Unwrapping the Librarian

Story Info
Elva prepares something special for Val's birthday.
4.1k words
4.64
6.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth installment of my Librarian series. I recommend that you read at least the first installment to get the full enjoyment out of this story.

------------

Val rustled through her slick winter coat pocket to find the key to her apartment. She stood in the cold drafty hallway, only one short flight of stairs between the apartment door and the blustering wind outside. With her arms full, she struggled before her cold fingers found her key and unlocked the door.

It was Friday, the last day of her work week as a teacher. The week had been stressful with tests, misbehaving students, and lots of grading to be done. Luckily, she finished her work in the last few hours of the day, and could come home to relax. It was her birthday, and even though she didn't like to make a big deal of it, a few students had made her cards and wrote "happy birthday" on the board in her classroom. She returned home reflecting on a good day, but she was still tired from a week of consistent stress.

Val Mostafa was a newly 27 year old teacher with a romantic masculine appearance. Her skin was a rich olive brown and her hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes were thick and black. Her build was slim and toned and characterized by its strong edges. She had a strong jaw and a tall square nose below sharp but kind eyes. Her hair was cut into choppy layers, somewhat resembling a wolf cut, and she stood shivering in her puffy winter coat and boots.

She clumsily unlocked the door and stepped inside. The living room was warm, much warmer than the outside, and came as a relief. She walked into an apartment that was much cleaner than one she left that morning. Long neglected things had been put back in their places and every surface was wiped down and vacuumed. A wood scented candle sat burning on the coffee table, creating a fresh and inviting environment to come home to.

From the darkness came a little pale figure with a bright happy smile. "Happy birthday," sang Elva sweetly. Her eyes shone as she relieved Val of the belongings in her arms. She unzipped the larger woman's coat and carefully pulled it from her shoulders, placing it on a chair at the kitchen table before she was pulled back into Val's embrace.

"What's all this for, huh?" Val smiled and leaned down to kiss her briefly.

"Well you insisted you didn't want anything, but I couldn't just leave it at that." She looked up at her with a smile. Her face was lit up with affection and light shimmery makeup behind her round glasses. "I thought at least I could make it a little more comfortable in here." Elva was dressed in her pajamas like any other night; she wore a large sweatshirt and a pair of short pink flannel shorts. Her long curly brown hair flowed over her shoulders. Her skin was fair and clean and soft like a marshmallow.

Val chuckled, "Thank you, Elva."

Elva reached up and undid Val's tie delicately, followed by working open her shirt buttons one by one. Val thought her fixation with her work uniform was cute and allowed her to do as she pleased. As she reached the lower buttons on her shirt, revealing the white bra she wore underneath, Val pulled it over her head with a chuckle and left for her bedroom to change. Elva relished in the glimpse of her exposed honey skin as she walked away.

When she returned to the living room, Elva was fussing over two plates of delivery from her favorite restaurant. She came out wearing a black t shirt and sweatpants, stepping over to her lover to kiss her temple and squeeze her. "Wow, thank you, my love. You really didn't have to do all this."

Elva laughed. "You act like I'm throwing you some huge party, I just want to make today a little special," she teased.

"Well, thank you. I love it." Val didn't know how to express the swelling in her heart. To her, Elva alone was already an invaluable gift. When she looked at her, she saw an angel who she would do anything to protect. When they met, something changed where Val had no choice but to eagerly give up her bachelor lifestyle for her. It became more important to have her to herself than anything else.

They snuggled together on the couch and talked and laughed through the movie they had put on the TV. Val admired Elva's dorky and cute laugh with a soft heart. This little birthday party, and above all the handcrafted invitation of quality time, made Val wonder how lucky she was to have met this angel girl.

Once they finished eating and digesting, Elva got up from their nest on the couch with a mischievous little smile. The sun had set on the couple and the living room had become dark without them realizing. She shot her a look that told her to stay seated before disappearing into the dark.

A lighter flick and single candle being lit signaled her return. Elva stepped into the light of the TV with a little white cake for the two of them. She sang happy birthday in a sweet voice with a bright smile. Val chuckled in embarrassment before blowing out the candle. More than celebration for herself, she felt an immense love for Elva, who had taken the time to prepare this for her.

