad we're not allowed to fuck our bulls." She said, lowering her mouth toward Drew's throbbing cockhead. "Or I'd be all over you."

She took him into her mouth. Oh fuck yeah. She hadn't had a cock this thick in a while. He stretched her out good.

Now that he was nicely lubricated, Gaphine let his dick slide out of her throat and flop onto her tits. Her cut was low enough that she could titty fuck him without even taking them out of her dress.

Drew gasped and bucked his hips involuntarily. He'd never felt anything like this before. Sure, he'd jerked off, but this was on a whole 'nother level. Maybe that's just how sex was, but Drew suspected his new organ had something to do with it.

Speaking of which, how fucking big was he? For quite a while, Drew suspected what his "size" was, but he'd never measured to make sure. Now was the moment of truth. He flicked his fingers to summon his stats.

*Stats Inventory Locked

Name: Drew Richman Armor: Torn clothes (+3) Defense: 6

Health: 12/30 Weapon: Gubplite (+6 to women) Attack: 4

Race: Human Size: 11

Gender: Male Exp: 574 (26 until next LV)

Class: Provider Level: 5

Gaphine didn't notice it. Even if she could, she would have been too focused on Drew's eleven inch rod.

It took Drew a few seconds to realize what it said. Eleven inches? He could barely believe it when he'd grown an eight inch cock all by himself, now it was eleven? All the information tablets on earth said that the average human male's genitals were about five inches long. Now Drew was over twice that length.

"Gulk! Gulk! Gul--gurk!" Gaphine choked and gasped for breath. "Oh my! You're lasting quite a while, aren't you?"

Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that he was still reeling from everything that happened in the last twenty-four hours and was heavily drugged, Drew would have blasted his load down Gaphine's throat already. She was incredibly attractive. And she definitely knew how to suck a cock.

Drew signed Thank you, but Gaphine didn't notice. She was already trying to touch her nose to his hairless abdomen. They must have shaved him for the surgery.

Now that he was giving this woman his undivided attention, Drew could feel his orgasm boiling in his loins. As she slurped and sucked, occasionally fucking his dick with her fat tits, his cock throbbed and pulsed. Finally, his hips bucked, firing a massive shot into the air.

"Oooo..." Gaphine gasped in awe, then dove back down, gulping down as much of Drew's load as she could.

And there was quite a lot. More than Drew should have shot off in a month. He just kept pumping out more and more, his insides giving her everything they had. Cum poured out of his cock, almost half a cup in every shot. But Gaphine chugged it all down, groaning with pleasure.

When he was finished, Drew collapsed feeling completely drained. It was like Gaphine had sucked out his soul and taken most of his insides with it. But he'd never felt so satisfied.

"Mmmm," the Dramatian sighed as she swallowed the last of Drew's baby batter. When he looked up at her, Drew realized that her little belly was bulging out. It looked like she was four or five months pregnant. Drew's cock throbbed.

"Thanks for lunch," she said as she got off the operation table and made her way back over to her desk. Drew watched her ass sway back and forth erotically. Her slim white dress hid her hips about as well as her breasts.

She sat down, and Drew realized she was not coming back, at least not for a while. He collapsed, slumping his head against the cool steel table. He heard the tapping sounds of Gaphine typing away at her computer.

It kind of hurt to have her walk away from him once she had what she wanted, but Drew was too tired to care about it that much. This was what the Drama Queens were like, right? That's what Old Man Kreuger had told him.

It was difficult to tell how much time passed. Drew might have passed out, he wasn't sure. He remembered feeling a little better when Gaphine stopped typing and said, "You're still hard?"

Drew looked down. Indeed he was. He would have thought being exposed like this in an open room like this would be cold, but his cock radiated heat. It pulsed between his legs, raring for another go at the pretty blue alien.

"Damn." Gaphine bit her bottom lip. It had been a while since she'd taken on a bull who was so new. So resilient. She got up and started making her way over. Maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if she had another daughter. The Dramatian army could always use another scientist of some kind.

She was only halfway around her desk when the door opened and another Dramatian walked in, flanked by two Quadrabeads. Gaphine leaned against her desk casually. No fucking going on here, nope.

Fortunately, the other woman seemed distracted. She glanced away from her pad, over at the bull and blushed violet. Gaphine smiled. She was young, probably not used to seeing half naked men with their big, fat, breeding cocks hanging out.

Still in a slight daze, Drew examined the newcomer. She had very dark skin, more of a deep ocean blue than a sky blue. Her eyes were bright orange and her hair was midnight black. She was even shorter than Gaphine, maybe an inch over four feet? Drew found himself examining her curves. She didn't have very large breasts, but Drew liked the shape of her legs. He imagined them squatting down on his cock, sliding up and down his rod like a pole dancer...

