Unwrapping His Package on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned closer until his face was inches from mine. "What about it, babe?"

Mmm, babe. I loved that. "I want to touch it."

"You can touch anything you like," he dared. The fire's reflection danced in his eyes.

"You can too." My voice lowered an octave with building arousal.

He threaded his fingers through my hair as he cupped the back of my head. I'd never had such a sensual scalp massage and relaxed even more, leaning into it.

I lightly ran my fingers over the rough rasp of his black beard. My thumb ran across his lips, and he lightly grabbed it between his teeth.

This cottage was the definition of cozy. The fire's dancing flames cast flickering shadows on the walls. The warmth radiating from the blaze enveloped us, creating a cocoon that heightened the moment's intimacy.

As the logs crackled and snapped, the burning wood released its fragrance. It was as if the air were charged with the electricity​. The warmth intensified the wine to the point that my whole being was focused on Steve.

His lips, a playful whisper against mine, sparked a dance of sensations that teased and flirted. Attempting to keep my eyes open, I gazed into his, but the tender contact was so intoxicating that my lids soon fluttered closed.

I savored the rough whisper of his beard stubble, inhaling his woodsy scent and tasting wine on his lips.

The crackling fire filled the cozy cottage with a light smoky aroma. As the kiss deepened, our breaths mingled, slow and sweet.

Lips brushed, parted, and met again—a flirtation that spoke of desire without diving into the depths of intensity. There was a sense of playfulness, a teasing caress that left room for anticipation to bloom.

We had all night—no need to rush.

Steve's strong hands gently cradled my jaw as he leaned me back, our mouths clinging together. His lips were soft yet firm, alternating pressure in a deliciously teasing rhythm that went straight to my pussy.

My skin tingled everywhere he touched. I was hyperaware of his muscular frame pressing close. The howling wind outside faded away; all my senses were consumed by Steve's passionate kiss.

The subtle scent of him mingled with the warmth of his body. A gentle rustle of fabric. The sparks and crackling of the wood.

Time seemed to stand still in this perfect moment. His tongue tangled with mine, and his fingers wove through my hair. Our racing heartbeats thrumming in sync.

Although I wanted nothing more than to feel his bare skin against mine, feel him in the cradle of my thighs for the ultimate joining, through my years, I've come to enjoy the dance leading up.

With age comes an appreciation of lingering foreplay. I could tell Steve felt the same way because he was in no rush, just fooling around, sucking face. I smiled.

"What are you smiling about," he said, grinning.

"I like fooling around with you."

"Mmm, I like fooling around with you too, Leo. A lot."

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and he rolled us to our sides and pulled my thigh over his hip. We kissed and nibbled along with heavy sighs.

"This floor is getting hard," I giggled. "Twenty years ago, I wouldn't have minded."

"I hear you. Me too. Let's find something more comfortable. I'll toss a couple of more logs on the fire."

.

.

STEVE

.

.

When I woke up this morning, finding love was the furthest thing from my mind. Falling for a perfect stranger wasn't on my agenda anymore at my age. By your mid-fifties, dreams of Cupid coming along fade away. But fate had a surprise in store.

But the hours of talking in the truck flew by comfortably. We had easy silences, fun banter, and natural getting-to-know-you conversation—no annoying pretense.

I'm a simple guy. Women who constantly preen and fuss with makeup irritate me. I don't expect or need perfection. I'm certainly not perfect. Not by a long shot.

What made it special was the absence of anything annoying, just an easy camaraderie.

I'll admit I worried when we looked for a room in the blizzard. I wasn't sure we'd find anywhere open off-season. But Christmas Eve had its magic, making everyone generous.

Now we're like a Christmas cliché - a Hallmark movie.

Man and woman on a trip, blindsided by a blizzard, hole up in a cottage, and bam. Throw in a rescue dog, and bam, there's our story. You can't make this stuff up!

And a great story it'll be to tell our friends and family because that's what I intend to do since I'm not letting her go.

All I know is I'm grateful to have found Leo. She's the best surprise this season could give.

We decided to shower, and I watched her grab her duffel and disappear into the bathroom. When she came out, my imagination of her naked under the water had me hard as a rock and aching. I quickly brushed past her into the bathroom and took one for the team so I could take my time loving on her.

I hoped her dream wasn't to fuck in front of the fireplace because, at this age, I was way past that stage. I needed a comfortable bed and was pretty sure she also preferred that.

