Up In Smoke, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my face was an inch away from her covered snatch, my nose practically touching the panties. I turned my head to either side and kissed each side of the deepest part of her thigh, then did the same with a lick of my tongue. I heard Cici start to whimper. Always a good sign. Then I slid half a inch further down and my nose made contact with the cloth covering her. Using the tip of my nose I tickled her where I thought her clit might be, and inhaled deeply the musky scent she was giving off. It was marvelous. Intoxicating. I think I got higher from this than from any of the drugs we had tried earlier. This was truly getting high on life. I reach out and licked the wet patch on the panties causing Cici to squirm a little. I smiled even though I knew she couldn't see. As I continued to tease her sensitive spots with my nose and tongue, my hands were sliding under her, down around her hips and up her skirt. With my palms flat on her hips, my fingers curled around the top of her panties and I slowly started to slide them around and up her legs. I wish opening presents on Christmas was half this exciting. I felt Cici lay her hands on top of my head, not pulling me away, but just softly holding me still. I slowed down a bit, sliding the flimsy garment up as slowly as I could. As soon as there was some slack after I passed them over her hips, I slowly pulled my head out from under her skirt, my hands and her underwear following closely behind me. I moved my head out from between her legs, closed them together, and set them on one of my shoulders, as I continued to remove the tiny and now soaked piece of fabric. Once I got them to her knees, I lifted her legs up in the air and quickly whipped the panties from around her feet, and tossed them over my shoulder. Incidentally, they landed on Amber's chest as she still lay on her back behind me, half unconscious in a blissful snooze. And before Cici's legs could fall back down, I dove between her legs like a bird of prey catching its meal.

Her quim lay open below me like a beautiful flower spreading its petals for the morning sun. I got the full force of her scent now, musky and sharp, but with a slight hint of something sweet, almost like honey. My tongue lashed out in a quick swipe from the bottom of her snatch to the top, just short of grazing her clit. I felt her jolt back but she quickly settled back down, before my tongue stuck again, this time aimed for her hub. Another quick strike, followed by another jolt as her legs started to shake, not much yet, but a start. I felt her set her hands on top my head again, this time, with a little more pressure. I could tell she was getting anxious. But you never go right for the kill, you have to have a bit of patience, the build-up is key.

This time, my tongue went to the outside of the pussy, the spot between where the legs met her labia, the leg-pit if you will. I licked up the inner-side of her leg and then kissed the wet patch I had made. Then did the same for the other side, before moving back to her snatch and licking up from the bottom again. Now she was definitely squirming, shaking like a horse right before a race. I had her now. I went in and I grasped her little nub in between my lips, licking the very top with the tip of my tongue and I sucked lightly. Her legs shut tightly around my head as I did, and her fingers grabbed a hold of my hair, but I didn't let that stop me and continued to lick her clit trapped between my lips.

Slowly my arms moved up and snaked around her legs up to her hips, holding her steady. Then I released my lips, only to immediately return ever so lightly with a soft bite of my teeth. She jolted much stronger now as I started to feel her wetness soak my chin, so I leaned down and dove my tongue deep into her hole, catching as much of her juice as I could. I was face deep into her inner-self, as her legs tighten around my head like a vice, shaking more and more every moment. I was pretty sure she was also pulling out some of my hair. Luckily, it was short so she didn't have a lot to grasp onto. I could barely breathe, but this was more important than oxygen. I continued to lap up her juices, before moving back up to her clit my tongue swirling around the nub. I doubt I was making any coherent shapes or letters or whatever else people always say you should try when tickling the clit. I was just riding the wave as she started bucking her hips first up and down, then to each side, partly trying to throw me off yet her legs and hands made it impossible for me to even move, much less escape.

The ride got wilder, as the shaking in her legs grew stronger, and finally I trapped her clit in my lips once again and bit down once more, this time a bit harder. Time froze, well more accurately, Cici froze, just for a moment before her Walls broke and the Tsunami rush in. I was blasted in the face by a gush of her juices as her legs began shaking uncontrollably. She shifted her hips to the side, dragging me with her, and flipped me on my back. Her snatch was now directly over me still quaking, but slower each moment. She wasn't exactly sitting on my face as much as she had curled up against the back of the couch, my head just being in the way. As she began to settle, I started to think about oxygen again, but I couldn't just pry her off me. So, I did the next best thing. I lashed out with my tongue again, knowing just how sensitive she would be at the moment. At first, all I got was a jolt, but not enough to escape from. I gave her another lick this time aimed for her clit and she bucked back around dragging me back up with her. Now back up on top, I gently pried her legs open and a rush of crisp air filled my lungs.

