Unwilling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, he would yield to him, to his presence, his demands, his need.

Something clicked inside Darwin's mind, and a sudden wave of relaxation and sheer joy prickled through his body like an army of crawling ants. Every hair on his body stood to attention with the abrupt change of mood, making him shiver and close his eyes with a soft moan. Suddenly Jared didn't need to control Darwin's limbs anymore, but the Alpha still placed his arms above his head and gave a soft push, just to make his expectations clear.

"You're mine now. Don't move your hands until I tell you to."

The words sent another tug of electrifying lust through Darwin's body, but the glorious feeling was quickly replaced by the even more intense touch of a hot, wet tongue licking his cock head. His body jerked again involuntarily, but this time the dunning weight of the gypsum casts and the shooting pain in his back kept Darwin right where he was.

Lips closed around his cock, suckling it, cleaning away the clear, salty pre-cum, and every tug of the hot, wet vacuum sent another wave of electric heat into his abdomen. The mouth slowly worked its way down, making room for a twirling, slithering tongue, and just when Darwin started to writhe and moan greedily, fingers touched his ball sac and started massaging the orbs beneath the skin.

Darwin wanted to burrow his fingers in Jared's hair, wanted to thrust into his willing mouth to show him how good it felt, but all he could do was to enjoy the touches and manipulations. When Jared started to suck in earnest, it felt like he was sucking the orgasm out of Darwin's body.

There was no time to warn Jared, no time to stop him before Darwin exploded, and when he came, he came with a loud shout, nearly bucking off the cot as strings of cum disappeared into Jareds swallowing throat.

The following pain in his back was drowned out by the sheer ecstasy of his climax, and when he finally came down from it he was drenched in sweat, breathless and dizzy with bliss.

The sound of a zipper made him slowly open his eyes. Jared was still kneeling between his thighs, opening his pants to take out his own hard, dripping cock, staring down at Darwin's happily exhausted body with a dark, needy look on his face.

For a second Darwin thought Jared would just take what was his, and ignore the injuries keeping Darwin on the cot. When Jared started tugging on his cock with one hand and kneading his scrotum with the other, he was relieved and strangely mesmerized by the sight. It took Jared just a few tugs, then he came with a rumbling groan, splattering sticky threads of cum over Darwin's belly before toppling over and nearly burying Darwin beneath his broad frame.

A few breathless seconds later Jared rolled off him with a purring moan, and just when Darwin started to feel cold and lonely, Jared snuggled against his side and put an arm across his chest.

With a hard thud of his heart Darwin realized he had been marked as Jared's property. That he had given in, yielded, accepted Jared's mastery over him. Things would never be as they had been before. And he wasn't alone anymore, maybe never again. A small, old part of him wanted to panic at the thought, to lash out and run, but another part, a new, happy part told him to just close his eyes and savor what he had.

~*Harry*~

When Harry awoke from the darkness his head hurt fiercely. Though the attack had been too quick and brutal for him to react, he had realized what had happened even as he went down, but it proved to be a bit more difficult remembering it now that he had regained consciousness. Something hard had hit his head from behind, that much he knew, and he dreaded the pain that promised to shoot through him as soon as he opened his eyes.

He could feel that he was lying on the ground somewhere, and that the ground was rough and uneven, so maybe dirt or gravel. His hands were pulled behind his back in an awkward angle, his upper arms cramping from the position, but a soft tug showed him that he wouldn't be able to change that and relieve the pressure--his arms were bound together at the wrists.

Harry didn't need to open his eyes to know it was dark. He didn't feel a blindfold on his head, and the world right behind his closed eyelids was pitch black. It was also cool enough to let him shiver softly, but not cold enough to be torturous.

A cellar maybe, or a cave, he concluded.

The throbbing in his head eased a bit, but Harry didn't trust that improvement. If he tried to move or stand up, it would definitely come back and maybe make him black out again, or vomit his soul out, as concussions normally went. He did heal a lot faster than a mere human would, and he was more robust than most people thought, but that didn't make him impervious to harm.

Of course, the concussion would go away as soon as he changed to his wolf form, but the bonds on his arms prevented a change more effectively than anything else. And even if he were able to change, he'd be caged in his wolf form for at least four hours until he'd be able to change back. Definitely not a good idea.

It was too soon to feel panicked, and Harry was too dizzy to think clearly yet, but somehow all the old thriller movies came back to him in a rush. Shouldn't somebody barge through a door somewhere around here, and explain his (or her?) evil plan to him? And if that happened, how should he react? Be brave and take the role of the hero, or be frightened and threaten the evil genius with the soon to be expected appearance of the actual hero?

Harry's befuddled mind circled around those crazy thoughts for about ten minutes, then he decided that no such thing would happen. His head seemed to clear up, because he could feel threads of fear and nervousness creep into his conscious mind, but even when he reached full-blown panic nobody came. He screamed for help for a while, but other than making his head throb painfully it produced no reaction, except for the realization that, yes, he definitely was being kept in a cellar, and not a small one at that. He turned his head and extended his tongue to touch the floor and found big, old, worn down cobblestones beneath him, but the dust was minimal. It all pointed to a place in regular use, but as much as he racked his brain he couldn't think of any old, big cellars with cobblestones in or around Banes.

Had he been taken away to another town? He couldn't think of any reason for anyone to kidnap him outside of Banes, but within the city limits he instantly could think of someone: Carl.

Carl would definitely benefit from taking Harry a hostage if he wanted to get to Darwin, and that meant that Jared and Darwin had not been found or caught yet. Just as Harry started to feel joy over his brilliant perception, his heart skipped a beat with sudden fear.

His mobile phone.

Jared had sent him the coordinates of their hiding place, and they were readily available on his mobile phone!

Hot and cold sweat broke out on his body as he tried frantically to remember if he'd had his phone with him when he had been jumped, but drew a blank. He just couldn't remember, but a gnawing feeling in his gut told him that he probably had had it with him to spare him the nuisance of having to go back to his room once he had all the required items.

If his kidnappers had even one brain cell left in their heads, they would have checked his phone and found the information. It was a real possibility that they had, because otherwise they would have shown up by now, but Harry just couldn't be sure. And he didn't want to, because that would mean that he would be to blame if Darwin died now.

He was sucking in breath for another round of useless screaming, just to put his fear somewhere, when he heard faraway steps, and two voices arguing.

"I told you, it's broken. I can't un-break it just because the Alpha wants it so, no matter how much you fear him," an exasperated male voice said.

The other person was definitely a female, and her voice grated over Harry's frayed nerves like a wire brush over naked skin. "I don't care, okay? Find a way, it's your fault that it's broken in the first place. You could have caught him as he fell, you know?"

The faceless guy sighed. "Fine. I'll take it down to the electronics shop as soon as I'm done here, but I can't promise anything. Those things aren't built to last."

"Just get it done, Rayne," the female voice hissed imperiously, then one pair of steps withdrew, and another set of feet stopped. Keys clanked, then a lock groaned, and suddenly a stream of artificial light bathed the room and made Harry's head throb again.

He couldn't choke his pained groan, and it was enough of a signal for his visitor to turn on the cellar lights and close the door behind him. "Awake again, I see. I guess you heard the conversation then?" the pleasant, male voice said, but Harry kept his eyes shut and busied his mouth with swallowing bile. A shadow fell over his face, dimming the burning lights a bit, and after a few seconds he dared to slowly peel one eye open. The person leaning over him was nothing but a black outline, but Harry didn't think too much of it until that blackness opened his lips for a broad, friendly grin.

A black guy. A black werewolf to be correct, and a cheery one at that.

"I'm Rayne. Sorry I broke your phone," his captor introduced himself, but Harry just blinked stupefied. The whole situation was bizarre to say the least, and not at all what he had expected! Maybe it was just a ploy to throw him off-course, but if so, it definitely worked. Be that as it may, Harry still wouldn't respond, trying frantically to make sense of the whole situation.

That gave Rayne just another incentive to talk again. "And you're Harry, the quiet one. Don't wanna talk to me, huh?"

At least that question gave Harry something to answer. "Let me go!" he tried to bark, but it just came out as a pathetic croak. He cleared his throat, trying to fix the dramatic display with an added "now!", but it didn't help.

When his eyes started to adapt to the light, he began to see more details on the face hovering over him. Rayne wasn't old, mid-twenties at the most, and he had more Arabic than African features. His skin was a very dark chocolate brown, his hair shaved down to an inch, and strangely enough, he wore a Walmart uniform.

Somehow the thought of having been kidnapped by a Walmart employee outraged Harry. Had he really been that easy to kidnap? If Rayne had been a police officer or security guard or just an old fashioned thug Harry wouldn't have felt so bad about the whole situation, but a Walmart guy?

"Sorry, can't do that. Boss's orders." Rayne got down into a crouch next to Harry and reached out with one hand like he wanted to touch him. At the last second he hesitated though, and tried to hide it with a smirk. "If I ask you if you know where Darwin is, you're not gonna tell me, am I right?" he said, still hiding behind that sassy grin, but his eyes gave him away. They were dark, unwavering and calculating.

He hadn't even asked where Darwin was, Harry realized, he'd just asked if Harry would tell him if he knew or not. It was a game of words that swamped Harry's pounding head enough to actually make him nod, though he didn't know if he'd said yes, he'd tell him or no, he wouldn't tell him.

Rayne was silent for a few moments, then shrugged and got up. "I'll give you two hours to think about it, then I'll come back and ask again. And if you still don't want to cooperate then, you'll meet Carl, I guess. He has a way with people, --they just start to talk around him."

Harry blanched at that. From what he'd heard about Carl, people definitely started talking quickly when he got involved, and even that wouldn't stop him from torturing them until he was satisfied. It meant that he had gotten two hours of prolonged life before shit really hit the fan.

Rayne turned around and started walking. "I see you get my drift. Think about it, it would be a shame to lose a sweet little face like yours because of a traitor," he advised, then left the cellar.

As his steps retreated, Harry fought against a confused blush. Had that guy just called him sweet?

~*Jared*~

Waking up felt like he was still dreaming. There was a warm, pliant body cuddled against his chest, snoring softly and smelling like heaven. Jared felt sticky where his cum had dried and formed a crispy shell and the room smelled of sex and musk, but he wouldn't have changed anything for the world.

Darwin's fever had dropped significantly, but he was deep asleep and didn't wake up when Jared carefully extricated himself from his arms to get up. The air inside the cabin was cold and stale, so Jared first fired up the small stove, then opened the windows to let in fresh air.

The sun was just rising, sending the first golden-red tendrils of light across the fields and small patches of forest, promising a few more days of warmth before winter finally arrived. It was a most beautiful morning, and Jared didn't even care how tacky and romantic he felt. Not today of all days. Just when he started to turn around, something roused his attention.

Had Jared not been standing there and staring downhill, he wouldn't have noticed the movements in the underbrush about two hundred yards away, and for a moment he thought he saw a deer or a fox. But his heart was suddenly pounding enough to make him dizzy, warning him about something his instinct had instantly recognized.

He didn't wait for confirmation. If he was wrong he'd be able to laugh about it later, but if he was right, they'd be dead if he didn't move fast.

Grabbing his hoodie he ran for the cot, shook Darwin awake and put a hand on his mouth to keep him from protesting. "We have to go. Now. Quickly," he whispered, watching Darwin until his eyes got wide and Jared was sure his mate understood.

His mate. Just seconds ago he had been the happiest man on earth, and still fate tried to ruin his life.

Letting go of Darwin Jared grabbed the cracker box, stuffed a few hands full into the pockets of his hoodie and threw Darwin's clothes onto the bed before rushing back to the window and watching intently.

Somebody was definitely out there, but nobody was running across the fields yet, so they probably hadn't seen Jared. The sun rose behind the cabin, blinding their assailants, so Jared decided to leave the cabin through the back window.

Darwin appeared next to him to look out of the window too, but he didn't ask anything when he saw the shadows between the trees. He just looked up at Jared patiently, leaving the decision-making to him. Jared would have to talk to Darwin about this atypical behavior later. If there was a later, if they survived this... With a low growl Jared shook himself, grabbed Darwin's arm and headed for the back of the cabin.

"When you get outside, don't just run straight ahead. They're coming from the east, so we'll go northwest, then west, then south and straight back to the road," he whispered, then shoved Darwin through the small window above the cot. He followed just as the first three werewolves broke into a run uphill.

Then they ran too.