Unwinding in Room 505

Story Info
A hectic and busy work schedule ends very well.
4.5k words
4.57
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one of the most miserable weeks of my life. The things that had to go wrong and fall apart were happening all at once. Three of my subordinates reporting to me went on leave and I had cover for it. Being away from home, my wife, and my kid was already getting me stressed but the added work became too much to take. Answering my clients at a construction site in the summer was not really the way I wanted things to go. But that is where I was. Friday night was supposed to be my alone time to unwind.

I so desperately wanted to get away from the crowd and work but ended up hosting a party for the client team. Making small talk, being pretentious, fake laughs, and nodding to shit you don't want to take is wonderful for stress. After getting some of the senior members of the clients drunk, I managed to get a table for myself. It was funny seeing them make a fool of themselves and sharing really cringe jokes with each other on my buck. I was going to remind them of these fun times before I made them give me more orders.

"I cannot believe you put up with these clowns for so long"

A voice came from the next table. It was one of the team members of the client and I almost didn't recognize her. She was sitting along with one more lady and both had a gleeful smile on them.

"Are you sure it's ok to talk about your bosses like that to your contractor?"

Not sure what was so funny about it but I guess even they were pretty drunk because as soon as they heard it they started giggling like school kids. They looked damn cute in full party gowns with thin laces holding it up on their shoulders. I was starting to think I had seen them somewhere and couldn't think where.

"We don't work for them. You have been running around us for 3 days and couldn't figure us out?

"No offense ladies, but I have had more than my plate full this week. I have barely noticed myself."

"Well, we didn't have so much to do and, we have had plenty of time seeing you all week."

"My apologies. Could you please enlighten me on my beautiful observers?"

"Not without some drinks first."

I signaled the bartender and, he brought over their drinks. I made him place them on my table and invited the girls to join me.

Apparently, one of them was my architect, and the other my auditor. I dealt with the firms and never knew the personnel on the ground. But it was wonderful to know them, Keira and Sharon. Keira was thin, petite, and very pretty. Sharon was taller than Keira and had a great body. She clearly worked out. We were all there for work and, were from different parts of the country. We spent the next hour having drinks and sharing life stories. We were all in our mid-thirties. Coming from different educational backgrounds and a common work industry, it was the perfect unwinding group that I could have dreamed of.

By the time we realized it had been an hour, we were the only ones in the bar. It was almost one in the night and, it started to feel chill in the open-air bar by the pool. Sharon excused herself after saying she was done for the night. As she walked away, her back looked ravishing. Her deep back showed her lovely skin and, the dress hugged her bottom just enough to highlight her ass. Picturing unstrapping them gave me a hard-on. I turned around to see Keira with a wry smile on her lips. There was no way out of this. She had clearly seen me ogling Sharon.

"It's ok. She has a great ass. And it is nothing that she hasn't done all week."

"Oh wow. Did she actually tell you that, or did she also get caught like me?"

"We discussed it at length after I caught her staring at you."

"You seem to be the girl at the right place at the right time."

"It was very easy with both cases."

"Again, no offense, I would have done the same to you. You look stunning as well."

Keira blushed and bit her lower lip. She had thin lips that showed just little teeth when she smiled. I didn't realize it until it was too late but I was giving a very lecherous look at her.

"See something you like here as well?

"A lot more to discuss tonight I guess."

Sharon came back and caught us staring into each other. She coughed to break us off.

"Alex here seems to have the same thoughts that you had last night Sharon. Discuss."

With that Keira got up and left to the bar counter. Sharon sat opposite me with her chin on her hands. She bent down showing her cleavage. She looked gorgeous. Sharon was well-endowed in terms of muscles in the right places. It was very difficult to take my eyes off. Her voluptuous lips were so tempting when she licked them.

"We will be going to our room now. We are in room 505. Good night"

With that, she walked away and I was sitting there looking at two gorgeous ladies walking away. A thousand things were running in my head. It was not something I would do but, something I really wanted to do. Keira was a bit surprised that she was being pulled away by Sharon from the bar counter. She was holding a bottle and looked at me with a "What is going on" sort of expression.

I didn't know who I wanted more. I wanted to find out. Not knowing what exactly I wanted to say, I went straight to room 505. Standing in front of the door, the confusion grew. With a shivering hand, I knocked on the door. Sharon opened the door. A good half a foot taller, my eyes went down to her cleavage before I saw her.