- - -

ONE

- - -

I fell back against the back of the couch just enjoying my breathing, and glanced over to see how Cici was. She had curled up in the fetal position, and was also breathing heavily, but with a soft satisfied smile on her face. Her eyes opened just a fraction and caught me looking. She murmured something I didn't catch over the loud music that rushed back to my ears and her eyes gently closed again as she seemed to pass out.

I looked around for the first time and noticed Minh's slack-jawed expression of sheer disbelief as he and Hong were cuddle up together on their side of the couch, clearly fascinated by the show Cici and I had just put on. Well, good. Aside from any embarrassment I might have felt at the moment, I was a teacher damnit! And hopefully Minh had learned something here tonight.

My gaze then continued to shift to my other side as I saw that Amber was awake again, sitting at the foot of the couch, chest bare to the world, her dress still on her hips and was holding Cici's discarded panties in her hands near enough to her face, I vaguely wondered if she had been sniffing them while watching us. Her eyes bore into me, that same mischievous back on her lips and she looked down to my dick. I followed her gaze and noticed I was hard again, my dick standing at attention, just waiting for a salute.

Without a word, Amber crawled over to me across the couch, those dark brown eyes never leaving mine. I got the sudden impression of a wild cat about to pounce. When she reached me she swung one leg across my lap and straddled me. Her head held above mine, her hands at my cheeks, she leaned down and gave me the softest kiss. My arms reached around her, and moved up her back til I had a tight hold on her. She kissed me again, this time her tongue reached out and slipped between my lips. She tasted like strawberries, and after the show she had just watched, I knew she was not just tasting me, but Cici as well. It didn't seem to bother her though, if anything, it worked her up even more.

Only then did she start to sway her hips, grinding into my lap and rubbing my dick along the out side of her vagina. She was already soaking and my entire lap was now coated in her juices. When she lifted her hips, she reached a hand down between us took my member in between her fingers and guided me into her.

Fuck! Was she tight. Hot, constricting, velvet wrapped all around my cock as she slowly sank down my shaft driving me deep up into this beautiful Vietnamese woman. When she reached the bottom she just held it there, kissing me deeply, our tongues dancing. Then she started to move. At first she simply came up and down in a slow pattern using her legs as leverage. Lips still locked onto mine, her hands came up to the front of my neck and she held me while she fucked me in slow sensual motions. One of my hands moved up her back and took hold of her shoulder applying pressure downwards trying to guide her down harder, while my other hand snaked down to that ass I was so infatuated with and grabbed a cheek. I tried to take some control over the speed or movement of our fucking, but being the take charge-type that she was, she wasn't having it. She continued her slow movements but as my fingers squeezed her ass, she started moving her hips in a circular pattern, grinding down onto my cock and digging it deep, finding new spots for the both of us.

Her lips shot off mine, and her head snapped back as her moans filled the air around us. She clearly was enjoying herself, not that I could complain, but I had already cum tonight, and I was worked up and this slow sensual type of fucking wasn't going to do it for me. Not right now. Six months of pent up rage after being dumped, not knowing just how many cocks my Ex had taken before or since, and now this lovely new girl was trying to control me too. I wasn't having it. Something just snapped. I picked her up and tossed her onto the couch face-down.

"Stay down!" I commanded Amber as I came up behind her, grabbed her by the hips and lifted her ass up into the air. Amber stretched her arms out straight along the couch and buried her face into the cushion as I thrust my shaft hard and deep into her gaping hole. I could hear her moan even through the cushion and over the music. I took a firm hold of her hips and used them for leverage as I started to pound deep into her from behind, my eyes locked onto that tight ass now bouncing in front of me. I took one of my hands off her hip and reached up and grabbed a handful of her silky hair, twisting it around my fingers and pulled. Her head came up out of the cushions grunting and dragged the whole top of her body with her. She started using her arms as a counter-force against the cushions as she pushed back towards me matching my thrusts as I plowed into her. This was hard and fast fucking, nothing romantic about it, and she loved it! With each thrust of mine, I started hearing her squeak, not moans or screams, actual fucking squeaking. My tight little Amber was a fucking squeak toy.

