Unusual Meet

Story Info
A furious clash with my professor made me his slut.
6.4k words
4.04
15.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am getting ready for my college; I sigh as usual this day will also be boring I have only three class today and all boring and we don't have any fucking place where we can enjoy the remaining lectures or bunk them. Oh, hi I forget to introduce myself; I am Riana a student of psychology in first year and worst part of my life is I am in girls' college where I can't find a single boy and a good-looking professor.

I like to wear casuals so today I am wearing a white sweatshirt and a pair of blue jeans with my favorite white sneakers. Oh, shit man as usual I am getting late and I can't find my specs. Ok I am not a nerd; specs are the result of me watching a whole lot of web series. I took my books in my hand reached the college and I am running in a corridor as I am already ten minutes late for my first class, she will literally scold me this time.

While running I just bump with something hard and I fall down along with my books... argg, what the fuck I didn't see with whom I bumped and start swearing and picking my books and when I am going to get up, someone's hand came in front of my eyes when I see up to see whose hand is this the man standing in front me is drool worthy.

I forget that I just got bumped with him and start staring him. He cleared his throat then I came out from my state of haze. I cleared my throat and stood up without his help and said "can't you see where are you going."

He raises his one eyebrow and did not have any expression on his face and said "didn't you bumped into me." Holy shit his voice is just so amazing, so I can't go in my LaLa land again I started to go from there. He said "will you not apologize for your act."

I replied "it's not my fucking mistake..."

He replied in a strict voice "language young lady," and that voice literally send chills down my spine and this voice are making my panty soaked.

But I ignore the feeling, turned and said in loud voice "who are you mister to me so I will listen to your shits." I can see in his eyes that he is very much angry now but I didn't care and again start walking.

He again stopped me by saying "miss"

I said "what now?!"

He said "where is the dean office."

I replied "go straight and then take left you will see the dean office." Then he went from there and I smirked as I told him the way to janitor room as dean office is in my way of class...from this I remembered I have a class and I run for my class and got scolded my miss but I don't paid head and sit at the back.

My whole day pass like that thinking about the man whom I bumped in the way of class. At night also I am thinking about him and I slept while thinking about him. Next morning, I wake up and do my morning business and start getting ready. Today I wore a black sleeve less t-shirt, a pair of black jeans and black boots and wore a white shirt with it. I wore simple pendant and got ready for college.... I saw my timetable and grown as I have that class today which I fucking hate and few days back I am happy that our teacher left college so there will be break for few days but no they have to arrange a new teacher, I know that teacher will be also old or in his mid-forties as they can't appoint any hot male teacher...

I left for college, I took my breakfast in the way of college and when I enter, I saw time, shit again I got late for my class and new professor must have arrived. I reached my class and I asked "may I come in professor" while my eyes were closed and I was breathing hard due to my run.

The voice came "why are you late" and as soon I registered the voice my eyes got widen and I just start staring at him, he again asked in louder tone "why are you late miss?"

I came out of shock and said "I just got little late...can I come in now?"

He said "come in," while I am going to sit on my desk in last, he stops me and told me to sit in front.

I just got irritated and said "I don't sit in front."

He said in a tone that you can hear anger in it "Don't test my patience miss... what's your name?"

I irately spoke "Riana" and start going back.

I told "you to sit in front and from now you will always sit in front..."

"what the fuck..." it slipped from my mouth as soon he ordered me to sit in front and that too daily I was furious now but can't do anything.

"Did u just say anything Riana?" He asked in a intimating manner.

Umm "no sir..." I sit in front and start thinking how my name sound so good from his mouth. Class got over but I didn't listen a single thing he taught.

I was just going when he said "stop, I want to have a talk with you."

I said "what now..."

"Don't talk to me like that I am not your friend" he said in a hard tone, "or else this pretty mouth of yours will lead you to in problem." I gulped, as he is too close for my liking, his cologne is so toxic which made me want to do things with him, those lip I just want to taste them. Suddenly he came closer and said in my ear "don't be late in my class ever or you will have to face consequences or punishment."

