All Comments on 'Unveiling'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was just terrific!!! I always wondered what lay beneath!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Great story! I have often wondered/fantasised about this since standing outside a Victoria's Secret store in a shopping mall in Dubai watching through the window as women in burqas purchased sexy lingerie.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 5 years ago
"I have a few more stories in me if anyone's interested."

Oh, please, we are definitely interested! This concept is fantastic, nakedness under a complete disguise.

I am reminded of when my daughter graduated her university; there were about three thousand graduates attending the ceremony, a sea of black robes. "Just think," my wife commented in an offhand voice, "there has to be at least one brave girl wearing nothing under her robe."

A mean thing to say. I was fixated on the possibility the rest of the evening...

xenoveistxenoveistabout 5 years ago

Very, very hot idea, love to see more!

TrueMortTrueMortabout 5 years ago
Totally fantastic

This is one of the best original stories I have read on here in a while.

Excellent writing, I hope there is more to follow. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good one

Of course, if you have more ideas and free time, yes, please, keep going. I wonder how often are happening this kind of things under those garments.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeabout 5 years ago
You need to write more things!

This is excellent, I enjoyed every sentence of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another great story

It's a pleasure seeing your username come up because you really do have a knack for writing erotic stories. Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the ending!!

The thought of being caught on video as an anonymous fuck toy to be enjoyed by tens of thousands has me so hot!! I would love to have someone obtain a video of me and post it to the web!!! Now that I’ve soaked my panties and will be fucking myself, maybe I’ll turn a camera on. Time to put on a show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Snapchat

Add me snapchat i am from london too teddy150409

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!

Great story!

Wonderful build up, peaking with the horror at the end of the first page... Then it ended all of a sudden. I dunno if you didn't know how to end it, or just didn't want to make a "happy ending". The ending was not satisfying at all. But overall, your story is good read. Speaking as a dude, I really appreciate the well written stories from a woman's point of view.

Keep them coming! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm a young Muslim guy myself but I get incredibly horny sometimes and my attempts to get married have all failed due to one thing or another, especially now with all the pandemic issues - and so I remain even hornier than ever.

But I remember reading this story 2 years ago and have remembered it ever since. I came looking for it again today trying all the searches I could and finally found it, so very excited to read it again, and I see there's a sequel story now so I'm super excited!

I gotta say this is hands down the best smut I've ever read - it's realistic, funny, witty, gets your heart beating, and best of all of just seems to be the perfect story for young horny Muslims, especially since I'm also from London and the thought of that makes it even more exciting!

Thank you for the amazing work! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Also the comment that says they always wondered what lay beneath has me in stitches xD a 12 inch cock maybe! What do you think hahaha

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Great! Instructive as well as hot. Enjoyed the clothing modifications and the scenarios it made possible. Much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please more Muslim stories this one was perfect maybe the next about her praying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Unveiling Series Info