Unusual Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, she had been on the machine for about thirty minutes and she looked like a wet rag doll. I didn't think she had another major orgasm in her, but sure enough, after about 5 minutes of the constant pounding on medium speed, it came on her quick. "Oh God, I'm coming...Coming Again...Coming Agaaaain. Aaaaah!" No doubt about it. She was done for the day. I retracted the dildo, untied her, gave her some water and had her lay down on my couch. She quickly fell asleep for about twenty minutes. After showering and getting dressed, we had a debrief. I made it a point to mention that her wedding ring was missing from her finger during her encounter, but it was put back on her ring finger when she dressed.

"Don't read into that. I just didn't want the ring to get snagged somehow on any of the restraints or ropes." I didn't buy it for a minute. Melinda acknowledged that the session more than met her expectations. We set up her next appointment. I told her to call me in a few days and we'd decide what to do on her next visit. As we had originally agreed, we would space these sessions out to no more than one session every two weeks. I was concerned that if I allowed it, she would want to do this nearly every day. And I thought that it would put a further strain on her marriage.

I didn't realize until after Melinda had left that I had a big wet spot on my pants, and I felt a sensation I hadn't felt since I was a young...blue balls. I realized then that I had a hard-on the whole time Melinda was here. Years ago, after I came to grips with my wife's untimely death, I knew I didn't want any kind of romantic relationship. But once a month, I became one of the best customers of my town's local high-end escort service. To give me some relief and to help me cope with this insane situation, I made an appointment with one of my favorites for that evening. And yes, she was the same body type as my wife and as Melinda.

Chapter 4 -- Encounter 2

It was a good thing that Melinda was paying me well. In the two weeks since her first encounter with the machine, I tripled my visits with my escort service. I just couldn't get the image out of my mind of Melinda's great ass being pounded by the beast. I'm still haunted by the strain of her thighs against her restraints that bound them to the table legs and her pretty feet struggling as well.

Two days after the first encounter, I called Melinda to finalize a plan for our next meeting. By now, I shouldn't have been surprised by anything she told me. But what she wanted to set up completely blew me away. "I want to be tied up and suspended a few feet off the ground while getting fucked by the machine."

I was aghast. "What the hell do you mean, 'suspended'?" She texted me a web link for a video, instructed me to watch it, and then call her when I was done. The link took me to a popular free BDSM site and featured a thirty-minute clip with a porn star named Kate Kennedy. About ten minutes into the clip, I began to get an education about suspensions. This had to be one of the hottest porn clips I had ever seen. And imagining Melinda acting this out made it even hotter. After calling Melinda back, I told her that while fascinating, I had neither the expertise nor the facility to set this up. Further, it looked a little dangerous. "Not to worry," Melinda shot back quickly. "I hired an expert to set this up and to instruct you on both tying and suspending. He'll be at your place tomorrow evening to install the wooden supports and then the next night to give you some instruction. I'll pay you for your time with him and, of course, for the work he'll be doing." I could do nothing more than shake my head and utter weakly, "Okay. I'll call you in a couple of days when I think I'm ready."

The guy that showed up the next night was actually very professional, though a bit odd-looking with loads of tattoos. Turns out he was a really friendly and patient guy. I don't know where Melinda found him, nor did I want to know, but I'm sure it was from some BDSM underground website. I asked him to set up the wooden supports that would suspend Melinda in an unfinished part of the basement. After seeing it, he said it was the perfect location for a set up. Essentially, it consisted of only three pieces of wood plus a complicated pully system with some hooks and rope. The wood was comprised of heavy support beams. One 12-foot beam would be mounted horizontally to an existing beam on the ceiling. The other 2 beams were mounted 12 feet apart vertically and connected to the horizontal beam at each end. These were secured to the slate floor of the basement. The subject would be bound and suspended from the horizontal beam in the middle of the two vertical beams. She would swing in between the two vertical beams with ropes attached to her in various places on her body for stability. The middle of the top horizontal beam held the pully system and an industrial sized eyelet through which several ropes would be threaded to hoist and support the subject. The subject would be placed on her side in the center of the two beams with her wrists bound behind her back and her legs spread and tied at an angle that would provide the widest possible access to her open pussy. The fuck machine would be placed against one of the beams and the gear box would be flipped and angled as needed to operate horizontally and match the height of her pussy. The contractor provided me with pictures and written instructions for binding the subject, and he demonstrated it on a crash dummy he brought with him. We went through the binding and hoisting process several times after which I felt I was ready. He explained that if set up properly, it's perfectly safe and enjoyable for the subject. I took his word for it.

About a week and a half later, at our pre-arranged time, Melinda showed up just as eager with anticipation as she had for her first encounter with the beast. After she changed, I noticed that she was just as meticulous with her appearance as she was the first time. This time, she went without the robe. I guess she felt a bit more comfortable with me. Once again, I noticed the wedding ring was removed for the encounter.

The binding and tying procedure is a bit too complicated to explain. For the sake of brevity and to get to the more interesting part of this story, let me just give you a quick snapshot of the process. Before I do that, I'm sure you can appreciate how difficult it was for me to orchestrate this scenario and tie up a naked hot woman. Can you say "Blue Balls"? Here I go again.

First, three light ropes were tied around Melinda's neck, which tied into three more ropes around her back and chest. It would not choke her in any way. Rather, the ropes around her neck would support the ropes around her breasts. Her breasts were constrained by these ropes and caused her nipples to peak out a little more than usual. Another rope was tied around her waist. Both the chest and waist ropes were tied to a much heavier main rope that was threaded to the pully system and eyelet in the horizontal beam attached to the ceiling. Also tied to the main rope were two additional heavy ropes that were fastened to the two vertical beams on either side of the subject. The main rope on the right was simply tied to the middle of the main rope going through the eyelet and then anchored to the vertical beam on the right. The main rope on the left was a bit more complicated. It was tied to her right thigh, then looped around the left vertical beam, up to the main rope above Melinda's right knee. It then looped around her knee and was tied tightly to the very top of the left vertical beam. Picture a rope in the shape of a 'Z tied to her right leg.' This rendered Melinda's right leg to be fixed in an extended upward position with no ability to bend at the knee.

Then Melinda's left leg was bent at the knee and tied tightly together around her thigh and calf. In this position, her left foot was nearly resting on the back of her ass. Her bent left leg was tied into a 45 degree angle with the floor. The main rope was tied to her chest and hips. I raised Melinda manually using the main rope that was looped to the pully system and eyelet in the middle of the top vertical beam until Melinda was about 5 feet off the ground. (Good thing I'm in shape.) The set up would allow Melinda to swing only a foot or so in either direction, but that movement would really depend on the machine and the settings I employed.

With condom and lube applied, we began. We once again used the 10-inch dildo. I applied the condom, tied it off as before, and added a generous amount of lube. Just as last time, Melinda was leaking so much fluid, she probably didn't need lube This time, instead of just positioning the dildo, I had to actually push it into Melinda's pussy to get it set up. That didn't do too much for my blue balls! I started the machine and had it deliver very slow and very shallow thrusts. This caused a little pushing action and Melinda started rocking back and forth slightly. But once the machine got going, I made the thrusts go in deeper and retract a little more as well. That stabilized Melinda and minimized the rocking action.

At first, Melinda had this strange look on her face, not knowing what to expect. When I turned the machine up about 1 minute in, the physical pre-orgasmic signs began to show themselves. Her moans now were slow and steady. Nothing very loud, just her body acknowledging the slow build up to the pleasure it was getting. I made up my mind this time not to edge her. I actually wanted this encounter to go quickly because she looked so uncomfortable, and her head didn't have any support. If I saw any distress, I would stop it. Otherwise, I would let her orgasm, and just let her ride it out to the next one.

About three minutes in, her moans got deeper and her breathing more shallow and rapid, all the signs I was familiar with from her first encounter. I sped up the machine to about half speed and after four minutes she had her first orgasm. This time, I let her power right through her orgasm and never bothered to slow the machine down. I just let it continue this pace until she rode through this orgasm and into another one. Four minutes later she had her third orgasm, this time screaming in time with the thrusts of the machine. I slowed the machine to let her come down a bit for about one minute. I cycled the speed this time up to about three quarters. I let it go at that speed for another minute before cranking it all the way up to max. I let her have it all. It was pounding relentlessly into her. No sooner I did that, she let out another scream, signaling another come. I backed off to half speed and decided to give her one more shot at top speed after recovering from this last orgasm. As soon as I cranked that dial to the machine's speed limit a second time, her orgasm came on her very quickly, and she came in about 30 seconds. Her scream and shouts to the heavens exceeded those of her last orgasm.

This encounter ran less than twenty minutes, far less than her first bout with the machine. She was just as exhausted as last time and asked me to lower her to the ground. Just as before, she rested, cleaned up, the wedding ring went back on, and she told me we would talk in a couple of days. After she left, I cleaned up and called the escort service again.

Chapter 5 -- Additional encounters and resolution

At this point, I'm sure some of you are wondering how this story is going to end. Well, thankfully, it does have a happy ending. True to her word, Melinda rode out this fantasy for a while until she got it out of her system. In the end, it didn't cause irreparable damage to her marriage, though there were a few shaky moments which caused Melinda to see the light. We actually ended our "therapy sessions" within the next month, with Melinda having only two more encounters.

It turns out that the suspension encounter was her absolute favorite. But she did want to try two things. First, she needed to ride the Sybian with the expanded cock attachment. We were both in for a surprise when we found out that the Sybian folks had made a big improvement to that attachment since her friend Meghan's experience. Thanks to advances in technology, they were able to devise a system whereby a microprocessor would be able to tell when the female subject was starting her orgasm. The old feature of complete dildo girth expansion again kicked in as soon as the machine was inside of the subject. Then, microsensors in the silicon skin which lined the outer portion of the phallus, would detect the early onset of vaginal spasms as well as level of lubrication, and temperature. That triggered a response from the machine which caused the cock head to swell and contract rhythmically in time with the subject's vaginal spasms. But it gets even better. Several seconds after the spasms began, the machine would send jets of warmed fake spunk up through the dildo to splash with some degree of force inside the subject. This drove Melinda absolutely nuts. She described the experience as a series of short, intense orgasms one after the other for about two minutes beginning with her spasms.

Her last encounter two weeks later was a two-hour marathon session. During that time, Melinda repeated each of her previous encounters, plus she added another. With the original machine turned on its side, Melinda hovered over it with her ankles shackled to the floor and her arms extended and tied to a chord that was looped through the eyelet above. I set the depth of penetration to a point just below where Melinda wanted it. That caused her to strain to get more of it inside her, resulting in a desperate struggle to get more and more of the dildo. After begging me, I reset the depth, which sent her over the edge.

After her fourth and final encounter, Melinda asked if we could have dinner to discuss her situation. At that dinner she confessed that my initial diagnosis was correct. Without involving her husband, her encounters were indeed having a negative effect on their relationship. And the thing about the wedding ring? Yes, she felt like she was cheating, which is why she removed the ring before each encounter. While all the encounters took place on days which her husband was traveling on business, she found herself completely and thoroughly sexually sated for days afterward. That resulted in less actual sex with Charlie, which led to a chasm developing between them. She said that she could not let that happen. And finally, although the experience was intensely fulfilling, she did manage to work it out of her system and had less desire for future encounters. So that day would be her last regular encounter. But she did say that she would still want to experience the beast on rare occasion, perhaps once or twice a year. Melinda related how the suspension encounter was absolutely one of the most erotic experiences she's ever had, like floating in mid-air and being impaled by a huge cock. And she knew at some point she would have to scratch that each again. Sadly, she said that she could not give that up. The sensation of floating in mid-air while being intensely fucked was as close to sexual bliss as she had ever come. She said this with a degree of sadness in her voice and a tear in her eye. When I pressed her, she said that she would really want to experience that with Charlie. When I asked her again if she would want to bring Charlie in for couples therapy to explore this, she shook her head emphatically. I told her not to give up on that. If and when she wanted to try that, I would explore it with her and would be open to meeting with them both.

When we finished dinner, she kissed me on the cheek and told me that I was an absolute gentleman and a consummate professional. "I know it couldn't have been easy for you and at times I could see your arousal. I'm sorry for that. Please know that I did not want to cause you any discomfort. I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize," I told her reassuringly. "You actually helped me to explore a side of the therapy business with which I had not had much experience. It was indeed erotic, but it was also deeply educational." And that was it. Melinda and I parted ways. I would see her again about six months later for the promised repeat of the suspension encounter. And she was still sad that she could not get Charlie to participate. Will this ever happen in the future? One could only hope. For if it did not, I fear that it will haunt Melinda forever.

Several good things actually came from this experience. First, I did broaden my practice. Melinda let me keep all the equipment. She referred several of her friends, they referred more friends, and I got rich off of this experience. I saw a variety of single and married ladies, and some of them even involved their husbands. Most of the encounters I facilitated were therapeutic and beneficial, with the subjects earnestly seeking some answers about their desires, their fantasies, or their low or high libidos. I was able to help most of them through both therapy and BDSM and/or machine encounters. Some ladies came to me for non-therapeutic reasons. Some just wanted to get off on being bound and restrained and get fucked by a machine. Others were widowed and were either too old to seek out the company of young, virile men, or they just did not want a relationship, sexual or otherwise. They didn't all look like Melinda. There were chubby ones, skinny ones, and everything in between.

I think the most interesting "patient" I had was a young college sophomore. Her mother had caught her having sex with one of her boyfriends. Fearing disease, pregnancy, and a corruption of her daughter's morals, her mother brought her to me. She hoped that regular machine sex would dissuade her from seeking real sex with men. This young lady had a machine encounter nearly every week for over a year, all paid for and countenanced by her mother. Little did the mother know that after getting a thorough machine fucking, her daughter would meet up with one of her boyfriends and fuck the crap out of him too. She was insatiable and turns out she was a classic nymphomaniac. But that ended well also. Through some traditional therapy, which she refused at first, we got her constant animalistic urge to rut under control.

Eventually, business got so good that I had to take on a partner. I recruited a Ph.D. with extensive experience in sexual therapy. She was a woman about my age. Very attractive with a great personality. (Yes...Same body type as my first wife and Melinda.) We made a deep connection. Within one year of working together, we married and have been happily together for the past several years. You'll be pleased to know that I was able to stop my escort visits shortly after I met her. And yes, we do engage in encounters with the machines. But we do it together and it has deepened our emotional and physical relationship.

I hope you found this story titillating and educational. If you'd like to hear more about my patients, let me know. I would be more than happy to share with you some of the articles I've written for human sexuality journals on bdsm and sexual relations.