Unusual Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Melinda paused in her outpouring of emotion, I thought to myself, "What the hell did I get myself into here?" With each story that Melinda told me, my libido became more and more inflamed and my cock was strained at full staff in my pants. Still, I needed to be careful here.

"That's another, how shall we say, stimulating story, Melinda. Now. Where do we go from here? What's the second issue you promised to tell me today? Because, to be perfectly candid with you, if you're asking me my advice, it's the same as yesterday: you need to discuss this with your husband if you hope to survive this. The guilt will consume you. Ultimately, he'll find out and you're going to have much bigger problems. Perhaps you can ask him to join us next time and you can tell him then. I'll be there to support you."

"Let me ask you a question, doctor. If I were to disagree with your advice and not take it, would you drop me as a patient?"

I didn't hesitate in answering her. "No, Melinda, I would not drop you. My job is to help people with their problems. Only after I've fully explored all options with you, and in this case, I think those options are limited, would I tell you that you need to seek help elsewhere. And right now, my strongest recommendation is that you and your husband need to be in therapy together to deal with this. It's already affecting your relationship. I know you can see that. I also know that deep down, you know I'm right on this."

"Here's the thing, doctor. Before I came here today, I made up my mind. I cannot and will talk to my husband about this. And no, we can't do this in couple's therapy. It wouldn't work. He'd divorce me."

I cut Melinda off. "Wait, wait...hold on a minute. If he loves you as much as you say, do you think he would throw away all your years together because you indulged in some naughty behavior with a machine?"

"Yes, he would. Charlie was raised in a very conservative Christian home. He would absolutely consider this an act of infidelity and perversion and he would leave me. He would think I'm the worst slut on the planet and on my way to damnation and hell fire."

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Okay, Melinda," I responded. "You said you've made your plan. May I ask what that is and where I fit in?"

"I know you will disagree, but I've decided that I need to continue to explore this bondage and sex machine fantasy more fully. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that, but I know that I want the experience in my life. I thought about your advice from yesterday and considered whether Charlie and I could make this part of our lovemaking. But first, I know Charlie. He won't go for it -- ever. As for wanting to explore this fantasy further, I admit that this is selfish; it's self-gratification, but it doesn't have anything to do with my relationship with him. I will still love him. And I will enjoy the sex with him. But no, I cannot and will not give this fantasy up right now."

I sat there in shock listening to how this woman would destroy her marriage on several different levels, all for an orgasm with a machine. I could almost countenance an affair with another man if she fell out of love with her husband and in love with someone else. But this? This obsession may be caused by emotional problems that run much deeper than just achieving mind-blowing orgasms. On one level, I believe that these machines can be fun as long as they don't become obsessions and as long as they don't become an instrument that will block physical and emotional communication with a partner. If used incorrectly, I think they could have a very serious negative effect on a relationship.

"So, Melinda, we're at the end of the road here then. If you agree to delay your plan and continue to see me in therapy, perhaps we can talk this through and think about other options."

"No, doctor. This is what I want. And here's where I think you can help me. My friend who recommended you told me how caring you were for your patients; that you would do nearly anything to help them, including late night, weekend, and holiday phone calls to help them get through their rough patches. That's why I came to you in the first place; to appeal to your caring nature as a professional.

"Here's what I propose. I want to experience light bondage and machine sex here in your office and under your supervision. I will buy the equipment, and have you supervise my journey through this. You will oversee my sessions, work the equipment, and ensure my safety. I am not filthy rich, but I can pay you well for this. And you wouldn't have to lay out a dime. I will take care of all the expenses."

I sat there incredulous, shaking my head in confusion. "Now before you refuse, I know that as an ethical professional, this doesn't seem appropriate to you. I could read the reaction on your face. But I want you to know that in my opinion, with your help, I can work through this. I can go ahead and explore it fully and hope to get it out of my system. If I don't explore it, I will always be left wondering about it and those feelings will, in fact, intrude on my relationship with Charlie."

I didn't know how to respond. I just sat there scratching my head. Finally, after a few minutes of just staring off into space, I said, "If I decide to do this, and that's a big IF, we would have to put some serious controls in place, including legal paperwork to protect me and my practice. But I really need to think about this. This will definitely cross an ethical line."

Melinda quickly responded. "What if we draw up an agreement that I'll be hiring you to do this not as a therapist but as a friend?"

"That probably wouldn't hold up, because our relationship began as doctor/patient. If we do this, it's going to be because I think I can help you. But consider this. What if your husband finds out? Then both you and I will have bigger problems on our hands. I have to tell you that I have some very serious reservations. Give me twenty-four hours and I'll call you."

With that, I dismissed Melinda abruptly, and she left my office.

Chapter 3 -- Encounter 1

I knew that helping Melinda was wrong, regardless of whether I was acting in the capacity of therapist, friend, employee, or sexually excited male onlooker. As I mentioned previously, her stories were so erotic and so compelling, the male side of me was really pushing me to see this through. That was troubling me. With such an attractive woman, would I be able to control my own desires? Melinda made it clear to me that my role would be as an overseer. I would control the machines, provide for her safety and comfort, make sure things did not get out of control, and provide a place for her to live out her fantasy. There was no way she would want me as a physical lover. She still loved her husband and wasn't looking for a replacement lover. She was hunting orgasms, not men. It was a struggle, but I decided against my better judgment to do as Melinda asked. When I called her, she was ecstatic. I told her we would work out the details the following day in my office.

The first thing I did was consult a lawyer friend of mine. He confirmed that my behavior would cross the line regardless of how we went about doing it. And if anyone found out about it, I would likely lose my license. I must admit with something of a guilty conscience that I also wanted to do this because I thought the experience would be as erotic as hell. What can I tell you? I'm still a man.

Melinda came to my office the next afternoon. I told her that my lawyer drafted a contract and a "hold harmless" agreement that she and I would have to sign before each session. And I would also video her verbal agreement before and after each session. During the video, Melinda would have to state that she is doing this voluntarily, of her own free will, and I was not forcing her. Nor was I forcing myself upon her sexually in any way. She readily agreed. We worked out a fair payment arrangement which was overly generous on her part, nearly double my usual hourly fee. Then I asked her about the equipment, as I really didn't know anything about it. We also agreed that we would hold no more than one session every two weeks and that each session would last no more than one hour. The sessions would be supplemented by traditional therapy. Finally, I told her that I wanted a note from her physician that she could safely engage in strenuous physical activity. God forbid something should happen.

"The doctor's note is no problem, and I have the equipment covered. As I said yesterday, I'll pick up the entire cost. I've been doing some research and know exactly what to order. Since I've already experienced the Sybian, I want to explore another type of equipment first. What I have in mind is sold commercially as something called a 'fucking machine.' I'm going to get a top-of-the-line model that can be used in most positions. I may want to get a Sybian later on, but one step at a time. I can get twenty-four hour delivery. The equipment should arrive sometime tomorrow." Melinda left my office that day excited and upbeat, the first time I'd seen that.

Two large boxes arrived the next day right on time. I put the equipment down in my finished basement. Since my professional office is on the second floor of my house, my neighbors would not suspect that I had a strange woman visiting me in my home. When I opened the first box, I was a bit taken aback. This thing, when assembled, is truly a beast. Since I'm pretty handy, I went ahead and assembled it. It had a very solid steel frame that sat on wheels which could be locked into position. The actual motor assembly that delivered the goods, so to speak, was mounted on a small platform which was linked to the frame. It could be raised as low as floor level and as high as 8 feet off the ground. It could be used horizontally with the subject in a reclined or bent over position, or vertically with the subject standing on top of the unit. The motor was encased in a metal box out of which extended a solid metal bar. The motor assembly, gears, and drive shaft were all pre-assembled at the factory. At the end of the metal bar was a fastener with a pin that would hold a dildo. The dildo would screw on to the threaded end of the bar and the pin would ensure that it would not come loose. The rod could be angled: either straight, or 45 degrees up or down.

Three different size dildos were included: small (5 inches, average girth); medium 6 and 1/2 inches, average girth); and then the monster (10 inches, slightly above average girth). The dildos were all very realistic in appearance. The two shorter ones were black; the largest one white. I learned how to fasten the dildo to the rod, and then fired her up. It was incredibly scary looking. The speed range was incredible. It could go from just a crawl all the way up to a heart-pounding frenzied pace. I could vary the depth of the thrusts: either short bursts with the dildo withdrawing only an inch, or deep thrusts with half of it withdrawing and then moving forward again. In addition to the speed buttons, there were a couple of others. One button would allow the dildo to withdraw completely from the subject, then stop for a couple of seconds, and then with one quick powerful thrust, slam into the subject again to the hilt. Another button enabled the dildo, once inserted, to vibrate up and down one-half inch each way in short bursts. The motor assembly box could be angled, thus providing added positional flexibility.

The second box that was delivered held a special table. It too had to be assembled. But it was easy: just four legs attached to a heavily cushioned table on which would lay the subject. It came with restraints, and it had fasteners on the legs for them. The table could be raised or lowered, and it could also be angled up or down as needed. I called Melinda and she squealed with delight when I told her we were all set and could begin as soon as the following day. Thus began my journey with Melinda and my new therapy practice.

Melinda arrived right on time the next afternoon carrying a small gym bag. I took her down to the basement. (By the way, the Psychologist in me noticed that she had her wedding ring on when she arrived. But when she changed out of her street clothes, it was conspicuously absent.) When she saw the beast up close and in person, she gave me kind of a half frightened, half excited look.

"Melinda, look. This thing is scary. I can tell by the look on your face that you are a little frightened. We don't have to do this."

"Don't be silly. With the strong appearance of this machine, I'm already getting wet just thinking about it. And, by the way, I want to use the 10-inch cock that came with this thing," she stated with a tone of authority and defiance in her voice. I gave her one of the two tubes of lube that came with the machine and showed her to the downstairs bathroom so she could get ready.

Five minutes later out walked one of the most erotic visions I had ever seen. She was wearing a very short silky pink robe that ended just above her knees. It was tied with a sash. She had black fuck-me pumps on her feet that accentuated her thick legs and gave her incredible ass even more lift and bounce. And she was in full glamour make-up mode. "Jesus," I thought to myself. "Help me get through this."

For her first session, Melinda chose a doggie position. Before she mounted the table, she undid the robe and it fell to the floor. I nearly lost it. Her big strong ass was even hotter looking than I had imagined. She had the strongest thighs I had ever seen. While a little small in the breast department with equally small areola and nipples, she more than made up for it with her undercarriage. Needless to say, I had a hard-on the whole time. She removed her pumps to reveal her cute feet with her toenails painted blood red. As she bent over the edge of the table I could actually see her juices flowing down her leg from her shaved pussy and bare lips. I shackled her ankles tightly to the legs of the table. She extended her arms to the opposite side of the table, and I cuffed her wrists. Then I tied her thighs to the table legs with the special ropes she had purchased. Finally, I secured a rope around her midsection. She was in what looked like an uncomfortably prone and tight position with absolutely no mobility. I could already see her powerful thighs straining against the ropes. But Melinda assured me that she was fine. It was game time. I could see that she let out a shiver or two in anticipation.

I rolled a condom on to the dildo and secured it with a special fastener at the bottom of the dildo's shaft. Then, after generously lubing up the dildo she had chosen, I moved the beast into position, adjusting the height and the angle just a bit. I first had to apologize because I needed to manually position the dildo on the crack of her ass to ensure it was in proper position. I then turned the machine on super slow so that it could retract a bit, and then lined up the head of the dildo with her pussy. With her legs spread wide in that bent over position, her pussy lips were wide open. The head was now resting on her outer lips waiting for my flick of the switch to begin its invasion.

With one last shot of lube on the dildo, we were ready. Standing in front of her with the controls, I gave her the thumbs up sign. "Melinda, I'm going to start this up and let it go in super slow. When you feel it's deep enough, let me know and I'll set the controls at the depth you choose. Then the machine will stop at that point after each inward thrust." I moved the control to the slowest setting and the dildo started on its journey. First one inch, then two, then three and four inches. At six inches, I stopped it and asked Melinda if she was okay. She nodded and told me to keep going. "My God," I thought. "She's going to take the whole damn thing." With no sign of discomfort at about 8 inches, I let the beast go all the way in, to the hilt. At that point, it bottomed out and stopped automatically. Upon stopping, Melinda let out a soft, guttural "Ooohhh yeah," then shuddered a bit. I knew that she had her first orgasm, and the thing wasn't even moving. "Why did you stop it? I can take more," she said incredulously. "Melinda, you're at max." Once I was sure Melinda was ready, I checked with her once more and she told me to go for it.

With the machine on medium speed on the shallow thrust setting, Melinda very quickly began to moan and squirm. "Oh fuuuuck, this feels fucking fantastic. Faster, please!" My plan for this encounter was to get to know how Melinda interacted with the machine and her physical expectation level and limits So, I was going to take it slow.

After a minute or so, I retracted the dildo all the way out and then moved it forward all the way in again, slowly, and let it once again sink to the hilt. A long guttural grunt came out of Melinda's mouth. Then I turned up the speed with long, even strokes, not quite retracting the dildo all the way, but just enough so that it would have room in Melinda's pussy to go deep again. After a minute of this, I went up to half speed and the machine began its rhythmic thrusts, emitting a characteristic whirring sound on each revolution. Melinda's breath became shallow. She started to pant. I knew if I let it go on like this, she would come. Instead, I stopped the machine on the downstroke while it was fully imbedded and left it there.

"What the fuck!?" she cried. "I was just about to come." So now that I discovered all her pre-orgasmic physical signs, I had her at a disadvantage and had total control over her. I could play with her to eventually give her maximum pleasure. I repeated the same edging pattern twice more. After the second one she began to curse me out in a high-pitched voice. Starting the same pattern for a fourth time, once she got up to the point where she was on the edge, I turned it up to maximum speed, maximum thrust. Melinda lost it. "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...So good...So good...Ungh...Ungh...Yes...Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me...." She let out a high-pitched scream and a final "Fuuuuck!" After that I stopped the machine and retracted the dildo all the way.

"Why are you stopping? I want to go again."

"C'mon, Melinda. Give yourself a break. Give it a minute." I gave her some water through a straw and got ready for her next go round. Before we started, I once again positioned the cock at her pussy lips. There was absolutely no need for lube this time. Her pussy was like a watering hole. Combined with the lube I had originally put on the machine, her pussy had a thick white froth around it's opening and running down her left leg. This time I angled the machine up slightly a few degrees to see if I could get it to place more friction on her g-spot. I gave the machine the command to give her one thrust all the way in and then remain imbedded. At that point, I turned the vibration feature on. I let her go all the way to the edge until I saw the pre-orgasmic signs again. Then I stopped for a few seconds, pulled her back from the brink, and repeated the vibration. After doing these four or five times, I just let the machine do its thing and give her a deeper vaginal orgasm. Her grunts this time were much more guttural and deeper. As she orgasmed, a jet of hot liquid shot out from her pussy around the dildo and soaked the floor.

After this orgasm, I didn't stop the machine. As soon as she came, I lowered the angle to be level with her pussy again, and just had it do deep strokes at medium speed. I decided one more final quick orgasm, and then we had to call it quits. As the cock was working like a rhythmic piston in and out, I moved closer to her ass to get a better view. The insistent pounding of the dildo into Melinda's flooded pussy while she was in the doggy position, coupled with her strained movements to meet the thrusting of the machine at its deepest point, caused her huge hot ass to vibrate in syncopation with the arm of the machine. And with each forward thrust of the dildo, the strong muscles in her thighs and quads flexed as much as they could against the ropes that bound them. The lube mixed with her juices were were making squishing sounds as the dildo did its thing. Her now red and raw pussy lips were covered in an even deep white froth that must have been the result of all the friction. With each forward thrust, her inner lips retracted; with each backward thrust, they extended outward, causing the bottom of her clit to raise just a bit and rub against the shaft of the dildo on every down stroke.