Up In Smoke, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for some fun tonight?" She asked me.

"I've already been having a fun night."

"Not yet, you haven't." She said as she slowly turned, her arms sliding across my body, her hand momentarily stopping over my chest, and give my shirt a pinch which pulled me towards her like a leash. And then she let go and was walking away. It was only then that I noticed what she was wearing.

My heart stopped.

She was wearing a silk, one-piece, black and white dress that started as a tight choker around her throat that came down her shoulders and crossed over to form an open heart-shaped gap leaving her upper chest bare. The fabric wrapped under her arms and covered just enough of her chest to be passably considered modest. She might not have had the largest breasts, but boy did that dress ever show them off. The silk then tightly fell down her stomach, leaving her hips wide open to the air, only to connect below her hips, to a skirt that puffed out, almost like one of those costume maid's dresses in cheap porn flicks, and it didn't even come down to mid-thigh on her. But this dress was obviously anything but cheap. Oh, and her entire back was open to the air. I hope my tongue wasn't hanging out.

She glanced back at me over her shoulder as she stopped at the door. "Coming?" She asked.

"Umm, yea. Are...are you going to be warm enough out there on the motorbike?"

"You'll keep me warm. Wont you?" I couldn't say any more to that. I followed her out.

- - -

NEXT STOP

- - -

The other two were already at Minh's bike, putting their helmets on. I handed Amber my spare helmet and offered to take my hat back, so she wouldn't lose it.

"Don't worry, I'll keep MY hat safe." She said as she took it off, freeing her hair which seemed to have gotten even more curly since earlier. She then looked me straight in the eyes and she slid the hat down the front of her dress. "See! Nice and safe."

I gulped. What a tease. "Well then hop on."

I got onto the front of the bike and balanced it so she could slide on behind me. She took it on side-saddle, naturally, and wrapped her arms tightly around me from behind.

"Go slow, its my first time." I heard her whisper in my ear, giggling. Hopefully my shiver was covered up by the started the engine and then we were off, following Minh and Hong down the street, heading out of the downtown area. It didn't take up long, maybe 10 or 15 minutes to reach the Next Stop. But I never wanted the ride to stop, with Amber wrapped tightly behind me holding on like she was never going to let go. Between that and the vibration of the engine, I was harder than I had been in months. Hopefully, she wouldn't notice.

The bar, as it turned out was actually underground, literally. Back behind a lake, down a winding alley, even the garage where they hid our motorbikes was deeper down a steep decline. As I turned off the bike, I noticed how quiet things were. Was this really a nightclub? I didn't hear any voices or music. It just seemed like another quiet neighborhood at night in sleepy Hanoi. All I saw was a night guard sitting in front of a sign simply saying "Next Stop."

Amber slid off the bike, and took off her helmet. She handed it back to me, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and her hand fell gracefully down onto my lap, she had definitely noticed my hard on. She reached for my hat tucked in her dress, and put it back on.

"Thanks for the ride." She giggled, as she spun away and grabbed Hong by the arm. The two scurried through the door, leaving Minh and I to park and lock the bikes and put the helmets away. As we followed behind and through the door, it led to a dark staircase leading even further down to a basement, which in turn led down a dark hallway. It would have been spooky, but I started to feel more than hear the vibrations of the music. Finally, we came to a door which opened up to a bacchanal scene right out of my dreams.

The first thing I noticed was the house music that hit me like a brick wall. I don't know how they soundproofed the building but they certainly did a great job of it. The place was loud. The rest was smoke machines, lasers, strobe lights, the works! It was busy inside but definitely not packed, still being early after all, barely even 1 AM, and unlike the rest of the city, this party did not seem to be slowing down at all.

The bar itself, was glowing in orange neon lights back against a whole side of a wall. And along the opposite wall was a series of private booths, with ringed couches, and tables in the middle of each. Some of the booths had curtains surround them, offering a bit of privacy to the revelers, but most were just open. I noticed a couple of hookahs sitting on some of the table tops, the tubes leading to mostly women who lounged back on their couches lazily letting the smoke stream out of their mouths.

The center of the large room, was mostly left open for the dance floor, and back against the far side of the wall, up on a stage, were two DJ's in middle of their performance, moving to the music they were making. And behind them was a giant panoramic screen with a laser-light show being flashed behind and above the performers. I also just happened to notice a couple of cages in the corners of the club hanging from the ceiling which were currently occupied with a couple of girls dancing. Now I couldn't be sure, due to the low light and sheer havoc going on around me, but I'm not sure if those girls were even wearing clothes. Everywhere, people were either dancing, swaying, or else lounging in their booths to the music, and for some reason probably half of the people were holding large balloons, some in their mouths and others swinging away, used as dance-enhancers.

I just took a moment to take in the whole seen. I had been to clubs, but this place was beyond anything I had ever actually seen before, aside from movies maybe. It was wild and chaotic. I liked it. Eventually, Minh and I made our way in and went to the bar to get a few drinks and look for the girls. Beers in hand we started wandering around the periphery of the dance floor, looking for...well, mostly just looking.

And it happened again, she came from behind me and gracefully slid up and around me, gliding to the music, the end of a large balloon in her mouth. Amber looked up into my eyes, inhaling from the balloon, just begging me to dance with her. I slid my hand from her shoulders across the bare skin at her side and rested it on the her back just above her ass. By this point, my hesitancy was mostly gone and after all the teasing she had been doing to me all night, I figured she deserved a little payback. So I slid my fingers deeper down her back and under the rim of her skirt and gave her exquisite little behind a squeeze of my own. Noticing two things as I did; One, her ass was tight as fuck, not an ounce of fat; and Two, I had been right, she wasn't wearing any underwear under that short as hell dress.

Her eyes flashed around the balloon as she started grinding into my leg through her skirt and my pants, yet I could still feel the heat from her core bleeding onto my leg. We danced (if that's what the kids are calling it these days) like that for a few minutes; me, not letting go of her butt, her, rutting on my leg like a horned up stray, our eyes never leaving the other's.

Slowly, at one point, she moved her hand up to the balloon and took it out of her mouth and wordlessly put the end in mine. I didn't bother asking questions at this point, and took a deep breath and just inhaled...maybe too much. My head reeled, and began to spin. I got light-headed and nearly fell back. I would have too if I hadn't had such a tight hold on Amber's ass. She held me up and steadied me as I got used to the sensation and began to giggle myself, and started feeling more into the music. We continued to dance passing the balloon back and forth taking hits in turn and falling deeper and deeper into the music.

Later on, I would find out that it was Nitrous Oxide, or what the kids back home were calling "Whippets." But in the States, they used little gas canisters and took quick hits. Here, in the underground clubs of Hanoi, they were filling giant balloons, bigger than beach-balls, with the stuff and handing them out like party favors. Probably not good for me, but at the time, with this precious little piece of Amber in my arms, I didn't give a rats ass if it was good for me or not. I was in heaven...or maybe Hell. This had the devious tinge of Hell to it. Yep, that must be it. I had died and gone to Hell. A wondrous, fantastic Hell.

- - -

THE TEASE AND THE DEALER

- - -

Eventually, the balloon got smaller, the music got slower, and our dancing became more swaying. Then the scene changed. The lights went out and the place got quiet. The undertones of the music changed to an expectant hum. Search lights turned on shining in all different directions as the music picked up. The lights roamed around the room, searching for something, and then they all pointed towards the entrance of the club, forcing all eyes in that direction. There stood two beautiful women, the one in the front was wearing an elegant black evening gown, flowing like liquid, the material sparking in reflection of the lights. The other stood a bit behind her, and to the side. She wore a familiar tumescent green and blue plaid mini-skirt, and knee-high stockings and a corset that was hardly even a bra, trying to hold back her breasts which were nearly as large as the balloons everyone was inhaling.

The DJ made some announcement in Vietnamese and everyone started clapping as the music came back in full force as the two women entered the floor and made their way through the crowd, swaying to the music only slowing occasionally to make some greeting to someone they must have known. Mai and Cici had finally arrived, and damn, did they know how to make an entrance. These girls must be a bigger deal than I knew. Maybe Minh was right, they weren't ones to fuck with.