Drew shook himself out of his daze. Where were these thoughts coming from? He was horny, but not this horny. Surely he had more self control than this, yes? A terrible thought crossed his mind. Was the gubplite affecting his thoughts?

It was probably designed to at least raise his lebito, Gaphine had said something about virility? Drew didn't know what that meant, but he could probably guess.

Meanwhile, the two aliens were talking about what to do with him. Between the drugs and his cock, Drew only caught the end of their conversation.

"Of course," the newcomer said, bowing her head slightly. "Afterwards, I'll take him to his room and get him settled?"

"That won't be necessary." Gaphine waved her hand dismissively. "Let the Quadrabeads do it. You have more important things to do, doctor."

Doctor? Drew examined the woman again, this time concentrating more on her clothes. She had a red band around her waist, whereas Gaphine had a silver one. Her white dress was similar, but it had considerably less cleavage. Drew wasn't disappointed though, she looked fantastic.

He met her fiery orange eyes, but she quickly looked away. The two Quadrabeads came up to his table and tilted it up with the push of a button. With a click, Drew's manacles were released and he dropped to the ground. He collapsed, dull pain shooting up his spine.

The newcomer gasped and ran over to him. "Are you all right?"

"Back away Dr. Halquire," one of the droids said. "He is adjusting. He will be fine."

Halquire looked like she wanted to help him up, but she complied. Drew struggled to his feet, gasping for breath. He was so tired. His body felt heavy, maybe the gravity was heavier on this ship than on Earth.

The realization that he was no longer on a planet hit him like a truck. He stumbled, and one of the Quadrabeads' orbs stopped him from falling onto his face.

"Are you alright?" The doctor repeated.

Drew nodded, even though he felt like shit. Nutting and standing up had taken a lot out of him. Spots danced in his eyes.

"I need to put these on you." Halquire showed him a magnetic pair of handcuffs. "It's standard policy for bull transport."

Drew shrugged. Of course it was.

Halquire pursed her lips and took a few hesitant steps toward him. She was so much smaller than he was. The top of her head didn't even reach his pectorals. Now that she was closer, Drew started noticing little details. Her cute little nose had a silver ring piercing. Her left ear was covered up and down in various silver piercings, but her right ear was completely bare.

Although clearly frightened of him, Halquire managed to inch her way up to him and put the handcuffs on. After a few seconds, Drew realized she wasn't really paying attention to his hands. Her eyes went a little lower than that.

Drew blushed and looked over to Gaphine. She winked at him, sticking her finger through a hole she made with her other hand. Drew's blush deepened.

"There! All set." Halquire said, looking up at him. Drew could swear she was glowing. "If you'll follow me please."

As Drew left the room, watching Doctor Halquire's ass sway side to side and flanked by two Quadrabeads, Gaphine called out to him, "It was wonderful meeting you Drew! I look forward to our next 'check-up.'"

...

The hallway ceilings were higher, which Drew could appreciate. He hadn't realized it at the time, but he was a little hunched over in Gaphine's office. He wasn't super tall or bulky, but being around Dramatians made him feel like a giant. Big and clumsy.

While the operating room was illuminated purple, the hallways were bright white. It blinded Drew when the door opened, making him blink stupidly. Two women giggled. He turned and spotted two more Dramatians walking by them, blatantly checking him out. One even blew him a kiss.

Drew was flustered and confused. Everyone was so nice here.

Halquire led him through the twisting maze-like construct of the ship. When they got in a silvery elevator, she finally glanced behind. Her eyes dropped down to his junk and she blushed. "You can um... put that... put that away if you want."

Drew looked down and realized his dick was still hanging out. Jeezus. It was so big now, he was surprised that he hadn't noticed it before. He signed an apology and hurriedly stuffed it back in his pants.

"No need to apologize." Halquire said, turning back toward the door. "I certainly wasn't complaining."

Oh fuck that was flattering. The image of Drew pounding Halquire into the elevator wall flashed in his mind. His cock twitched in his half broken pants.

Wait. Could she understand him?

The elevator dinged and opened, Halquire stepped out and started heading to the left. Drew stood there like an idiot until the Quadrabeads shoved him forward. They made a few twists and turns, and Drew lost his sense of direction completely. Maybe he could have kept track if he wasn't so drowsy and horny.

Halquire finally stopped in front of a red door with a strange symbol on it. Before he could figure out what it looked like, the door opened with a beep. Dazed, Drew looked over at Halquire who retracted a card out of a slot and stepped inside.

12