Unwanted Infidelity Pt. 01

Story Info
Bored housewife gets more than she expected from her bf.
987 words
3.79
27.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't the Ritz. It wasn't even a four star hotel. Lightly faded beige carpet and an acrid smell of old cigarette smoke weren't quite an aphrodisiac, and for a moment Rebecca felt ridiculous.

She knew she shouldn't have been there, in this grubby little room in this grubby little B & B just off the motorway.

A slick of red lipstick, a spray of perfume, perfectly curled brunette hair tumbling around her shoulders. Yes, she knew she looked ready for him. But was she?

Rebecca adjusted her black lace bra. Her breasts protruded invitingly, begging to be explored. Matching panties skimmed her curvy hips and she felt an electrifying excitement at the prospect of him pulling them off her, finally, after all these months of dizzying attraction.

She sat on the bed, and waited. Silence cloaked her and she twisted her white gold wedding band nervously. She pushed her husband from her mind. She didn't want thoughts of him here, in this room, on this night, with her lover.

She checked her phone. No text. And he was almost 15 minutes late now. A familiar sense of anxiety crawled up her spine and she wasn't certain if it was the guilt over her infidelity or a latent fear of rejection.

A knock. Gentle. Rebecca stood and her knees shook a little.

"It's open" she said, nervously. She glanced in the mirror, surveyed her soft curves, aware that her hard nipples showed through her bra.

And then he was in the room. This handsome man so full of virility, his dark hair complemented by a coffee coloured tan. His muscular torso highlighted by a tight t shirt. Rebecca felt her cunt ache with excitement.

He stood and stared at Rebecca, drinking in her body, her hair, her pert breasts, her underwear. His breathing grew heavy. All those months of waiting, wondering and now, in this room, it was too late to turn back.

Rebecca didn't know what to say, so she said nothing. She watched as he closed the door, locked it behind him. She wanted him, she was sure. But in the deep recesses of her conscience her mind was screaming at her to stop this. How could she be unfaithful to a man who had loved her unconditionally for so many years? What kind of woman was she?

He approached her, slowly. His breath smelt of alcohol and Rebecca wondered if he was drunk. Suddenly he pushed her onto the bed.

She gasped, surprised by his strength. She felt the familiar anxiety begin to overcome her and a flicker of fear crossed her face. Was this all a terrible mistake? How could she think about having another man inside her?

He didn't speak. She watched as he undid his jeans. His hard cock swelled in anticipation and Rebecca knew she couldn't back out now.

She turned her head and closed her eyes in an effort to stop the anxiety. To assuage the guilt, she tried to pretend he was her husband. It was her husband pulling down her panties. Her husband laying on top of her, her husband licking and biting her nipples, her husband roughly exploring every crevice with his hands, her husband pushing his fingers deep inside her wet pussy.

Finally the guilt became too much.

"Don't" She gasped.

But it was too late. As he entered her, his hardness felt alien, moving slowly at first, rythmically. She opened her eyes and saw him staring down at her intensely, into her eyes, into her soul.

A warmth began undulating from between her legs. She knew with each movement she was closer to orgasm. He stared, silent apart from the occasional groan, and carried on fucking her, his tanned face ernest in its passion.

His hand slid around her neck. He began applying pressure, just enough to shock her a little. "No" she gasped but he ignored her plea. Her body betrayed her, she felt her cunt grow even more wet, tightening around his hard cock. She knew any moment she would cum.

Then suddenly he stopped and moved away. Confused and unsatisfied, Rebecca moved her hand between her legs and deftly rubbed her clit, determined to orgasm.

As she lay there, playing with herself, she felt him push her gently onto her side, then onto her front.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

And then she felt his hard cock between her buttocks. "I don't..." but it was too late. As his wet penis pushed into her bum she rocked with pleasure, this new sensation, the idea of his hardness in THAT place, moving back and forth. She felt his warm breath on her neck and he tugged her long hair. A tingling began to emanate out from between her legs and she moaned.

She came, unwillingly, quickly, hard, crying out for him to stop. She felt him move faster then, and suddenly a warm wetness filled her and she knew he had ejaculated.

He stayed inside her for a few moments, enjoying the sense of control. She, sweaty, disheveled, her panties hanging from her ankle, beneath him - and he watching her closely, proud of his conquest. She was his now.

He rolled off her then, and said nothing as he got dressed. She clambered for the blankets, trying to pretend she still had some dignity in his presence.

He smiled at her and nonchalantly threw some money on the bed. "For the room" he said, before turning and leaving.

Rebecca let the silence cloak her. She waited for him to leave before digesting what had just happened. She knew she would have to pretend to be normal with her husband this evening. Dinner and chit chat, possibly vanilla sex. How could she ever explain this to anyone?

A buzzing noise startled her and she saw she had a text.

"Thursday. 2pm. Room 505".

It wasn't a request. It was an order.