I heard Amber give a most unladylike snort, and I turned my attention back to her and she just rolled her eyes and leaned up to my ear.

"Come on, lets get to the table before things get out of control." She practically yelled.

Table? We had a table? Damn, in a place like this I didn't want to know how much a private booth would cost. But fuck it, I barely hesitated, how many chances would I get to live a night like tonight's? Amber took my hand and led me directly to the center of the room, where up on a dais, sat not so much a table or a booth, but practically its own room in the middle of club. Inside was a ring of couches much like all the others, but this one was covered with sheer curtains, giving the space a modicum of privacy. My thoughts drifted to some Arabian Prince-type scene where the Sultan would lay back on cushions and be fed grapes from one of his beautiful concubines. Shit, there was even a bouncer at the entrance of the booth. But he didn't even blink, as he saw Amber guiding me, and unhooked the actual fucking velvet rope blocking the way. He gave her a polite nod letting her through, and even let me in, albeit after the usual once-over security guards usually give to guys like me who probably didn't belong there. But he let me in anyway, and we both scurried in, only to find that we weren't the first ones there.

Minh and Hong were rolling around on one of the couches, Minh's shirt ripped open and hanging uselessly around his shoulders, his belt hanging undone, the fly obviously open. Luckily his pants were still on, otherwise I would have gotten more of a view than I would have wanted. Hong was equally disheveled, and though her top and "skirt" were still technically on, the latter was up around her waist and I noticed half of a bra cup peeking out from between the couch cushions surrounded by used balloons. From the looks of it Hong had also gone with the "no-panties" option, but that was view I didn't mind catching a glimpse of. I guess we arrived right before the real show began. Sorry about that, buddy.

Amber cleared her throat. "Ahem! Hi guys!" Both Minh and Hong shot up and guiltily started trying to look like nothing had been going on.

"What's up?" Minh said a little too nonchalantly. I just rolled my eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt Buddy, you need a minute or two more to finish up?" I threw his trademark smirk back at him.

"Har, har. No, we were just talking, umm. Talking about school. I was giving her advise about her studies."

"You were giving her something," I muttered. He flashed me a grin.

"Oh please," Amber blurted out. "You two have had your hands all over each other all night. Just fuck and get it over with, we don't mind watching, do we Ben?" I just laughed.

"Who's fucking now?" We all turned to see Cici walk through the curtain carrying a large Hookah, smoke trailing from the top where the coal was burning.

"No one, yet," Amber said as Cici set the large pipe on the table next to a bottle of tequila that had already been placed there, "but Hong was about to get a big lesson from the Professor here, before we walked in and interrupted them.

"Shame" sighed Cici. As she walked by me, she seemed different, more confident than she had earlier at the Pub, more loose. And then as I got a whiff of the smoke billowing up from the hookah, it hit me. There was nothing new about these pipes for me, I had even had one of my own back in my fraternity room during my school days, but usually they were filled with tobacco. This one, by the smell of it, was filled with weed.

"Weed?" I asked, pointing at the pipe.

"Kind of, it's a mix of hashish. My own blend." She smiled up at me, "Care to share?"

"Sure." I took a seat next to her, with Amber sliding up next to me. She grabbed the bottle of tequila found four glasses under the table and started to pour for all of us. For the next half hour or so, we just passed along the peace pipe chatting about nothing of importance, and drinking through another bottle. The whole time Amber sat cuddled up next to me, her fingers walking up and down my leg, one of my arms behind her sliding lower and lower down her back.

I had wondered, what with a whole bottle of whiskey earlier, the joints, then the balloons, and now a giant hookah full of hash and a bottle of tequila, if I would just simply pass out, right here on the couch. Its not like I partied like this often, and certainly not in the last few months. But I didn't. In fact, I felt energized. Whatever Cici had put in this, "her own blend" as she put it, had certainly got me blazed, but not in the "Man! I feel like eating a box of cereal and passing out" way, but more of the "I want to go out and fly to the Fucking MOON!" way.

After the hookah had ended, Cici stood up and explained that she needed to get to work. She walked out and through the curtains I saw her approach the bar. One of the bartenders reached over and handed her the briefcase. She then started her procession through the club, stopping at tables passing out party favors.

I looked around for something to do, and out of nowhere - like seriously, fucking Nowhere! - a hand reach in from behind the curtains and passed in four giant balloons. I took one each in turn and passed them out to the others. Amber took hers and latched on to the end like baby on the tit, she even cradled it like a baby, breathing the gas in and out, her eyes rolling back in bliss. Hong and Minh just inhaled theirs like they were dying for breath, and soon their balloons were empty, and they were back at each other, each trying to inhale the gas from the other's lungs.

I turned away to give them as much privacy as one could expect in a situation like this, and took in my own balloon. Now that I was sitting, I handled the initial hit better, but the cold gas inside still knocked my head back. It was a lot stronger out of a brand new balloon, so I took my time with it. I watched how Amber would breathe the gas in and out, not just inhaling it like the others had, but filling the balloon back up with her exhale, and figured I would follow her example. Instead of one quick rush, Amber's method kept the high going longer. But eventually the balloons got smaller, and I looked back at Amber. Her eyes, looking across the top of the balloon, were locked onto our two friends rolling around on the couch, trying not to fall off.

I figured this was my chance, we were as alone as were were going to be, so I leaned down towards her. Her eyes snapped to mine then dropped to my lips as they got closer. I saw her wet her lips and just as I was about to make my final push forward, she lifted up what was left of her balloon and released it on my face, blasting me with a push of air, and making that farting sound. "Nah ah aahh." She laughed as she jumped up, that mischievous look back in her eyes. She grabbed my hands and led me back out onto the dance floor. She started bouncing around, arms held up above her, and started spinning to the music. I came up behind her, stopped her jumping, and wrapped my arms around her like she had done earlier. She molded herself in my arms as we swayed to the music, her ass moving the whole time. I was getting hard again, and this time I knew she could feel it, especially when she started grinding back against me. But she spun around again, brought her hand up to my face and bonked me right on the nose.

"Naughty, naughty. I'm not that kind of girl, Mister." She said, eyes shinning, before she spun again, this time out of my reach and went back to her jumping and spinning and shaking her ass to the music.

"Fucking tease" I thought silently, but I smiled nonetheless. I couldn't help it. She was just so fucking graceful and beautiful.

I continued to dance by myself, but I could not tear my eyes away from her as she move farther away. The poofy dress she was wearing bouncing up with each of her jumps, not quite giving the others around us a view of her ass, but it tempted me to try to get a glimpse. She moved about the dance floor, dancing with other guys and sometimes with other girls, but only if she approached them. Any guy who tried to initiate the dance with her, she just spun away from him. Laughing as she left him behind. I figured she would tire out soon enough, so I started looking around for some bait I could attract her back with. It was then I noticed, a small line forming next to the bar, where stood a giant gas tank. Bingo.

I walked over and stood behind another guy waiting. When my turn came, I got two big balloons, twisted the ends shut and made my way back to the periphery of the dance floor. I started to search for Amber again and popped one of the balloons in my mouth, as I scanned the room. I saw Cici across the room standing over by another table talking to the people there, she had her case open and was obviously still working. I also saw Minh and Hong on the dance floor. They must have decided to come up for some air and dance a bit, but what they were doing now was hardly much cleaner than what they had been doing in the booth. Minh had one hand on her ass and the other pushing the back of her neck down, as she twerked that ass right up on his crotch.

I went back to scanning the floor, seeing plenty of people expressing themselves in a variety of different dance styles. As I took another puff from the balloon, my butt started moving to the music on its own. I wasn't usually much of a dancer, but I realized that this must be the reason these balloons were so popular here, they made it nearly impossible to not start dancing. As I moved with the music, the untouched balloon in my hand started swinging with me, and I could see it leaving a trail in the air as I swung it about. Groovy. So I started making designs in the air with the balloon. It felt like time had slowed down and I could see past, present, and future all at the same time.