Unusual Inheritance Pt. 02

Story Info
Think makes some startling revelations.
2.3k words
4.49
61.7k
78
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

As I watched my older sisters get it on with the maid, I knew this wasn't just a chance encounter. The way they manipulated Angela and tied her to the bed seemed a bit unusual. Susan especially seemed a bit sadistic as she pulled on, twisted and pinched the maids nipples while her sister lapped up my semen out of her vagina.

Sara didn't seem to mind tasting my cum and it made me wonder if she was still under hypnosis. So I decided to test this hypothesis.

I casually made my way out of the study and went to Sara's room. The door was unlocked and I slowly opened the door. Once inside, I closed and locked the door behind me.

The scene before me was something out of a porn movie. Susan was grinding her pussy on Angela's face and practically torturing the poor maid's nipples with her fingers. And Sara was still between Angela's splayed thighs and hungrily licking her pussy.

I moved closer and closer and no one seemed to see me in the room. I stood at the side of the bed and witnessed Sara fisting the maid while she continued to suck on her clit. The smell of pussy was ripe in the air and I was more than a little turned on.

I walked to the foot of the bed and gazed longingly at my sister's perfect ass and pussy. I had never seen her without clothes on and she truly was a vision to behold. Both of my sisters were gorgeous! Sara's pussy was very wet and looked really inviting, so I slid a couple of fingers into her vagina. God, she was tight. Her pussy felt incredible and when I removed my fingers they were coated in her juices. So I slipped them into my mouth.

Surprisingly, there was no taste. Nor was there any smell to her pussy juices and they tasted somewhat chalky?

Something jogged my memory but it was something else that I couldn't place. I was so fucking horny that I removed my shirt, shorts and boxers. Her ass looked so inviting that I got carried away and smacked it with my hand. "Whack!" Sara didn't even flinch when I spanked her and so I smacked her ass again and again until her cheeks were rosy. I then got on the bed with her and slowly worked my cock head into her wet opening. I pressed into her and it felt like molten lava had surrounded my cock. The feeling was exquisite!

I took a second to calm myself when I was balls deep inside her cunt as I didn't want to blow my load so quickly. I eased back out and then pushed back inside my older sister's vagina. Seeing my sister Susan naked as well made me want to reach out and tug on her long thick nipples as you probably can imagine.

I worked my dick in and out of Sara's cunt and she was totally oblivious to the way I was fucking her. I then had a wild idea and slid out of her slippery cunt and stepped over to Susan and she took my wet dick into her mouth like it was no big thing. She slobbered all over my hard cock and I even reached down and tugged on her long thick nipples a bit roughly which didn't seem to phase her in the slightest.

This was great! I could hardly believe that I was having incest with my two sisters and the surprising thing is that I didn't feel guilty about what I was doing to either of them.

Susan was deep throating my dick and I held her head as I heard her choke on my thick cock. But then I wanted back inside Sara's snug little twat. So I released Susan from my clutches and went back down to Sara's sloppy pussy. I pushed inside her and loved her velvety warmth as her wet cunt hugged my dick. I began a steady hammering of her pussy and loved the slick sounds it made as I fucked her.

I was really plowing my dick into her and nearing a massive orgasm. My hands grabbed her hips with each powerful thrust and when I worked my thumb into her asshole, she started to writhe beneath me. This was all too much for me and I started to cum inside her pussy. "Fuck!" I cried out loud. And huge ribbons of cum shot out of my cock inside her.

I fell forward onto Sara's back to catch my breath and instinctively reached down and cupped her small breasts. I played with her erect nipples and pinched and twisted them really hard but nothing I did seemed to phase my sister. I straightened back up when I got the shock of my life.

Sara turned her head towards me and said, "Thanks daddy. I always love it when you fill me full of your cum."

"What?" I questioned. I instantly lost my erection and it slipped from her vagina.

I was in such shock by what she said that when Sara turned around and took my wet dick into her mouth, I barely even registered what she was doing. Susan bent down and began to slurp up my cum from Sara's leaking vagina. She then lifted her head and said with a smile, "I love licking your cum from Sara's pussy daddy." Before she went back down to it and licked it some more.

These were some shocking revelations. My dad had sex with his daughters?

I quickly got dressed and made my way back to the study and then back up to the hidden room. I continued to watch on the computer feed as my sisters had sex with each other and the maid. I spoke in the intercom..."That's enough for now. Go take a shower and get dressed and head downstairs for beakfast. You won't remember anything as you leave your room. And hearing the door close to your room will snap you out of your hypnotic state."

I had a lot on my mind. Not only had I just had incest with my sisters, but apparently so had my father.

....................................

At breakfast my sisters seemed eerily at peace with one another and Angela, the maid, seemed unfazed as well. I did notice that Angela's nipples were poking through her top as she filled our glasses with juice. The banter was light and we ate mostly in silence. Since it was Saturday, my sisters decided to put on their bathing suits and head out to the pool in the backyard.

