Unwinding

Story Info
Ivy is rude to her friend and Vivian decided to teach her.
1.1k words
3.86
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dipp_l
dipp_l
1 Followers

Ivy had been completely occupied for days. Between preparing for daily bake sales at her work and trying to practice for an upcoming race she was worn very thin.

She just wanted to visit her friend to unwind.

They would often go out to eat or shop, but the two figured some quiet time at his house would be more enjoyable. It's difficult to get along when your mind is overworked like hers, and Dan was a fairly intense person.

Ivy ended up coming home a bit late that night.

She stepped through the door, assuming her girlfriend would be asleep by now. She tended to get tired earlier in the night, and was quite a heavy sleeper. Practically no risk coming home at 9 PM.

"Ivy, come in here. I want to talk."

"Oh. Um, hi Vivian." Ivy walked carefully towards the kitchen through to foyer. "You okay?"

She was facing Vivian from across the kitchen island. Her girlfriend had a stern look on her face.

"Dan texted me about while you were coming home. Want to explain your attitude."

Ivy was taken aback. She had only been short with him because she was exhausted, Dan should know he could be overwhelming to talk to anyway. Why would he take it personally?

"Well?"

"He's intense. I was just in a bad mood Viv, I wasn't trying to be an asshole."

Vivian crossed her arms and sighed. "I hope you don't mind me telling him that. Go up to the bedroom, put the hairbrush on the bed, and stand in the corner while you wait for me."

"What the fuck Viv?" This wasn't unheard of, the two were both very into this sort of thing. But Ivy wanted to play it cool. "I'm not gonna wait in the corner for you."

Vivian stalked towards her and smacked her across the face. "You know how bad I can make this for you, hon. Go upstairs and listen to me unless you want to be bedridden for the weekend."

Ivy caved and walked shyly upstairs. Vivian stared her down, but went back to her snack.

Ivy's ego had already taken a hit, but her body was heating up, intrigued by the motherly dominance that Vivian expressed at times like these. Spankings were intense, but intimately she knew both of them loved to see Ivy in pain.

She put the flat, paddle shaped brush on the queen sized bed, took off her jacket, and stood in the corner facing the wall, lightheartedly berating herself for getting off on something like this.

Vivian swung the door open and slammed it behind her. Ivy didn't dare move without her permission. Vivian sat on the side of the bed and put the hairbrush to the side.

"Over my lap, girl. Now!" She shouted, especially loud on the last word.

Refusing to make eye contact and feeling small, Ivy sulked towards her girlfriend. Vivian was losing patience and grabbed her by the arm and fragged her across her knees so that her hips were propped up on her right leg and her face pressed into the bed.

"Your behavior has been abhorrent, young lady. You're gonna learn how to be good today." Vivian yanked Ivy's pants and underwear down and pushed the back of her shirt up a bit.

"Please, mommy, it's really gonna hurt..."

Vivian smacked her ass hard, and said, "It's supposed to, hon. That's how little brats learn their lesson."

Ivy subtly pushed her hips down, helplessly trying to dodge the pumishment she was about to receive.

Vivian noticed but decided not to say anything. "Just hold still, girl."

Vivian smacked her with her hand rapidly for about twenty seconds.

"Ow, mommy! It already hurts so much, please..."

"I know you're exaggerating to get out of it. Not happening."

Really, Ivy wasn't exaggerating one bit. Her pain tolerance was quite weak and she was very sensitive.

Vivian had thought this out excitedly while Ivy was on her way home, coming up with the perfect punishment for her. She was usually a good girl, not a brat at heart, she just needed a little push here and there. Vivian chose a more maternal, embarrassing scenario, rather than a hardcore, excruciating one.

"Brace yourself."

Vivian grabbed the hairbrush and rubbed the flat side against the already pink flesh of Ivy's bottom, making her flinch. She pulled back and flicked her wrist as she brought her arm down so it would come down on her ass hard and fast.

Ivy gasped.

Vivian repeated all over. Ivy deserved a good, hard spanking on her bare bottom. The back of her thighs would be smacked too. Vivian was also planning on going between her legs a bit, after.

Ivy yelped a bit with each hit, gasping at the harder ones, and the ones that landed on her thighs or the upper part of her ass. The burning would linger long after each strike, each one compounding over the last.

"Too much, mommy, it hurts!"

"Shut up." Vivian smacked her on the left thigh hard for defying her.

"Dan told me you called him lazy, incompetent, filthy, even. Such a brat towards your friend."

"I was kidding!"

"Don't give me that. Your attitude needs an adjustment, young lady."

Vivian continued spanking her, and Ivy began to tear up and whine and yelp more than complain.

Vivian put down the brush and roughly rubbed her fingers down Ivy's bottom towards her thighs, making her whine. Vivian hooked her thumbs in between her upper inner thighs, spreading them to expose her.

"Naughty, filthy brat. Soaking wet from being taken over mommy's lap?"

"No..."

Vivian forcefully spread Ivy's legs, and reeled her open hand back to smack her between her legs, directly onto her slick lips.

Ivy cried out. "Mommy, no, not there, please, I can't. Too much, I'll be good, please stop."

"Not gonna happen, little girl."

Vivian smacked her cunt a few more times, loving the way Ivy's whole body would tense up with each hit.

Ivy was in tears and shaking by now, gripping the sheets.

Vivian took a moment to inspect Ivy's bottom, looking at the way her ass was red, even purple a couple spots. She'd surely be bruised after the redness cleared up, sore for days. She definitely went hard enough.

Ivy often got wet from her spankings, and Vivian did too. It was mutually agreed that having sex immediately after a spanking broke the illusion of it being a "punishment," and therefore they'd wait. Ivy was usually in too much pain, anyway.

"How's my girl? Feeling better?"

Ivy was relaxed, endorphins rushing through her system, clearing up her irritability and tenseness.

"Yes mommy. I'm sorry."

"Aw, I forgive you, sweetheart. Come here."

Vivian pulled her to lay on her chest while she got comfy against the pillows, ready to go to bed for the night.

Ivy was a good girl, just needed a little push sometimes.

dipp_l
dipp_l
1 Followers