Elva sat the cake down on the coffee table in front of the couch and hurried to switch on the lights. Once the room was lit, Elva's real surprise was revealed. She wore a delicate powder blue set of sheer lingerie with little lacy details. The airy dress cinched below her full breasts, teasing the appearance of her pink nipples underneath the fabric. The rest of the dress flowed down her soft squishy waist and floated around her hips. Underneath, a set of dainty blue panties with a little bow on each hip was her only solid covering. Her face was pink and shy as she watched Val's gaze scan her up and down.

To Val, she was a holy thing to behold. She wrapped an arm around her waist carefully, as if she would break if handled too roughly. Once a smile broke across the larger woman's face, Elva was able to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Happy birthday," Elva whispered sweetly.

Val planted a sincere kiss on her lips. "Thank you, my love. You look beautiful."

The cake was forgotten as Val sat down and guided her angel into her lap. She held her waist with her large hands while they met for a gentle kiss. Elva smiled against her lips and sat back so Val could look at all of her. "I'll be your present," Elva whispered with a giggle.

Val's palms wandered over the curvature of her ass and pulled back to deliver a hard smack. Elva yelped and clung to her shoulders. "What a pretty gift..." Val mused as she felt over Elva's soft skin. They met for a gentle kiss as Elva brushed her fingers through Val's dark hair.

Val carefully placed a trail of kisses across the smaller girl's neck. She hummed against her skin, "What exactly did you have in mind for tonight?"

Elva hesitated, "What do you mean, it's your birthday..." She sat back and looked into Val's eyes that suddenly had a familiar wanton glint. "I want you to do whatever you want to me," whispered the librarian with an innocent expression.

Val was silent for a moment, stroking her broad hands up and down the curve of her lover's back. "No, I mean when you were preparing this surprise... While you were planning, while you were getting all dressed up for me, what did you imagine I would do?" Her voice dripped with honey, a loaded question that Elva wasn't sure she knew the answer to.

The librarian's face turned dark pink, "I-I..." She shyly snuggled her face against Val's warm neck and muttered, "I want you to have your way with me... I want to give you whatever you want for your birthday."

Val chuckled and stroked her hair. "What did you fantasize about, Elva? Tell me what you're hoping for." She knew the question would cause the smaller girl to squirm with embarrassment. Elva's face lit up red and a loaded moment of silence passed between them.

"I want you to take control..." Elva's voice came in a whisper. "I want..." she hesitated in embarrassment, "I want you to tease me and tell me what to do..."

"What else?"

Elva whined and shoved her face back into safety between Val's neck and shoulder. Val just held her gently with patience, not giving her the relief she wanted.

"I want to be a good girl for you," she managed to squeak out. She felt her face and her insides burning.

Val smiled and kissed the side of her face. Every shy word felt like heaven in her ears, and made her heart pound with love. She gently stroked her hair while they quietly embraced until Elva's voice made a shy peep.

"I actually have more to show you..." Elva muttered, her face dark red.

"Show me, my love," Val accepted with a loving smile. Her head was in the clouds while delicate Elva took her by the hand back to her bedroom. When they reached the door, the smaller girl turned around sheepishly. There was a nervous quiver in her voice as she asked her lover to close her eyes. The two carefully stepped one at a time into the dark room.

Val lost the feeling of Elva's warm hand and heard her climb into bed. Her heart pounded so hard she thought her ribs were going to break. A quiet dark stillness fell upon the room aside from Elva ruffling carefully in the covers. The moments felt like hours until Elva's little voice came, "okay..."

Val opened her eyes and scrambled to take in the darkness in front of her. Her eyes adjusted, and Elva came into clearer and clearer view. Light from the moon shone in through the window to bounce off of her milky white skin. The shy librarian sat vulnerable at the head of her bed. Her hands were tied to the headboard with a frilly blue ribbon, and the rest of her body squirmed a bit in embarrassment. She looked at her lover with big sparkling and pleading eyes.

Val knelt on the edge of the bed. Her insides were rolling with excitement as she shuffled up next to the pretty bound girl. "What a beautiful gift," she whispered as her hand grazed across Elva's pale stomach. She felt humbled to have the honor of seeing the shy modest girl offered up to her so beautifully.

Elva looked up at her over her glasses. "Baby, I'm just for you..." Her eyes glittered.

Val smiled and kissed her temple. She sat up next to her, her eyes musing over the beautiful body being presented to her. "What did I do to deserve such a beautiful gift," she hummed before pressing another loving kiss into her hair. She got a bit lost in Elva's soft vanilla fragrance and pressed kisses against her vulnerable neck and chest. Elva hummed in approval with a shy smile and red burning cheeks. Val's broad hands began to wander across her soft skin, moving over top of her and brushing her fingertips across her inner thighs. Elva shivered as goosebumps raised on the back of her neck.

As they kissed tenderly, Val gently moved to push the veil of powder blue out of the way, fully exposing Elva's skin. With the fabric bunched underneath her armpits, she was vulnerable and helpless. But Val treated her like delicate glass, carefully stroking down her sides as she pressed her mouth around one of her pale pink nipples. Elva whimpered in response, furrowing her brows and squirming a bit against her restraint. Val moved to tease each bud with each hand and press a kiss to her sternum. Elva cried out like a puppy as she was teased.

Val kissed down the librarian's milky skin until reaching the elastic of her adorable panties. She looked up at her with a pleased smirk as she lifted the waistband to let it snap back against her. "My angel..." she hummed as her knuckle methodically brushed her most sensitive area over her panties. Elva whined impatiently. Her cheeks burned red as Val toyed with her.

But even the teacher didn't have it in her to endure forever. She sat up slowly to pull the pair of panties off of her and Elva shivered in anticipation. She laid on her stomach and her arms wrapped around her supple thighs as she pressed her nose to the soft patch of brown hair between her legs. Finally her intensity quickened and her tongue explored the warm stickiness she was culpable for. Elva became a puddle of whimpers and gasps as her lover sipped on her hungrily. She spread her legs open wide and jerked against the restraints over her head as she writhed. "Val~~" she cried. Val responded by spreading her delicate lips and carefully, slowly, slipping a finger inside her. She let out a soft hum as well feeling her finger invited in and squeezed by her lover's insides. Elva's hips jerked against her hand as she squirmed and moaned. She slipped a second finger inside of her as she lapped her clitoris relentlessly.

Val hammered her curled fingers in and out of her. "Good girl, you're doing so good baby. I'll make you feel good, my love." Val whispered. Elva shuddered hard against her and gasped. Just as she felt her lover's thighs tense up in climax, she suddenly pulled away, leaving her squirming.

Val paused to watch the writhing girl beneath her with a pleased smile. "Ohh, Elva..." She leaned down to kiss her on the forehead with a little chuckle. "I could watch you like this for hours," she teased.

Elva panted with a helplessly defiant expression. "You're so mean..!" She whined.

The larger woman stopped as if the statement had perked up her ears. "Hey, that's not how we get what we want..." her tone lowered to a gentle scold. She returned to exploring her body with her broad hands. Elva looked up at her with an angry pout and a whine in complaint. Val just chuckled at her, but inside her mind was spinning watching her angel unravel for her.

Val didn't give her the relief she was looking for, and Elva conceded. "Please," she peeped. "I'll be good. I'll be a good girl." Her hips writhed in search of sensation.

Val paused for a moment before wordlessly slipping her fingers back inside her. Elva gasped as she dove back down between her legs and continued her assault with the same fervor as before. Elva's thighs trembled as she cried out in surprise and mounting pleasure. Her whole body tensed and relaxed and thrashed against her restraints. Quickly, an orgasm shook through her that came with a gush of fluid across the sheets. Val pulled away slowly with a messy face to admire the trembling girl beneath her. Elva was still left whimpering. She looked up at Val with glassy eyes and tried to reach for her, losing to her restraints and the weakness in her arms.

The honey-skinned teacher noticed what she wanted and reached up to untie her with a sweet smile. Elva's free arms flew around her as she clung to her for comfort. Her breath was still ragged and whiny. Val cradled her in her arms and kissed her face.

"What a good girl," Val cooed. "You look so beautiful. Look at the mess you made."

Elva's face burned bright red in embarrassment. Without realizing, the sheets had become soaked with the fluid Val pulled from inside her. She didn't know prior to meeting Val that she was even capable of doing that. She felt embarrassed in the other few times it had happened, but Val seemed to love it.

"I-I'm sorry," were the words Elva came to squeak out. Val looked down at the girl in her lap with carnivore eyes. She brushed the curls out of her lover's face.

"My little angel..." Val purred. "What are you apologizing for?" She pecked Elva's sweaty forehead. "This is my gift, isn't it? I think we can do better than that."

Elva perked up in question but eagerly wrapped her arms around her lover's strong neck and shoulders. "Of course, I'm all yours," She nuzzled against her lovingly.

Val grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her sharply out of the embrace. She swept in to give her a bite on the neck before letting her go. "Turn over," she stated coldly. Elva hurriedly obeyed and laid face down on the bed. Val delicately took the glasses off her face to keep them from getting squished, and pushed them back on her own head to keep the hair out of her face. She lifted Elva's hips until her ass was fully on display.

Val placed her feet on the floor and stepped away from the bed. Elva waited obediently with sparkling eyes. Val stood up and stretched lazily before opening the bedside drawer that held the strap. She concentrated to step into the harness and adjust everything, including pulling her shirt off over her head to expose the drips of sweat running down her chest. As she stepped back towards the bed, she was intercepted by Elva who stood to push her back against the wall. Elva stole her glasses back and put them on before dropping to her knees in front of her.

Until now, Elva had always refused going down on her lover with the strap on. Val wanted so badly to see her in that position, but always respected her decision. Elva was afraid. She had never tried to before and was worried she wouldn't be able to do it. But something welled up inside her on her love's birthday that made her want it too.

She opened her mouth wide and let the head of her cock come to rest on her tongue. Val was taken by surprise and watched her intensely, her eyes shaking with desire as she froze and held still in order for Elva to try what she's comfortable. Her muscular frame trembled holding in her lust.

Carefully, with a cute concentration on her face, she slid her cock into her mouth and looked up at her love with her glasses resting on her nose. As it slid inside, Val's eyes rolled back and she resisted the urge to grab her by the hair. "Ohhhh fuck," she moaned out.

Elva reached up and wrapped a small hand around the base of her cock. She opened her mouth wide and tried to lower her head farther down onto her. As it grazed her throat, she jumped back with a little sputter of a cough and her eyes welled up. "I-It's okay, baby... you--" Val tried to comfort her until she was interrupted by Elva's little mouth wrapping around her again, this time more confidently. She took a deep breath and slowly lowered her face, sliding Val's cock into her throat smoothly.

Val gasped and kept her balance as her knees buckled. The sight of Elva's beautiful shining brown eyes as her cock slid smoothly in and out of her throat stirred up her insides relentlessly. As Elva found a rhythm, Val carefully tangled her fingers in her hair. "Fuck," the larger woman choked out, "fuck, good girl. What a good girl."

Elva pulled off with a gasp and drool pouring from her mouth, only to quickly return. It was addicting to feel her throat filled up and to watch Val fall to pieces as she did it. It turned out to be easier than she thought as she fell into a rhythm of bobbing her head up and down. A little squelch sounded each time her cock hit the back of her throat that made them both moan.

"My beautiful girl, oh my god," Val moaned with one hand in her own hair and the other in her lover's. "My angel. Fuck. I love you so much."

Elva whined and pushed her head down to the base. She sputtered at the base and pulled back up slowly, drool covering her chin and lust filling her watery eyes. She stuck out her tongue with a smile and let the shaft rest on her face. Val held her chin and slowly thrusted back and forth against her tongue and face. To be able to fuck her pretty little face and watch her eyes well up with tears, she felt blessed with the highest honor. She wished so badly she could paint her beautiful face and glasses with cum.

"I want you to cum on my face," Elva purred with a lust filled proud smile, eagerly grabbing her lover's waistband and pulling it down. Val felt her insides on fire. She grabbed the smaller girl by the hair as she pulled her briefs and the strap down around her thighs. Before the larger woman could react, Elva returned to her position at the base of her pelvis and pressed her tongue to her throbbing clitoris.

"Fuck, Elva," Val hissed with a pleasured strain in her voice. Her insides rolled with pleasure as Elva tended to her neglected nerves. The smaller girl reveled in pulling moan after moan from her lungs. She reveled in her salty sweet taste and the connection as their fingers interlocked.

12