Up Helly Aa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nibbled her left nipple.

"If I do my part right, we both will."

Helen stretched sensuously.

"If I do that again, I might not let you go back to your room."

"I like your room better anyway."

Helen felt down my chest and belly until her fingers closed around my rigid cock. She stroked her fingers over my length, then slowly jacked it.

"So, when are you going to use this?"

I cupped Helen's sex and massaged gently.

"How about right now?"

I pulled Helen's thigh over mine, and then pulled her close beside me. She laughed.

"This is new. What do you call this way in the US?"

"I call it the lazy cowgirl. Just lay there against my chest, and I'll take care of doing what needs doing."

Helen licked my ear and then whispered, "I need doing."

She was nicely wet when I probed her puffy lips with my cock head. We both adjusted a little to get the position right, and with one smooth stroke, I buried my cock inside Helen. For a moment, I kept still and enjoyed her wet warmth around my shaft and the feeling of her nipples pressing into my side and chest. I brushed the nipple I could reach and felt a little contraction grab my cock. Helen caught her breath and rocked her hips down.

I really wanted to enjoy Helen and for her to enjoy me this time. My strokes were long and slow at first. With each stroke, Helen gently rocked her hips down and as she began the climb to release, that rocking got stronger. I put my hand on her ass to hold her tight so I could stroke a little deeper.

I felt Helen's arm on my chest, and looked down. She'd moved her fingers to her nipple and was rolling and tugging it in the same rhythm as my strokes. As I watched, Helen pinched a little harder and pulled out and up. Her little moan was accompanied by another clench of her muscles around my cock. I started stroking a little faster.

I wanted it to be one of those long sessions that keep you on the edge for what seems forever, and then when you finally do cum, it's like nothing else. I was going to have to be careful, though.

Helen had other ideas about long and slow, or at least her body did. I felt her heart beating against my chest, and it kept getting faster. The nipples against my chest and sides were stiff. What had been deep breaths exhaled in almost a sigh, became faster and more shallow.

Moving my hand from her ass to the thigh draped over me, I pressed gently on the satiny inner surface. Helen opened herself by moving her thigh and leg up as I pulled it to my side. I could slip my hand around her ass cheek and between us then. It was easy to find the cleft in her inner lips and begin rubbing beside her clit. It wasn't quite as easy to keep my cock inside her because of what that rubbing did to Helen's hips.

She started to jerk her hips down into my strokes, and when I pulled back out the rapid rocking up and down they took away all my control. They did that all on their own, because Helen couldn't have consciously made them move that fast. It was like a really fast, short stroke hand job, but Helen's snug passage made it a thousand times more arousing.

When I massaged the little cleft of her clit, Helen gasped, and her hips rocked faster. I kept up, but there was no way to make it last much longer. I started rubbing circles around Helen's clit.

Things sort of all happened at once a little while later. Helen gasped, started to shake, and rocked her hips so hard my cock slipped out. She didn't stop; she dropped down on my cock, pushed it flat against my belly, and rode out the orgasm with her clit rubbing my shaft. After several spasms had rocked her body, Helen moved her hand between us, found my cock, and impaled herself again.

It was like she hadn't already cum. One second Helen was dropping down on my cock, and the next, she shrieked and her hips started to rock again. This time, I wrapped my arm around her ass to keep my cock inside of her. Other than doing that, all I could do was lay there. Helen was fucking me now, and she was doing a great job. I felt the tension building just as Helen cried out again. The first wave swept through her body and pulled my cock along with it. I couldn't hold out any longer. With a grunt and a hard push that lifted us both off the mattress, I shot my load inside Helen's contracting passage.

Helen moaned at the deep penetration, and her body convulsed, but she was easing down as I shot my last. She relaxed a little, and I kept stroking my cock in and out just because it felt good. Her entrance was still contracting and releasing my shaft as I stroked.

When my cock finally slipped from Helen's warmth, she sighed as she moved her leg back down beside mine..

"Mmm. That was so nice. I think I like being a lazy cowgirl. If you tell me you're going to leave tonight, this cowgirl's going to tie you to the bed with her bra and knickers."

I patted her soft ass.

"I don't think I'm going anywhere. This bed is a lot nicer than mine. It has you in it."

Helen nibbled my neck.

"Good. I need this again in the morning."

She fell asleep with her thigh still across my body and her small breasts pressed against my side.

I stayed with Helen that night, all day the next day, and the next night too after more parties. I guess the people of Shetland love to party, because that's what they do the evening after Up Helle Aa. We only stayed for a couple of ales before going back to Helen's room.

Once she locked the door behind us, Helen grinned as she took off her dress.

"Last night and this morning you showed me three ways. Are there any more I should know about?"

I showed her two more. Helen seemed to like being taken from behind while laying on her tummy. It's not my favorite position, but she liked it. She really liked me rubbing her clit again too. When she came, she bucked so hard she almost threw me off the bed.

We postponed doing anything the next morning because I had to go to my meeting, but I took a long lunch to see Helen off on her way home. She smiled and asked if I had time for one more dinner before I left on Saturday.

}|{

As I write this, I'm on the flight from Aberdeen to New York. The fat guy in the seat next to me keeps trying to read what I'm typing, but I'm about done anyway. All I have to add is that I emailed my boss from the airport in Aberdeen that the meetings went well, and that one of the engineers had let it slip that our proposal was the best they'd received. It looked as if we might be getting the order.

I also said since they didn't know much about our products, if we did get the order it would be prudent to send someone to Shetland for a few months to make sure they get everything done correctly.

Now, I know none of the younger guys have the experience to do that, and they wouldn't want to anyway. Before I left, they were kidding that the only pussy I'd get would be shetland ponies and sheep. No, they'd rather stay in Nashville and hit the martini bars after work in hopes of taking some young gal home for the night.

It will probably fall to me to make the trip again, but I won't mind all that much. Helen says they have a lot of things to see there, and she'd be more than happy to show them to me. I think I'll like seeing things with Helen. I know I'll like seeing her, naked and joined to me as we enjoy each other.

12