"That was abrupt. Did I say something wrong?"

"No, I just had to get away from there. I needed some space."

Keira walked there at that moment looking just as confused as me.

"Listen, I had a great time tonight. Probably the best I have had with any colleagues. Thought you guys were having the same. I just wanted to see you guys again and tell you this."

"Whom did you want more Alex?"

Keira was that more straightforward and talkative type of girl and, she broke the ice with that question. Sharon smiled and, both leaned on either side of the door.

"It is just to settle a bet between us. We all have families to get back to. I just thought we shouldn't leave things to question as we may never meet again."

Sharon said that in a way that both asked a question and made a statement. She was beautiful and brainy.

"Honestly, I have been back and forth about that. It is unfair for me to comment on that without additional data."

That set them both giggling again.

"So what additional data are you looking for Alex? We technically work for you and, we have to ensure you have it all."

Saying that Keira was now closer to me than ever before. She smelled of the wine she had been drinking. It was intoxicating when she put one hand on my shoulders. Sharon stepped close and placed her one hand on my shoulder as well. She was clearly bolder than Keira. She pulled me closer to her and blew softly in my ear, which sent chills down my spine. If I turned, I would catch her cheeks and lips.

Turning towards Keira was the better option and, I caught her eye just as she pressed herself to my arms, ensuring I felt her breasts. They were not very big, certainly firm, and went well with her figure. I could feel the hesitation in her mildly shaking body and the expression in her eyes that mirrored mine. I had not been this close, this tempted with anyone other than my wife till that moment and, it was clearly a new feeling for Keira as well. Observing our desires and hesitation, Sharon slipped her other hand to my crotch, feeling my bulge. I had to turn away to avoid exploding.

"Listen, ladies, I think we are going into dangerous waters. Should we talk ground rules?"

I expected something quirky from Keira and something really smart and sexy from Sharon. It was Sharon who spoke.

"How about we let things go as they may. No rules"

I took one last look at them both. We all wanted this and were clear about it. It was the same "excited about the unknown" look on all of us.

I slowly, hesitatingly, rotated Sharon and pressed her butt to my bulge, moving my one hand to her breasts and pushing her into me giving myself some much-needed pressure relief. I could feel her lower body tremble at the feel of my hard-on pressed to her. Sharon bit her lips and put her head on my shoulders.

With my other free hand, I pulled Keira closer. She watched, mouth open, to a slit, as me and Sharon felt each other up. Keira's nose was to mine and we could feel our breaths, fast-paced and hungry for air. With the courage of liquor and developments around her, Keira pulled me close with her hand on my head. We both let out a breath of relief as our lips touched. The newness in the warmth and wetness was an adrenaline rush. I took turns taking her lower and upper lips into mine and suckled on them. Sharon started to squirm in pleasure as I squeezed her breasts harder and pressed her ass crack to my now throbbing penis. She held my hands on her breasts and with the other, unzipped me to feel my shaft on her dress.

We all jerked away when we heard the lift door opening down the hallway, reminding us that we might have just given a spectacle to those who passed along. We got inside in a hurry. Sharon led me in as Keira placed the do not disturb and locked the door. Sharon had a similar look as Keira but was more desireful. She was clearly thinking of her husband as she held my hand, trembling slightly. She closed her eyes and looked down. I held her shoulders just to hold her. She let out a breath and kissed me hard. She pressed her lips and squeezed her eyes shut. I pulled her close and could feel her heart beating fast. Her sumptuous breasts felt amazing to my chest. I moved my lips slowly around her still tightly sealed lips to make her feel comfortable and it worked. She relaxed her eyes and parted her lips to allow mine to wrap around her. It felt unreal when I took her lower lip into mine. Her lips felt like a stick of round chocolate that you just wanted to take more in, and kept coming. Melting inside you, tasting heavenly. She let out a sound that signaled relaxing more into the moment. She eased into the kiss and cooperated more, pulling me closer and kissing me with a lot more vigor.

