Unusual First Meeting Ch. 09

Story Info
Foursome fun in a Devon caravan site.
4.2k words
4.75
1.1k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice sunny, early spring day and Angie and I were strolling along the platform at the steam railway we volunteer at.

"It's gonna be bikini weather soon." mused Angie. "I think we ought to think about a holiday."

"Great idea!" I agreed. "Any ideas where?"

"I used to love Devon when I was a kid"

"Sounds good to me." I said, "We can start looking when we get home."

After looking at numerous sites we settled on a large holiday park just outside Exmouth and booked a caravan for two weeks.

Our 'van turned out to be right at the top of the site. There was a thick hedgerow behind us and to one side while on the other side was another 'van.

There was another couple, about our age, sitting outside the other van relaxing with beers. They greeted us with friendly grins and an invitation to join them once we had taken our stuff inside.

After stowing our gear inside we came back out and said we would join them after we went to the shop for supplies. They said that they had plenty of beer for now so to come and relax for a bit first.

We introduced ourselves and found out they were Jo and Adrian from Pickering. That got us a good starting point for conversation as it turned out that they were steam railway fans too.

We were still dressed in our travelling clothes of t-shirt and shorts but it was pretty hot in the sun. Angie decided she was going in for a quick shower and change.

The rest of us got another beer and carried on chatting. I was sat with my back towards our 'van so I wondered what was happening when our new friends suddenly went quiet and bug eyed.

Angie had decided to dress for catching some sun so she had put on one of her bikinis. As usual, with Angie, there wasn't much to it. Three yellow triangles covered the essentials, just about. The rest was just string.

"Good grief!" Jo exclaimed. Adrian said nothing but his shorts suddenly had a tent in them.

I had an evil thought and decided to let Angie talk her way out of this on her own.

"Good idea!" I said, "I'm going to change too." I jumped out of my chair and dived into the 'van.

I went into the bedroom and looked out of the window in time to see Angie move her chair to the side of the table to get a better angle for the sun on her front. She sat down with her legs well spread to get the rays on her inner thighs. She wasn't quite showing a cameltoe but the view was pretty impressive.

"I love feeling the sun on my skin." she sighed, "I'm going to be doing quite a lot of this over the next couple of weeks,"

"It looks as though you've been doing it quite a bit already." Jo said, a bit snarkily.

"Yeah, I've got a spot at home where I can lay out and get everything tanned so there's no tan lines." Angie shot back.

"Oh my God!" Jo yelped, "You get completely naked outdoors? Aren't you worried that someone would see you?"

"Not really." Angie replied "If it was on a nude beach then everyone could see anyway."

"I don't think I could ever do that." said Jo, looking horrified at the thought of it.

I have to say, at this point, that they were both wearing round neck t-shirts and baggy cargo shorts. Obviously meant to make sure everything was well covered up. I came back out at this point with my swim shorts on. They are pretty tight and cut fairly short.

"No point in sitting out to sunbathe unless you allow the sun to get at the skin." I said.

"I don't think anyone would want to see me anyway." Jo muttered

Let me describe Jo. Not quite as tall as Angie, maybe around 5' 8" but having much the same 38D tit size with wide hips and nice legs appearing from below the shorts she was wearing.

"I'm sure you would look great in a bikini like Angie's. What do you think, Ade?" I enquired.

He seemed to be struggling to speak at all for a few seconds, then he breathed "Fuck, yeahhhh!"

Jo glared at him, "You would really like me to dress like that in public?" she squeaked.

Adrian looked from Jo to Angie and back again, "There's not much difference in body types between you two." he said." I'm sure you would look great, just like Angie."

"I've got a spare bikini you can try, if you want" Angie smirked, with a sly glance at me. "I'm sure the boys would love it."

"Go on Hun, please. I'd love to see you in one of those." Adrian pleaded.

Jo sat, frozen with indecision. so, Angie reached out and took her hand, "Come on." she coaxed, "This will be fun."

Jo allowed herself to be pulled to her feet and into our 'van. Angie looked back over her shoulder as she disappeared inside and gave us a wink and a wicked grin.

"I've never seen Jo less than fully dressed outside the bedroom or bathroom." Adrian said, "This is going to be awesome."

Adrian and I sorted out a couple more beers and sat back to await developments. We didn't have to wait very long before Angie appeared on the steps but was having a bit of trouble persuading Jo to step out. She eventually stepped through the doorway looking as though she was already a bit sunburned because she was blushing hard all over.

I looked sideways at Adrian as he did the same towards me. Our eyebrows both went up and we turned back to the girls and we both spoke at the same time, "WOW!"

The only problem with the bikini for Jo was the fact that she obviously didn't shave her pussy. There wasn't a huge amount of hair but it was definitely visible.

Much to my surprise Adrian was the first to comment on that. "Think you need a trim Luv. " he grinned.

"Yes, but I'm not sure I trust myself to shave down there." Jo mused.

"I always get Ian to do mine." Angie chirped, "I'm sure he'd do yours if you wanted him to."

Much to my amazement, Adrian immediately came back, "I'd love to see that."

Jo's eyes nearly bugged right out, "What do you mean?" she asked, "Do you want to see me shaved or watch Ian shave me?"

"I'd love to watch him shave you." Adrian replied, completely shocking all of us.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity for some fun, Angie grabbed Jo's hand and started to lead her back into the 'van.

"No time like the present!" she declared.

Adrian and I lost no time following them into the 'van, Angie led us towards the main bedroom, grabbing a towel from the cupboard as we passed.

"Get your shaving kit." she called to me. I diverted into the bathroom to pick it up. By the time I stepped into the bedroom Angie had arranged Jo on the bed with the towel under her to catch the hair. She was pulling Jo's thong off as I came into the room.

Jo didn't have a huge amount of hair but it was enough that her cunt lips were hidden from view unless the hair was parted and it, obviously, extended out far enough to be seen when she had a thong on.

She didn't seem to be objecting, at all, about what was going to happen. She seemed to be shocked into just going along with it.

We were positioned with me at the foot of the bed, between Jo's legs, with Adrian on my right and Angie on my left. My shaver was well charged so I flicked open the beard trimmer and started to remove hair from the top of her bush and working down.

As I got closer to her pussy I could hear her breathing changing and her hips started to squirm. I started to work at removing the hair alongside her pussy lips and she started to whimper slightly. I could smell her arousal as her cunt lips started to part of their own accord.

I needed to stretch the skin tight to remove the hair and as I did that I "accidentally" pulled her pussy open. Both Jo and Adrian gasped at that as a slight trickle of juice ran out of her pussy and down towards her arse.

I had removed most of the hair now and Angie handed me a warm. damp flannel to wipe off the loose stuff. After I had done that and removed a few last hairs Jo's pussy was revealed completely.

Angie turned to Adrian and said, "Doesn't she look great?"

"Awesome!" he breathed, while fondling his erection through his shorts without even realising he was doing it.

"One last check to see if I did a good job." I said and without waiting for any objections I ran my tongue down the left side of Jo's pussy and back up the right side. I swiped my tongue over her clit, which drew a yelp from Jo, and then slid it down the length of the lips with the tip just inside. As I got to the bottom of her slit I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could and started to drag it back up again. Jo's hips bucked up so hard she nearly dislodged me and she started to wail. She shuddered and clamped her thighs around my head. There was a rush of juice from her pussy as she writhed and bucked in orgasmic spasms. As her orgasm subsided, I gently licked her clit until she pushed me away with her hand.

"Enough!" she gasped as she lay with her eyes screwed shut and dragged huge gasps of air into her lungs. She looked at Adrian and panted, "That was awesome!"

Adrian was standing by the bed still holding his cock through his shorts which had a large wet patch, "Fucking right it was awesome!" he gasped, as he was rather out of breath too.

Angie stepped around me and whipped his shorts down before he could stop her. She bent and sucked most of his cum smeared cock into her mouth and then bobbed on it a few times.

"Still nice and hard." she said, "Quick get in in Jo before it has chance to go soft."

Still holding his cock, she pulled him between Jo's legs and guided his cock to her cunt which was still dribbling girl cum from the huge orgasm I just gave her. They both moaned as it slid in all the way.

"I can't believe we are doing this with you watching." Jo panted as Adrian started to stroke into her.

"Let's give them something to watch." Angie purred, pulling me to her as she lay back on the bed next to Jo. She spread her legs and I needed no other encouragement to slip my rock-hard cock into her cunt. I was so turned on by shaving Jo's pussy I just started pumping hard and fast.

Adrian and I were both so turned on by this completely unexpected turn of events that neither of us were going to last long before nutting.

Adrian blew first which triggered Jo to another screaming, bucking orgasm. That in turn triggered me and as I felt my ropes of spunk blasting into Angie that set her off too and her cunt clamped hard on my cock as she yelled her joy.

We, all four, lay there gasping for breath and completely unable to move for several minutes.

I was the first to move and as the caravan bed didn't have room to roll over, I had to stand up. Just as I got upright Adrian pushed himself to his feet too. We were still in between our respective partners legs so they were still spread wide, giving us an awesome view of two shaven cunts, still gaping open, with spunk trickling out.

I looked at Adrian and said, "Now that is some view don't you think?"

Neither of us had started to go soft yet so Angie said, "Seeing as your both still up why don't you see if we both feel as good as you say we look?"

Without giving either Jo or Adrian a chance to object I stepped around Adrian and after nudging him sideways with my hip I stepped forward and slid my, still hard, cock balls deep in Jo's superbly sloppy cunt.

Angie reached out to grab Adrian's cock and pulled him towards her gaping hole. Reaching around with her other hand to cup his arse, she pulled him into her,

"Fuck! That feels good!" she groaned, "you're a bit thicker than Ian and you stretch me sooooo good."

"Ian's longer than I'm used to." piped up Jo, "That feels fucking good too."

I could feel the head of my cock rubbing up against her slippery cervix so that probably was a new sensation for Jo. She wrapped her legs round my arse to keep me right up her and rocked her hips so my cockhead kept rubbing over her cervix. She reached down to rub her clit at the same time and a keening noise came out of her throat as she bucked and rubbed faster,

"Ohhhhhhh fuck I'm cumming again!" she screamed.

I waited for Jo to settle down after her massive cum. As I had cum not long ago, I was nowhere near shooting again so I pulled back until my cock was nearly out of her cunt and then started a steady thrusting rhythm.

Jo responded with a steady, "Oh, oh, oh!" in time with my thrusts.

Hearing similar noises alongside I looked to see Adrian doing the same thing with Angie. She grinned up at me and said,

"I think this is going to be a fun holiday."

Now that the initial, new partner, urgency was eased we all enjoyed a nice slow fuck with lots of kissing and nipple sucking until that urge to cum brought a final surge of the thrusting and bucking as both pussies got filled with a final load of cum.

Adrian and I pulled out and stepped back. The four of us looked down at the girls dripping snatches oozing spunk to trickle down and make the wet patch between their legs even wetter.

"Well, I'm starving after all that exercise." Angie said, "but I think a shower is in order before we go and look for food."

"The food in the onsite pub here is pretty good." Jo said, "But I'm with you on needing a shower first."

She looked up at Adrian, "Come on Babe, I need you to cuddle me in the hot water while we clean up. We'll give you two a knock when we're ready to go."

"Sounds good to me." I said, "I reckon we'll hit the shower too."

It was nearly half an hour later when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find our new friends ready to go and eat.

Jo was wearing a yellow frock that covered her from neck to ankles while Adrian had on a polo shirt and jeans.

As it was still really hot, I had gone for a tennis shirt and shorts in white. I don't play tennis but I like the look. Angie had gone for a sports bra and "Daisy Duke" denim shorts that showed her long legs beautifully.

"You look a bit hot in those outfits." Angie chuckled

Jo blushed and, after giving Angie a quick head to toe glance, she said,

"I'm not sure I could go into a pub looking like you do. Don't get me wrong, you do look great but I don't think I would have the nerve to do it."

"Oh, come on!" Angie cried, "Come in here with me and let's see what we can find for you."

They disappeared inside and Adrian just turned and went into their 'van. He was soon back after swapping the jeans for shorts and we waited to see what magic Angie could work with Jo.

When they came back out, they were both in sundresses, but these were definitely more appealing with low necklines showing both girls generous cleavage and only spaghetti straps to keep the top up so it was obvious that no bras were being worn. The hemline on both was well above knee level too, giving a nice display of tanned thighs.

"Hmmm!" I thought, "No bra is obvious but I wonder if she's been persuaded to go commando?"

Almost as if she had heard my thought, Angie reached down and grabbed both hems to lift them for a quick flash of shaved pussy.