I, on the other hand, still had quite a lot of exploring to do in my dad's study and beyond. I was curious about what was in the other rooms below the mansion as well.

I went back to the study and entered in the secret bookcase. Although this time when I closed the door I saw another room to the left about midway down the narrow corridor. The door was the same color as the hallway and that was why I missed seeing it before. I walked over to it and tried the handle to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. So I pulled the flashlight from my pocket and shined it all around the door looking for a secret latch or button, but the only thing I could see was a lock set in the door. Maybe it was a storage closet or something. I decided to look into it later.

I then continued down the narrow hall until I came to the spiral staircase and went up to the sterile area where the computer was set up. I booted up the computer and opened all of the camera views. I counted more than 60 views, but most of them were blacked out. There were 3 other rooms next to the computer room and each one was like a mini suite with a bed, bathroom and kitchenette. All had micro cameras set in the lights around the room. Even the bathroom and kitchenette had cameras. Strange.

I walked back out the way I came and went down the spiral staircase and continued going lower to the basement floor where I was again in the large loft. I explored this area pretty thoroughly and found nothing out of the ordinary. So I went back up to the computer room and looked in on my sisters lounging around the pool.

They seemed to be enjoying themselves and mostly laid out and occasionally went in for a quick dip to cool off. But then I noticed something unusual. The two maids and two butlers standing off to the side hadn't moved from where they were standing. They were frozen like statues.

I moved the cameras to focus on them and they didn't move for the ten minutes that I watched them. I then zoomed in one of the cameras to the maid Angela and focused on her face. I watched her closely and noticed that she never blinked. Not even once. She seemed more like a manikin than like a person and if not for her breathing, I would have thought that she wasn't real.

I then moved the camera to the two butlers and zoomed in on their faces and they too didn't blink for over 10 minutes. I saw the rise and fall of their breathing but knew that something wasn't right here. I needed a way to test my suspicions.

I contacted Sara on her cell phone and told her to tell the two Butlers to come to me study. She told them that I needed to see them in my study and when they entered the study, I used the intercom and told to help each other out of their clothes. The two men complied since they were now hypnotized and soon they were standing, one in front of the other totally nude. I had them face forward and told them to close their eyes.

I then walked down to my studio through the secret entrance and once there I went over and locked the door to the study. I came over to the two men and made a closer observation of their bodies. Each man was 5'9" tall and while one had black hair and brown eyes, the other one had blonde hair and blue eyes. They both had fit physiques but neither one of them had any hair on their body. Their penises were identical too! This was too weird.

I went back up to the computer room and told the butlers to stroke themselves hard and then have an orgasm and catch their semen in the drinking glasses on the table and then place the glasses on the desk. They were to then get dressed and leave the study and go back out to the pool.

Both men did as instructed and ejaculated their cum into the drinking glasses and placed them on the desk, before getting dressed and leaving the study. I came back into the study and examined the semen in each of the glasses.

The semen was white and had a musky smell but when I put my fingers in it, it felt smooth and didn't stick to my fingers the way my semen does. It also smelled funny. I then tasted some and found that it almost tasted chalky. Very strange!

I went back up to the computer room and started to jot down my thoughts on some paper. Something just wasn't adding up here.

I examined the files on the computer some more and found a folder that was password protected. I tried opening it without avail. So I went back down to my dad's study and went carefully through his desk drawers. I pulled them out and flipped them over but found nothing once again. I looked at his books on the bookcases. I was turning in a slow circle in the middle of the room and was looking for something out of place or even, wait. Something caught my eye. It was high up near the ceiling.

I looked around for a ladder and spotted a recess in the wall with a small thin door and a latch. I freed the latch and within the wall was a ladder that came out. The ladder had spring mechanisms and expanded from 4 inches to 20 inches deep, with several steps. I moved the ladder under the bookcase that I wanted to scale. Once there, I stepped up on it and on the top most step I was able to see level with the book that caught my eye.

The Cover said, "Keyes of Stone." So I pulled it out and when I did, I heard several gears moving followed by a thump. My heart started to beat faster and I was getting pretty excited, almost giddy. I tried opening the book but the pages were glued together. I opened the cover and inside was a small gold key. Perhaps this was the key that opened the hidden door in the narrow hallway behind the secret bookcase. Oh man, this was really wild.

I took the key out and put it in my pocket. I stepped off the ladder with a new bounce to my step. I went over to the secret bookcase and opened it and went to the door along the wall and when I inserted the key in the lock recessed in the door, it turned with ease. Now was the moment I was looking forward to.

I opened the door very slowly and found another elevator. I stepped into the elevator and there was only one button there, BB. So I pressed it and the elevator doors closed and began to descend. It continued for quite a long way. This was a bit spooky and the hairs on the back of my neck tingled. What was I going to find when the doors finally opened?

I reached the bottom and when the doors opened, I got the second shock of my life.

To be continued in part 3...

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers