Unwrapping His Package on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew where I wanted to go, but I had to see how the other half of this package felt.

.

Steve stomped the snow off his boots a half hour later and stepped in the door. He was carrying a large cardboard box and set it down while he removed his work boots and placed them in front of the fire.

"Damn, it's cold out there. I've never seen so much fucking snow. You need to look out the window, babe," he said excitedly.

I shivered, still in bed with the covers up to my neck.

He pulled out a thermos and poured two steaming cups of coffee. "Howard's wife felt sorry for us and sent food. He said his family is close and could walk to their house." He handed me the coffee. "oh, Merry Christmas, by the way."

"Oh my god, I almost forgot. I can't believe it." I took a sip of the strong coffee. "Yum. Just how I like it!"

"Strong. Me too!" His gaze dropped. "Along with other things."

When I sat up in bed, the covers dropped, and I inadvertently had my tits on display. Although it didn't seem Steve minded, I smiled to myself, thinking how brave I'd gotten in less than twenty-four hours.

He stared for a moment and cleared his throat. "I better get this unpacked while it's all still hot. They have a big brunch for family and friends and share."

He began container after container out of the box. Enough for an army of people. "I am sorta starved."

"I am, too!"

Biscuits with sausage gravy. Christmas tree-shaped waffles with a jar of steaming hot maple syrup, no doubt local. Bacon and sausage. He handed me another container.

"Oh my god, I love this! Egg casserole. We used to make it the night before, then bake it in the morning." I got teary at the memory.

Sliced spiral ham and fat slabs of sourdough bread with a small crock of butter.

I crooned at the container of marshmallow and fruit mixture. "Another blast from the past."

Plates. Serving ware. Knives, forks, and spoons.

"Now, if we just had vodka," Steve said, holding up a big jug of orange juice.

I laughed. "This is enough food to last us for days." I nibbled on a piece of bacon. I hated to ask, but I did. "What did he say about the roads?"

I saw the quick shadow on Steve's face before he answered. "He said these roads should be cleared by noon or one. The interstates are cleared and moving along."

"Good," I said with little enthusiasm. Of course, I knew we couldn't stay, but the thought of my time with Steve was ending was depressing.

There was a short silence. "That egg casserole must be good."

I looked up at him. "Huh?"

He smirked. "Your nipples are hard."

I laughed and pretended to throw a biscuit at him. "If that's true, then I don't need you," I smirked.

"Touche!"

To begin with, what looked like a lot of food was gone rather quickly. We had little yesterday, and Howard's wife is a fantastic cook. Both of us put it away. And I, for once, wasn't embarrassed about eating.

We rinsed the containers and packed them back in the box, setting it by the door.

I looked at my watch and saw it was late morning. "So I guess we should get ready to leave?"

"We have time, babe." I could tell Steve was in no rush for this to end, either.

"I need a shower, that much I know."

"You know that big ol' clawfoot tub would hold us both," he suggested.

An oversized soaking tub is my dream, and I plan on having just that when I remodel my bathroom. That Steve would be in there with me. Well, that goes beyond my imagination.

I strolled into the bathroom, looking over my shoulder. I bent over to adjust the faucets and felt Steve's hands on my hips, pulling me back against him.

His hard cock was rubbing against my ass. When I wiggled, it slipped between my thighs, sliding down the silken folds of my pussy.

I quickly turned the water off and braced myself.

"Fuck me."

He groaned. His cock head stroked up and down, teasing the entrance. I pushed back, sliding onto his cock in one move.

"God, babe," he groaned, his fingers digging into my hips, and he began to stroke in and out of me. "Look." I turned my head and saw our reflection in the full-length mirror. My pussy clenched around his hardness at seeing us locked together.

"Oh fuck. That's hot."

"Your tits swaying like that. Driving me crazy."

They jerked and bounced each time he drove into me. I reached down and tweaked my nipples harder and pulled them into long bullets. The sound of his grating deep breaths, as he watched me play with my tits, rocketed me higher.

I slipped my hand between my legs and stroked my clit. His fat balls slapped my hand, and I scratched at them in my nails. His voice grew more hoarse and louder. He slammed into me harder, and I pushed back, meeting him every stroke.

"Fuck me, Steve," I shouted.

He growled louder, and his breath was harsh in the confines of the small room. To hear his climbing arousal was driving me crazy, and I flicked my clit faster, needing to come.

"NOW, babe!" he shouted as he went off the edge. I followed.

His cock throbbed hard inside me, and I felt the flood of heat. His juice, combined with mine, made a hot trail down my inner thighs.

Our eyes locked in the mirror. I knew his orgasm was as mind-blowing as mine was. He turned me around and held me tight against him. His hands cupped my ass, grinding us together. His face was buried in my neck.

"I can't believe what you do to me," he murmured against my skin.

I laced my fingers through his curls, and we kissed. Long and wet and passionately. We broke away. I said, "I guess I'll start the tub again."

"Guess so. I'm done. For a while, anyhow." Steve grinned. "You got me going like a teenager again."

"Good for me then," I smirked, and he slapped me on the ass.

I settled between his legs in the steamy, fragrant water. I had spicy body wash, so it worked for us both. He cupped his hand and dribbled water over the tops of my breasts. The water was about nipple deep, a perfect soak, and I wanted to take this tub home with me.

He nuzzled the side of my face and nibbled on my ear. My breath came faster at his magic touch.

"your tits are floating," he said, amazed.

"Well, yeah, they do," I giggled. "You've never been in a pool or tub with a girl?"

"My sexual growth is stunted," he laughed.

I laughed, then gasped when he twisted my nipples hard. The effect of the warm water swirling around my skin and his hands on me was incredibly arousing. I felt and heard the increase in his breathing in my ear as he played.

"You like this too?" I whispered.

"God, yeah, I do." He hesitated. "Like never before in my life," he admitted. I took that as an indication that I was special.

"Mmmm, good." He continued to play with my tits under the water. "Because when you were tonguing my clit and making me come, it was the most mind-blowing non-dick orgasm I've ever had."

He chuckled. "Non dick huh."

"Well, yeah, you know, straight sex."

"Yeah, yeah, I knew what you meant. I just wanted to hear you explain it," he laughed.

"Bad boy!" I scolded, giggling.

"But thank you. I can honestly say I've never been as enthused about doing it as I was with you. Tasting your juices, feeling your silky folds, was enormously arousing."

"Mmmm," I moaned because now he was stroking my body down to my curls.

His fingers were teasing, creating a swirl of water between my thighs, and they fell wider. I sucked in a breath at the feel of the moisture churning around my clit.

"Come for me, babe," he whispered in my ear.

One hand was kneading and squeezing my tits while his fingers teased my clit. He didn't need much manipulation to shoot me higher. It was the perfect storm, and it wasn't long, and I was whimpering out long waves of pleasure in his arms.

The water lapped up near the edge of the tub, nearly overflowing.

"You're wearing me out," I gasped.

"Nah, babe, I'm just getting started."

.

.

STEVE

.

.

Her dozing in my arms felt like the perfect future life—the perfect slice of time I never wanted to end. I wondered if I'd ever felt this with my wife. We were so young when we met that deep feelings like this weren't part of it. Maybe it's a bonus that comes with experience and age. Our expectations are more real because of the accumulation of time. Whatever it was, I liked it and didn't want to give it up.

I'd only heard about it in the locker room or read about it. It surely never happened to me. Waking up to a hot mouth on your cock.

Not that it didn't blow the top of my head off the first time I slid inside Leo. Her heat and tightness nearly did me in right away. Making love, yes, not fucking, to her was the best experience of my life. I never thought it could be that way.

You just don't expect much new, any surprises, by the time you get mid-fifties. You figured you'd felt it all. Done it all. The rest was free fall.

Hell, that woman even gave me a better night's sleep than I'd had in ages.

She was a keeper. I just needed to convince her of that.

.

.

While I dried her limp body off from the warm bath and orgasm, I decided the first thing I'd do when I got home would be to install one of these tubs. Not that I was ever a bath person. I could count on one hand how many baths I'd had in my lifetime.

But I was turning over a new leaf in many ways.

She had an extra change of clothing because of her Christmas Eve sleepover with the girls, so I got her into jeans. I smiled as she lazily fumbled with the zipper.

"Need help?"

"Uh-huh." She looked up at me with liquid pools shimmering in her silvery blue eyes. A man could drown in that shit. I got her zipped up. She stood topless, and I loathed to cover up those fabulous breasts. "My bra," she reminded needlessly.

"Do we have to?" I said hopefully.

She scrunched her forehead in thought. "But they get all bouncy and stuff."

Damn, my cock started to get hard again with the vision of her bouncy tits under her shirt.

"Bouncy is good, babe."

"It is?" She was still so relaxed that I thought she hit the wine.

"Mmm, yeah. It is." I took her hand and pressed it to the front of my jeans over my hardening cock. "Look what your bouncy tits do to me."

She raised her eyebrows and squeezed. I groaned, wanting nothing more than to feel her thighs wrapped around me while I slid deep inside her. But we had to get on the road.

"Don't start what we can't finish," I said weakly. Hoping she didn't notice how easy it would be to change my mind.

"Oh, okay!" she huffed, picking up her top and slipping it over her bare breasts. One look at her hard nipples poking through had my cock stiff and throbbing.

"Oh god. Kill me now. Let's go, babe."

I'd loaded the truck up before our bath, so we only had her overnight bag and a few things, and we were in the truck and on the road.

We stopped at the house so I could return the empty food containers and thank them. Leo waved effusively from the truck window and hollered a Merry Christmas to them because the snow drifted up over my knees on the freshly plowed sidewalk.

I traversed the back roads carefully, but once we were on the Interstate, it had been salted and was mostly dry. However, the snow was plowed and piled higher than I'd ever seen alongside the road. Cincinnati didn't have snows like this. Thankfully.

We were both quieter on the return. I was sure she was as lost in her own thoughts about what had just transpired as me.

Since it was light traffic, we were making good time on the road. I found a restaurant open on Christmas Day. Not only were they open, but they had prepared meals for those in need to come in and pick up. We were greeted with a chorus of enthusiastic Merry Christmas! greetings as we made our way to the booth.

Leo ordered a meatball sandwich and onion rings, proving she was a girl after my own heart. Since she stole my usual order, I changed mine to my second favorite, a patty melt and French fries.

"This is pretty awesome that they do this," she murmured as we watched them pass out Styrofoam food containers to those who came in. No questions asked.

I looked around the dining room, surprised that it was mostly full—some singles at tables, many couples, and a few families. Realizing not everyone celebrates Christmas, it was even more remarkable that the restaurant stayed open.

Our young server brought our coffee. "It's pretty cool what you guys do, but sad that you have to work on Christmas," Leo said.

She brightened her smile, the bells on the antlers on her head jingled. "Oh, we all volunteer. We're not required to work, but we all do, which is nice because it cuts our shifts to just a couple of hours." She leaned closer. "Plus, it gets us out of the house for a bit," and giggled.

We laughed. We felt better that the staff wasn't made to work on the holiday. Volunteering means so much more anyhow.

After we were done, we stood up to leave, and I tossed an extra amount of bills on the table. Leo stopped at the cashier and purchased four meals for them to put towards the meals they give out. They were effusive with their thanks.

As we drove, the snow amounts dwindled to nothing. It was sunny, and the sky was dark blue with little puffs of floating clouds.

"You know I felt like a perv wanting to fuck someone in their Hello Kitty pajamas."

She burst out laughing and punched me on the arm.

"Did you ever grow a beard?"

"Not since I was twenty-something," I grinned.

"Did you ever street race your Corvette?"

"Hmm, if I answer, I might incriminate myself." She giggled. "It might be on videotape somewhere." She pursed her lips, thinking, while I laughed. "I might be on TV's most wanted list or something."

"I think I can take that as a yes, anyhow. The real question is... Did you win?"

She slowly turned her head, looked at me, and smiled wide.

"Say no more!" I laughed.

"So, where do you live in Cincinnati?" she asked.

I gave her my address, and while she was laughing, she told me hers. We lived in the same neighborhood. What a circuitous route to meet each other.

"What do you wear to bed? I mean, besides The Kitty?" I grinned.

"Hmm, should I make you guess?" She said, giving me a sexy smile.

"Maybe?" I said, and she laughed.

"Okay, I'll give you three choices," Leo said, her eyes sparkling. "One, I wear nothing to bed. I love the feel of soft cotton sheets on my skin. Two, I wear little silky nighties. Or three, I wear pajamas like The Kitty."

I stroked my beard, pretending to contemplate deeply. "Hmm, that's a tough call." I snapped my fingers as if struck by genius. "I know - I'll just have to spend the night and find out for myself!"

Leo's eyebrows shot up as she grinned. "You scallywag!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, she burst into hearty laughter at her own funny. Leo threw her head back with carefree abandon, giggles bubbling up from deep within.

The sight of Leo practically wheezing with giggles made me grin. She laughed with her whole body, eyes crinkling at the corners and dimples flashing.

I laughed, shaking my head at this remarkable woman amused by her spirited sass.

When she finally caught her breath, wiping tears from her eyes, I shook my head in fake offense. "Hmph, scallywag, you say?" I tried for a grumpy tone, but my voice couldn't hide the laughter.

Leo's shining eyes and beaming smile warmed me more than any fire could. I wanted to spend the rest of my life trying to win another golden laugh like that from this extraordinary woman.

"Okay, my turn," I said.

"Ohhh, noway! It's my turn. Uhm... Did you ever want to live anywhere else?"

"Live somewhere else," I repeated, mulling it over. "I sort of get the Florida in winter thing, but I wouldn't want to give up Cincy."

"Nice. Okay, now it's your turn!" Leo grinned.

I pulled off the exit ramp to fill up. Once I was parked at the gas pump, I turned to her. Her fingers twisted in her lap as though she knew I would ask a zinger. Which I suppose I was.

"Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll ask now, which will give you time to think about your answer while I'm gone." She smiled, but I saw the anxiety. I hoped my question wasn't as wrong as she seemed to think it would be. "Have you ever been in love?"

The last thing I heard before the truck door closed was Oh boy.

After I pumped the gas, I jumped in the truck and rubbed my hands together. "We may not have the snow, but I swear it's even colder here." I didn't press for an answer and gave her an out. "Do you want to eat in Columbus? I don't have any food at home since I missed the grocery shopping day. I'd imagine we can find a place open on Christmas."

"Sure, that sounds good. I don't have much either, and I'm sure the grocery stores will be closed."

I pulled back on the Interstate and got up to speed.

"I was in love once. A few years ago." I didn't press for details and let her continue without comment. "I thought we'd spend the rest of our lives together. He moved in with me. My house is set up for my work. It's half studio, really," she chuckled. "A room for all my weaving looms. An area for spinning. An addition to the kitchen to dye in and use for felting. And a room I can use to teach in." She smiled. "My extra bedrooms are all pretty much taken up."

She looked out the window for a minute.

"He wanted me to cut down on my hobby stuff. Even though he'd been to several gallery openings, he knew I taught a textile art course in college and that I made a living at this hobby. He still didn't get it. His Grandma crocheted, and that's all he knew." She sighed. "I can't change so much of myself for anyone. Not even the man I loved. The one I thought I loved. So, we had a mutual break up."

I reached over and put my hand on hers. "Sorry, babe." I could hear the hurt that still lingered.

She smiled. "I'm pretty much over it. I missed the idea of having someone around rather than having him specifically. If that makes any sense."

"Yeah, it does. Being single can be more solitary at times. I must admit, I do, on occasion, get lonely."

She nodded, turning her hand in mine and squeezing.

We rode like that for a few miles.

"Since I made you spill your guts, I feel I should reciprocate. Unless you don't want to hear about my big love?"

"Of course I do. I want to know everything about you, Steve."

I flipped on my turn signal and immediately took her hand again.

"It's about my ex-wife. And you," I said, knowing I was wading in deep.

"Me?"

I nodded, thinking back. "We got hitched fresh out of high school. Thought we were madly in love at the time. But as the years passed, it became clear we no longer had enough in common. The spark fizzled out."

Leo gave me a sympathetic look. I went on, "We still lived together, slept together. But that enjoyment, that connection, was gone. We were going through the motions."

"That's really sad," Leo said, her eyes kind.

"Yeah, it was. But she felt the same as me. Neither of us was to blame. We're on good terms these days." I smiled slightly. "I see her around town now and again. No hard feelings there."

Leo reached over and gave my hand a comforting squeeze. I was grateful for her understanding. My marriage's slow decline to apathy was a painful memory.

There was a silence before she asked, "Where do I fit into this?"

I took a deep breath. "Everything between us this whole trip, from the very start...all we've found in common, the laughs, the peaceful silences," I fumbled over my words. "Fuck," I groaned. Damn, this wasn't coming out right at all.

"That night you slept in my arms, then came to me later when you got cold...it felt natural, like we'd done it for years already. Now I can't imagine you not there."

I sighed, frustrated with my clumsy explanation. "I'm not making any sense, just making a mess of this."