Jo gave a little shriek.

"Seeing as Ian did such a good job down there, you might as well show it off a bit." she grinned.

"Wow!" Adrian gasped.

"Come on." I said, "Let's get some grub before we get all distracted again."

Angie punched my shoulder, "Spoilsport!" she giggled, "Ruining my bit of fun."

"Knowing you," I replied "I'm sure you will find a way to turn this situation into some fun.

Angie giggled again, grabbed my arm and started dragging me towards the pub.

"Let's see about that." she said.

On arrival at the pub Angie made a beeline for a table just being vacated on a slightly raised area near the bar. It was covered in used plates, etc. but Angie said,

"This is the spot we want. I'm sure someone will clear it PDQ."

One of the busboys was passing on the lower level with his arms stacked with dirty dishes. He almost left skid marks on the carpet as he stopped to look up at us. I'm sure he must have been able to see most, if not all, the way up the girls' skirts.

"I'll be right there." he gasped.

Angie stepped a bit closer to the railing so he must have been able to see all the way up her skirt.

"Thank you, sweetie." she cooed.

She then started to slide in on one side of the table so Jo headed for the other side. Angie grabbed Adrian's hand and pulled him in beside her before he had chance to object. I just grinned and slid in next to Jo. Happy to play along with whatever Angie was up to.

"I'll get a round in while we decide on what we are eating." I said. Everyone wanted a cold beer, so that was easy. I went off to get them.

By the time I got back the busboy had cleared the table by simply moving the stuff to another one while he cleaned the table itself. As he leaned over the table both girls had positioned themselves to give him a clear view down the neckline of their dresses. As I came up behind him, I could see he was getting a full view of both pairs of tits, The girls had raised their hem lines too and I could see Angie's shaved pussy clearly. Jo was not quite as brave so I couldn't quite see hers.

As the busboy straightened up after wiping the table, he had an obvious boner. Angie gave it a quick squeeze and said,

"You obviously enjoyed that. I like you so keep an eye out for us."

The lad seemed unable to speak. He just spun round and shot through the nearby staff doorway without pausing to collect the dirty stuff he had put on the other table.

"I expect he'll come back for that after he's destressed." Angie chuckled.

We settled down to perusing the menus and deciding what to have. Every now and then I noticed guys strolling past on the lower level and trying to look up the girl's skirts without being too obvious. Eventually a group of four lads around 18/19 got brave enough to occupy the table immediately below us.

Angie and Jo registered the lad's arrival but pointedly ignored them at first. then Angie picked up the menu to have another look. She gave a conspiratorial wink to the rest of us and then dropped it on the floor. The four lads below us were being typically noisy, joking and messing about. They noise suddenly stopped as Angie bent to retrieve her menu and "accidentally" spread her legs while doing it. The two lads on the side of the table opposite must have had a clear view up her skirt to her shaven haven.

"Fuck me, I like the view from this table." one of them said just loud enough for us to hear.

"Shame it's not the same from this side." one of the others retorted.

Go on, I dare you." Angie muttered to Jo across the table. Jo flushed and looked to Adrian for support.

"Yeah, go on, do it." he said.

"Oh my god! Oh, what the hell!" Jo muttered and slowly parted her legs while looking down at the lads. After a few seconds of them looking up her skirt she slapped her legs back together.

"I can't believe I did that," she said. Adrian took her hand and squeezed it.

"I love this new, daring, you." he said and kissed her soundly.

I don't know what happened to the busboy but a girl appeared to clear the table and was obviously not happy about it. She completely ignored us as she gathered the dishes cand whisked them away.

We didn't have any more fun in the bar that evening and after we had finished our meals we went to the shop, which stayed open until late, to stock up on booze and then went back to our 'van.

When we got there Adrian and I headed for the fridge to keep our booze cold. Angie strolled in and said,

"It's much too hot even for these." as she pulled her sundress over her head. Much to my surprise Adrian turned from putting our beer in the fridge and said,

"You're absolutely right." as he whipped Jo's dress up and over her head in one swift movement.

Angie stepped up to Adrian and started to take his clothes off. Jo hesitated and then, blushing, started on mine. Angie was obviously keen as she had Adrian's clothes off in no time and, as she was on her knees getting them over his feet, she just leaned forward and slid her mouth over his cock even before she had finished removing the clothes.

12