Untitled Game 69 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room looked much more like a doctor's office than Gaphine's room, but Drew had never been. There was a medic at the village in case someone got hurt, but resources were stretched thin and they didn't have much to work with. This place had everything. A cushioned table, a sink, weird gadgets all over the place, something that looked like a bicycle without wheels, even a stethoscope, which Halquire put around her neck. The Quadrabeads settled themselves in the back of the room.

"Please." She said, gesturing to the table. "Take a seat."

From one operating table to another. Drew wondered what this Drama Queen was going to do to him, but he obediently sat down on the table. Halquire smiled encouragingly and removed the handcuffs. Then she put the stethoscope on and checked his pulse. She tapped his knees with a rubber mallet and did all sorts of strange things. Drew had expected her to use more gadgets. Scan his bones or something like that.

When he asked her about it, she just shrugged and said, "Sometimes the old ways are the best. This is how your ancestors used to examine humans."

So you can understand me. Drew pointed out.

Halquire hesitated. "Yes. I took a class on sign language a few years ago. I'm more fluent than most Dramatians."

There was a short pause while Halquire poked and prodded Drew's body some more. "Is that uncomfortable?" She asked, nodding to Drew's bulging pants. The zipper was barely holding his junk inside.

A bit.

"I guess you outgrew your clothes after the guppy got to you," Halquire laughed nervously.

What is that?

"Guppy? Oh that's just short for gubplite." She said, "Most people call it a guppy."

Wouldn't it be something like gubby? Drew thought. Oh well. It didn't really matter.

"Could you take off your shirt for me please?" Halquire asked.

All that was left of Drew's shirt was the sleeves and a bit of the back. It had been ripped in half during surgery. He discarded it without much thought, but he noticed Halquire staring at his muscles.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" Drew shook his head. "Ok. Well, I was wondering... are you scared to be off your home planet?"

From her hungry stares, that wasn't the question Drew had been expecting. He thought about it for a moment. Kind of. I thought it would be worse, but everyone has been very polite.

"So..." The doctor swallowed. "You aren't scared of me?"

Drew shook his head. Why would he be scared of her?

"Oh."

Are you scared of me?

"...a little." Her eyes flashed over to the Quadrabeads. "Are you scared of them?"

Drew followed her gaze. He felt bad that she was scared. He hadn't done anything scary, had he? He wanted her to feel safe, so he nodded.

Halquire sighed in relief. She had been trying to hide it, but she was shaking.

Finally, the tech started to come out. Halquire scanned his chest, then his arms and legs, then finally, with a lot of blushing, his abdomen and crotch.

So how does this thing actually work? Drew asked.

"The gubplite?"

Drew nodded.

"Well..." She paused. "First of all, it's signed like this." She showed him the signal and he mirrored her action.

"Second... well, it would be easier to show you to be honest." Halquire blushed when she realized what she said. "I--I mean-- Well..."

Drew smiled coyly.

"It's not like that!" Halquire snapped. "I have to measure you anyway. Just take off your pants."

Laughing a bit to himself, Drew stood up, unzipped his pants and kicked them away.

"...and your underwear." Halquire said, more purple than a plum.

Drew reached down, hesitated, then retracted his hand. If she was going to play games with him, he wanted her to do it.

Her breathing increased. She looked up at him, frustrated. "Do you want to know how it works or not?"

Drew only smiled.

Halquire huffed. "Men."

Drew's smile turned into a devilish grin.

She was so much shorter than he was, his bulging underwear was right under her nose. Halquire could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She reached out and hooked her fingertips on the band of his undergarments. The smell was overpowering. This male hadn't bathed in a while, so he reeked of heavy musk. Even through the underwear, the smell of sex was unmistakable.

Slowly, she dragged it down Drew's legs and watched his massive cock flop out. Good lady, were those his testicles? They were much larger than the human diagrams. Even the enhanced ones. The angry red head of the bull's dick almost hung all the way down to her pussy. Halquire suppressed a whimper. Her panties were absolutely soaked.

Halquire swallowed. "The largest portion of the gubplite acts like a big sponge. It stores all the blood you'd need for an erection, then pumps it into your--" Halquire blushed. She'd almost said cock. That would have been extremely unprofessional of her. "--penis."

The human was looking awfully proud of himself. As he probably should. According to his charts, he hadn't gotten to the final stages of growth yet, but had already grown past the average length and girth of most breeders. The diagrams she'd seen normally showed them about eight or nine inches. Drew wasn't completely hard yet and he looked longer than that.

"The second part of the organ is dedicated to sperm production," Halquire continued. "They assist your testicles and store most of the excess cu--" She did it again. She practically said cum. Her heart pounded in her ears. "...reproductive material."

Drew grinned.

Halquire huffed. "The storage unit isn't limitless and is prone to... backups. You will need to be 'milked' regularly to--" Something very hot poked her in the abdomen. She yelped.

The bull's cock was swelling rapidly. Drew blushed and signed his apologies.

"It's fine!" Halquire squeaked. "It needs to be hard anyway. For your measurement."

Drew nodded, and Halquire turned around to find her ruler. She bent over and started rummaging through the bottom cupboard. Now where was the damn thing?

Finally she found it under some other equipment and emerged victorious. Drew's eyes had been glued to her ass. They flashed up to her face when Halquire turned around, but she could tell what he was up to. His cock was as hard as steel.

When had it gotten so hot in here? Halquire held the ruler up to Drew's massive-- penis. His perfectly normal penis. Oh fuck, it was dripping precum all over the floor.

Somehow, she managed to be professional and actually measure his dick. It was fucking huge. Over three inches of growth from his original size. And it was so thick too. Halquire knew that if she tried grabbing it, she wouldn't be able to get her hand around it.

"Yup." Her face felt like it was on fire. Her nipples were harder than diamonds.

Drew raised an eyebrow at her. How big am I?

"Eleven inches." Halquire swallowed.

Drew looked worried. Can I even fit this thing inside someone's...?

"Yes." Good lady above, she was dripping down her legs. "Yes, you most definitely can."

Drew looked down her dress hungrily. So... What else does the gubplite do?

Halquire looked up at him. Jeezus he was tall. Most males were about 5'6 or 5'7, but this giant was easily over six feet. He towered over her. And his massive cock was mere inches away from her lips. Instinctually, she licked them. "Well, the cum the gubplite produces is exceptionally fertile. You could hypothetically reproduce with any female species in the galaxy."

Including you?

Fuck, she wished he hadn't said that. She could barely hold herself back from sucking him off. She swallowed again. "Hypothetically."

She wrapped the ruler around his meat and measured his girth. 8.4 inches. Her fingers brushed against his skin. He was feverishly hot.

"Now I need to measure your testicles." She looked up at him nervously, like she was afraid he'd say no. She had to do it. It was part of the procedure.

Halquire reached down and hefted one large orb. It was bigger than a tangerine. She wrapped the ruler around and gently gasped when she read the number: 6.6 inches around. And burning hot. As she fondled Drew's balls, his cock twitched, flicking precum onto her cheek.

Drew inhaled sharply. I'm so sorry! It was an accident.

The dark blue alien froze for a second, then wiped the glob off with her finger. She examined it for a moment, then stuck it in her mouth and sucked it off, looking up at Drew as she did it. He looked speechless.

Well, actually, he was. But now he was so shocked he couldn't even sign. Halquire felt a swell of pride. She reached back down and started fondling his balls again. "Accidents happen."

His breathing had gotten heavy. Halquire grinned, feeling surprisingly confident. Look at that flustered face. And he had been so cocky just a few--

Drew picked her up and kissed her.

Halquire squeaked in surprise. She hadn't been expecting that. Most bulls would have just pushed her face... down... Oh fuck. Oh fuck. He was really good at this. Halquire moaned into Drew's mouth and threw her arms around his neck. Drew set her down on the counter as he bore down into the kiss.

Throughout her life, Dr. Halquire had heard the term "size queen" thrown around a lot. Most Drama Queens meant a bull's cock, but the doctor realized she was a different kind of size queen. She liked the tall boys. The ones that towered two feet over her, but their cocks hung down to her pussy. Halquire reached down and started jacking Drew off. She was right. Her hand couldn't even wrap all the way around it.

"Please release Dr. Halquire."

Both of them froze and slowly looked over toward the door. The two Quadrabeads had raised their orbs menacingly, their mechanical eyes glowing red.

"Oh fuck off, I'm fine." Halquire pulled Drew back down and stuck her tongue down his throat. He couldn't moan, but his breathing got even more labored. He reached into her dress and started fondling her breasts.

Halquire shuddered. His hands were huge.

I can't take it anymore, Halquire thought as she pushed her panties to the side. She lined Drew's cock up with her pussy and wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing him into her. His hips bucked and she gasped with pleasure.

Even though she was wetter than Niagra Falls, it took a bit of effort to work him into her. He was a big boy.

Halquire moaned and squealed as all eleven inches of meat invaded her pussy. When he bottomed out, she squeezed her legs around him tight. Her folds contracted, sending a gush of liquid out onto the floor.

She didn't realize she was biting Drew's lip until he yanked it away from her. A dribble of red blood ran down his chin. Her thighs twitched from the aftershocks of the orgasm. Drew wiped his mouth and glared at her.

Uh oh.

He yanked her off the counter and spun her around his cock like a corkscrew. Halquire yelped as he bent her over the table and slammed his dick in balls deep.

"Oh, FUCK!" she gasped. And she'd thought he'd been deep before. The head of his cock had broken through her cervix and into her womb. If she hadn't just cum a few seconds ago, she would have then.

Then Drew began fucking her. Her office was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh as this giant pink skinned alien pistoned his massive cock into her pussy. His thrusts were irregular, desperate. Those huge balls slapped against her stomach. Halquire shuddered as another orgasm wracked through her body.

"Not so rough!" she gasped. Holy shit. He was pounding her up onto the counter.

Drew paused for a moment, then started fucking her more gently. Halquire slid down and touched her feet back onto the floor. That was better. A dick that big would make her legs shake for wee--

SMACK!

Halquire yelped. She looked back at Drew, who was so tall he had to fuck her with one knee raised up into the air. "Did you just slap my ass?"

SMACK!!

This time it was more of a moan than a yelp. "Ah! Oh, fuck. Oh my... fucking... I said slow down, didn't I??"

This time, Drew started fucking her harder. Halquire twitched as a third silent orgasm tore her mind to shreds.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

His cock twitched, and through Halquire's hazy mind, she realized he was about to cum. Instead of telling him to pull out, she said nothing. A part of her wanted to scream at him to knock her up, but she bit her tongue, too embarrassed. She just hoped he'd cum inside.

Drew pulled almost all the way out, then slammed his cock into her womb one final time. Halquire shuddered as he began to pump his load into her. Cups of steaming hot jizz filled her womb and began gushing out of her pussy. Drew held onto her hips, pinning her down over his cock. Halquire was on her tippy toes, her ass pressed against Drew as hard as possible.

The cum just kept coming. Halquire moved her hand onto her belly and felt it slowly expanding from the sheer amount of baby batter that was being pumped inside her. Halquire moaned with pleasure.

Finally, he stopped. One last spurt into her pussy, and Drew collapsed back onto the examination table. Halquire dropped to the floor, her legs shaking.

Holy fucking shit. That was the best sex she'd ever had in her entire life. Halquire scooped some of the cum gushing out of her pussy and lapped it up.

"Mmmm."

She looked back at Drew, who was flopped on his back. His cock hung over the side of the table dripping cum. Fuck that was good. It tasted rich and salty, almost like a thick soup. She moved to start sucking his cock, but collapsed onto her side. Her legs were shaking so bad she could barely move.

Giving up, Halquire flopped onto her back and looked down at her stomach. God damn, he really did a number on her. Her belly bulged with cum, her cervix resealed her womb, holding almost half a gallon inside. She ran her fingers over the taut skin. She could feel the heat radiating through her flesh. Drew's cum felt so warm and heavy, her eyelids began to sink, exhausted from getting her back blown out.

Then suddenly, the door opened. Halquire snapped back awake and looked up fearfully at a very smug Gaphine Bythone.

...

Unfortunately, Gaphine couldn't even say she was surprised. Most bull examinations involved, at the very least, a little bit of fondling. But as she looked down at her new doctor in a puddle of cum with a faux baby bump, Gaphine got a tiny bit jealous. She would have been the one looking like that if Halquire hadn't popped in at the last minute. So, Gaphine decided to scare her a little bit.

"Well, well, well." She gloated, hands on her hips. "What do we have here?"

"Dutchess Bythone!" Halquire squeaked, scrambling to her feet. "What are you-- this isn't--" She slipped on some of the cum and staggered, clutching her swollen belly. Her knees wobbled dangerously, forcing her to clutch the counter for balance. "This isn't what it looks like!"

"Really?" Gaphine laughed, "Cause it looks like you just fucked yourself silly and this hung bull--" She reached over and patted Drew's dick, "--knocked you up with a couple of kids."

Halquire opened and closed her mouth silently.

"Mmhm." Gaphine patted Drew's knee. "Get up, stud."

Still breathing heavily, Drew raised one finger in the air.

Gaphine grabbed his balls and squeezed them gently. Drew shot up and looked at her with eyes as big as saucers.

"That's better. Quadrabeads?" The two droids beeped. "Bring this bull to Quarters 185-A. I had my doubts, but he's earned it."

"Drew isn't... we aren't in trouble, are we?" Halquire said nervously.

As the Quadrabeads hauled Drew to his feet and shoved him out of the room, Gaphine smiled devilishly at Halquire. "We'll see."

.....................................................................................................................

hey! thanks for reading!

i hope you enjoyed the first part of this new series. it's an old one of mine that i decided to re-write. i have to say, it turned out much better than i expected. i'm sorry about the weird split, Literotica has this weird restriction for rtf files, and i can't make shit italicized without it. so i had to cut it in half. very sorry about that.

if you're wondering about Enjoy Yourselves, don't worry. it will be back, i'm just taking a break. granted, this series is probably going to take some time to finish too. i plan to work on both at the same time so i don't get bored.

by the way, at some point in the story, i'm probably going to slip up and say that Drew is moaning. i fucked up like, eight times and had to go back and change it. when i finally miss one, please don't give me flack in the comments.

have a wonderful day! <3

- W

12