Unwelcomed Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I refuse, but she grabs my hair by the ponytail with both hands and pulls my face to her crotch and starts rubbing her pussy over my nose and mouth. I am disgusted by this. I kissed a couple girls in my early twenties, but never went any farther than that. Now this woman is trying to force me to lick her pussy.

Then I feel the guy grab my hips and start pushing his cock into my abused pussy. "Oh god, not again. Please don't do this to me."

Then he is inside me. "Damn, I can't believe you're letting me fuck another girl while you watch. I haven't slept with anyone else since after high school, before we met."

"We'll you get to watch her eat me." She replied. "Plus, you can do something else. You always have to pull out of me, but you can cum in her pussy if you want."

"No, don't cum in me." I say.

"Then you better get me off before he does." She warns.

I groan in disgust before raising my mouth up to meet her pussy. I part my lips and slide my tongue forward and start caressing her pussy with it. I find her clit, which is already swollen in anticipation, and I start licking it.

"Oh yes." She says, as she grips my hair tightly and pulls my face against her cunt.

Her boyfriend is ramming me from behind. I am so sensitive that every motion he makes is pushing me over the edge. I feel my pussy flooding over his cock as I orgasm again. After I finish he pulls out of me, saying, "I think I'm going to try something that you don't let me do."

"What's that?" She asks.

"Anal."

"Fuck no!" I try to yell while my mouth is buried in this girl's snatch.

He presses the head of his cock against my asshole and states pushing in. And for the second time today I am being assfucked without any lube or anything.

"Oh shit, this is tight." He says as he pounds my butt.

I continue licking her clit, listening to her soft moans of delight as I stimulate her closer and closer to climax.

"That's it, bitch. Make me cum."

She lets out a pleasurable wail as she orgasms. I feel her juices spilling on my face. She grinds her pussy against me as I continue licking her clit. The smell of her pussy fills my nostrils and I cannot believe that I am making another woman climax.

"Oh yes." He boyfriend says as he thrusts harder and faster in my asshole. "I'm about to cum too."

He pulls out of my ass and slams his cock into my pussy. "No, don't cum in my pussy!" I yell.

"Sorry, but I don't get the chance to do this." He says as he pounds a few more times before unleashing his load inside me.

"Cum in her, babe." The girl says as she watches her man satisfy his lust in my box.

We all stop as the sound of an engine can be heard. I wonder if it's Roger coming home early. All I need is for him to find me in the middle of being used by this couple.

"Get your pants on, we gotta get out of here." The girl says as she pulls up her pants and rushes out through the gate.

"You said you'd untie me!" I shout. I hear them running. The car gets louder and I hear their bike start up. He speeds off into the trails just as a small, beat up Toyota Corolla appears. I recognize it at once. It belongs to Ricky, the son of of a woman I used to work with. Ricky's mom usually buys pot from us and ever since he turned 18, nearly three months ago, Roger has agreed to sell pot to Ricky too. I didn't want to do it because his mom didn't want him to be a stoner, but Roger said that he had known about his mom buying pot from us for a while so why not. We just all agreed not to tell his mom where he got his weed. I had forgotten than he said Ricky might be coming by today to pick up some before we left town.

He's always been an awkward guy, and from my understanding has never had a girlfriend. That really didn't surprise me much since he was a homely looking boy with buck teeth. He is skinny, with unkempt short brown hair and just wasn't popular. He barely graduated from high school and now worked at a gas station. The thought that he is going to find me trussed up over the fence with my pussy and ass exposed and my tits dangling bare is humiliating, especially since I might possibly be the first live woman he has seen naked outside of porn. But at least I can get him to untie me. I just hope that I can convince him to not tell anyone about this.

Ricky stopped his car and sat there for a bit before opening the door. From my angle I am unable to see what he's doing, and for just a moment I thought, "the little fucker is probably jacking off looking at me." Finally I hear him step out of his car and close the door. "Miss Burns, what happened?"

What the fuck am I supposed to say. There's no way around it, so I tell him, as quickly as possible, about being attacked by four men and tied up and raped, then about the couple that came along and forced me to have sex just before he arrived. I left out the part about the broom, although from the way it is still sticking out of the ground and leaning against my right thigh, he probably can guess where it has been.

He acted worried about them coming back, but I told him that they were most certainly gone for good. I told him that I needed him to untie my, and begged him to never tell anyone about this. When he asked why I wasn't going to call the cops I said, "I can never let Roger know that this happened, especially so close to our wedding day. And I will be humiliated beyond imagination if anyone I know finds out. "Shit, it's embarrassing enough having you see me like this. So please keep this our secret."

He didn't say anything. After a couple minutes I asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

He stepped into view, and I realize that the bastard has his phone out and is taking pictures or videos of me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Ricky?"

He continues through the gate, to where he can see my face and tits better. "I'm willing to keep it a secret, but I want to have something to remember this by before I untie you."

"Stop that, mother fucker. You can't take pictures of me. Untie me now."

Ricky puts the camera back in his pocket and I assume he's going to start untying me, but then he reaches his hands down and cups my breasts. "Don't touch me!" I yell.

"You have nice tits, Toni." He says, as he starts fondling them. "Tell you what, I've never had sex with a girl before. Well, I did get a handjob once from my friend's sister. But since you've already had so much sex today, one more time won't mean anything. So how about you give me a blowjob."

"I am not going to suck your dick, Ricky." I insist. "Ouch." I yelp when he pinches my nipples.

He stands up and starts undoing his pants. "Come on, you've got me horny as hell seeing you like this." He lowers his boxers and I see his cock fully erect. It's average size, and his balls are covered in pubes. He obviously doesn't groom. He steps closer and pushes it into my face. "Come on, suck me. I've been waiting a long time for this."

I can't believe this is happening. This nerdy punk is going to force me to give him his first real sexual experience. I give up, I'll do anything to get off this fucking fence. So I open my mouth and let him stick his virgin cock into it. I start sliding my lips up and down his cock, and all I can think of is that I've known this guy since he was 9 or 10 years old, and now I'm sucking his barely legal cock in effort to get him to release me. I close my eyes and work his cock with my mouth, as he continues pawing my breasts. "Oh that feels so good." He tells me. He removes his hands from my tits, and I feel his left hand grip the back of my head and makes me slide more of his cock into my mouth as I continue. I feel it getting harder and thicker and realizing that he is going to cum pretty quickly. Hell, being his first time, I'm surprised he hasn't cum sooner. Maybe he's feeling nervous or guilty to some point. "Oh god, yes." He says, just as I feel the first bit of his cum spilling into my mouth. "Oh, oh, yes.... Goddamn yes..." he continues as he blasts his cum into my mouth. I obediently swallow every drop as he continues to spurt into my mouth. Finally he shakes and exhales sharply. I open my eyes and see that he is holding his camera up with his free hand and has been taking a video of me giving him his first blow job.

"Turn that off." I yell as I pull my mouth off of his still hard cock. He steps back and chuckles. "Now I have a memory of that too."

"You got your rocks off, now untie me." I demand.

Ricky pulls his jeans and boxers up and walks back through the gate. He steps behind me and I realize that he has more in mind. "I still have a boner, so I might as well get my first fuck today too."

"Don't you dare, Ricky. You don't want to do that to me."

"Shit, I've wanted to do this for years. I may not ever get another chance with you after today, so I'll take advantage of it. What are you going to do about it. You already said that you can't let anyone know about this. So what's one more secret."

"No, Ricky, please don't. My pussy can't take any more."

I hear his pants drop again, then feel his rock hard cock rubbing between my legs. "Please stop." I beg, even as I feel him sliding into my overused pussy.

"Oh fuck this feels good." He says, pausing after entering me completely to enjoy his first feel of pussy. Then he draws back and starts fucking me. Almost immediately my body begins to respond. Goddamn it, I'm going to orgasm on this virgin cock. I don't even try to fight it. It wouldn't do any good anyway. Instead I just wait for the inevitable to happen. Ricky is fucking me, I see his right hand reach out holding his phone as he tries to take a selfie video of us fucking. "Stop recording this." I say, knowing that he's not going to listen. Then I orgasm. "Oh fuck, ohhhhh."

He hears me cumming and it excites him even more. He slams his cock into me over and over, bringing me to one more orgasm before I hear him yelling about cumming. I want him to pull out, but I've taken too many loads today to worry about his. Let the kid get his first cream pie nut and get it over with.

"I'm cumming!" He yells as he begins bucking his hips more quickly, shooting his cum up into my pussy. He continues for a bit and then finally pulls out of me.

"Now will you please untie me?" I ask.

Ricky secures his pants and begins loosening the bonds that have held me in place for so long. When I'm finally free he has to help me off the fence. I grab my shorts and panties off the ground and start walking towards the house. I don't even bother to pull my stretched tank top down. Ricky puts his arm around me and helps me to walk to the front door. I open the door and he takes me inside. I go into the bathroom and wash my face and crotch. I wonder if my pussy is still going to feel sore at my wedding. I think of my fiancé and how he has been waiting for three months to fuck me, and with only a couple days remaining I've had 5 cocks in my pussy, 2 in my ass and a fucking broomstick shoved in me for hours, not to mention the blowjobs and licking cunt. I can't even imagine what he would think if he knew about this.

I go into the bedroom and slip on fresh panties and a loose fitting pair of jeans, then I pull a t-shirt over my head. I'm not even going to bother with a bra. I walk into the living room and find Ricky sitting on the couch looking at his phone. From the sound I don't have to guess what he's watching.

"What are you still doing here?" I ask.

"Still waiting for the weed." He answers.

"Why the fuck should I sell you any after what you did?"

Ricky holds up the phone so I can see the screen. I see a clear shot of me sucking cock. "You want me to keep this secret, right? If you don't sell me anymore pot I can just let Roger see what you did today. Plus I can tell people about your garden."

"You're a fucking prick." I say, "I'll be right back." I walk into the back room and get the baggie that Roger had prepared for him this morning. I come back and toss it to him. "You're still paying for it."

"Of course." He said. Before tossing the agreed upon cash onto the end table. "Now, we need to talk." He continued, "I know you're getting married this weekend. But I just enjoyed our time together too fucking much to forget about it. So I'm willing to keep our secret, but whenever I come by to buy pot, you need to fuck me or suck me to keep me quiet."

"You're fucking crazy." I reply, but I have a cold feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can refuse, but I've gone too far already. If I don't want Roger, or anyone else to know about today, then I have to agree. And once I do, Ricky will have me under his control for as long as he wants.

He undoes his pants and strokes his hard clock. "Take off your shirt and give me another blowjob before I leave to seal the deal."

I stare at him in disgust, then pull off my shirt and drop to my knees between his legs.

"Hold on a minute." He says, as he adjusts the phone to video me one more time.

"Asshole." I say, just before leaning forward and taking his cock into my mouth. Ricky watches me, recording every moment, as I suck his cock. "Oh that feels so good, Toni." He tells me. I work his cock with my mouth, using my right hand to caress his balls and shaft.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. Don't swallow it this time. I want you to open your mouth and show it to me first before you swallow it.

I keep sucking. He moans with delight as he ejaculates in my mouth. I hold on to as much as I can until he tells me to stop. Then I pull away and open my mouth wide so he can record my mouthful of cum. Then I swallow it all and open my mouth again, showing it empty.

"That was nice." He says. I can't wait until you get back from your honeymoon.

Just then I hear a noise outside. "Fuck, Roger is home." I grab my shirt and pull it on. Ricky pulls up his pants and takes his bag of pot. Then, just before Roger opens the door he reaches over and squeezes my left tit.

My fiancé enters the house. "Hi Ricky. I see you got your weed."

"Yep, I was just leaving, sir."

Roger kisses me. I can't help but think that his lips are touching my mouth that was just filled with Ricky's cum.

"Can you tell me why there is a broom buried and standing upright by the gate?"

Oh shit, I forgot to pull that out when I came inside.

Ricky laughs. Oh, she was just fucking around out there today."

I want to run and hide knowing the full truth behind those words.

"Hope you guys have fun on your honeymoon," Ricky says, "I'll see you when you get back." He winks at me when Roger turns away. I swallow, still tasting his cum, and think that this is not how I thought things were going to turn out for me when the day began. And now, after always being loyal to one man while single, I'm going to have to be shared by two as a married woman. "Fuck me..."

12