I brought a few more pieces of wood and tossed one on the fire. It crackled and popped from the dampness but settled into the orange embers.

"Mmm, this fireplace saved the day, didn't it?" Leo stood in front of the warm flames.

"Meeting you saved the day." I placed a hand on each hip and pulled her closer, and she smiled.

She purred and smoothed her hands up and down my bare skin. When we kissed, I cupped her fabulous ass, loving the feel of her against me. It was warm enough in front of the fire that it was time to get what little clothes we had on, off.

"Mmm, I love this," she whispered, tangling her fingers in the thick curls on my chest. She teased my hyper-sensitive nipples.

"Oh baby, that feels good." She smiled and flicked her tongue across the hard buds. "Oh yeah!"

With a grin, I began to unbutton her pajamas.

"Wow." It was about all I could get out. She wore a sheer pink lace bra under her Hello Kitty pajama top, bringing her full breasts to a man-killing decollete.

Her dark nipples hardened and pushed through the lace. I cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples even harder.

"Beautiful," I murmured.

"I know they're---"

"Shhh," I shut her down because I knew she would make an excuse for what she perceived as flaws. I knew that's why she put her bra on after her shower. Another man might consider her curves flaws, but my mama didn't raise no fool, and I knew better. I nipped her breast through the bra and drew a breathy gasp.

Her reaction nearly brought me to my knees. There isn't anything better than having a responsive partner. They'll clue you into what they like and what they love. It's damn powerful.

I kissed her again, pulling her against me. I loved the feel of her breasts against my chest. I wanted to bare them and taste them, but I also needed to go slow and not overwhelm her. It would be easy to do that with how I felt.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned, rubbing her aching nipples against my chest. While we kissed, I unhooked her bra and felt their delicious weight against me.

"Mmm," I moaned, leaning back and letting her bra drop. Her breasts were full, tipped with lusciously large cocoa-colored nipples.

I couldn't help but suck one into my mouth and tease it with my tongue. She moaned when I pulled it longer between my teeth. She arched, her fingers digging into my arms.

"Oh god, Steve, that feels so fucking good."

I noted how easily she said that and wondered if she hadn't been holding her naughtiness on me. I smiled to myself as I kissed across the upper mounds of her soft but firm breasts.

"Umm, a beauty mark," I murmured, kissing the side of her breast.

"Mole," she said, somewhat annoyed. "I can't believe you'd notice that during this."

I laughed at her huffiness. "I'm noticing everything about you, babe."

"Mmm, oh my god," she whispered when I scraped my beard across her tight nipples. I did it again to the other one. "I'm never going to let you shave again." She held my head to her breasts.

"Your wish..."

Slipping her Hello Kitty elastic pajama pants down was easy while I kissed her to distraction. Leo had a lot of self-confidence because of her career successes. But self-confidence stopped when it came to her body. She saw herself as fat, which embarrassed her.

I mean to prove to her that I and society see her as a voluptuous, sexy woman. To make her understand that the fat shamers are just projecting their own shortcomings onto others. She will learn that haters are to be pitied and then shut out for what they are. Hate-filled and toxic.

I backed her against the bed and lowered her, following her down. Her hair was mussed, and her silvery blue eyes were thunderous, languid pools of arousal. She was half-lidded, but I had to catch my breath in how she looked at me.

"Steve, I need you."

"Babe, you got me," I replied, thinking in more ways than one.

I kissed her breasts and down across her soft belly. Her pussy was thick black curls, but her lips were shaved, smooth and soft.

Running my hands up and down her silky inner thighs, I watched the wetness seeping from her pussy. I kissed the soft curls and inhaled the scent that was her. French kissing her sweetness brought breathy gasps.

I licked the wetness from her lips, then teased the long bud. She moaned, and her hips began to move. I teased her clit with my tongue, keeping the rhythm she needed. I held her hips while I took her faster and higher.

The cottage was filled with the sound of her heavy gasps and increasing groans. Her hips moved faster, and she ground her wet pussy against my face, already smeared with her juices. She shouted. Her body went stiff, and copious amounts of her juices flowed from her pussy. I lapped up as much as possible while she rode out her orgasm.

Leo's body relaxed, and she sank into the mattress. She blew out a heavy puff of hair, her bangs flew, and she cracked open her eyes.

