Unusual First Meeting Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we buy you ladies a drink?"

The girls made no secret of checking them both out from head to toe. They looked at each other and both gave a slight nod.

"Why not." Angie said.

Drink orders were given and one of the guys went off to get them. As he turned to walk away Angie announced she needed the ladies and left as well. I assumed this was a deliberate move to give the other guy a chance to grab her seat next to Jo. He was quick to take advantage of that and slid in next to Jo,

Hi! I'm Andrew and my mate is Tim." he greeted.

"I'm Jo and she's Angie."

"We're here with a couple of other guys sharing a 'van. The others decided to head into town tonight."

Jo giggled, "Didn't want to scare off the girls by hunting in a pack, eh?"

He did have the grace to blush a bit at that before asking,

"How about you two?"

Angie and Tim arrived back at almost the same time from opposite directions so explanations got delayed as seats were occupied and drinks distributed. Angie didn't comment about the revised seating plan but she did give me a little smirk over Jo's head before she sat down.

"You asked what we are doing here." Jo said. She looked across at Angie and they both chuckled.

"I'm here with my fiancé and Jo's with her husband." Angie said.

"Ah!" Andrew replied, "So, does this mean they let you out to play on your own?"

"Sort of." Angie said, "But if we decide to "play", and it's not a done deal yet, then they will want to be there and join in. Don't worry though, neither of them is interested in guys, they just like to watch us and play too."

"Well!" Tim said, "I had a threesome once with a mate and his girlfriend. It was awesome fun and I wouldn't mind doing it again, so I'm in."

"What the hell!" Andrew exclaimed, "You only live once so why not? Count me in too."

Angie leaned over slightly so she could look between Andrew and Jo,

"Looks like we're on guys." she said.

Andrew laughed and said, "You've been listening to this whole convo? Love the way you guys work."

Adrian and I stood and pulled our chairs around to the end of their table then I suggested that we go and get another round in while the girls got better acquainted with our new friends. We went off to the bar leaving them to chat.

By the time we got back things had moved on pretty quickly. The two guys were sitting with one arm around the girls while the other hand was exploring under their short skirts. The girls, meanwhile, were also busy feeling a substantial bulge in each of the guy's shorts.

"Looks as though you are already having fun." I commented as I passed drinks around. Our new friends withdrew their hands from under the girls' skirts and looked a bit worried.

"Don't stop now." I said, "We love that you are getting to know each other and getting on so nicely."

"I think a bit more getting to know each other will be good while we finish these drinks and then we had better take this somewhere else." Angie said. So, after some more chat and a bit more groping we made our way out of the bar.

"Have you guys got transport?" I asked our new friends but they had walked,

"OK!" I said, "As it's only a very short drive on private rods we'll all cram in the car. Adrian in front with me and you four can cram in the back seat."

None of them seemed to object to that idea so that's what we did.

There was a lot of giggling and groping in the back of the car but as the trip was only about three minutes it didn't get very far but when we all piled into our 'van the new guys and the girls were all over each other. Clothes seemed to disappear in a flash and four naked bodies were being thoroughly explored

It seemed that they all wanted to get a bit of each other as both guys were fondling both girls and vice - versa

Adrian and I took our time getting undressed while watching our girls enjoying themselves. After a while Andrew eased Angie down to sit on the couch, spread her legs, and went to work on her pussy with his tongue. Jo went to her knees in front of Tim and after licking up and down his cock she slid it into her mouth and started slowly working it in and out.

I looked at Adrian,

"Beer while we watch the show?"

" Sounds good to me." he answered.

Several minutes of licking and sucking later Angie was gripping Andrew's, head with her hands as if she was trying to pull him right into her cunt,

"Fuuuuck, I'm cumming!" she screamed as she creamed all over his face. Without really giving her time come down from that massive cum, Andrew stood and shoved his rock-hard cock all the way into her. She wailed again as another orgasm blasted through her. He did give her time to come down from that one before he pulled back and started steadily thrusting into her very wet cunt,

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" she grunted in time with his thrusts,

"That feels so fucking good!" she crooned.

Jo and Tim, meanwhile, have also moved on. Jo turned the couch alongside Angie and bent over with her arms on the seat so that her arse was temptingly presented towards Tim. He wasted no time before slamming his cock into her dripping cunt and started to hammer it in and out,

"Ooooh yessss!" Jo yelled, "Fuck me hard and make me cum."

It was an awesome sight. Both our girls were being pounded by eager, hard, young cocks and absolutely loving it. The guys were holding up well and it must have been about ten minutes and a couple of orgasms each for the girls they were obviously getting close to cumming themselves,

"Don't you dare pull out." Angie grunted, "I want your spunk in me."

" Me too." Jo panted, "Fill me up Tim."

That triggered both of them and they started those short, erratic thrusts as the emptied their balls into the girls. Both of the girls were cumming again as they felt the hot spunk spurting into them and all four were yelling the place down.

This was the cue for Adrian and I to move in. As the guys staggered back we could see them both drooling cum from their pussies. We pulled them both to their feet and then we sat on the couch pulling them over our laps and slid their dripping cunts onto our rigid cocks.

Once I was fully embedded in Agie I just held her close and kissed her. Then I moved my mouth to her ear and said,

"You looked like you really enjoyed that, it was so hot to watch."

"It was wonderful." she replied, "I came so hard, especially at the end when I felt him cum in me."

"He gave you a good load too." I said, "I can feel it running out over my balls."

Angie giggled and started to, slowly, move up and down on my cock causing even more cum to dribble down over my balls,

"You just love that, don't you?" she crooned.

"I love fucking you any time," I said, "But fucking you when you are full of someone else's cum is even better."

Loud slapping and squelching sounds were coming from alonside us as Jo was bouncing hard on Adrian's cock.

"I guess they are enjoying their sloppy fuck too." I commented

Tim and Andrew had both been to the bathroom for a clean-up and were now getting dressed. They both came over and gave the girls a kiss and a final tit fondle before making their way out.

"I'm knackered now." Jo said, "I want one more load of cum and then I'm gonna crash."

I looked at Adrian,

"Doggy?" I queried.

Great idea." he said lifting Jo off his cock.

I did the same to Angie and we bent them both over the sofa but before we could get back into their sloppy cunts Jo looked at Angie and said,

"One last swap to end the night?"

"If the guys are ok with it." Angie replied.

Neither of us said anything and just changed places. We were soon pounding away until we shot the final load of the night into those two well fucked cunts. The girls were too worn-out to cum again but they were more than happy.

Jo and Adrian got dressed and after goodbye hugs and kisses they sloped off to their 'van. We had a quick clean up in the bathroom and crashed into our bed. We cuddled up in the spoons position and were asleep in seconds.

12