Unwrapping the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Val to fall to her. She grasped Elva's pretty face in her hands as she shook with pleasure. She was left gasping for breath as Elva proudly sat back on her knees licking her chops. Val rubbed her thumb over the librarian's sticky lips as she smiled proudly. As Val caught her breath, she looked down at her lover's angelic face kneeling cutely in front of her as she held her chin. "My baby is so pretty..." Val mused under her breath as she gazed at her. Elva giggled.

Val gently guided Elva up off her knees and moved to the bed to lay down against the headboard. With her briefs and the strap back in place, it was a clear invitation for her. Elva climbed into her lap and kissed her softly before pressing the tip of Val's cock inside her. She hummed as she slowly lowered her hips until it disappeared halfway inside of her. Her eyelashes fluttered as it filled her up. "Good girl," Val praised, gently supporting her by holding her hips.

Their bodies pressed together as Elva came down the rest of the way with a shudder. She carefully found a rhythm of bouncing up and down and her voice began to sing. Val squeezed her ass and gave it a hard smack, causing the smaller woman to yelp but not break stride. "Good girl, Elva. You're such a good girl," Val encouraged sweetly. Elva bounced in her lap gasping and moaning, her soft body melting as she rode her.

Elva's muscles tensed and she fell forward against Val's chest, her thighs trembling. As her muscles tensed, Val took over and followed her rhythm to thrust inside her. She held her waist and watched her cock slide in and out of her over her shoulder. Something resembling words tumbled out of Elva's mouth between her cries.

"What was that, baby?" Val held onto her tightly.

"I-I'm gonna-" Elva squeaked.

"You're gonna what, my love?"

Elva cried out in response as her legs quivered beneath her. "I'm gonna cum," she whined.

"Cum for me, angel. I'm here. I got you." Val huffed into her ear. "Be a good girl and cum for me."

It took no convincing for Elva to seize up in climax. She sobbed as she lost control and fluid rushed out of her to drip down her quivering legs. Her orgasm soaked her lap and left her shaking in the aftershock.

"Fuck," Val breathed as her thrusting slowed to a stop. She rubbed her back as her lover caught her breath. "You are so beautiful."

Val pulled out of her slowly, followed by a few remaining drips of ejaculate. Elva was left shaking and whimpering as Val held her close. She smiled as she caught her breath, her legs still involuntarily trembling, and kissed her lover with care. The first words she could squeak out were, "I love you." She sang them helplessly into her ear.

"I love you. I love you so much." Val held her tenderly and stroked her hair as the two of them wound down together.

"Happy birthday."

Val laughed and squeezed her tight. "Thank you, my love. You are all I could ever want."

12