All Comments on 'Unwilling Ch. 13'

by metajinx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
This was a great wrap up.

The chapter's opening visuals were amazing, really got me into Darwin's head. I am not a fan of Darla's, never was and never will be, and while I wish the truth of how SHE caused her own fate from being a nosey busybody was finally pointed out, she was finally relevant in her POV of George's rejection of Jared. The scene between the Alpha and George was hilarious and put an end to the disrespect Jared was receiving from George regarding his relationship with Darwin.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Loved This!

Loved this! Loved your different spin on relationships & pack dynamics. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

There was a sour note that rang false, however, in this last chapter where George seems outraged that Jared killed Carl. It felt off for several reasons. First of all, Jared didn't kill Carl. Darwin killed Carl by shooting him according to your story. Yes, Jared & Carl fought, but it was Darwin who finished Carl off. Second, Carl apparently killed George's mother, among many others, & ordered George killed, too. Third, Carl had been abusing Darwin for years & was going to finally kill him. So logically, George should be grateful to Jared for saving Darwin. It just appeared to be a last minute plot device, completely out of character for George, simply to provide conflict before the final resolution. The characters of George & Mary in the last chapter are very different than in the previous chapters. The bit about burying Carl didn't add anything positive, either.

metajinxmetajinxover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback, I love hearing from you!

Concerning George - please keep in mind that the man has a lot of pent-up inner turmoil and misplaced anger that just happens to get dumped on Jared. All of your observations are accurate, but George is just a person like everyone else and had a lot of shocks to work through at that moment. I'm sorry if my communicating that was lacking :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Splendid work! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Umm

Am I the only one who thought the very end was a plot twist where Darwin is actually Omega and pregnant? Lol

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago
That’s funny!

I did wonder that also - that perhaps he was pregnant - only in an oblique way, not seriously :)

Great story. I did also wonder about George saying Jared killed carl when it was Darwin. Did they keep the truth from Goerge about that? Otherwise the pent up feelings and the situation George was experience make sense with his responses to me- he was finally getting his own back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, what a story! I started expecting just man on man sex, yet followed a wonderful tale of werewolves, their society, betrayals and twists and turns which kept me breathless waiting for the next. Bravo!

Brad4FunBrad4Funabout 2 years ago

Great story! Thank you so much for the time and creativity you put into this. You are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a wonderful storyteller. I read this quite a while ago and recently stumbled on it again. I had to read every word again. Great writing! Thanks, and keep it up.

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

Great story telling, bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous