Unusual Man Turns Me Gay

Story Info
I fell in love with my roommate’s little penis.
1.9k words
4.51
17.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers

I was like most guys growing up. They were fags, queers, homos. I liked girls and couldn't image how guys could like each other. That all changed my first in college. Well, with one guy, anyway.

My freshman year we were assigned dorm roommates. John was my roommate, both of us 19 and business majors. He was a nice guy, but shy, quiet, and kept to himself. He was short, a little pudgy but not fat, only about 5'5 with effeminate features. John never changed in the room, always in the bathroom and I had never seen him naked. I noticed John seemed to have some kind of straps under his shirts that he tried to disguise or hide under his clothes. For awhile I didn't say anything until one day I brought it up. "John, can I ask you what those straps are under your shirts?"

He was cautious but answered my question. "They are bra straps. I had hoped they weren't noticeable. I have small breasts. Due to medical issues when I was young, I had to have my testicles removed. It caused my stunted growth, kept me from growing any body hair, gave me more effeminate features and these breasts. My mom started me on bras years ago, so it wouldn't show my big nipples and I wouldn't jiggle so much."

I told John, "I'm sorry to hear that, but John, you don't need to be embarrassed with me. May I please see your bra?" John slowly removed his shirt and stood before me in his little pink bra. I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly got excited and hard looking at John's pale, hairless body. I told him, "John, that looks nice to me, and you don't have to feel ashamed around me anymore. Would you take your bra off for me?"

John reached around and unclasped his bra and took the straps down over his arms. His areolas were the largest I've ever seen, even on any woman! John told me he was a 32B cup. I looked at this shy, gentle man-boy in amazement, shocked by my own arousal. I became bolder and asked John, "Please don't feel ashamed John. Your breasts look beautiful to me. I'd like to see more of you. Would you take down your pants for me?" John pulled his pants down and he was wearing pink matching panties!

He said, "My mom buys them in sets for me. No one has ever seen me in my underwear before. I didn't think anyone ever would, so I didn't mind wearing female undergarments."

"John, it looks fine. I actually like it. You can wear your bras and panties in the room anytime. I think you look sexy. John, would you take one more step for me and take your panties down?"

"Ok, but please don't make fun of me. My penis is tiny, and you know I don't have any balls." John pulled his panties down for me and stood naked in front of me. His tiny little penis was barely visible, but something came over me. I thought this hairless, pudgy boy with breasts looked hot and sexy. I couldn't avert my eyes and starred at him standing naked.

John sat down on the bed, trying to hide himself, arms crossed over his breasts and legs tight together. I went and sat next to him and put my arm around his naked body. "John, please don't feel bad about how you look. I want to touch your tits...and suck them." John slowly opened his crossed arms, and I felt his tits. They were soft and mushy, but a beautiful handful of tits! I brought my lips to his nipples and kissed them, back and forth over both nipples. Then I sucked on one of them.

John said, "Omg, Tommy, that feels so good! No one has ever touched my breasts before except my mom. No one has ever sucked them! You're the first person who has ever shown any physical interest in me. That feels so good on my nipples."

I asked John to open his legs and he sat openly now. I reached down to find his little penis. It was nearly embedded in his chubby body, and I pulled it out. It was maybe only an inch or two long. I felt underneath where his balls would have been. It was all just smooth skin. I started to stroke his little penis and asked him, "Can you get an erection?"

John was shaking and nearly in tears and said, "Yes, but not very strong ones. My mom says maybe I can get a penile implant when I'm a little older and if we can afford the operation."

"That's ok, John. Let me stroke you and try to make you hard. Your penis is so cute!" It didn't take long. John was squirming, pushing his pelvis forward and telling me how good it felt. I rubbed his penis and it extended to about 3" long. I was getting so hot fondling John's little penis and making him hard in my hand. I told him, "John, I want to masturbate you. Can you ejaculate?"

He said, "Yes. Sometimes. But not very much comes out. And I have no sperm. But that feels so good. Please don't stop."

