Untouched

Story Info
A BWWM erotic remake of Tarzan.
2.5k words
4.6
32.1k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her once wild mane hung limp around her deeply, sun-baked shoulders. The fierce look of perseverance held onto every bone that kept her standing. Fiona Haddox was the personification of fortitude, in a single, young woman.

At this period of time, it was frowned upon for her kind to be so learned and curious of the world, but Fiona had never looked at her skin tone as the curse that many had liked to believe. Her dark cover gave her the advantage of invisibility; when finally visible, it was too late for her to go unnoticed.

Those long years were as cruel and merciless to the 24 year-old as they were blessed and empowering.

However, as she stood in the sand, barefoot and shining with sweat, she only envisioned the future in the exact sculpture as she presumptuously chiseled.

Fiona didn't and, to be fair, couldn't possible foresee the occurrences that were to come about her decision to come to this island.

It had seemed as if she prayed for a miracle and was handed the world. Fortuitous blunders were nothing of what she ever believed in, however, Fiona mistakenly chose not to look the gift horse in the mouth. For if she had, she would have seen its insides rotting.

The woman sighed as she looked around. The small abode that the workers had built for her in the large tree was lackluster and looked to assuage with every damp, humid day. It had been a fortnight and she had yet to look upon the feral man that was promised to reside on this floating jungle, beginning to suspect that it was but a farce to rid of her and simultaneously hoping that those kind of thoughts were just the commencement of madness that this kind of isolation sowed.

Fiona was determined to study this beast, to bring his mind into intellect and his behavior civilized. She was going to show the world that the unknown wasn't to be destroyed as many were quick to assume; but explored, observed, and analyzed to full understanding.

No one knew how this "man" came about, especially somewhere so remote, and he apparently knew no way of communication other than grunts and threatening body language.

The previous scientists that had already abandoned this case study only observed that all other living creatures here tended to bow to him, to recognize him as a dangerous entity that was not to be trifled with. The few documented times that some creatures attempted anyhow, left Fiona shivering with slight fear at his unbelievable might.

Taking notice of the darker hues of the sky, Fiona decided that it was best to call it a night.

She climbed the rope latter on the kapok tree back into her little home, pulling it back up to assure nothing could climb it, and began to night-proof all opens. The many layers of screen protection over the windows and small door, checked and cleaned her weapons, and finished off the bit of fish that she caught earlier.

The island was an enigma in itself. Long off the east coast of Africa, there sat on this island many kapok trees. Trees that were only seen central and western in Africa.

Even the animals gave Fiona reason to ponder. They didn't concern her for dangerous reasons, no, they concerned her for the simple fact that they didn't acknowledge her. The many snakes and felines that could've easily caught an easy meal passed her by with little more than a general hiss. The passiveness of such lethal beings confused her, especially considering many of the previous scientists had to leave due to so many attacks.

It was nothing less than curious.

The silhouette of a large man crouched on a limb some way over from the tiny house, looking and listening intently. He found nothing threatening about the female as he had with the loud, angry men that were here many moons ago. But contrarily, his body hadn't rested since she appeared. Something about her, she was like him, like the angry males, the same type of animal. Yet, she wasn't.

She was a female, while he and the others that had long since gone were males. He was the color of hot sand while she was a darkened gold of sorts. He was large, when fully standing, 6'8 ft and lean with muscles that have ripped a panthers' jaw; the woman was small, no more that 5'0 ft, with not much muscle tone. She looked soft and fleshy, not the type of female meant to last, and yet she has.

It mad him furious when he saw the others leave her on their wooden vessels. They had always traveled in packs, never have they ever left one alone this way.

And a female at that! A female was meant to have a male to protect her and provide for her and their young. But alas, there she was, in the walls moving and making the same odd sounds and doing the same odd things as the males before her. Much more silently, though, he noticed.

It was a hassle keeping the beasts of his home away from her, even he could smell the scent of the female from where he lurked. Though, she was his biggest form of entertainment. Some things she did made him laugh, some angry, and others aroused.

He knew she was waiting for him, just as the others had. She may have not been threatening, but what she represented was still a threat itself.

He watched her every night, just as that night, watching her, protecting her, yearning to go closer. With that, he decided he would. When the sun rose, he would try and make contact.

——

Fiona had started the day late, her body groaning and begging for an easy work day. Her cycle had started and she had almost understood why women hadn't been much for exploring. Without the simple pleasures of clean washing water and herbs for her pain, it made this beautiful place seem like a terror.

Her hunger made her ready to break her promise to herself, she needed to eat, that was a must. She wasn't sure what was safe to eat on the island, so Fiona made the sea her only dining option. But my oh my how she wanted something sweet, or something meaty, anything other than fish and water.

Huffing, she turned to open the window and its screens to allow in the little rays of sunshine and the constant mist that she had come to enjoy. This place was nothing short of a fairy tale, something out of the many fantasies that she read as a child. She watched for a minute the colorful birds that sung and flew, the sound of the small waves coming to shore, the smell of the sea and vegetation making her stomach growl.

A light bulb went off in her head, "Jerky, I might have some jerky left!" Hurrying to her nightstand, she opened the drawer, rummaging through the mess that it had become, searching for one last piece of jerky that she may have missed since landing here.

After admitting defeat, she slammed the drawer closed, she flopped her body over on the cot, groaning in frustration.

"Oowa." The deep, guttural sound made Fiona flash over like lightening to see where it came from.

There, by the open window, a man bigger than the house, squatted on the sill.

"It's you." Fiona inaudibly breathed. This was something that she wasn't expecting.

He was...amazing. Long, dark locks of hair, both on his head and his face framed his even darker eyes. Headed by thick brows and long lashes, they were so revealing and mysterious at the same time. His skin was so bronzed by the sun and dirt alike, but it was obvious from his features that he was of European descent.

'How had he gotten here? And for how long?' Fiona though to herself.

The man just kept peering at her, his eyes seemingly going straight to her soul.

Her own eyes raked down his body and mentally documented everything she saw. From his muscles, to his scars. From his stance to his stillness. His torso held three thick, black lines from his collarbones to his midriff, war paint? Going further down, she had to remind herself that she was a professional, only observing and analyzing. Thinking good to skip the full observation of his genitalia, She noticed he was carrying a few things in his right arm.

She stood from the cot slowly, trying not to startle him.

"Hello." Fiona said lightly, knowing that he couldn't understand her. Hoping that even with the language barrier, he would be able to read that she meant no harm.

His eyes only followed her, still looking at her deeply.

"The female looks a lot different than before.' He thought, not bothering to try to understand what she was attempting to get across to him. 'Almost sickly.'

Of course he had noticed when he first visited her earlier and she was lying in the cot. Almost in fetal position, moaning in pain, he smelled the metallic scent of blood radiating from the walls. He would have to be extra careful of other creatures while she was bleeding.

He remembered when the females in his father's harem would bleed, they too sometimes would be in pain. Eating the green fruits from the larger trees and the smaller yellow berries from the bushes made them feel better.

Unwilling to admit that his fear of her rejection made him nervous, he went a picked some of these fruits and even brought some pieces of the boar he had earlier. 'Beings like us need meat, she eats from the water too often," were his thoughts while planning on what to do.

But after her staring at him, trying to talk to him, he froze. He couldn't think. He could only use his senses. Everything about this female was female. It made his muscle shake with anticipation, with desire. He felt his member begin to stand, and stood up to his full height with it.

Fiona gasped, unable to overlook that part of him anymore. She didn't feel frightened or threatened like she thought she ought to with a man this large and nude coming into her house with an erection.

The man began to walk towards her, she stayed unmoving. Passing by, he laid the fruits and pieces of meat on the small table.

"Th-those are for me?" Fiona questioned aloud, trying to remember to breathe. She was trying to decipher the look that he gave her. It was so soul searching, her education left her.

His brows bunched in confusion and he began to walk over to her again.

"I-I-I appreciate the senti-sentiment. I-it's very...very k-kind of you." She stuttered as he grew closer.

His face wasn't an inch away from her own, she could feel his scruffy beard touch her chin and his heat on her cheeks as he bent forwards. They were eye-to-eye.

In the awkward position, Fiona continued to babble and stutter, trying to lighten the tension that felt thicker and thicker.

The man didn't understand why she kept making noise, but he did notice the female kept repeating something specific.

"Feeeeeeee." The man mimicked. His facial expression not changing from the curious one he showed up with.

"...y-yes. Yes!" Fiona exclaimed, causing the man to move his head back, alarmed by her sudden loudness, "My name is Fiona."

"Fee." The man repeated.

Fiona nodded, putting her hand over her chest, "Yes, Fee."

The man glanced down from her eyes to her hand over her bosoms, placing his own hand over hers hesitantly, making sure she didn't think he was trying to hurt her.

"Fee." He repeated. 'The female calls herself "Fee".' That much he understood.

Fiona let out a small giggle and a smiled, nodding the affirmative. The man grabbed her hand from her chest, holding it tightly against his own very hard chest, pulling Fee even closer to his body.

"Sutok." He stated proudly, bunching his brows and waiting for the female to repeat.

"Sutok, your name is Sutok?" Fiona asked, her eyes sparkling with wonderment at the immense progress that has happened in the last 15 minutes.

"Sutok."

"Sutok."

Sutok smiled as she repeated his name again, letting it fall as quickly as it showed.

Fiona couldn't keep from smiling at how amazing this was. He could talk, he had comprehension skills, he understood that they were both human, he told her his name! She had more information about this man than the last 10 males that had researched before her.

Getting self conscious of the handsome, wild man that stared at her, she tried to pull her hand from his chest, only for him hold onto her tighter.

"Ooowaa." Sutok grunted, puffing up his chest.

'A female must be marked to stay safe when bleeding.' He thought to himself, trying to get her to understand that she mustn't try to get away from him.

"Sut-agghhhh!" She cringed and stiffened as she felt Sutok's tongue slide over her left cheek. "What are you doing!?" She tried to move away from him, but only got a grunt in response.

Sutok continued to lick Fiona's entire face and was almost done getting his scent all over her neck, but he had to pull down the weird cloth that covered herself with.

"Enough!" Fiona said sharply, using her other hand to smack his head lightly but sternly, like if he were a dog. "Where I'm from you have to court a lady before you try tonguing down her shirt!"

They stood in silence, just looking at each other, both waiting for the other to do something.

Sutok decided that this was enough for one day, that should keep her safe for her bleeding days. Standing up, he walked back over to the window, jumping out, and disappearing with little noise but a few leaves fluttering.

Fiona's heart was bounding in her chest. She ran over to her desk and immediately began to write about everything she observed about the man, wiping his saliva off of her face.

All the while, he sat in his tree watching her write and eat the fruit and meat. He was proud of himself.

'That's my female, the female I'll make offspring with, the female that is mine to protect and take care of. I have a female.' Sutok thought with a big smile on his face.

Looking at the sun through the leaves, he felt an emotion he didn't fully understand yet. It was bursting through him like a waterfall. He just wanted to get it out.

Climbing to the top of the tree, Sutok looked around at his home and put his head back in the air, howling for the whole island to hear.

Fiona paused writing, shocked at the unexpected noise. It was the first time she ever heard him outside. Smiling, she continued to write, seeing the awards and the interviews coming her way.

All the while, Sutok lied in his nest in the trees with his hard cock throbbing in his fist. He was going to take her soon, but he had to keep her and his home safe first. Man was not known for leaving women behind, just men like him.