Unusual Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked me up and I jump little and lock my legs with his waist, we didn't stop kissing and my hands are in his hair and his on my ass for support. We reached in his room while kissing he threw me on his bed, I bounce a little and gasp for air. He was standing in front of me looking so sexy with dishevel hairs, he took his shirt out and told me to remove my upper clothes, I obeyed and removed my clothes.

He came upon me and start kissing while squeezing my boobs and in one swift motion he removed my bra and with it he ripped my thong away from my body and threw it away and start squeezing both my boobs with his hand while kissing my lips. Then he starts kissing my jaw and came down and start kissing my neck, he starts sucking and biting on my neck and lick them.

He blows air near my air and start licking there and a moan escape my lip as it was my sweet spot and he get to know that and he start kissing and sucking on my sweet spot, I am just moaning and my hands are on his hair, in pleasure I just pull his hair, he groans but didn't stop.

He came down and start giving hickeys and sucking my skin from neck to my boobs. When he reached my boobs, he starts sucking my left nipple and squeezing another one giving both boobs an equal attention. He at the same time pinches my right nipple and bite another one and do same process while exchanging the place. Now he is sucking my right nipple and caressing and squeezing my left nipple.

While sucking he start grinding his length on my pussy...hmmm I moan ...sir... then he suddenly stops and get up from bed and move towards his wardrobe and bring some cloth and ropes. I was just eyeing him confusingly and I asked "what are these for sir."

He said "ssh.. you will get to know in few minutes" and he start binding those ropes from his headrest then he took my hand and bind them.

I starting to say "sir... what are you..."

"sssh darling" and he binds my both hands and legs from his bed and then he took that cloth and put it on my eyes so I can't see. Then I heard movement that he gets up from bed and I heard the voice of opening gate and sound of his fading foot step and I was just thinking what was going to happen, what he will do to me.

Then, he came again and got on bed. Suddenly something cold touch my lips and I jerk but he brings my face back and said in my ear "just feel the sensation slut and don't oppose it." He again starts rubbing that cold thing on my lips which I think is ice. He starts bring ice down to my neck and its droplet start dripping and my whole body got goose bumps and feeling sensation and I didn't know this ice play will turn me on so much that I will start getting so wet.

He then brings the ice to my cleavage and slowly making line between both my boobs and then he starts circling ice around my nipples making them erect. Then he starts playing with my nipples he pinched them hard making me moan, my juices are just flowing by this much only and I want him to touch my pussy and play with it.

As if he heard my thought he starts going down with ice and he left one ice on my navel and start going down with other piece of ice cube he starts circling my clit, I just moan "hmmm... sir..." then he pushed one ice cube inside my pussy and goose bump appear on my skin again and from other ice he is working on my clit rubbing on it. Then he starts licking my pussy with his tongue, warm and cold sensation together is so arousing.

He starts licking and pushing his tongue inside my pussy and roaming it skill fully. The knot started forming in my stomach and I just want to put my hand on his hand and push it towards more but I can't help it as he tied me. I said "sir please open these ropes.''

He just asked that if they are hurting me and I replied "no.."

So he said "you're not in a position to demand anything right now slut, tied up, dripping, grinding your face against me like a desperate slut."

He again starts using his tongue and my leg start shaking slightly and he knew I am going to cum, he back off I mutter "what the fuck sir..."

He just spanks my pussy and said "language, you will not speak to me like that."

"But I want to cum why did you stop," I wined.

He again spanks my pussy I just moan with the sensation... he said "this pussy is mine slut and I will do whatever I will like to do with my pussy and I will let you cum when I want to." And he threatened me by saying if you cum without permission then ready to face consequences, I will make you cum so much that you will beg me to stop so better shut your mouth and just feel pleasure and moan my name slut.

He starts fucking me with his fingers pumping them in and out. First, they were just two but he put two more fingers and start pumping fast and I am just shouting and moaning... "ahhh sir hmmm..." he starts moving them faster if possible and I asked "si...r cann I cumm."

He said "yes slut you can." As those words come out of his mouth I cum...... and start breathing heavily. He opened my hands and remove the cloth from my eyes and kissed my forehead and said you have done good so far. He suddenly came upon me and start moving his dick between my folds. Then, swiftly pushes his dick inside before I scream, he starts kissing me so my pain gets subside.

When he feels I am ok, he pulls out his dick out and thrust his full length inside me in one go and again start kissing and squeezing my boobs. When I got comfortable, he starts thrusting hard and fast, his speed was increasing second by second and I was a moaning mess and my eyes are rolling back in my head, along with thrusting he started to bite my nipples and I wrapped my legs around him and rode through intense orgasm of my life.

He pulled out and flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees and with his hands on my hips he thrust into me and he started slamming into me over and over again. He was so deep and giving me so much pleasure. I start pushing back onto his dick wanting more of it. But suddenly I squealed when his hand came down and smacked my ass hard. But I continue moving back, his hand came down again, twice and each one is harder than before and it making me wetter and hornier and he start thrusting hard and fast and spanking at the same time and he told me you will not fucking cum until I will reach my high.

"Do you understand slut?" he asked...

I didn't say anything so he again spanked me harder I whimper and said "yes sir."

He said "good girl." He flips me again and threw my both legs on his shoulder and start thrusting again. I start thinking how can I just not explode while he is fucking me like that but I restrain myself. His fingers dug into my hips and he thrust into me faster and faster, and he was grunting in pleasure. My muscles start tightening the faster he thrust and he growled "don't fucking cum now or you can't imagine what I will do with your pretty slutty ass."

I told him "I can't stop."

But he said "just some time more" and his thrust start increasing and he said "cum with me slut" and with final thrust we both cum together. He kissed my forehead and laid beside me and said "you did great baby girl."

He said after sometime "let's get you clean," I started to get up but groaned as I was soar, he sees and says to me "wait here I will come in few." He went to the bathroom and came in few minutes and took me in his arms toward bathroom and we both laid in bathtub. He starts massaging my body which helps in relaxing my muscle. Then we get up and stand in shower and we start making out kissing each other sweetly and gently. Then I washed his hair and we both get dry and went to sleep.

After this we both stay together for two days as it was weekend and we fuck at every place which possible in his house and enjoyed very much as my exams are coming so we cannot meet like this as I have to study so before that we enjoyed as he also going to be busy.

After my last exams I went to his office, in these past days we just talked on phone and get to know each other better and we kiss each other whenever we get chance but not more than that. I am going to his office to meet him as I am going home in evening and I didn't tell him that right now. I went and knock and said "may I come in sir too sweetly..."

He smiled and said "come in." I get in and locked his door. He raised his eyebrow but I just shrug and bend down on his level and gave a peck on his lips but in swift motion he pulled me by my waist on his lap and start kissing me roughly. After some minutes we part away and start gasping for air and touched our forehead.

He asked "so baby girl how was your exams?"

I replied "they went well."

So tonight, "we are celebrating together?!" after listening I took a pause..

I said "we can't meet tonight" and start playing with my fingers.

He asked "why?"

I replied "umm it just..."

"What" he said...

"I am going home tonight, I have train."

"What and why didn't you tell me this" he asked in a slightly high tone...

I replied "umm I fear that you will get angry that I am leaving soon so I didn't tell."

"And you think I am not angry now" he asked me.

I say "please don't get angry."

He told me "to get up" but I didn't get up...

I said "sorry... please forgive me it will not happen ag...." Before I complete my sentence, he starts kissing me furiously and I started responding back with our tongue intertwined. He put me on his desk and he start kissing my neck and biting my sweet spot making me moan.

I said "someone will come and see us through window" but he didn't stop kissing my neck and just closed the curtain from remote. I start opening his shirt button and pull his shirt from his pants and start roaming my hands on his chest. Now I forget every thing except his hand travelling up my leg and his lips down my neck.

He pulls me closer to him and I can feel he is so hard and he start grinding against me. In swift motion he removed my t-shirt and unclasp my bra and his lips trailed down my shoulder. I moaned when his tongue flicked over each nipple and while seeing in my eyes, he started sucking my nipple and he start unbuttoning my short and with that he removed both my shorts and panty together.

I don't know when he undoes his pants and boxer but I forget about that when he thrust inside me in one go, I encircled my legs on his waist and he start thrusting faster. He pulled back and thrust hard into me again and again, never giving time to adjust. It took everything to stop screaming in pleasure. He was hitting on right spot, I told him to slow down but he just smirk and thrust harder and I hissed "FUCK."

I can't hold back I laid on his desk making things fall but who cares he start thrusting but slow down when I am at peak, I just glared but I doesn't have any effect on him. When I calmed down, he again starts thrusting again and repeating the same process I was frusted now but he is smiling wickedly and I can't scream as we are in his office and I don't want other professors to listen. I pushed away from him until he slid out of me then grabbed his hand and pushed him in his chair and he pulled me with him so I was upon him.

I started to rub my entrance against him which is rock hard and I pushed myself down fast and hard on him. I bit his shoulder to stop my moan, he helped me bounce up and down and ride him harder and faster. Soon we both cum and I bit down his shoulder and dig my nails into his back. We again kissed and he put me on his desk and wear his clothes and help me in wearing my clothes.

He hugged me tighter and said "I will be going to drop you in night or I can drive you to your home too so we will get some more time to stay with each other,"

I hugged him and said "no, I can go myself." I move away and say "now I have to go I have packing to do and meet you at night." He came and dropped me to the station we kissed and hug before departing. I said "meet you in next semester and wink towards him."

12