Unusual First Meeting Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo wasn't quite so quick and finished removing my clothes first. Then she reached out and wrapped her hand round my cock. She started a slow wanking action and then ran her tongue around the head. It felt exquisite, especially as the ran the tip of her tongue round the underside of my cockhead. She looked up at me and straight into my eyes as she worked the head and first few inches into her mouth.

Adrian looked down at Jo and his eyes widened, he gasped,

"Oh my God Jo! You look so fucking hot doing that."

Jo pulled off my cock, looked up at him, and said,

"I want this in me. That'll look even hotter."

She headed for one of the couches, dragging me behind her by hanging onto my cock. She threw herself on the couch on her back and pulled me on top of her,

"Fuck me hard and fast." she growled as she lined my cock up with her cunt. I pushed and she was so wet I slid in to the hilt without any hesitation.

"Yessssss!" she yelled, "Now fuck me."

Adrian was looking at us with his mouth hanging open. I don't think he was expecting Jo to be quite so up for it. Angie pulled his cock out of her mouth and dragged him to the other sofa,

"I want some of that too." she said as she pulled his cock to her cunt. He slid into her just as easily as I had slid into Jo.

"I want hard too." she growled. Adrian wasted no time in complying and the room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping on flesh and the happy grunts and groans from all of us.

Jo was obviously really turned on as she was the first to cum, wrapping her legs round me and pulling me in tight as she screamed her release.

Watching and hearing Jo cum set Adrian off and he blasted a hot load of spunk into Angie's cunt. Angie is often triggered by feeling a guy shoot his load in her and this time was no exception. The sight and sound of those two cumming together sent me over the edge too and I shot ropes of cum into Jo.

"That was awesome!" I said, "It's been a long day for us and I'm knackered now."

"Yeah!" Jo replied, "I'm feeling sleepy too. Come on Ade, let's go Back to our place. See you tomorrow I hope"

Jo and Adrian got a bare minimum of clothes on and gathered up the rest of their stuff. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and they headed out.

We had a quick shower and settled down for the night too.

I apologise for the delay in posting this episode but life got in the way, including losing my partner of 20 years.

Please vote and comment if you like what you have read so far.

12