Remembering her orgasm from earlier, one of the times she thrust back at me I removed my other hand from her waist and moved my thumb to hover over her asshole. I applied a small amount of pressure but this time she didn't even hesitate. Her next thrust back at me came just as strong as before, and my thumb popped right into her ass. This squeak turned into a full on scream that seemed to reverberate through the entire club. It didn't slow her down though, she came back at me with her next thrust being even harder driving both my dick and thumb deeper into both her holes. Her sphincter tightened around my thumb like a vice with so much force I thought she might break it. This chick loved it up the ass! I was going to have fun with her. But that was for another night.

By this point I was wearing down, and I could feel my climax coming soon. I pulled my thumb out of her ass, flipped her over, this time onto her back and I slid in between her legs. I thrusting into her again, a little less forcibly now but I leaned down and kissed her. Whatever momentary flash of anger I had had before was gone. This girl was a keeper. As we kissed and fucked, her arms wrapped around my neck, and her legs wrapped around my back, hooking her ankles together. We fucked like that for a minute or two more before we both started speeding up, both chasing that final climax of the night.

"Cum for me" I whispered as I thrust slow and deep into her one final time, I felt her tighten in my arms and we came together, silent and frozen in time. My arms gave out and I collapsed on top of her as softy as I could.

- - -

CLOSING TIME

- - -

We just laid there for a few moments, trying to catch our breath. Through my fading eyes I watched her, breathing hard, eyes screwed shut. I leaned in and gave Amber one last soft kiss, her eyes opening with a murmur.

It was only then that I noticed the music had stopped and I actually heard clapping and what sounded like cheering. Looking up, I almost wish I hadn't. Between the weed, the balloons, the booze and the good olde-fashioned sex-fueled adrenaline, I had completely forgotten that I had been fucking these two beautiful women in the middle of a packed nightclub, only separated by a sheer curtain that clearly did nothing except provide the illusion of privacy. I had been fucking them in the clear view of the entire club and people had definitely noticed. We had become the show of the night, and luckily it seemed like it had been a good show, people were still clapping and laughing. Half embarrassed, half proud, I sat back up and grabbed my shirt. I don't even know when it came off. After putting it back on, I helped Amber sort her dress back into some what of a fit shape. I then went and found my pants and put them back on as well. Minh and Hong were cuddled up together on the couch, their clothes already back on, apparently having fallen asleep in each others arms as they watched our performance. But we got them up and moving. Cici on the other hand was a little harder to wake up. She was out cold and didn't want to get up.

We tried to get her moving for a few minutes before the bar manager, Mai, turned up out of nowhere wearing a triumphant smile on her face. She looked at me and nodded as if to say "well done" but then turned her eyes to Cici passed out cold. She told us not to worry about it, Cici did this all the time and that Mai had a bed in the back office for just such occasions. So, I went over and lifted Cici up in my arms and carried her after Mai as she led us to a back room. It was a nice office, fairly fancy, and against the back wall was a queen size bed. I brought Cici over and laid her down. I reached over, grabbed the coverlet and pulled it over her, tucking her in.

I leaned over and kissed the top of her head. Her eyes still shut, she let out a soft murmur, "Thanksss for tonight, told you. Magic." Was all I got, before she passed back out. I kissed her again, turned out the lights, and made my way back to the survivors of the night.

Amber came over to me my hat back on her head and asked me if I could give her a lift home, I said of course. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 7AM. Fuck! That was a long night. I was tired, but between the 6 hours of little drinking and plenty of physical workout, I was more than able to drive us home.

It's a strange feeling leaving a dark and closed off bar at 7AM. You're half drunk and tired, the sun is bright, and everyone else is heading into work. Luckily today was my day off, so I could just crash once I got home, and that sounded good. But first I had to get Amber home safe, which of course I did. As we came up to her house a few miles away, she got off the bike, handed me back my helmet, and reached down the front of her dress and pulled out my baseball cap and put it back on her head. It was clearly too big for her, but she really did look cute in it. A little ridiculous, but very cute.

"Like I said, I'm keeping this. But if you want to see it again, you're going to have to ask me out on a proper date next time." She said while excessively batting her eyes, that evil little glint back again.

I returned her smile and promised her I definitely would. She leaned in and gave me a kiss that almost had me falling off my bike. But it ended pretty quickly as we heard movement in her house. She gave me a tiny, little wave, turned around and bounced into her house. I watched her ass shake the whole way in, knowing that next time I would have to play with it just a little bit more.

I started my engine, and tiredly made my way back home. I pulled into my alley, and saw someone standing right by my doorway/garage with a couple of suitcases, apparently trying to ring the door bell and wake me up, which wasn't working... because I hadn't been home. As I got closer, she turned and look towards me.

Those eyes. She was here. Thuy.