Unusual First Meeting Ch. 11

Story Info
Group sex and swapping with lots of sloppy seconds.
5.3k words
4.33
2.1k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that rather intense episode we just cuddled for a while as Angie's tears wet my shoulder. Then she pulled away a bit and brought her tear-streaked face to mine for another, gentler, kiss,

"Shower?" she asked with a rather watery smile.

I glanced up at the clock on the wall,

"Yeah, we'll just have time to do that and get the next bus to town."

"Bus?" Angie queried.

"It's a pain to park in Exmouth. We'll go down on that open-top bus service. If we can't find anything in Exmouth we can jump on the train to Exeter cos it's a pain to park there too."

"I like it." she grinned at me, "Come on. Let's get moving."

We made our way to the bus stop and managed to get the last two seats upstairs. After getting off in the town centre we started our search.

"I just want to say something before we get to looking at anything." Angie started.

"OK.!" I replied, a little worried.

" Don't look so down." Angie said, "It's just that you know I'm not much into jewellery and I don't normally wear any. I really want this ring though, but I don't want anything big and flashy."

"If that's all you are worried about, then I'm sure we can find something you will like." I retorted, "So let's go looking."

I took her hand and we set off into the main shopping area.

We got lucky in the second store we tried where we found a white gold ring with three small diamonds in a row. The motherly looking assistant had produced a tray of rings after Angie described what she wanted.

"That's it!" Angie squealed, going straight for a ring that was, more or less, in the centre of the tray. She held it up to the light, then held it out to me, "Try it on me." she whispered.

I slipped it on the correct finger and it fit perfectly.

"I think that's a sign that this is going to be amazing." Angie quavered as the tears bubbled over again.

The lady behind the counter was looking a bit damp around the eyes too as she reached out with a pair of scissors and snipped the thin cord that attached the tag to the ring.

"If you want, you can keep it on." she said

Angie turned her wet face to me,

"Please?" she whispered

By way of reply I pulled out my wallet and gave my credit card to the assistant.

After putting a large dent in my credit card we wandered back out into the sunshine and headed towards the bus stop. Angie turned me into a delivery entrance and pushed me up against the wall. She wrapped her right arm around my neck to pull me in for a fierce kiss. Her left hand forced its way past the waistband of my jeans and into me boxers,

"I don't know if you can feel the ring rubbing on your cock," Angie murmured in my ear after pulling out of the kiss, "I just want you to know it's there and always will be."

"I can feel it." I whispered back, " I love feeling it and will always want to."

Angie removed her hand from my jeans and said,

"We need a drink to celebrate."

So, we headed off to find one. It didn't take us long to find a pub that looked good. We wandered in and although it was fairly busy there were several empty tables.

"Go and grab one of those tables while I get drinks." I said heading for the bar.

I was standing there for a while before I got served and when I turned round, I could see Angie across the room, sitting at a table with another couple. She looked up and waved me over,

"This is Lou and Craig." she said, "Meet my brand-new fiancé, Ian."

"Brand new?" queried Lou.

"Just been to a jeweller and put this on me." Angie answered, showing off her hand.

"Nearly as new as us then." Lou said, "We got the ring just before we came here for this holiday."

We toasted our new status and got into the usual small talk about jobs and where we all live etc. It turned out that they were from Birmingham originally but were now in South Wales as Craig had got a good job at the Aston Martin factory. Lou was a legal secretary and had found a job locally as well.

The subject came around to the local beaches and we said we had been to the nude beach the day before.

"We've been talking about that." Lou said, "We think we might give it a go."

She had a great figure clad in just a bikini top and short shorts so I remarked that she would look great there. Craig immediately replied that Angie must have looked great too and I happened to mention that we rarely wore anything in our caravan.

Craig looked at Lou and asked,

"Would you like to try doing that?"

"At our place or theirs?" Lou retorted.

"I'd love for all of us to be naked together if you would like to?" Craig said to us.

Angie and I just looked at each other and nodded.

"Sounds like fun." Angie said with a big grin on her face.

They had a holiday let apartment near the seafront so we headed there. As soon as we got through the door Lou started to strip and the rest of us shrugged and followed suit.

Lou then walked up to me and wrapped herself around me,

"Is this what you wanted to see?" She asked, looking at Craig.

Craig immediately got a boner and Angie giggled, "I think he loves it." She grabbed my shorts from where I'd dropped them on the floor and retrieved my phone from the pocket. She took a shot of Lou wrapped around me then handed the phone to me,

"Get a shot of this." She said and wrapped her left hand around Craig's cock, "First time doing this with my new ring." she grinned while slowly wanking it.

"Ooh I like that!" Lou exclaimed, taking the phone off me and handing it to Craig, "Take a shot of me." She said wrapping her left hand around my cock.

"I've got another idea." Angie said, grinning. She stepped over to Lou and slipped her ring finger into Lou's cunt, stopping with the ring just visible. Craig immediately got that shot followed by one of Lou doing the same to Angie.

"I hope we can have copies of these?" he asked.

"Of course." I replied. "We'll probably take more before we finish so we'll sort it out after."

"Yeah, let's start with a vid clip of us sucking your cocks." Angie said to Lou, "We'll hold their cocks with our left hands."

Lou giggled, "Oh yeah!" as she grabbed my cock and licked around the head before sliding it into her mouth.

It was hard to concentrate on filming as she was doing a great job, bobbing up and down with her cheeks hollowed in as she was sucking hard.

She pulled off for a moment, "Give me your cum." she said, "I want to let it trickle over my hand. Angie looked up at Craig and nodded her head in agreement as her mouth was full of cock.

"OK!" he said, "Here it comes. Ohhhh fuuuck!"

I could see his hips jerking as he pumped his spunk into Angie's mouth. She relaxed her lips a bit and let the cum dribble down over her new ring as I filmed away with the camera. The sight was so hot that it sent me over the top too and I blew huge dollops of cum into Lou's eagerly sucking mouth. She, too, relaxed her lips and I got more footage of my cum draining down over her shiny ring.

She set my cock free and as I continued shooting with the camera, she licked my spunk off her hand. I turned towards Angie and shot her doing the same with Craig's cum. Then she stood up and stepped over to me and kissed me, shoving her tongue roughly into my mouth. I could taste Craig's cum as we kissed.

"That's christened my ring." she grinned with traces of spunk still on her lips.

The only reply I could think of was,

"I love you, you dirty bitch."

She squealed happily and kissed me again.

Lou and Craig were kissing too, then Lou pulled away and looked at us,

"I don't know about you two but I need a drink now and then I want to get fucked." She poked Craig in the chest, "But not by you this time." she giggled.

"Fine by me." he replied, "So long as Angie doesn't mind me fucking her."

"Bring it on." Angie agreed.

We all got another beer and sat naked to drink them. Lou sat next to me and lazily toyed with my limp cock with the hand that wasn't busy with the beer. I was idly rubbing her clit with my free hand.

Angie and Craig were similarly engaged except Craig was slowly pumping two fingers in Angie's cunt. After a while Angie pulled herself off Craig's fingers, took a swig of beer, then bent over to swallow his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he yelped as his cock was assaulted by the cold beer, "Different but rather nice."

He pulled his cock out of Angie's mouth and pushed her back on the couch. She squealed as he dribbled cold beer down her cunt and then cooed as he started licking it off again.

"Can I get some tongue too?" Lou asked, "But without the beer please."

For a while the room was full of slurping sounds and happy whimpers.

I worked my tongue into Lou's juicy cunt as far as I could and then started working it all around the inside. At the top I explored the ridged surface to see if I could hit her g-spot and judging by the little jerks and moans I was succeeding. Her breathing was getting faster and her hips were humping her cunt up at me so I moved my tongue to her clit and went after her g-spot with two curled fingers.

"Aaahhh!" she screamed, and her thighs clamped around my head as she jerked and shuddered through a massive orgasm.

I could hear, dimly, past the thighs around my head that Angie was cumming hard too.

As Lou's orgasm subsided and she released her thigh clamp on me I pulled back to see her whole crotch area soaked in pussy juice and her pussy lips still twitching with aftershocks. I glanced across at the other two to see Angie in a similar state.

I lifted myself to my feet and moved forward to ram my rampant cock all the way into Lou with one thrust. She squealed and wrapped her legs around me,

"Fuck me hard." she grunted, "I want to cum again."

I started to pound my cock into her soaking cunt. The slapping, sloshing sounds from across the room made me look over to see Craig pounding Angie exactly the same way.

We were all so worked up by this time that none of us was going to take long to cum. Lou was frantically bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts and giving a loud grunt each time. I could hear Angie doing her signature, "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah!" as she approached her orgasm.

I could feel the tingle in my balls as they got ready to release. Lou gave a mighty push up with her hips and I could feel her cunt muscles clamping on my cock as she came hard. That sent me over the top and I pumped one of the biggest loads of cum I've ever produced. Spurt after spurt of spunk blasted into Lou and I nearly blacked out.

As we were both coming down from our massive orgasms I could hear the other two yelling their way through their climaxes. I looked over and I could see Craig starting to slump down on top of Angie. She only let him rest there for a minute at the most then she gently pushed him off and got to her feet. She staggered across the room on rubbery legs saying to Lou,

"Got yourself over there and reclaim your man. I want mine back."

Lou and I disentangled and Angie pushed me down on my back. She straddled me and grabbed my cum covered cock that was just starting to wilt. As she lowered herself onto it some of Craig's spunk dripped out of her and dribbled down the length of my shaft. It was rapidly followed by Angie's gooey cunt lips as She slid down my cock. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard then pulled back a bit,

"I love fucking other guys but I love this even more. Feeling your cock in me after I've just had someone else is just awesome. I love you so much."

" I love you to bits as well." I answered, "And feeling you welcoming me back into your pussy after you've had someone else is the best feeling for me too."

I could hear the other two murmuring to each other on the other side of the room then exhaustion took us all and we slid into sleep.

We slept for around half an hour and then Angie and I wanted to get back to our holiday home. We exchanged contact details with Craig and Lou, promising to get together again soon. Then we headed to the bus stop for the trip back to our site.

As we walked up to our 'van Jo and Adrian were sunning themselves outside theirs next door.

"Hey you two! Where ya bin all day?" Jo called

"Just a little shopping trip." Angie replied as she sauntered up to Jo gently swinging her left hand in front of her.

Jo's eyed went like saucers as she scrambled off her sun lounger and leaped at Angie wrapping her in a bear hug,

"Awesome!" she screamed, "I'm so happy for you!"

She released Angie and did the bear hug thing with me too. Then she turned to Adrian and said,

"We're taking these two out for dinner tonight to celebrate."

"Absolutely, we are!" said Adrian as he hugged Angie and kissed her soundly, "Couldn't have happened to a better couple." he said reaching for my hand for a shake and then a man hug.

"Hang on!" he exclaimed and disappeared into their 'van only to reappear after a minute with a bottle of scotch and four glasses,

"Not got any champagne to hand but this will do." he said pouring a generous dollop for each of us,

"Wishing you all the best and all you wish for." he toasted

We all drank to that.

"I'm going inside to use my laptop. It's too bright out here." Adrian announced and disappeared. The rest of us carried on drinking the scotch and chatting. Adrian wasn't gone very long and came back to tell us he had booked a table for the meal. I had expected we would just go to the site reataurant which was pretty good but he said this was special so he had booked a table at a place recommended by a friend when they told him where they were going to be holidaying.

"That's very nice of you." I started but he waved me down,

"We haven't known you two long." he said but we feel like we've been friends forever and we want to help you celebrate this special occasion."

"Absolutely!" Jo chimed in, "We,ve never met anyone like you two and we really hope we can stay friends after this holiday."

After our rather emotional start to our day we were a bit overwhelmed by this latest turn of events so there was a bit of intense hugging and kissing all round. Jo then compounded this by saying,

"I'm pretty good at hairdressing, even if I say so myself" and grabbing Angie's hand hauled her towards their van, "Come on. I'm going to give you a treat."

Adrian and I watched them go, then he looked at me and said,

"No, I'm not offering." which set us both off chuckling.

The restaurant was as good as we had been told and we enjoyed a great meal then retired to the bar for more drinks. As we sat down Jo's phone chimed and she looked at the text,

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed looking at Adrian, "Jade's moving in with Allan this weekend."

"Never expected that." he replied, "really didn't expect them to last long, never mind living together." He looked at us, " I'm not going into long explanations but, if you knew these two you wouldn't put them together."

Angie laughed and asked,

"How did you two hook up then?"

Jo actually blushed a bit and said, "We were at a birthday party for a friend of mine. Her brother was there with a couple of his mates and Adrian was one of them. I was actually a bit shy and reserved back then but we got chatting and just seemed to click. I wasn't a virgin but I had never gone further than a kiss on a first date before. Anyway, as I said, we just clicked and finished up shagging in one of the bedrooms."

"That was a first for me too." Adrian chipped in, "I had never shagged a girl on a first date either but, somehow, it just seemed right with us and we've been together ever since."

"So how about you two?" Jo asked.

Angie and I looked at each other and just burst out laughing.

"You tell them." Angie said. So, I related the tale of our first meeting and how I was the fourth guy to fuck her at a gangbang, adding my load to the three already in her sloppy cunt.

Jo and Adrian had been silent as I told the story. Looking at them sitting there with amazed expressions I added,

"As you might have noticed, I still love sliding my cock into Angie's sloppy cunt and making love to her after a sex session with other guys."

"I totally get that." Adrian said, "We had never done anything like that before we met you two." He pulled Jo close and wrapped his arms around her, "But now I just love watching Jo cum with someone else and, as you say, sliding into her sloppy pussy after and making love is just awesome."

Jo looked at him with damp eyes, "I've got to love feeling your cock slipping into me all slippery from another pussy. Making love like that is just really special." she said and kissed him soundly.

"I'm horny as fuck now after all this sexy chat, especially hearing about your first meeting. I think we should get back to the site and fuck each other silly." she added.

None of us could find fault with that idea, so we headed out.

We stopped at the camp shop, just catching them before they closed, to stock up on booze. As we were putting the bottles and snacks in the car Jo stood back and said,

"I've just had a really naughty idea. Feel free to veto it but it caters to you two guys liking to watch us get fucked so much."

" This sounds like fun." Angie said and Adrian and I agreed.

"Well," Jo started, "Angie and I are dressed in guy pulling outfits so I was thinking to go over to the bar with you two guys coming in shortly after. You guys get drinks and sit together while Angie and I sit at a different table and see if we can pull a couple of guys to come and join in the fun tonight."

Angie's eyes lit up and she turned towards me. I just nodded and Adrian said,

"You are turning into a right dirty bitch but, hell yes, I like it."

Jo grabbed Angie's arm and they set off towards the bar.

"Fuck!" said Adrian as we waited a minute before following, "What is she getting us into now?"

The bar was reasonably full but there were several empty tables and no queue at the bar. The girls were already getting served so we hung back until they walked away before getting served ourselves. When we turned around with our pints we could see the girls at a table next to one of the walls. They were sitting side by side with an empty table behind them. Angie caught my eye and jerked her head towards the empty table. Adrian and I sat side by side looking at the girl's backs. We could see what was happening without looking as though we were with them.

They were similarly dressed with Jo in a LBD while Angie was in, basically, a red version of the same thing. Although we couldn't see anything from here, we knew neither of them had anything on underneath the dresses.

About 10 minutes later two guys who looked to be early twenties, and fairly fit, without being the muscle-bound gym jockeys that Angie doesn't go for at all. They were dressed in holiday camp casual t-shirts and shorts. The girls spotted them and I saw their heads move closer together as they muttered to each other. It didn't take long for the guys to spot the two likely prospects either.

Angie was in the seat nearest the aisle. I saw her pick up her drink and take a sip then give the glass a slight jiggle which was enough to get a drop of condensation to fall onto her chest. There was a container of napkins on the end of the table against the wall and Jo passed on over. Angie pulled her shoulders back and pushed her chest out to see what she was doing while she mopped up the spill.

This had the effect of pushing her ample tits out and pulling the dress tight over her nipples which the cold drink appeared to have stimulated enough that they were two bullets poking through the dress material.

I knew exactly what she would do next and I was right. She "accidently" dropped the tissue and as she bent to retrieve it she "accidently" spread her legs. The beaver shot clinched it and the guys started heading across the bar.

They started off with the standard introduction,

12