"I want to do this for you. Just try to relax." John's penis was thin and short, but it was long enough when he was hard that I could get my hand around it. I pumped him slowly, for his sake, to make it last and for mine because I liked doing this for him. I never held another guy's penis, and it excited me. John started grunting and I knew he was ready to cum. His panties were still on the floor, and I aimed for those. He let out a big groan and ejaculated about 4 spurts. I milked him until no more came out and his penis became too sensitive for me to continue.

John rested and caught his breath on the bed. He said, "That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced. I never thought anyone would ever want to touch me. Thank you, Tommy."

"You don't have to thank me, John. I wanted to do it. I liked doing it. I never thought I would ever touch a man, but you're different John and I like that."

John asked me, "Tommy, can I see yours? I've never seen a real man naked."

I was to show John my body. I took my clothes off and stood naked in front of John seated on the bed. My cock was hard and erect. John looked fascinatingly at me. He was excited to see my balls since he didn't have any of his own. "Tommy, can I touch your balls?"

"Of course, John. I want you to. And touch my cock."

John placed his left hand under my balls and rolled them, massaged them, even pulled on them. He put his right hand on my cock. "Masturbate me, John. I need to cum, John." He didn't need any coaching. His hand moved up and down on my shaft. Then he surprised me and put me in his mouth. He was sucking me, better than any woman ever had. It felt so good in John's mouth that I couldn't hold back. My cock pulsed in his mouth. He continued to pump me with his hand, and I told him, "John, I'm going to cum!" John didn't flinch. He just kept sucking and I blew my load right in his mouth. He swallowed several times and kept me in his mouth until I started to go limp. I told John that was the best blowjob I've ever had.

John said, "I've never done that before. It just came naturally to me and I wanted to do it."

John and I took a shower together and we soaped each other up. John focused on soaping my balls. We kissed for the first time in the shower. We talked afterwards and I told him I didn't think we should let this get around campus and just to keep it between us. He agreed. The next day we both couldn't wait until classes ended and we could be alone in our room again. I wanted to see John in his bra and panties and then have him naked again for me. I didn't understand my attraction to his body and little penis, but something happened to me, and I wanted to suck him, like he did to me, even if he doesn't get all hard. That night I sucked him off while he laid naked in bed. Just seeing that little penis sticking out with no balls excited me. It took awhile to bring him off, due to his condition and low testosterone, but that was fine with both of us. He liked being sucked and I liked sucking him. I probably sucked him for at least 30 minutes while he played with his tits and nipples. I could easily swallow what little he ejaculated.

Over the semester we masturbated or sucked each other just about every night. We loved looking at each other's bodies. Even on busy nights when we had to study, we would be naked and take breaks to look at each other while we jacked-off. Due to his medical issues, sometimes John couldn't get hard, or he didn't have much of a sex drive, but he would still play with his penis and watch me. When he wasn't in the proper mood, he would lay on the bed naked on his belly and let me rub myself between his ass cheeks. I liked to lay naked next to John and suck his tits while I masturbated. John loved playing with my big balls and would lick and suck them all night.

As a young man my hormones were raging. John not so much, which was to be expected with someone like him. But I sported morning wood almost daily and John seeing my hard-on always seemed to excite him, at least to the point where he would give me a quicky hand-job before we headed off to classes. We were never stressed or frustrated during our classes. We knew we had each other to relieve any tensions in the evenings. Sometimes we even slept naked together in the same bed. Kissing became normal and natural for us. John liked to hold my hard penis while we kissed. I would spoon John and hold his tits and rub my penis against his chubby ass. John felt more female than male to me, except for the little appendage between his legs.

Over the summer, when we both went home, John would email me pictures of himself in the new bras and panties his mother would buy him. I would send him naked pictures of me. John transferred to a different college that his mother wanted him to attend the following semester. We still email occasionally now, but I will never forget my freshmen year with John and his little penis, tits, and hairless body. I have a girlfriend now, but she doesn't know anything about my past with John. I don't know if that makes me bi or a closet gay or something else, but I don't think I'm done sucking cock.

Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers