Unveiling Lina Abbas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing? You promised me, Lina."

Jason placed his hands on Lina's buttocks and repositioned her, her exposed pussy only inches from his face.

"Jason, you said you won't touch," Lina said in a soft, distant voice. Why didn't she sound angry? She didn't know if her fear or her desire made her speak like that, which both thrilled and disgusted her. She felt her whole body trembling and heaving with each breath. She felt as though Jason was reading her like a book, she felt like she couldn't hide anything from him about either her body or her mind.

"I wasn't going to touch you. I was going to keep my promise, but you keep trying to hide. If we want to do this together the right way, you have to stop being shy. Just relax and enjoy this. That's the only way back to normal life."

Jason's hands remained on her ass.

"Open yourself more."

Lina spread her lips. She was so wet she could feel it on her fingers.

"Lina, I like the way you look there very much. Every small part of your pussy is beautiful and amazing." Jason moved so close his face was almost on her. She realized he was smelling her.

"Oh my god, Lina you smell so good. Your pussy smells so clean and sweet. I bet you would taste sweet and clean also if I kissed you there. You're like some kind of angel, like a fruit from heaven. I can hardly believe a perfect body like yours is real. Close your eyes."

Blackness enveloped her as her feelings overcame all thoughts. She felt it slightly at first, then more. She looked down, briefly to see Jason blowing gently over her exposed clit.

"Lina, close your eyes. Just relax."

Lina shut her eyes and said nothing. She was nearly past caring what happened, her yearn for sexual release had eclipsed her desire for this to end or not go any further. She felt Jason's breath flowing over her again. She never felt anything like this. What was he doing to her? She looked down at him again, wanting to watch him. It felt so strange and good, she'd never heard of this before. She let out a soft moan. Their eyes met.

"Lina, tell me I make it hot. Use my name."

"You make it so hot, Jason."

"Lina, tell me to touch you. Use my name."

"Touch me. Jason. Touch it."

Was it from herself that she had asked that or not? She was too far gone to sort it out or even try. It was only deep, pure, sexual ecstasy that she felt as Jason's thumb ran over her pubic mound, and then, finally down to enter her lips, mingling with her wetness, softness, and heat, pressing on her right where she had needed pressure so badly. Lina let out a gasp at this, her hips instinctively pushing out to meet Jason's touch. She moved her hands away and placed them on the wall to steady herself.

Jason ran his thumb over her inner parts, from her clit down to the wetness around her opening and back, feeling her internal form, examining her, spreading her juices over her. She noticed herself moan a little as Jason slowly slipped his thumb inside her, just a little at first, slowly thrusting a few times before sinking it into her as far as it would go, moving in and out, learning her, as he pinched and tugged her plump pussy lip with his fingers. He slid his thumb out and rode up to her clit again, slowly building pressure as he played with it, then starting a circular rhythm.

Lina was just watching Jason work her, starting to enjoy it. She bit her lip to stifle another moan. She felt a growing need to touch Jason back, but how? Suddenly she caught herself and remembered her husband and who she was. She had to get control of her heart again, but the feelings were just too much now. She tried to think of her religion, but she just wanted more, wanted to kiss Jason and touch his beautiful fair hair, to see and feel his body over her, around her, inside her. She was betraying her husband, her family, her faith, but the feeling was so strong. How could she get herself back, what powerful verse of religious scripture could she think of to keep from falling completely... Suddenly these thoughts were swept aside when an unexpected wave of orgasm shook her, as she doubled over, Jason rising to hold and steady her, still working her with one hand as she came, gasping and bucking herself into him, her arms falling over his back, squeezing him at last.

"Oh. Ahhh... oh..."

She held him awkwardly but tightly, only loosening her grip after her orgasm past its peak. Jason slid his thumb deep inside her vagina again, savoring her contractions.

Jason helped Lina into a sitting position against the wall. He slid his thumb out and wiped his hand on her thigh as she sat with dark, heavy lidded, doe-like eyes, dazed. He knew he had to keep things moving or she might break down again.

Jason brushed some of Lina's disheveled black hair from her face, drawing her dark amber eyes toward his. She had such full lips. There was a delicious fullness about all of her body: her hips, her toes, her breasts, her ass, and her beautiful mouth. He placed a hand on her cheek and she turned toward him. She didn't resist at all as he kissed her for the first time, and soon she found her own mouth joining his in the play, her confused emotions turning into a simple, deep hunger for his kiss. She sucked on his lips, her own arms wrapping themselves around him. Lina knew he was going to take her completely, and she fully wanted it. She needed to be filled inside so much, it ached for him there. She wasn't alarmed as he guided her onto her back, scooting herself away from the wall to make room for what she knew was going to happen to her.

After positioning Lina, Jason stood up and undressed. Lina watched him with dreamy curiosity, in a sort of trance. She looked over his pale, muscular torso as he dropped his shirt, his jeans. His tattoos and athletic body reminded her of the Hollywood heroes she grew up fantasizing about as a young woman in a small Arab town. She never dreamed she'd actually be with a handsome western man like this. She let her eyes be drawn by his erection inside his underwear, large wet spots on the blue where his precum had soaked in. She saw it throb. Lina was lost in her eyes up until Jason took off his underwear, exposing his rather large, uncircumcised penis, which sprung up and bobbed triumphantly in the air before her. She had never seen an uncircumcised cock, or one of such size. She had also never seen her husband with pubic hair, which Jason had a fair abundance of. Jason's foreskin was quite long and covered the head even at full erection. He was also much taller than Lina, and taller than her husband. Naked, tattooed, powerfully built, light-skinned, and standing at just over six feet with strange genitalia, Jason almost looked like a totally different species of creature from her short and out-of-shape Arab husband. What was this going to be like? Fear started to temper her desire.

Jason joined Lina on the carpet, hovering over her. She could feel his strange cock probing and dragging across her thigh, then finally pressing against her pubic mound as he started kissing her mouth. Jason slid down a little and pressed his cock against Lina's outer parts as he sucked her lips, and she couldn't stifle another sigh. She now lost herself totally, returning his kiss, losing all fear as animal need returned, inflamed by the feeling of Jason's penis rubbing over her. She moved her frantic kisses down to his neck. The sound of him moaning in pleasure set her on fire. It felt so much better in some way for her to be a participant at last. Now Jason was not the only one casting a spell. Jason kissed her earlobe, her neck, as Lina wrapped one leg around him, pulling him closer. Her pussy felt so hot and empty, the ache was making her insane. She needed Jason's cock, and nothing else, to fill it.

"Jason, go in me."

"What? You want me to fuck you?"

"Go in me. I need you."

"You want me to fuck you, Lina?"

"Yes, go in. Fuck me."

Lina wrapped her other leg around Jason, trying to pull him into her, her honey colored limbs contrasting with his paler tone, his large muscular frame looming over her smaller, softer body. She was becoming a wild creature so utterly different from the shy, graceful, pious Muslim wife she had been just moments ago. And it was true. She never admitted it, but Lina had been sexually attracted to Jason very severely from her first contact with him, answering his "Hi," as he was mowing his lawn shirtless that summer. This memory flashed before her as she felt him finally push himself into her, stretching her, filling her, his weight pressing on her. Both of them gripped each other tight at this, letting out a mutual sigh. Jason pushed up a bit and looked into Lina's eyes, and that look: slightly parted lips, a dazzle in her dark Arab eyes, the tension in her muscles... he knew he had her now. He stayed still for a moment, feeling her warmth and moisture around his cock, as she was feeling his throbbing strength stretching and filling her most private place, the place forbidden to all but her husband, as she finally ran a hand through Jason's strange, fair hair. Those pale blue eyes, the frightening tattoos all over his strong arms were so foreign, all fueling her need for reasons she couldn't begin to comprehend.

Another long kiss, then Jason gripped her by the shoulders and began thrusting and grinding her pelvis into the floor. Lina, for her part, at first laid still, just feeling everything, amazed at what was happening to her. She couldn't stop looking at him, his blue eyes, his muscles, his skin. As Jason fucked her she started to feel more, and started rolling her own hips a little to increase her pleasure. She tightened herself around him, pressed a hand on the wall to help brace her body for him, and they were soon fucking like two desperate young lovers rather than the two barely acquainted, middle-aged neighbors of different cultures and beliefs they were. She had never felt so wet, a slick sound accompanying Jason's work on her. Lina felt Jason's coarse pubic hair against her. It felt good, scouring her clit and spreading her juices over it, a new stimulation she'd never felt with her smooth-shaven husband. Lina ran her free hand down Jason's back to his ass, rubbing and holding him into her hips, as she began to relax and enjoy more what they were doing, letting wave after wave of sexual pleasure wash over her.

Jason felt how much Lina was into it and he kept his motions strong, steady and consistent. He could tell she was getting close to orgasm again. Lina's movements and breathing became more irregular, more intense, her hand kneading the flesh of his buttocks more desperately. Soon she raised her head from the floor, clutching him with both arms and legs, as her breaths came short and hard. Her exotic eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth hung open, she was in another world and had become another being. Seeing his once unreachable object of desire, his neighbor's devout Muslim wife, starting to cum with such abandon under his machine-like fucking became too much. Jason had held out well, but suddenly felt himself bursting inside Lina. He came prodigiously, almost blacking out from the intensity. Lina hit her highest peak as she felt Jason's cum flooding her, bucking her hips, almost rolling them both sideways before it had passed and they settled into each other's embrace, Lina's satisfied pussy throbbing contentedly around Jason's softening cock.

The two just held each other for some time. Jason's cum was such that it had already run out of Lina, she felt it starting to cool as it pooled under her buttocks, sticky. Jason felt something that surprised and frankly frightened him, something he never expected: A wave of extreme tenderness in his feelings toward Lina. Lina was too thoroughly conflicted to feel anything particular other than massive and total sexual release, a tremendous release that felt like it had been a lifetime in the making. Jason finally made the first move, sliding out of her. He grabbed his underwear and wiped himself off. Lina stared at the ceiling as Jason gently wiped away the wetness and cum from around her pussy.

They shared a glance and Lina looked away, rolling to one side.

"What I did now?" she said.

"Don't worry."

Lina inhaled sharply and shook. She was starting to cry.

Jason watched for a moment, but soon Lina was sobbing, curling into a fetal position. Jason had no idea what to do. He couldn't stand to see her like that, despite the fact that he was the direct cause of her weeping. He scooted next to her and sat her up, embracing her as they both sat naked against the wall.

"Don't worry Lina. Don't worry. It's all over." He held her tightly as he smoothed her wild, raven hair. She leaned into his shoulder and hugged him back, her tears running down his tattooed arms. Jason had been obsessed with Lina, seeing her as a sort of forbidden fruit, maybe even as a sort of Crusader's conquest. But now, after he had actually fucked her, he saw nothing but an innocent, crying woman, one who he had manipulated severely. He was, surprisingly even to himself, suddenly horrified at the idea that he may have destroyed such a beautiful and innocent woman.

"Lina, listen. I didn't want to hurt you. I just went crazy for you and this was the only way I could think of to be with you. I didn't think it would go so far. I fell for you, you fascinated me completely, and I couldn't control myself. But I will do anything I can to make everything OK for you, alright? You tell me anything you want, now or any time, I promise I'll do whatever I can for you."

Lina just kept crying for a while, and only calmed gradually and slowly. Jason held her, stroking her hair the whole time. She finally spoke.

"Jason?"

"Yeah?"

"You were right, what you said. I did feel something for you, a lot. I didn't know if you will see the photos, but... I thought maybe you will see them. I didn't think it in words, I just felt there was some chance, or something. Maybe I did want you to see me, but at the same time no, because I knew it was so bad."

"So you liked the idea that there was a chance I'd see you like that?"

"Yeah, I think."

"It made you feel sexy or something?"

Lina actually laughed.

"Yeah. I didn't want something like this to happened, but I was... I was feeling it, dreaming, and going crazy too."

"I was going crazy from the first time I saw you."

"Really?" Lina leaned up and away a little so she could look Jason in the eyes. There was a little sparkle in her eyes that told him he still moved her.

"Yeah. You were so beautiful and exotic to me. You had cute feet and a beautiful face, those eyes..."

Lina laughed again. "My feet?"

"Well, there wasn't much else I could see. I never thought a woman would drive me crazy by showing so little, but you did. You have those pants that show a little ankle, when you wore those with your gold sandals, oh my god."

"Wow, you know all that's in my closet." Lina laughed again, girlishly.

"Well, I actually love how you dress, I think it's cool and stylish. It's different and fun."

"I noticed you looking a lot. I never thought an American guy would look at me like that. You were so naughty." She smiled.

Jason could hardly believe they were just chit chatting like this, almost flirtatiously, after all that just happened. He felt that Lina must have been lonely for a long time, and must have had long-unmet social as well as sexual needs.

"When did you start to feel something?" He asked.

"Also from early days. I kept thinking of you and thinking of you, and I liked that you look at me like that. You know, you are handsome, like the guys in movies or something so..."

"So you started to dream about something like this?"

"Maybe, yeah, that's how it start. So we both did something crazy and stupid, Jason."

"What happens now?"

Lina frowned and was quiet for a while.

"Jason, this was very wrong, and you did something wrong. I had a part I did, okay, you are right I felt something. But you have to see what you did was so bad, you can't play with a Muslim woman like this. I have a family, my religion. This is a big, big, big sin for me. You can't ever play with me again. Even if we are wanting this. We can get in a big trouble, it can really hurt me."

"Yeah, I understand that. I really didn't plan on this happening like that." It was sort of a lie, but seemed like a good thing to say.

"We are neighbors, you know my husband, you help him with his business sometimes. We are gonna see each other and see my family. You have to act right and be so careful."

"Don't worry. My feelings aren't just sexual for you Lina. I mean, I wanted to see your body and have sex with you. Obviously. I think any man would. You are the most beautiful and attractive woman I've ever met. But really, I also wanted to just know you in any way I could, because you interested me completely and totally. I feel something deep between us I can't explain. It might not seem that way, but I do care about you and I want to do what's right for you. So if you want to talk, I'll talk. If you want me to leave you alone, I'll do it. I'll listen to you."

"Okay. Thanks. I wanted to know you too, too much, and this was something amazing for me. But no one can know what we did and you have to delete any pics or things you kept from me."

"Of course. "

"Jason, don't lie."

"Lina, you probably won't believe this, but I do care about you and your life. I will never let anything bad happen to you."

"Okay." She was silent and sullen for a moment.

"Jason, I have to go wash."

Jason gave her a pat on the thigh and stood up. He noticed Lina's eyes running over his body as he started to pull his pants on. He could see she still was strongly attracted to him. He passed Lina a few tissues and used a couple to wipe up the mess from under her as she stood up. She took the tissues from him, put them in a little trash bin, and sat back down on the sofa next to her hijab. She was still naked, sitting languidly with her limbs spread, not bothering to hide anything. She watched Jason getting dressed with little attempt to disguise her curiosity. Jason saved the wet boxers for last, stuffing them into his back pocket.

"Okay, I'm gonna go. You need anything?"

"No."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I think."

"Look, I guess you have my number, but just in case I left my card in the bag of USBs. If you ever need anything, need to talk, or you need any help, you can always call or text me. You want space, I'll give you space. You never want to talk to me again, I will miss you, but I understand. I care about you."

"Okay."

Lina wanted to also tell him she'd miss him, but it seemed insane and stupid as she began to recover some control over herself, so she just sat quietly. Jason left. She immediately decided to treat everything like it was just a dream. Just like one of her fantasies. She hoped, like a dream, it would slowly just fade away, leaving no trace.

She put her clothes in the laundry and took a long shower. She seemed alright for a while, busy with some housework. But when she said her evening prayers, the tears came in another flood. She was begging for forgiveness late into the night. She hated herself at times that night with an awesome bitterness, but then took comfort in the promises of forgiveness for those who repent. As she focused on the idea of forgiveness and prostrated on her prayer carpet, waves of light gradually overcame and washed away the despair and self-hatred that had threatened to break her mind.

In her morning prayers she was calmer, and resolved to renew her faith and her marriage, and to drown out any distracting memories or thoughts through this good work. Zaki would be home soon, and their two kids. But Jason was still there. Just a few steps, or a single text, away. He was still their neighbor and Zaki's friend. Totally avoiding Jason would be impossible without arousing Zaki's suspicion. Lina would have a great struggle ahead of her. But, at least at that moment, with no traffic outside but the early-rising birds and the dawn slowly drowning the last stars in blue, the light of her prayers still glowing within her, she felt she could get past everything that had happened.

12