Unwitting Porn Star Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also thought: I'm going to have some great photos of her to put online.

* * * *

The next morning, Lissa left to go to work. She owned a small travel agency and worked out of an office a few miles away in a strip mall. She took Luke with her to drop him off at his soccer camp.

The moment after the door closed behind them, I bounded up the stairs to my office, phone in hand.

I moved the photos of Lissa off my phone to my computer. With one hand I tapped the mouse and scrolled through the dozens of photos I'd taken of Lissa the night before. With the other hand I stroked my cock.

It struck me that there was something odd about taking so much pleasure with seeing Lissa naked in photos, when I had the opportunity to see her naked in person every single night. I couldn't explain or understand it. But there was no question about: there was something uniquely delicious about the sight of her body fully revealed in a high-resolution photograph.

Plus, I thought, I was a decent photographer. It was enjoyable to see the way I'd posed her and captured her in images -- the angles, the lighting, the closeups on her body parts, the emotions, everything. I'd done a decent job of it.

I picked ten photos out of the dozens I'd taken. These were the ones I would upload to the Site.

There was only one problem. Her face was visible in three of them. By that time, I'd come to accept the idea of posting nude photos of Lissa online for the world to see. I looked forward, eagerly, to posting photos of her that would show off her bare body, her tits, her pussy -- everything. But I wouldn't show her face. I wouldn't go that far. I wanted the world to see her naked. But I didn't want the world to know it was her. That would be too much.

So, I opened some of the photos in Photoshop. I'd used it before with photos I'd taken of soccer games and vacations, and now I used it to figure out how to hide Lissa's face in the photos. I decided to create a blurry layer over part of her face where it was exposed in the photo. The result was to leave her body fully exposed but her face -- or, at least, her eyes and part of her face -- hidden from view.

I looked at the result. I was uneasy. Although her face was partially obscured, her body and mouth and hair were not. Might someone recognize her? I didn't think so. But I wasn't 100% sure. Somebody who knew her well, looking at the photo, might connect it with her. It was possible.

And that could cause problems. What if one of her clients saw her? Would they leave her? Would it hurt her business? What if they tried to blackmail her?

I struggled with my conscience about it.

She was so incredibly beautiful and sexy in the photos. I wanted to share them. I wanted people to see them.

But who among her friends or acquaintances or clients would ever see the photos? Did any of them ever visit the Site, or even know it existed? I had no idea. Her friends didn't seem to me to be the porn fan types, but one never really knew what people did in the privacy of their homes, or what kinks or fetishes they might have, or what they looked at on the Internet.

The devil on my shoulder argued back. Lissa was self-employed. She didn't have a boss who could fire her. Most of her client interaction was over the telephone or by e-mail. Her clients, I reasoned, didn't even know what she looked like. Even if they were frequent visitors to the Site and saw her photos, they'd probably have no idea it was her.

If someone she knew DID recognize her, it could be embarrassing. But it wouldn't be the end of the world. So I said to myself.

In the end, after wrestling internally with myself, I uploaded all ten photos.

And I waited.

I didn't wait long. The responses came soon. When they did, they came like a crashing wave.

I refreshed the screen frequently to watch the number of people who viewed her photo set tick upward and upward. The number soared. Comments flooded in, all of them adoring, many of them crude and explicit. But I was turned on beyond belief. I kept stroking my cock with my right hand while I used my left on the mouse to scroll through the effusive praise the Site's visitors heaped on the sight of my gorgeous, nude wife. And I kept going back over the photos themselves. I'd loaded them in order, from least explicit to most explicit. The first few were more in the manner of artistic nudes, showing the arch of her back, the fullness of her breasts, the leanness of her legs. But the latter photos in the set revealed her pussy, including her pussy being stuffed by my tumescent cock. The last photo showed her entire body, lying on the bed. I'd taken it while I was fucking her. I leaned back as far as I could, and the photo showed her pussy being fucked on one end and her mouth moaning with pleasure on the other. A thin blur layer I'd created shielded her eyes from view. The rest of her nude, fucked body was revealed to the world.

I pumped my cock furiously to that photo and came, once again making a mess on the desk.

