Unwitting Teen Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here", was an adult novelty store in a rundown strip mall.

"Oh sorry", Savanah said blushing.

She pulled her bra back up and also pulled the gusset of her panties pack into place.

"It's quite all right dear. Don't worry you will have them out, showing them around again very soon" Peggy replied.

Rich still filming, they all got out. Rich and Peggy lead the way, with Rich walking backwards while filming Savannah walking behind them and Bruce bringing up the rear.

As they walked toward the entrance, Savannah felt the load Bruce had ejaculated in her pussy soak the small thin material of her thong almost instantly. She felt it starting to drip and roll down the insides of her thighs.

Already self conscious by the cool wet sticky feeling between her legs, she blushed looking down as she noticed that quite a few peoples attention had turned toward her.

"I think they like your outfit", sweetie Peggy said smiling back at her.

Whatever brief relief she had as the entered the store quickly evaporated as she noticed that there were quite a few people, mostly men but also a few women inside the store too.

Actually, most of the guys in the store had won bids and or had been selected for their loyalty from one of the various websites Peggy and Rich owed, specifically, "Young Dumb Teenage Whores" dot com, but that was something Savannah didn't need to worry about thought Peggy.

"Yo! Rich my man! Ms. Peggy! Glad you could make it", a forthish looking white man said from behind the counter as they walked in.

"Hey Alex!", Peggy said, "Yo brother!", Rich said as they both returned is greeting smiling back at him.

Rich stoped to position himself and slowly turned around to capture most of the stores background, the people milling around.

"Yeah, thanks for having us again. Always a pleasure", Peggy said smiling

"And who is this lovely looking doll here", he said looking at Savannah who blushed smiling shyly back at him.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners", she chuckled, "This here is the lovey Savannah. Savannah meet Alex. He is the owner of this nice establishment. He is such a nice gentleman, he is allowing you to use his facility tonight", Peggy said making Alex break out in laughter.

"Oh, um, hi and thanks Alex", she said giggling nervously noticing that some of the crowed in the store had started to gather towards the front around them.

"Hey, no worries doll. Anytime", he replied

"Savannah, why don't you go over to Alex and say hi properly", Peggy smiled at her starting up her own camera that was hanging around her neck.

"Oh okay", she said giggling again nervously.

"Let me just step out a little bit doll. A little bit cramped back here", he said, a wolfish smile on his face as he came around the counter to meet her half way in gap separating the two front counters.

"Hi!", she said again, her voiced high pitched due to her nervousness.

She was in front of him, she giggled nervously looking up at his smiling face and quickly around at the crowed, who's faces had started to lift up in smiles observing the exchange. Some chucking and light laughter broke out amongst some of them.

"Hey doll", he said placing his left hand on her shoulder, pushing down while unzipping his fly and pulling his dick out.

On her knees with a dick right in front of her face, she opened her mouth and took his dick in her mouth. Her face was red as she started to suck feeling his dick growing in her mouth. Not as big as many of the cocks she had sucked or been fucked by recently, she thought it was still an good size.

She felt both ashamed and turned on at the same time hearing the crowd murmuring as she started to bob her head up and down. She was the center of attention, with everyone focused on her including Rich and Peggy and their cameras. She moaned softly feeling her pussy tingle.

"Wow doll, that feels wonderful but let me get some of you pussy before I blow", he said getting a laugh from the crowed.

Pulling his dick out of her mouth and standing her up, he turned her around pushing her upper back down over the counter so that her lower back arched pushing her butt out.

She looked lustily over her shoulder at him and the crowd.

Kicking her feet to spread her legs open, he flipped her short skit up, fully exposing her curvy backside to the room. Pulling her panties to the side he saw the messy remains of Bruce's cum in her slit and around pussy.

"Hey! Someone has already been in here recently", he said looking up, his eyes wide.

"Guilty as charged", Bruce said raising his hand from the side where he was leaning against the wall.

Alex and the room busted into merry laughter, Bruce loving it and smiling from ear to ear while Savannah's face and blushed some more.

"Lucky bastard", Alex said laughing

He smacked Savanna's butt making her yelp before pushing his cock into her messy cunt.

She started to mewl and moan as he started to fuck her. In no time he was jack hammering her making her butt cheeks vibrate as he pounded her into the counter.

The sounds of the clapping of his hips against her ass and her yelping filled the area around them.

Stopping abruptly with his dick completely buried in her pussy, he spread her ass cheeks wide with his fingers, spiting between her ass cheeks and using his thumb to guide it around and into her ass hole.

In one swift motion, he then pulled out of her pussy and pushed completely into her ass.

Savannah howled, her eyes going wide as he resumed his pounding, this time however, it was her asshole.

"Oh shit!", he groaned suddenly going still, "Oh fuck!", he said, and groaning and pumping into her one more time, he started to unload his sperm into her asshole.

"Fuuckkk!", he shouted laughing as he finished his body flexing and relaxing as the crowed joining him laughing delightfully.

As his dick starting to deflate, he pulled out of her ass, adjusted the string of her thong back into place and put her skirt back down.

"Steph!", he called out smiling and looking to his left, "please come show Savannah around".

An attractive average sized girl who had been leaning on the other counter walked toward them. She looked to be in her early twenties and had the whole goth thing going with black fishnets, black doc martin boots, and dark colored makeup. She had a resting bitch face and Savannah felt intimidated by her instantly.

"Savannah, this is my lovely assistant Steph, she will take over from here", he said grinning at her.

Taking a hold of the cups of Savannah's bra, Steph pulled them down, tucking and adjusting them below and under her tits fully exposing them.

Alex chuckled, his eyes twinkling.

"Come", Steph said taking Savanah's hand as she started to walk her toward the back of the shop.

Peggy and Rich followed, capturing the scene while also making sure to include the crowed as people started to tentatively follow.

Savannah felt her tits bouncing as they walked. She also again felt cum start to leak out of her butt hole. Clenching had not helped very much.

"Your best fans are in here", She said to her as they walked through the door that had the mens restroom sign on it.

The mens room had two stalls and two urinals on the opposite walls. The stall doors were ajar and each had a guy with his pants and underwear around his ankles slowly stroking his dick.

Two other guys stood by each of the urinals, naked except for their shirts and shoes and the were also slowly stroking their dicks.

Peggy and Rich slowly went around the room with their cameras, recorded the setting before retuning the focus back to Savannah and Steph who had now led Savannah to the men by the urinals.

"Kneel down and suck his dick", Steph said to Savannah turning her toward the first man.

Swallowing and not saying a word, intimidated by Steph's bitchy persona, she knelt down and taking the mans dick in her mouth started to suck. The strong odor of stale urine form the floor and urinals filled her nostrils as she sucked bobbing her head up and down.

Some of the crowed had managed to get in though the door to watch the show.

She did not have to suck to long before the guy exploded in her mouth. Pulling his dick out of her mouth, he quietly slipped out as Peggy moved in closer with her camera.

Savannah leaned forward, opening her mouth wide with the cum still in it. Her hands were on her knees which helped frame and push her tits together and out beautifully.

"Hay! I want a pic of that too. Hold that pose", Steph said as Peggy started to lean up when she was done taking pictures.

She took out her cellphone and standing to the side and in front of Savannah, she held it up and at an angle so that her face and part of her upper body was in the frame while Savannah was fully in it. Doing a cute duck face, she snapped a few selfies.

"Really cute!", Peggy chucked smiling with some of the crowd also doing the same.

"Okay you can swallow now", she said to Savannah who did just that.

"Next dick", she said pointing to the guy by the other urinal.

Scooting forward and taking him into her mouth, she started to suck like she had done the first guy. As her head bobbed up and down this time, Steph took some other duck face selfies as well as some with mock shocked faces with Savannah sucking the guys cock in the background.

Groaning, the guy also ejaculated in Savannah'a mouth, and like the previous time, she leaned forward with her mouth open for Peggy to take pictures and Rich to zoom in on. Pictures done and her swallowing down the load, Steph stood her up and walked her to the first stall.

"Go ride him. He's a big fan", she said.

Savannah blushing looked at the smiling older overweight man sitting on the toilet with his pants around his ankles as she made her way to him. He looked like another man well into his fifties.

"Hey baby. You are so hot", he said, his smile getting bigger.

"Hi, um thanks", she said smiling nervously

"You can come sit facing me. I want to see your tits while I fuck you", he said taking her hand and guiding her forward.

"Oh ok", she said spreading her legs around his and scooting forward. Her eyes took in all the crude drawings, words and graffiti all around them in the dirty stall.

"Put my dick in your cunt", he said to her placing is hands on her hips.

Taking his dick in her hand, she guided it between her legs, moving her panties to the side and lowering herself onto it.

His cock was also not to big. And already sleek from her wetness as well as Bruce's cum, it slip in quite easily.

She started to grind against him lifting her self up and down on his dick.

"I know your cunt has already been used and dirty, but I don't mind", he said smiling at her.

"Um, thanks", she said blushing not sure how to respond.

Bending his head, he took one of her tits in his hand and put the nipple in his mouth. He started to suck while he pawed at her other tit with his other hand.

Savannah moaned, grinding herself on his dick.

Steph, standing by the door took some more selfies with them in the background.

Groaning loudly, he ejaculated into Savannah'a pussy with a huge smile of satisfaction filling his face when he was done.

Helping her up, Steph guided her to the next stall.

"Another big fan", she simply said

He too was an older man most likely in his fifties. He was wearing a trucker hat and sunshades. He smiled revealing a set of crooked yellow teeth that had seen better days.

Savannah made her way to him returning his smile with her nervous one.

"Hello gorgeous", he said taking her hand and guiding her froward the rest of the way.

"Hi", she replied as she spread her legs around his to straddle him.

At this point, cum was draining freely out of her pussy and ass and down her inner thighs and into her thigh highs.

Taking his dick into her pussy, she rode him till he also unloaded in her.

"That was mighty nice of you honey pie. Wife will not do anything nasty like this, being a lady and all you know", he said chuckling.

"Oh okay, sorry", she replied embarrassed as she unmounted him.

"Chop, chop, whore. There are still more cocks and they sure aren't going to suck and fuck themself", Steph said to her at the door of the stall.

"Sorry", Savannah replied timidly

"Back over there", she said pointing to the urinals which now had two new half naked men by them.

Making her way back to the urinals, she knelt down in front of the first guy taking his dick into her mouth and sucking.

He was bolder, taking a hold of her pigtails and fucking her face until he climaxed down her throat and in her mouth.

She moved over to the next guy after she had posed for the cameras and en-bolded by the guy before him, he also fucked her face roughly.

Done with them, Steph pointed her back to the stalls where two new men had also replaced the previous ones.

The pattern was repeated two more times so that Savannah swallowed eight loads and had another eight deposited in her pussy.

By the time she was done, the tops her thigh highs where totally soaked. The insides of her thighs was a mixture of dried crusty cum with cool drying streaks running over them.

Her mouth also had dried cum at the edges with some dried specs from errant drops on her cheek's, chest and tits.

"Okay, numbers seventeen to twenty six...", Steph called out, "...pants off and come around".

Steph had Savannah get on her knees with the ten men in a semi-circle in front of her.

Going from left to right and back, she had Savannah start to blow the men one after the other for ten seconds each before moving to the next man.

She instructed the guys that once one person came, then the blow jobs was over and they will have to jerk of into Savannah's mouth. She also instructed them to percolate pull their dicks out of Savannah's mouth while ejaculating into it so that the cameras could see the sperm as they shot into Savannah's mouth.

She had Savannah pose with a dick in each of her hands and one in her mouth while she took some more selfies with the background filled with some other dicks surrounding Savanah and waiting their turns.

As Savannah was making her second round back blowing the dicks in front of her, one of the men announced that he was ready to cum.

"Alright in her mouth.", Steph said to him.

"Open wide slut.", she instructed Savannah.

"Guys, try to get it all in her mouth.", She then said to the rest of the guys while directing Savannah on where to kneel and adjusting the angle of her head a little higher.

Of course she knew that the guys would not successfully get all their loads in Savannah's mouth, most especially these amateurs, but that was her intent anyway. She wanted Savannah walking out of the store a mess.

The first guy that was ready started to shot his load in her mouth groaning, and of course he missed his aim as his body shook in pleasure with some of his load landing on her upper lip and on her nose. Using her fingers, Steph did her best to push some of the missed sperm from around Savannah's mouth in. She made sure to do it a way that left messy streaks all around her mouth.

By the time the last man had shot his load into Savannah's open mouth, the bottom half of her face was a mess of strands and spots of errant cum shots and stains. Her chest and tits had also been casualties, with spots and drops of semen all over them.

Peggy and Rich moved in close, getting close up pictures and film of Savannah with her mouth almost full of the white mixture of watery and thick sperm.

Steph also took some final selfies.

Savannah was then instructed to swallow which she did to the applause of the room.

"Excellent sweetie!", Peggy said to her smiling and standing her up.

"You too Steph. Your are really good at this, and I really like your idea, but can you wait just a moment before you take her?"

"Sure", Steph said smiling for the first time that day. It was however gone as fast as it had appeared.

"Excellent", Peggy replied, "Hey Bruce ready?"

"Yes ma'am, always", Bruce replied stepping forward and walking toward them smiling.

He was naked and his huge erect dick bounced up and down with his steps.

"Come sweetie pie", he said taking her gently by her upper arm and walking her to the front of the sink.

"Spread those sexy legs baby", he said gently pushing her upper back forward.

Savannah did as directed placing her hands on the dirty sink and spreading her legs.

She was shocked by her appearance in the hazy stained mirror, with a sense of shame immediately coming over her.

Her hair was disheveled with errand strands going in different directions. Her makeup was a mess and the lower part of her face was a messy mixture of dried cum patches and stains with wet drying ones also mixed in.

She felt Bruce lift up the back of her short skit onto her back and pull her thong down to her mid thighs so that it was stretched taut. She then felt his hand on her ass pulling her cheeks apart.

She drew in a sharp breath as she felt the head of the his dick press against her asshole.

Whimpering and her face contorting, she griped the sink tightly as he started to push slowly in.

The people still watching were silently excited at seeing Savannah about to be ass fucked again. There were even a few younger adventurous vanilla females with wide smiles snickering and jesting.

"Easy sweet cheeks, I know it's a big cock, but you can do it. Relax that asshole for me. Relax that asshole for gramps", Bruce said to her.

Still whimpering, her face contorted as she tried to relax her body.

"That's it Princess, that's it, what a brave little girl you are", he said encouragingly to her as he continued to push feeling her resistance starting to decrease and his cock start to slide in easier.

"Ugh", he breathed out in pleasure looking at her face in the mirror, a smile on his. "That's it Princess, I'm all in, balls deep in your asshole"

Savannah could only whimper in response as she adjusted to the full stretching feeling of his girt and length in her ass.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks, I'll be gentle. Just some gentle deep loving for your sweet tight asshole" he said.

He pulled back slowly till he was almost out before slowly pushing his full length back in.

He repeated this a few more times, gradually increasing his pace until he was steadily fucking her asshole with full balls deep strokes.

"Clap...clap..clap...", The obscene sound of his thighs against her jiggling and vibrating butt cheeks echoed in the room as Savannah kept on whimpering and moaning.

"Oh fuck, your asshole feels so good princess. I love fucking your asshole. Do you like it?"

"Yes", she managed to get out over her whimpering

"You like gramps big cock fucking your asshole?"

"Yes", she whimpered again.

"Nice. What a slut you are. I knew you would like it", he said continuing to fuck her ass steadily

"Ugh, here it comes baby. To soon if you ask me but your tight little asshole just feels so good. Who can blame me huh?", he said groaning and chuckling to himself.

He went stiff and pushing and squeezing tightly into her butt cheeks, he started so shoot his load deep into her bowels, groaning and shaking in pleasure.

Savannah moaned as she felt the spasms of his cock in her asshole as he ejaculated.

Breathing heavily, Bruce slowly pulled his deflating cock out of her ass. A thick glob of sperm, fell out splashing on the floor, causing Bruce to laugh. Some of the crowd also saw it and also joined in laughing making Savannah even more embarrassed.

"Well that's a wrap folks! Give it up for Bruce and the lovely Savannah!", Peggy announced to the people watching.

Savannah smiled bashfully as they smiling spectators cheered and clapped with some even hooting and whistling.