Unwelcomed Visitors

Story Info
Toni gets an epic ravaging while home alone.
6.8k words
4.48
40.9k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers

And then this happened...

I'm off work for two weeks. Tomorrow my fiancé, Roger, and I are heading to the beach where we will be getting married on Saturday and spending the following week on our honeymoon. Since Roger is working today, and I'm already packed, I've decided to spend some time working in the yard. It's a warm day, so I'm wearing a pair of cut off shorts and a red tank top. My long brown hair is tied back in a ponytail. Since I live in the country and have a long driveway, so I'm not worried about anyone seeing me I didn't bother to put on a bra. The mailman stopped by before 9:00am, so I should be alone until after six.

The only other traffic I ever see, well, actually hear, are the dirt bike riders that trespass over the hill from my house. Occasionally they use my driveway as a shortcut. I hate the sound they make when they drive by, but have long given up on trying to stop them. Calling the cops wouldn't help because they would never arrive on time. Plus, we really don't want cops around here because my fiancé and I have a nice marijuana garden behind our property. While pot has been legalized, we grow way more than what is legally allowed. We're not drug dealers, but we do sell a lot to close friends, so we don't want to draw any attention to our home. That's also one of the reasons we don't like the dirt bikers cutting through. I'm always afraid they'll find our plants and steal them.

I hear the sound of a vehicle approaching. I stand up in time to see a beat up, brown, extended cab pickup truck with a bed full of equipment approaching. It stops by me and the driver steps out. He's a rugged looking man who looks to be in his 30's, probably close to my age--I'm 36--he has curly brown hair and hasn't shaved in a couple days. I see three other men in the truck. A white man with short blond hair, a bald black man, and a shorter guy who looks to be central or South American. All of them look to be late 20's or thirty-ish

"You must be Toni Burns" the driver says, after looking at my mailbox. I guess he thinks reading my name off the box will make me think that he somehow knows me.

"Thats's me." I reply. His eyes look me over and I am suddenly awkwardly aware of my protruding nipples poking through my thin tank top. I fold my arms across my chest trying to hide my c-cup breasts as best I can, wishing I had put on a bra.

"I notice your driveway needs work." He says.

I say, "yes it does, but we're not ready to do anything about it right now. If you have a card leave it with me, and I'll give it to my fiancé and he can call you sometime when we're ready to do something."

He looks back at the truck and the other three start getting out. He turns back and says, "We can walk it and check things out and I can give you a ball park figure for future reference."

"No thank you." I reply. I'm getting an uneasy feeling. This guy is creeping me out, so I walk over to the gate where I left my phone. "You guys just need to get the fuck out of here."

"No need to be rude." He tells me.

"Damn, look at that ass." One of the men says to his buddies, just loud enough for me to assume he wanted me to hear it.

"Excuse me." I snap, turning around as I pick up my phone.

"That ass is great, but those tits are even better." The black man says.

"That's it, get back in your truck and leave before I call the police."

The driver rushes me before I expect it. I try to back away, but hit the fence. "Grab some rope out of the back." He says, as he grabs me and wrestles the phone out of my hand. I try to knee him in the groin but miss completely. The black man runs over and helps him to pin me against the fence while the blond guy and the Spanish guy grab some things from the bed of the truck and run to join them as I struggle to get free. I yell for help, but there is no one anywhere nearby that can hear me. "Let me go, mother fuckers!"

The black man goes around the gate and pulls my arms, jerking me across the top wooden rail. Being 5'8", and laying on my belly, my feet are off the ground. The driver drops to his knees and grabs my right arm through the fence while the black man holds my left arm and the other two hold my kicking legs. I cuss them out as the driver takes some rope that the others brought him and stretches my arm out and ties my right wrist to the bottom rail by the gate. Then he steps through the gate and comes around in front of me and secures my left arm in the same way.

He stands up and starts tugging on my tank top. "Let's see how those titties look."

"Stop it, mother fucker!" I shout.

He pulls the tank top up until it slides over my chest. He then stretches it until he pulls the front up over my head. I panic momentarily as my face is covered, but then he pulls farther until the front of my shirt passes over my head and settles across the back of my neck. I scream when he begins fondling my breasts.

"Take off her shorts before we tie her legs." He says.

"No, stop!" I yell as the two men behind me start undoing my shorts and sliding them, and my panties, down my legs, all while the other two men continue playing with my tits.

Once my shorts and panties are removed they work together to spread my legs as far apart as possible before tying them to the bottom rail.

The blond man reaches down and rubs my bare pussy. "Don't touch me there!" I yell. I'm humiliated at being so exposed to these four strangers. Normally I only trim my pubic hair, but since I'm going to be at the beach, and in a bikini quite a lot, I decided to shave. My fiancé has been asking me to shave for years so I thought this would be a special treat for him for our wedding night.

The driver comes around behind me and takes his turn rubbing my pussy. I feel his finger pressing inside of me. "Please stop, don't do this. You've had your fun now just untie me and leave and I won't say anything."

"We're just getting started, lady. We're going to fuck the hell out of you."

"No, please don't fuck me. I'm saving myself for my wedding night this weekend!"

He laughs, "Don't even try to claim you're a virgin, bitch."

"I didn't say I'm a virgin, but I'm saving myself. My fiancé and I haven't fucked for almost three months to make our wedding night more special."

I'm telling the truth. We did stop fucking, although I still give him blowjobs and handjobs to keep him happy. I also stopped taking birth control pills so we can see if there might be a chance of getting pregnant before we get older.

The driver laughs again, "Well that just means you'll be nice and tight when I shove my cock into you."

"Please don't do this. I'll suck you off. I'll suck you all off, just please don't fuck me."

I hear the sound of his belt unbuckling and his zipper being undone. No, this can't be happening. I'm no prude, and I've slept with my share of men over the years. I've fucked or sucked at dozen different men including Roger, but he's the only man I've been with for six years now. And I've never been with more than one guy at a time, but now I'm facing the possibility of being fucked by four at one time. And I've never been with anyone who wasn't white. I did date a Korean man once, but we never had sex.

I feel this guy stepping up behind me, followed by the unmistakable feeling of his hard cock rubbing between my legs. "Please don't do this!"

I cry out in frustration as I feel his cock penetrating me. "No, pull it out, pull it out, asshole!"

He grabs my hips and starts slamming into my pussy. I grunt and yell again, begging him to stop.

"Put something in her mouth." The driver says.

The bald, muscular black man undoes his pants and pulls out a very large, thick, cock. He presses it against my face. "I'm not sucking your cock, mother fucker."

That was a mistake. As I yelled he shoved his cock into my mouth. He grabs both sides of my head and starts fucking my face as he forces my head back and forth on him. I cannot believe that I am being fucked from both ends. I can feel my tits swinging back and forth as I'm pounded by both men.

"Damn, this pussy feels great, boys." The driver declares. "I'm about to fill the bride-to-be with my cum."

Hearing that, I jerk my head free and yell, "No, you can't cum in me. Pull it out, pull it out!"

"Oh yes!" He yells, as I feel his speed increase and his thrusts go deeper.

"No, stop!" I yell, just as I hear him moan in delight. I can feel him jetting his seed inside my pussy, and I realize in horror that this is the first time someone has cum in me when I wasn't on the pill, or using a condom, since my early twenties. What I've been saving for my wedding night, even though it was only for three months, has just been taken from me, and there are three others waiting.

He pulls out of me and slaps my ass. "That felt great."

"Fuck you!" I reply.

The black man walks away. I can't help but watch his big cock bounce as he walks until he vanishes through the gate, then I hear him say. "Now that the bitch has me hard I'm ready for that pussy."

"No, don't. Come back here and let me suck you off."

"No way, babe, I want that pussy next."

The blond guy runs around in front of me. "You can suck my dick."

He opens his pants and pulls out his thin cock. He strokes it a few times and then puts it in my face. Knowing that I have no other choice, I open my mouth and start sucking him, just as I feel the big cock that had just been in my mouth shove into my pussy.

I grunt repeatedly as the man behind me slams my pussy as deep and hard as possible. Knowing that he is enjoying my box without any concern over how I feel is so humiliating. At the same time I am forced to suck the cock in my mouth, while blondie mauls my tits with his hands. He squeezes them way too tight and pulls them back and forth as he enjoys my mouth. My nipples rub against the palms of his hands as he gropes me.