I was just standing like a statue and when I saw towards him, he was smirking aS he knew what he was doing to me. I compose myself and said in a bitchy tone "uhh punishment, what will you do hmm..." I raise my eyebrow.

He just replied with that smirk plaster on his face "you will see that." His personality was just intimidating as he is taller than me maybe 6.2 and I am just 5.6. He is handsome, young probably his age will be around 25. His eyes are of grey colour which attracts me more toward him and I want to see what he is hiding beneath his clothes those viny hands are just cherry on the top. I lick my lips while thinking about and suddenly he said "done checking me out now leave and be on time," my cheeks got red due to embarrassment.

When I came back home, I start thinking about him what he will do to me if we are going to have sex and I closed my eyes and start imaging I was laying on his office table and my hands and legs are bound with his table and I am completely naked and exposed in front of him. While imagining my hands goes down in my pants and I start circling my clit in slow motion.

He was just standing in his boxer, he come upon me and start kissing me roughly, bites on my lip... a moan escape from my lip. He came down and start rotating his finger in circulation motion on my clit and pinched it... I hissed ahh..., I start rubbing my clit faster and start fingering myself with a high speed. He stands in front of me and remove his boxer and without sparing time just pushed his whole length in me and put his hand on my mouth to muffle my voice and start fucking me hard and fast. I was so close... and I orgasm and came down from high...what the fuck I am thinking, he is my professor I can't think like that but he is hot. I stand up and washed my hand and sleep.

Few weeks have passed and I started attend all the classes of him and always on time as I don't want to have any kind of punishment, but I just think what may be the punishment he will give to me if I get late. I just sit and watch him and sometimes focus in class too as he many times catch me staring at him. Today I got up late and got ready quickly, I was wearing a frock with spaghetti strap and it ended above my knees with my sneakers.

I reached the college and saw I was already 10 minutes late, argg he will not spare me today. I reached to class and asked politely "may I come in sir."

He shouted "come in." I can sense he was angry, while I was thinking, he suddenly asked me a question about the topic which he is teaching and I didn't answer because I am not listening. He got angrier with me, I was just thinking how to leave from here so when bell rang, I am going out but he stopped me and said in deadly voice "did I told you to leave the class Raina," this voice just send chill to my spine.

"Umm sorry sir I thought I can leave..."

He said calm yet deadly voice why are you late and after that also you are not paying attention in the class. Did you forget what I said in the first class if you will be late, you are getting punished" while saying this he walks towards door and locked it.

I was just getting irritated and after seeing this I got more irritated so I just spoke loudly which is the last mistake I have to do... "I just got late so sorry for that and what punishment what will you do... will you spank me or just give me detention... no you can't do anything so leave this and let me go."

I started to go but he just yanked my hand and my back hit his front and he said in my ear from which I can sense how much angry he is... "Riana I will gladly spank you to teach you how to talk with your professor. Now bend on the desk,"

I said "are you fucking out of your mind."

He got even more angrier and ordered me in a angry voice "will you shut your mouth and bend over my desk or else I know how to fucking shut your mouth...."

I just bend over his desk and my cheeks also burning from embracement when he yanked my frock up and start spanking me.

He told me to count each spank and if I forget he will start it again. He starts spanking me...smack...one...smack, smack.... two, three...... till smack, smack...nineteen, twenty. He spanked ten times on each butt and with each spank it gets harder and harder, I bet my ass will be red now. He starts roaming his hand on my butt and a moan skip from my mouth and I bite my lip so I can't make another noise.

He said "it's seems you liked it uhh.." his hand was moving towards my crotch and suddenly he slides his finger in my cunt and told me "you are so wet; u fucking liked your punishment baby girl."

I suddenly got up and shouted "why did u touch me huh" but internally I was liking his touch it was making me more wet.

He pulls me towards his chest and my back was facing him and we are so close that I can feel his erection and he rubs it and said in my ear huskily "this is what you do to me baby girl," I was again going to shout but he suddenly said "if you again raise your voice, I have my ways to shut your mouth." He starts kissing me on my shoulder and pulled my left shoulder strap down and start kissing me there and he start pressing my boobs and suddenly pinch my nipple... ahhh... he starts rubbing his hardon against my ass and his hand start going down to my inner thigs, I clenched my legs but he spanks my inner thigh and said open them.

I open my legs and he start touching my pussy over the panty and a moan comes out of my mouth and I leaned back. Then he suddenly made me lay on the desk and push my frock up and removed my panties and kept in his jeans pocket, before I can register anything he start rubbing by clit with his thumb and insert his one finger inside my pussy and start pumping in out... I can't express the feeling which I am feeling that time.

He inserts his two fingers and start pushing them in and out, his fingers are doing magic inside... he curls his finger inside and start pumping and his thumb is rubbing my clit in fast motion and I am just moaning and a knot start forming inside me, I said to him "I am going to come sir...ahh...hmm..."

He said "yeah slut cum for me" and I just cum all over his finger. While seeing in my eyes he starts licking his fingers and pull me up and start kissing on my lips. If he didn't have his hands on my back I will surely fall as my legs are feeling like they don't have any power in them after the orgasm.

He took my hand and put on his hard on while we are kissing and I start moving my hand on his hard on, he groan in the kiss and when we part away, he said to me "now slut sit on your fucking knees and start sucking my dick like a good slut you are." I obliged and sit on my knees and open his pant and pull his boxer and pull his dick out and start stroking it... then, while seeing in his eyes I lick his whole dick and take his dick in my mouth and start sucking it in steady pace, his hand was on my head and he was groaning and said fuck you are looking so sexy while sucking my dick.

While sucking I slowly bite on his dick he shouts and pull my head back from my hair and said "why the fuck did you do that." Then, he said "I will tell you what happens to the bad girl and he start fucking my mouth harshly..." I can feel his dick in my throat and I start making gagging sound but he doesn't budge and continue fucking my mouth. It was so sexy that how he is in control and I am again getting wet.

He groans and said "I am going to cum now in your mouth slut" and start fucking faster and in few seconds, I can feel his cum in my mouth, I swallow it all. After it he said "good girl, you did good I didn't know you can give such a good head." We straightened our clothes and leave the class.

Time passes to one week we just kiss when we get chance. Today I have something in my mind, I got a text from him that he has a meeting in his office in five minutes with other professors so he can't talk to me. So, I went to his office as I am in college and knock. He said "come in" without lifting his head when he sees me, he was shocked and asked "what I am doing there."

I said "I just want to meet you so I came."

He said "but I told you I have a meeting".

"So, what happened can't I sit here."

He said "are you mad" and he is furious now, he said "go from here" but I ignored it and start walking towards him and came between his legs and kissed his cheeks and peck on his lip and start roaming my hand on his chest and slowly I was taking my hand down downward. He stops my hand and "says go out from here or it will not be good for you", while he was saying this there was a knock I just smirked and sit inside his desk he was glaring towards me and I just gave him my sweet smile.

He said "come in" and I start moving my hands on his inner thigh...he was glaring at me and saying from his eyes "don't you dare to do anything" but I have another thing in my mind. Professors came and they start talking about random stuff and I start my work I start caressing his dick over his pants and he put his hand on my hand to stop and glare but he has to write so he has to take his hand off from me.

I take his dick out and take in my mouth and a groan escaped from his mouth. So, the professors asked "what happened?!"

He just said "nothing" and he glared at me but I was so happy inside and I start sucking his dick with slow and torturous pace. Now, his dick was fully erected and I start sucking quietly not making any sound...but now his breathing was starting to get erode.

So other professor starts asking if he is okay and I am just enjoying his state. He told them they will do this meeting later as he is not feeling well, I was giggling inside, he put his hard on inside his pant and stand up to thank them and when they leave, he locked his gate which made me alarmed and I said "sir, I want to leave I have my class."

He was just coming towards me and I am backing off till I reached his table, I groan internally from where this table came. When I face him, he was so close to my lips and start saying "where are you going now, complete what you have start baby girl."