"Fuck."

I grinned and moved between her legs to remove my jeans. I had to stop and enjoy her sprawled wantonly across the bed. If I could take a picture, I'd love nothing more than to tell her how fucking sexy she was. Any man, any real man, would be brought to his knees at the sight of her.

Her chest still heaving, her voluptuous breasts moved, enticing me again. Her legs were still spread wide, and her smooth lips were wet and inviting.

I slipped my jeans down, and she smiled, taking the same time to look at me. Even though I'd gotten myself off in the shower a short while ago, my cock was stiff and throbbing. Ready to sink into her heat.

I stretched out next to her. My cock nestled against her hip, my leg between hers.

"You look happy," I whispered, smiling.

That sexy smile said it all. "No one has ever done that to me like that before." She hesitated. "I mean—"

"I know what you mean, babe. I'm glad I could do it for you."

I smoothed my hand down her body and cupped the nest of dark curls. She pulled me down for a kiss and gasped in my mouth when I slipped a finger inside her. She moaned, and her hips rocked off the bed. Her wantonness was driving me crazy.

I slipped another finger into her tightness and stroked in and out, letting my thumb tease the softness around her clit. Giving her indirect stimulation.

"Oh god, Steve..." She moaned, thrusting up. Her hand wrapped around my cock. "So, fucking hard and hot. I need you inside me."

I wanted one more orgasm from her before that and circled the lips that protected her clit. She jerked, and I stroked in and out with my fingers, keeping up the pressure with my thumb.

I wanted to see her face. Wanted to see her in the throes of an orgasm. She held my eyes until I increased the speed, and she got close again. They fluttered, trying to stay open to watch me, but she gave in to the pleasure.

"Don't stop," she moaned, and I only increased the speed as I finger fucked her. My thumb directly on her clit would be too much, so I continued to manipulate the area. "Oh my god," she moaned again, her hips gyrating faster.

Her lips slightly parted, her face tense in anticipation of the final free fall into ecstasy. Leo's body tensed and arched, and her tongue flicked across her lips as a long, loud mew filled the room.

She collapsed onto the bed, panting loudly. When this woman comes, she gives it her all, I thought.

I'm going to make her mine.

I moved between her thighs and enjoyed the flow before rubbing the head of my cock in the warm liquid. Up and down her slit, teasing her clit.

She brought her knees up and raised her hips. "Hurry," she pleaded.

Precum was leaking from the tip, adding to the wetness as I rubbed the length of her silky pink slit. "You like this, babe?" I teased. Her hips gyrated. "Mmm, you want this?"

"Oh god yeah... I need you so bad." Her voice was low, gravelly, and full of arousal.

I poised the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed the head in, and stopped. We both groaned. I came up over her and slowly pushed in. Her canal walls stretched around my intrusion, holding my cock tight.

Her eyes locked with mine, savoring the first time. Her tongue flicked across her parted lips. Her eyes fluttered, and a low mew came from her as I pushed in deep. Locked together in the cradle of her thighs like I was meant to be there.

I thrust slowly, and she rose to meet me. Watching her face, those luscious tits bouncing on her chest inflamed me each time I stroked. Her soft curves. It all served to drive me higher.

I raised over her so my cock would have contact with her clit. Her eyes widened, her back arched, and her body tensed. Her pussy contracted around my hardness like a steel grip. She moaned with each contraction, her face a mask of pure pleasure.

The rhythmic grip sent me over the edge, and I followed her orgasm with my own growling flight of rapture. My ears rang, so I could barely hear myself as my cock pumped deep inside her.

She'd wrapped her legs around me at some point, locking me in deep.

"Oh baby," she breathed, her chest heaving.

I dropped and kissed her. "Oh, baby is right."

I pulled her against my side. Her head on my shoulder, our legs intertwined under the rumpled sheets. I heard her low hum.

"This is my body purring," she said drowsily.

Between the long drive, the weather, the emotion of delivering Snickerdoodle to her forever family, the wine, and the relaxing fire, topped by a stellar orgasm, we had both had it for the day.

"Mmm, I love your purrs little kitty." I hugged her tight against me. "It's getting chilly in here. I'm going to throw a couple of logs on the fire."

"Noooo," she mumbled, already half asleep. "Don't leave me."

"I'll be right back, babe. Never going to leave you," I assured a softly snoring Leo. But she'd find out soon enough.

.

.

LEONORA dba LEO

.

.

I woke in the middle of the night shivering. I snuggled close to Steve's warm, naked body, and he pulled me against him. He was still asleep by his peaceful rhythmic breathing, and I liked his automatic response to me.

I've had experience. I'm not a slut, but I certainly have enjoyed sex in my lifetime. They had to mean something to me, but I guess it's like that for all of us women. There has to be some connection. I just couldn't fuck a perfect stranger. Until now.

I mean, he is a stranger. I met him in the morning and fucked him the same night. But there's a connection. A serious connection. I had to get a handle on this before I got my heart broken. Because I'm falling fast.

The sun broke through the cracks in the drapes, brightening the room enough that I could see his face. Without a razor, his beard surpassed five o'clock shadow and had a toe in full-on facial hair. I loved it. His lips were perfect. Not too thin nor thick.

And I trembled thinking of how talented his tongue was. By the time he was done, I was glad I didn't have to stand up because my thighs were jelly, my legs powerless.

Thinking back, those were the only times I faked orgasms. I'm very responsive, and my partner knows if I like his actions. And it's easy enough to move a hand or fingers to hit just the right spot. Unlike someone who is rooting around your cunt, searching for—I'm not sure what they were searching for, really. It seems clear where my clit is. I mean, what can you say, move your tongue a little higher... Deeper... Too hard... Too soft... It was always all so complicated, so I never encouraged a man to go down on me.

I was happier with the cock in me, one place or another.

Steve mumbled something in his sleep, a slight smile on his lips. He moaned, and his cock began to tent the bedclothes. I only hoped the dream was about me because I was about to make it real.

I stealth slid under the covers and found his cock, semi-hard and waiting for me. I licked the tip as it lay there, and it lolled away. Determined not to use my hand, I hooked my tongue around the tip and guided it my way, wrapping my lips around the rim.

I scrubbed my tongue on the tip to his moans. This time, it wasn't a dream.

"Oh babe," he murmured. His voice was graveled, thick with sleep and arousal.

It grew in my mouth as I slid my lips to the base. What a powerful feeling that was. I was a weirdo among my friends because I always loved to suck cock. But this was the first time I'd ever caught it from soft to hard in my mouth.

My cheeks sunk in while I slid my mouth off the stiff shaft. He groaned louder. I held the base tight in my circled fingers and sucked the head again, teasing the hole with my tongue. Precum was leaking, and I loved the musky, salty taste.

I grazed my teeth lightly over the head, and he growled.

"Oh god babe... Your mouth... Killing me," he said between grunts as my tongue worked more magic.

I slid my mouth down the stiff throbbing shaft, grazing the length with my teeth. That caused him to weave his fingers in my hair. I pulled the skin back tight with my fingers and bobbed my head the length of his cock.

His body jerked, and he hissed through his teeth.

I hefted his balls in my hand. They were full and fat and low-hanging. I loved watching him move around last night as his cock and balls swayed heavily. Now, they were mine.

I danced his balls on my fingertips, and my mouth fucked his cock. His legs were restless, and his body moved and jerked as I took him higher.

Then I slowed everything down to his lusty groan. I teased the hole with my tongue, picking up the leaking seed, then teased the underside of the tip. Flicking my tongue on the sensitive spot.

"Oh my god!" he gritted. His fingers will still wound in my hair firmly, but not painfully.

Then I plunged his length into my mouth again and quickly fucked his cock with my mouth suction. This time, he had a grip that didn't allow me to pull off. His hips began to thrust, and I let him fuck my mouth while I teased and tugged at his lightly furred fat balls.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," he cried out more intensely, fucking my mouth faster.

I felt the first hard throb, then a sweet release in my mouth and down my throat. He shouted so loud I was glad our cottage was away from the main house.

I waited until his body relaxed, then let his cock plop out of my mouth, licking my lips.

He lifted the covers, and I looked up.

"Good morning," I smiled.

He grinned. "Good morning to you, too, babe. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby!"

In the distance, we heard a tractor grinding slowly. "I'll bet Howard is plowing," Steve said, peering out the window. "Yep, I'll go out."

He threw on his clothes, threw a few logs on the fire, and was out the door. Since Steve had it under control, I languished in bed. The snow shovel scraped the walk outside the door, and I was almost sad that our time here was ending soon. I wondered where we'd go from here.