"Man, you fuckers are going to tear her up." The driver says, as he watches my plight.

Blondie moans, and I feel his cock grow a little stiffer in my mouth, making me realize that he is about to cum. He squeezes my tits even harder as he rams his cock into the back of my throat, exhaling sharply as I feel his seed exploding into my mouth.

"Swallow it, cunt!" He yells as he continues to cum. I gulp down every drop and continue sucking until he jerks out of my mouth. I am grateful when he releases my tits. Even though I have swallowed most of his cum, I try to spit out any remnants, feeling totally disgusted at being used like this.

"Oh, fuck yes." The black man cries out.

"No, for gods sake pull out. Don't cum in me!"

"Yes, yes, yes..." he says over and over as he cums, filling my pussy with his seed. Now I not only have to fear getting pregnant, but now I need to worry about the race of the child if that happens. There would be no way of hiding my rape if I have a mixed-raced baby.

Finally he slows down, sinking his cock all the way inside me and holding still for a minute or so before slowly pulling out of me.

I feel someone else, and remember the short Spanish guy. Fuck, I had momentarily forgotten about him. "Please, let me suck your dick." I plead.

"No fucking way, missy, I want your pussy."

I cuss as he pushes into me. He fucks me slower than the other two did, but says the most vulgar things imaginable to me as he uses my body for his pleasure. Then I realize that my body is responding. Oh god, I can't have an orgasm this way. I have to hold off, this just can't be happening.

He keeps fucking me, and I feel my body growing closer and closer to climax. I don't want it, but there is a primal need in me that is waiting for it to happen. Oh fuck, it is so close. Then the guy in me speeds up. Shit, we are about to orgasm together. He moans and begins shooting his load into me just as the first wave of my orgasm is about to begin. "Oh..." I involuntarily let out, and then his cock is out of me. Without realizing it my hips are thrusting back, trying to find the cock that was about to give me release. Of all things, my unwanted orgasm has been denied at the very last second. I should be relieved, but my body is aching for release, and I am so fucking confused.

"Get me the push broom and shovel." The driver says. I hear someone run to the truck and back. Then I feel something pressing into my pussy.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask, realizing that he is forcing the smooth wooden handle of a push broom inside of me. "Take that out."

"I'm going to leave you with something to entertain yourself with until your boyfriend comes home. He can find you trussed up and fucking a broom."

"No, you can't do that. He won't be home for hours. You can't leave me tied up like this."

I lower my head to look back between my legs and see him digging a hole deep and wide enough to place the broom into, then he shovels the loose dirt over it and stomps it down. Now I'm trapped with the broom handle buried inside my pussy and no way to move to get it out.

"Shit, that looks hot. Let's take some pictures of this."

"Let me go." I beg as they start taking pictures with their phones. Then the driver comes around in front of me and pulls out his cock. "Maybe if you give me a really nice blowjob we'll let you go."

I agree, anything to not be left like this. I open my mouth and start sucking his cock. Then I hear blondie saying, "I didn't get any pussy, and I don't want it after three of you filled it up, besides it's occupied. But I've always wanted to buttfuck some bitch."

"No, don't do that." I say, before being forced to resume sucking cock.

Blondie gets behind me and slowly presses his cock into my ass. I've done this before, but have never been a big fan of it. He shoves in, and now I have a cock in my ass and mouth, and that fucking broom handle in my pussy.

Oh shit, the movement of the two men make my pussy slide up and down against the handle. My pussy, which had been denied an orgasm, is now stirring again. Oh please don't let me cum this way. Not on a fucking broom handle while two perverts are force fucking me.

And then it happens. I am cumming. Worse, I keep cumming. I shake my hips, trying to escape the handle, but it is no use. The driver says, "Fuck, this slut is getting off. God damn this is so fucking hot."

My orgasm intensifies as Blondie pounds my asshole. I keep bobbing my mouth back and forth on the driver's cock. Finally he starts shooting his load into me and I suck down every drop. He pulls out and the three men watch as Blondie fucks my ass for a few more minutes before he cums inside of me.

"Untie me." I say, once he has pulled free of my sore asshole.

"Nah, we'll let you stay like this until your boyfriend gets home. Let him know this was your bachelorette party. Hell, you'll probably cum multiple times on that broom by the time he gets here."

I beg them to release me, but they just laugh and tell me how much they enjoyed fucking me. I hear them get into the truck and start the engine, then it drives off down the driveway. As the sound disappears I realize that I am stuck like this for god knows how long, and I cannot imagine how I am going to explain this to Roger when he finds me.

Worse, the way I am draped over the fence, with no way to touch the ground, causes me to rock back and forth just enough to keep that fucking broom sliding back and forth inside me to stimulate me. Oh shit, I'm starting to cum again...

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I've lost track of time. I'm not sure if I've been tied to this fucking fence for two hours, or if it's been longer. All I know is that my pussy is sore from almost constantly sliding up and down on this fucking broom handle as I rock back and forth. It's almost impossible to stay still because my stomach can't rest in one position on the rail I'm laying across. So the constant motion has caused me to orgasm multiple times. Shit, I'm no stranger to masturbating; been doing it in many ways since I was twelve, but climaxing on a damn wooden broom handle is not my idea of pleasure. Worse, its just post orgasm agony to be cumming so often when I'm so sensitive. The thought of going through this until Roger gets home is unbearable. I finally had to piss. I held it as long as I could, but needed to go. First time I ever pissed with something shoved up my pussy like this. The feel of it splashing on my upper thighs was disgusting, but what else could I do?

I've heard motorcycle engines from time to time, but don't dare cry out. They wouldn't hear me anyway over the sound of their engine. But now I hear one coming closer. Oh shit, I hope it's not someone taking a shortcut through our driveway.

It gets louder, then I hear a dirt bike sliding to a stop in the gravel near the driveway. Fuck, someone has found me. Well, as embarrassing as this is, at least I can get freed.

"What the fuck?" I hear a deep, male voice say as the engine cuts off.

"Hey lady, are you okay?" The second voice is female. From the sound I think she might be Hispanic, but I'm not sure.

"No I'm not fucking okay," I reply, "Do you think anyone would be okay being strung up on a fence like this?"

"You need us to call the cops?" She asks.

"Fuck no. I don't want anyone to know this happened to me. It's bad enough I got tied up and fucked by men I don't know, but I sure as hell don't want anyone else to know it happened. Just please untie me so I can get this over with before my fiancé comes home. I can't let him know this happened."

They walk closer to me. Even when I bend my head down or around I cannot see them.

"Shit, how long have you had that broom up your cunt?" The man asks.

The female says, "This kind of reminds me of a video we saw back when we were in college. You know, where some girl was tied up outdoors and someone found her and fucked her."

"Yeah, I think I remember that." He replied.

"Are you going to untie me or not?" I ask.

The female says, "You know, she has no idea who we are, and you have always been trying to get me into a threesome."

"You're not suggesting..."

"I've been fucked enough, don't even fucking think about it!" I interrupt him. "Just untie me, assholes."

"She's pretty fucking rude for someone who needs are help." The Latina says.

One of them grabs the broom handle and begins jiggling it in my pussy. "Wouldn't you rather have a real cock in there instead of this."

I start to yell, but suddenly another orgasm hits me. "Ohhhh, please not again."

"Fuck, she's getting off on this." The girl says. "She already said she doesn't want the cops involved, and she's been fucked already. So why not have a little fun before we untie her?"

The guy says to me, "How about it, lady. You let me fuck you and we'll let you go afterwards."

"No, please, I can't take anymore, just untie me."

"You sure you won't mind if I fuck her?" He says to the girl.

"Right now I want to watch you fuck her. Besides, I'm going to get in on it too. You've wanted a threesome, so I'll get her to eat me while you fuck her." She says.

"No fucking way. I don't do women." I tell them.

"You will if you want us to untie you." She says.

I hear them undoing their jeans. Then the girl says, "I'm going to wear my helmet so she doesn't see my face. She can't see you from behind."

She comes around the gate and stands before me and lowers her pants to her ankles. She has a full face motorcycle helmet on, and a black tee shirt. Her legs and arms are light brown, she is slender. She steps before me, spreading her legs as best she can with her jeans around her ankles, and I see her shaved pussy in front of me.

Behind me, her boyfriend is pulling the broomstick until he gets it out of my pussy. At least I am grateful for that.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to be licked by a woman. Today's my lucky day." She tells me."

PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers
12