I slutter and said "I ha...ve cla...ss sir."

He said "you know what I want to do to you?"

I gulp and said "what...??"

His hand start going down and he slides my panty and insert his two finger inside my pussy and said huskily "I want you to be in my bed on my mercy, your wrists tied to the headboard and your legs spread open and your eyes begging me to touch you." While saying this he started pumping his two fingers more aggressively in me and added third finger inside me and continue to say "I want to see all of you, my darling, I want you exposed; I want to see how wet you are for me, how you buck your hips and whimper as your cunt drips onto the sheets."

He continued "I'll take my time teasing you, kissing you and biting the soft flesh of your inner thighs, ghosting my mouth over your pussy and making you shudder with want. I want your breath hitch as you finally feel my tongue between your legs and I want to hear you fucking gasp as I make you cum so hard you see stars." By listening to his words and magic of his fingers I am going to cum but he pulls his fingers out of me and said "now you can go to your class."

I just said in haze "what the fuck how can you d..."

Before I complete my sentence, he grips my mouth and said "dare to complete" with his cold face so close I gulp. He smirks and said "it's your punishment and don't you dare to touch yourself and I want you to be ready for me at night and I am going to pick you up and today I will show you what happen to bad sluts like you."

"Am I clear," he said in a dangerous tone I node but he said a little loudly "words darling use the fucking words" and he left my mouth...

I said "yes sir."

He said "good girl, now leave and attend your class and be ready on time."

I said "yes sir" and leave his cabin.

I was excited for today's night and I started get ready as only one hour is left. So, I went to take a bath, after showering I choose a single strap frock which is just below my butt and I wore a black pair of lace bra and a black thong under my dress. I leave my hair open and put his favorite perfume and wear black heels and I watched myself last one time in mirror, while I am checking I heard my phone ringing so I know who is on phone so I just locked my room and went out.

In our hostel we can stay outside at night we do not have to take permission from parents just tell the owner so it's easy and that's why I love this place. I got out he was standing there leaning on car looking handsome in his white shirt and black pants and he also has rolled his sleeves of his shirt and that site was just drool worthy.

I reached towards his car before I can say anything he just pulled me and kiss me passionately and then we left to eat dinner, when we reached the restaurant, he told me he has a surprise for me I got happy. He told me to close my eye, I wine but close them he starts caressing my thigh and I could feel the cold metal thing on my thigh then his hand reached under my frock and he pushed my panty aside and put that metal inside my pussy and I gasp and opened my eyes.

I was staring at him he just pulls his hand pack and say what happened baby girl like he didn't do nothing. He said "be a good girl and put that inside you and don't you dare to remove it without my permission."

I said "OK sir." He opened the gate for me and we went inside and reached the table.

As soon the waiter come by our side to ask our order, he start the vibrator on high setting and I am feeling sensation but I can't display on my face and he knew that and enjoying my state and asked "sweetly to me what you want to eat darling."

I said "same what you are ordering." The waiter went from there after taking our orders and he also slow the speed of vibrator. But he was playing with buttons of the vibrator in his phone due to which I am on edge but I can't cum here but that is the thing he exactly want that I will cum in presence of people. When waiter again came with food, he made the vibrator speed higher I just clutch the table tighter.

I just want to cum hard there, but just waiting that waiter will leave but it seems he is taking is whole time and as waiter goes, he stops the vibration fully and I wine. He told "now eat your food" and I silently ate I thought he will again switch the vibrator when waiter will come but he didn't do it, he paid the bill and we went towards his car, when we set in the car, he again starts the vibrator to tease and stop.

He brought his hand under my frock and start caressing my clit with his thumb for few second and removed his hand, he also removed the vibrator and didn't say anything and start driving. I don't know what happened I just want to feel his touch. We reached his house, when we enter, he just pushed me toward wall and start kissing me hardly on my lips, sucking and his both hands are on my ass he squeezes them I gasp and he took advantage of it and start roaming his tongue, both of our tongue was fitting for dominance but at last he wins.

12