I felt a hand wrapping me from behind. It quickly did away with my belt, unhooking and pulling my pants down. It was a relief for my penis, which was desperate for some space. Sharon's laces were the next to be undone and soon her dress joined my pants, revealing her wonderful curvy body. Her lingerie was netted and complimented her fine figure. Sharon stepped back realizing she was just half naked. Keira looked a lot more braver than at the door as I turned around to look at her. She started to work on my buttons as I pulled her dress up. Unhooking her bra, I took her breasts in my palms, gently squeezing her nipples. Her legs trembled at the feeling of unfamiliar hands on her naked body. She bit down her lips holding back a moan. Sharon, who was now warming up to the situation, placed her hands on my back and bit my shoulders, making a teeth mark on them. She kissed and licked the wound, giving more such makings on me.

That spurred me on more, making me squeeze Keira harder. This time she could not hold back her moan. She squirmed and withered as I pulled her close and took her breasts in my mouth. They were not very big but well-rounded. It felt like the soft buns of a burger inside my mouth. Her nipples were pink and tender. She moaned each time I gave a lick, wanting it more. Clearly, her husband had not given enough attention to them. Just as I started to nibble on her breasts, Sharon ran her lick down my spine making me arch front. It felt super sexy and it squeezed the three of us even closer. Her tongue felt soft as it brushed down like a paintbrush on canvas. My nibbling changed to small bites every time Sharon tingled her way to my butt. Keira's moans turned to screams. Holding her on was starting to get difficult. She held my hips and pulled away, arching back at the final lick of her nipples. She went on her knees to catch her breath.

Sharon moved in front of me wanting some attention for herself. The fearful eyes were now full of passion and hunger. She gave a wicked smile as she undid her bra and threw it behind me. Her full and busty breasts were now free for my full rapt attention. It was going to be impossible to take them in for me. They were not sagging one bit, thanks to her working out. They were just too good to take your eyes off. My ogling made her smile as I pulled her close. But I wanted those lips and tongue of hers first. With all the hesitations gone, we went for it with all the built-up hunger. It was wet, wide-mouthed, sloppy, urgent, nose-nuzzling, at the same time. Her stubby nose was crashing onto mine as we wanted more of each other with every kiss.

Before I could comprehend the pleasure of kissing and feeling up these amazing women, the gear switched to the next level. Keira held my penis firm and gave a gentle kiss on its forehead. I had to break off and look down. She looked up with a kind of "Shall I go on?" look. I smiled and nodded as Sharon pulled me back for more. The softness of Keira's lips as she kissed every inch of my penis was pure ecstasy. She was nervous in the beginning but she picked up pace. She ran her tongue through the length, experiencing the taste and texture. The wet tongue made my dick droop with saliva and my pre-cum. Keira clearly enjoyed it as she took time to lick and swallow the precum. The penis involuntarily jerked and became harder and harder with each lick.

Sharon had enough of wild kissing. She breathed a lot normally now after the initial stuttering. I could no longer hold myself back and gave my complete attention to her breasts. I needed both my hands to cup her full breast. I massaged, squeezed, and pulled her nipple. We let our tongues explore deeper into our mouths. Tangling them, licking each other's lips, dominating each other's mouth for more and more of each other. We barely broke for breathing.

Keira had enough of tasting. Without much warning, she held my wet penis and took it all in till it toucher the top of her throat. Her teeth gently grazed my foreskin as she took it in inch by inch. I collapsed down, thankfully to the bed. I held her head in place as Keira gently bobbed up and down slowly and deeper with every stroke. Sharon wanted to get into the game too and knelt down next to Keira. She saw the opportunity and bent down between Keira's bobbing head and my pubic hair, to lick around the start of my dick. My mind was blown away looking down at that sight. After one quick look and smile, both the girls had their tongues on top of my urethral opening. It was the most sensitive part of my penis and it was just taken to explosion levels. Both of them made circles around, touching each other's tongues as they did. I was struggling to hold still. I was held down by both the ladies as my pleasureful torture continued. They now ran their tongues up and down my shaft to send me into oblivion. The stimulation of the feel of their tongues on my dick and the visual heaven of the gentle kisses they exchanged was bliss. The sticky feeling of precum and saliva licked on by Keira and Sharon was not something I could have ever imagined. The girls started using my dick like a lollypop, taking turns taking it.

I closed my eyes and leaned back on the bed enjoying the explosion of senses. I had both their heads in place. I didn't want them to stop or move from this position. Before I realized what happened, they stopped and were talking to each other. The sudden stop left me begging for more. Sharon walked over next to me and climbed over onto the bed.

"You are going to do something for me that my husband never wants to do."

With that, Sharon gave me a deep kiss, spread her legs over my face, and sat with her wet dripping pussy in my mouth. Just as I tasted Sharon for the first time, Keira went all in on her end. She held my dick in place and took it all in before releasing it with a pop. Dropping some more saliva for lubrication, she paced her blows driving me mad. Sharon had her knees on either side of me and arched front to give me full access to her cleanly shaved pussy. I held her ass and forced her front so that I could drill my tongue deep into her. She moaned hard and let out screams of pleasure. I was on the verge of cumming myself and wanted Sharon to finish with me. She tried to wriggle away but I held her in place. Sucking, licking, wiggling with my tongue, she was close to exploding. Her juices started flowing down her pussy. She pressed her breasts and arched her neck as she rode wave after wave of pleasure emanating through her body. Cussing and screaming, she collapsed on top of me as the last of her cum flooded my mouth with her cum.

Keira kept gagging until the last moment. I tried to pull her away just before I exploded but she insisted on taking it inside. It had been very long since I had sex with my wife. This was going to be the mother load. I was afraid of her small thin mouth. But she was determined. Just as Sharon was catching her breath, burst after burst of my cum hit the top of Keira's throat. She swallowed the maximum and licked the last few drops oozing out. She gave one last suck taking the whole of my semi-limp penis to clean up any remaining cum. Sharon rolled over on the bed and rested. Her hair was a mess. She looked up at the ceiling dazed. Keira climbed up on me with a wicked smile. Cum was on her lips and cheeks and she looked surreal. I pulled her close to lick her clean. We fondled each other's tongues. Touching the tip off and going into a deep kiss. She could taste Sharon and I could taste myself and Keira. I slipped my hands down Keira's ass and reached her pussy. I inserted my finger and arched it inside to take the nectar inside her. Holding her close by biting her lip. Repeating the same a few more times till my fingers were covered in her juices, I held it up for Sharon to taste it. Sharon took a lick and moaned as she tasted another woman for the first time. Letting go of Keira's lips, I drew my hands closer as Sharon kept licking and licked my fingers. Keora joined in as we all tasted her on my finger. Our tongues touched each other with the essence of Keira shared along with our saliva.

It was a wild experience for us all. I got up and lifted Keira holding her butt and slammed her to the bed on her back. Holding her down with my hands on her breasts, I wanted to taste Keira now. But before I could make my move, Sharon was sucking on her pussy like no tomorrow. Keira held her into her pussy with her hands. I joined in with Sharon as we shared licking our friend. She couldn't know who but she kept writhing in pleasure on the bed as we took turns to finger her and lick the cum pouring off her. I moved to her breasts as Sharon kept at it to ensure Keira cums as well and it take her long to achieve this. Keira arched her back pressing her pussy to Sharon's face. Keira's nipples were rock hard. Her perfectly sized breasts felt amazing in my mouth. Keira bit the back of her hand as the last of her pleasure bombs. Wiping her lips with the back of her hands, Sharon rose from the depths of Keira. She looked like a wild animal just returning after devouring its prey. Her nose looked a cute red with all the rubbing with Keira's bush. After taking out a couple of strands of hair from her mouth, it was time for some well-deserved rest. Keira rolled over to take a break from the thrill. Sharon and I were on our knees. Wet in all sorts of places. Trying to make sense of the night. I rolled on my back next to Keira. Sharon fell next to me on the other side. Guess it was too overwhelming for Keira, she turned on one side and drifted off.

Me and Sharon chatted about the craziness that transpired over the last couple of hours. Both were quite far away from falling asleep. The more we spoke, the more I wanted the night to last. We started kissing but this time it was very different. We savored every moment. It was tender and slow. The gentleness in our kisses lasted long. We let our tongues dance with each other. We broke the kisses to look into each other's eyes only to start all over again. I loved how it felt like our noses nudged each other. Sharon held my penis firmly and moved closer, inserting my penis into her. I gently moved my hips, entering her fully. With slow strokes, I watched her feel my hardness inside her. We made love and it felt magnificent. She held back her moans to not wake Keira up. I moved gently so that the bed didn't shake. I wanted to pull out because before I came inside her. Sharon pulled me in and wanted me inside her. It was risky but we both wanted it. Kissing her gently, squeezing her breasts, pulling her closer holding her ass, it was the perfect end to the night as we came once again in the night together, inside each other. Sharing one last deep kiss, I pulled out of her. We drifted off to sleep completely spent and pleasured.

12