Unwinding in Room 505

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning thinking all that had happened was a dream. But fortunately, it was not. It was one of the best nights of my life. And I couldn't tell anyone. Not even to my wife. I loved her to death but would never want to put her through this. As I looked around, it was only Sharon who was still asleep Keira was not to be seen. I hoped she didn't realize what happened and felt bad. I wanted to make love to her too but. Thinking about her small and thin figure with those perfect breasts gave me an erection even after the wild night.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself before I headed out. It was much needed. Just as I opened, Keira was just about to exit after having brushed her teeth.

"Oh, somebody is still up after all that fun last night!"

She said pointing at my now fully erect penis.

"Well guess what, it was looking for you and it led me straight here"

I wanted Keira. I wanted to be inside her. She looked stunning and I had to show her. I entered the bathroom and locked it. Keira had smiled but looked surprised at my move. I led her inside the shower and lifted her up holding her butt. My hard-on pressed against her belly and it wanted to be inside as soon as possible. Keira caught the hang of it and supported herself by wrapping her legs around me and her arms around my neck. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. I turned the shower on and it felt serene to have the cold water wash us as I attacked her mouth with my tongue. We shared very wet kisses, letting the water wash our faces. Supporting her legs to the opposite wall, Keira propped herself up and guided my penis inside her.

She felt tight and warm like being wrapped in a cozy place. She was wet and pushed herself up and down as I started pounding her slowly against the wall. We looked deep into each other as I made love to her hurriedly. I was so spent the night before. It was going to last very long and I absolutely loved every inch of her insides. I could feel her insides pressing my penis harder as she grew closer to her climax. She bit on my shoulders to hold back her scream and ecstasy. I was about to cum and I didn't even bother asking her. She just nodded understanding that even I was about to unload inside her pussy this time. With final few grunts and sucking on her breasts and nipples, I came hard and I stayed inside her till I emptied myself completely. She Climbed off me just as my hard-on softened. We washed each other, bubbling each other in soap and wasting quite a lot of water.

"As amazing as this was, I have to go and I don't know what to say to..."

Keira held her hand to my mouth and smiled.

"Say what? Nothing happened here remember?"

I smiled and nodded. After giving her one last kiss, I let myself out.

Sharon was still asleep and that made it easier. Giving her a kiss on her head, I left room 505 with a million memories of unwinding.

12