I cleaned up, and the responses kept coming. I lapped them up. It stroked my vanity to know so many people thought my wife was hot, and that I'd done a pretty good job photographing her.

I liked this response, from KinkFoolinPA: "I wish I had a porn star wife."

Lissa, my gorgeous wife, had, unbeknownst to her, become a porn star. She was a hit on the Site, gaining admirers around the world every minute. And I loved it.

Later that night, in the bedroom, I asked Lissa, dressed only in a short, pink nightie, to pose again, and I took more photos of her. I asked her to sit up with her back against the headboard of the bed, with her knees up and her legs splayed open. She wore nothing under the nightie, and the lips of her pussy splayed open, too, at the slight touch of my fingers, revealing the pink, wet depths of her vagina. The flesh inside her glistened in the low bedroom light.

She took my instructions in stride and posed willingly. I asked her to take off the nightie, and she did. But after I'd taken several photos of her naked and fully exposed, she cocked her head to the side and looked at me quizzically.

"What's gotten into you, Matt? I like that you like my body. I do. But you've gone so crazy with the photo-taking. It's not like I'm sexier than before. I'm the same as ever. A little older, but the same."

I put the phone down.

"Baby, I know this is a bit much. I hope it's not too much. I don't know how to explain it. It sounds like a cliché, but you get more beautiful to me every day."

I scooted up to her on the bed, pulled her away from the headboard, and cradled her body in my arms, my hands on her smooth belly.

"The other day, when I took photos of you, it was like seeing you for the first time. I can't explain it. It was such a turn-on, and it was a turn-on seeing the photos later."

"But you see me naked every day."

"I know. But there's something different about seeing you in a photo I've taken. It's incredibly hot."

She shifted in my arms.

"Do I look OK? In the photos? It's kind of weird to think of you having so many photos of me, naked."

"Lissa, you don't look OK. You look amazing. You're incredibly photogenic. Do you want to see?"

"I guess so."

"All right," I said. "Let's go."

I jumped off the bed and took her hand, pulling her toward me. She stood up and I led her to the door.

"Wait," she said. "I need to put something on."

"No, you don't," I said. "Luke's asleep and his bedroom is downstairs. Come on."

I tugged on her hand, and after a moment's resistance she relented. We tip-toed, naked, down the hall to my office. I pulled the chair, on wheels, away from the desk, sat down in it, and pulled Lissa onto my lap. I was momentarily embarrassed by how messy my desk was. It was covered in papers, books, pens and pencils. I was one of those people for whom creativity and disorder went hand in hand.

It occurred to me as I booted up and logged on to my computer that I didn't want her to see the photos I'd saved specifically to put on the Site, so I navigated quickly through the windows on the computer until I reached the master folder that contained her photos. I'd saved my favorites in a folder I'd labelled "Best Lissa Photos", and I opened that one.

I held my lovely nude wife with one hand while I tapped through the photos and showed them to her with the other.

She sat quietly, mostly, taking it all in. I knew it would be strange to her to see herself naked on a large, high-resolution computer monitor. Some of the photos were of an artistic nature, but others were explicit and porny. I loved them all, but I didn't know how Lissa would take them. When I reached the photo of her on the bed, being fucked, I stopped. I wanted to get her reaction.

"Wow," she said, after several seconds.

"'Wow' is right," I said. "Don't you think you look amazing?"

"I don't know," she said. "I've never looked at myself like this. I have to admit you're a good photographer. You make me look pretty good."

"More than pretty good, baby, you look fantastic."

"As good as those porn stars you like to look at?"

"Better, Lissa. You ARE my porn star."

She turned her head away from the screen and looked at me, with searching eyes and a Mona Lisa smile, and I would have given a thousand dollars at that moment to know what she was thinking.

I continued scrolling through the photos, and she continued looking at them, mostly silent. My left hand drifted down the smooth expanse of her tummy to the fleshy cleft between her legs. I pushed my finger into her and curled it until it tapped the spongy mass of her G-spot. Then I began finger fucking her. My thumb moved over her clit in tight circles.

She started to moan, and my attention shifted from the photos to the feel of her wet pussy in my hand. It grew wetter, until the fast pumping of my finger in her made sloshy, slapping sounds. I took my left hand away from the mouse to her breast and pinched her nipple. She squealed. In and out, in and out, I fucked her body with my hand.

The excitement for me was doubled by being able to look at the explicit photo of her on the screen while my hands had their way with her.

At last, she arched her back and shook against my body, and I knew she'd come. She left some mess, too. Wetness had spurted out of her, onto my legs.

When her body stopped quivering, we stood up and away from the desk and crept back to our bedroom. I fell asleep soon after we crawled under the bed covers, and for the first time ever I dreamt about Lissa stripping her clothes off on a stage, to a raucous crowd full of cheers and wolf whistles.

* * * *

The day after I showed Lissa her photos, I got a call from my publisher, and I flew to New York for a couple days to talk about the publication schedule for my upcoming book. My publisher was eager to get it on the market. I wanted to take my time to make sure the story was in the shape I wanted it.

While I was away from home, I couldn't take or post any more photos of Lissa to the Site. But I checked the Site whenever I had a chance, and I reveled in the adoration her photos received. She'd become one of the most popular contributors to the Site. I'd become popular, too, and envied. Other Site members had struck up conversations with me via the Site's messaging system. Most of them were men, telling me how hot my wife was. But some of them were women, as well. About half of them messaged me about how much they were turned on by seeing "Megan" naked, and the other half messaged me about how much they wished they were the ones being fucked by my cock. It was heady stuff. I was giddy with the thrill of my new venture into voyeurism and exhibitionism.

The night before I was to fly back home, I sat in my hotel room in front of my laptop. I heard the familiar jingle that meant Lissa was calling me via Skype. I accepted the call and saw my beautiful wife, her face filling the screen. The headboard of our bed was behind her.

"Hey, baby," I said. "It's nice to see your face."

"It's nice to see yours, too," she said. Then she smiled devilishly. "Would you like to see more than my face?"

"You don't have to ask. You know the answer."

I could tell she was camming herself through her phone. The camera panned down, from her face, to her chest. She was topless. Her tits, which looked hard and stood away alluringly from her pale breasts, now filled the screen. I felt myself hardening.

This was unusual for Lissa. As I'd said, she wasn't a prude, but she didn't go out of her way to put on a show for me, and she'd never been topless on Skype before. That wolfish feeling of desire rose through my body as I looked at her.

"Do you like what you see? Maybe it's too late in New York to be showing you this."

"You know it's never too late for me to see your boobs, hon," I said. "It's never too late and it's never enough."

"Maybe you'd like to see more?"

More? She was driving me crazy.

"Sure," I said.

The phone camera panned down further, past her breasts, over her belly, until it centered over the shadow between her legs. Lissa shifted until the lamp light in her room lit up her exposed pussy. It was bare -- recently shaved, I could tell. I saw her left forefinger lightly caress a thin, rosy lip, pulling it back a little to reveal her depths to me.

I stroked myself as I watched her.

"My God, Lissa." It was all I could say.

"You like your porn star wife?"

Like her? I couldn't believe my luck. My hot wife was fulfilling my fantasies more than I'd imagined possible just days before. She touched herself and teased herself in front of me. I sat, thousands of miles away, enjoying the show she put on.

I LOVED my porn star wife. Loved everything about her. And lusted after her. I stroked myself harder and harder and marveled at her sudden willingness to play along and expose herself to me the way she did.

For a moment I felt a twinge of discomfort at the thought that she was, unwittingly, exposing herself to many more men -- and women --than just me. But the moment passed, and I gave myself over fully to the moment of watching her perform. Soon I orgasmed, and judging from her reaction, she did too.

A few minutes later we ended the Skype call. Spent and satisfied, I crawled under the hotel bed covers and slept like a baby.

* * * *

When I returned home after a few days I was eager to take more pictures. On the way back from the airport to our house, my mind conjured up more ways that I would like to pose Lissa nude and photograph her. My imagination was on fire.

When I arrived at the house, however, Lissa and Luke greeted me at the door and ushered me to the dinner table, where we ate lasagna and Caesar salad Lissa had prepared for me. Kinky fantasies would have to wait.

Again, that faint but discernible feeling of guilt cast a shadow over my emotions. I worried that I was objectifying Lissa -- that in my desire to photograph her and show her off I'd begun thinking of her more as a model than as a life partner.

That feeling didn't stop me, when dinner was finished and the dishes were put away and Lissa and I were lying in bed together again, from pulling my camera out and taking more photos of her. With every session I was growing bolder and kinkier with my instructions, and I had her showing off her open pussy in every imaginable position -- lying on the floor, spreading on the bed, and crouching in the doggie position, with her ass to the camera.

What surprised me was the eagerness and cooperation with which she responded to my instructions. I worried that she wouldn't like it, or that she'd think it was excessive, but her manner gave no sign to confirm my worry. On the contrary, by every indication she enjoyed posing every bit as much as I enjoyed photographing her. She even took things a step further, asking me to photograph her while she made herself orgasm with a thin purple vibrator. I was in lust heaven.

The next day, by mid-morning, when the daily routine was back to normal and Lissa was at work and Luke at school, I sat at my desk again and pulled up the photos I'd taken the night before. Lissa looked magnificent -- like a wild, sexual animal. I couldn't wait to show her off on the Site after several days of not having posted anything.

Some of the photos showed her face, so I edited them in Photoshop, placing a blur layer over her eyes. Doing so did enough to prevent someone from recognizing her, although just barely, perhaps. I supposed that there was a little risk if someone that knew her well was a frequent visitor to the Site and saw her photos. But I thought the risk was small, and the photos were so good I couldn't resist posting. I logged on and opened my page on the Site and prepared to upload ten new photos.

I paused, however, before I did so. Doubt clouded my mind. I knew what I was doing, without her permission, wasn't right. But I couldn't help myself. I was addicted to the attention I was getting to photos of my naked wife. My forefinger hit the keyboard. I uploaded the photos. Soon they showed up on the Site, and, again, I was flooded with approving and lusty messages from people around the world. It was intoxicating.

I received a message from somebody named BiggusDickusNYC who wrote me in crude terms how much he wanted to fuck Megan with his huge dick. It was too crude for my taste, so I didn't reply.

Then I received a message from someone I had noticed before. Her name was MissAngela.

MissAngela: "I like the photos you take of your wife. I wish my husband wanted to show me off like that."

I clicked on MissAngela's name and checked her profile. She had posted a few photos. They were of her nude body. Her face was obscured and the lighting in the photos was dim. One in particular drew my interest. It was a closeup, between her legs. Her pussy lay mostly obscured in shadow. A tattoo of some kind lay just under and to the left of her navel.

I messaged her back.

Me: "What's the tattoo? I can't make it out."

After a minute or so she replied.

MissAngela: "It's a jester's hat."

Me: "That's an interesting tattoo. Why choose that?"

She took a while before replying.

MissAngela: "I got it right before I started posting photos here. My husband doesn't know I'm posting nude photos of myself on this Site."

Me: "That's bold of you! Do you think he would disapprove?"

MissAngela: "I know he would. He's jealous. But I know he comes to this Site often. He doesn't know I know but I've checked his browsing history on our computer. He's checking out other naked women."

Me: "Does that bother you?"

MissAngela: "No. As long as he's just looking at pictures I don't mind. Plus, I can't complain if I'm showing myself off naked to the world, can I? Do you think I look good naked?"

Me: "Yes, but your photos are dim and blurry so it's hard to see you well."

MissAngela: "That's deliberate. Since I know my husband comes to this Site, I don't want him to recognize me."

It felt strange talking to another woman about her nude photos. I felt a twinge of disloyalty to Lissa. But there was nothing flirty or sexual about our conversation so far.

MissAngela: "Your wife must enjoy being naked on the Internet too."

I paused. I could lie but something made me want to tell MissAngela the truth.

Me: "I have to confess, she doesn't know."

MissAngela: "That's naughty!"

Me: "I know. I feel guilty about it."

MissAngela: "Why do you do it?"

Me: "It turns me on so much to show her off. I just can't help it. Am I bad?"

MissAngela: "A little. Doesn't bother me. Do you love her?"

Me: "More than anything. And more than ever. She drives me crazy."

It felt strange talking to another woman about how I was exposing my nude wife to the world, without her knowledge. I was nervous about it, putting trust in someone I didn't know. But I felt relief, too, as I imagined one would after going to confession.