Up In Smoke Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell you all of that, so when I say that this hidden-gem of an Italian pizzeria would have been a welcome addition to any city, I want you to understand my meaning. It is a beautiful little establishment hidden in a grove of trees right along the lake shore, serving some of the best Italian cuisine I have ever had, including the time I had lived in Rome. It was an elegant restaurant to bring a beautiful companion to, if one was trying to show off. I had actually discovered it with Thuy, back in our early days, but bad memories shouldn't ever ruin a perfect restaurant.

- - -

DINNER (welcome back)

- - -

Anyway, back to the actual fucking story. I delivered my princess, to the front steps of this Italian pizzeria, as one of the parking attendants came to park my bike. It's not as glamorous as it sounds, the guy just parks my bike on the sidewalk, but still. Amber slid off my bike, fixing her dress as she did, and took off her helmet and handed it to me. As she was fixing her hair, she looked out over the darkening lake shore not thirty feet away, taking in the scene. She really was beautiful, standing there in the pale evening light, against that backdrop, with a breeze blowing her strains of hair across her face. She was perfect.

The perfect tease. She threw me a wink, as she turned around and started walking up the steps, swaying her ass as she did, leaving me behind holding the helmets. I hurriedly went over to where the guy had parked my bike, and locked away the helmets (people will steal those too!), then followed after Amber, taking a receipt from the guy as I jogged up the stairs. She was waiting for me by the door, which I opened for her, and I followed her in.

The hostess (no, not THAT type of hostess...or the other one...this is a third type, the usual type) welcomed us in asked for my name, which I gave. I had gotten reservations yesterday, before my shower with Thuy...not that I had been thinking about bringing Amber here while I was showering with Thuy or anything. Seriously.

The hostess grabbed a couple of menus, and led us up a set of stairs to the second floor dining area. Its much as what you'd expect of a cute pizzeria, the room was designed more like a home than a restaurant, with dining tables and booths covered in linen sheets, and an open patio over looking the lake.

We didn't get a table out there however, I don't have that much clout. Tonight was already extravagant enough, without having to throw bribes around. I was fine, but with my last weekends expenses, thrown in on what I'm expecting to spend this next week, I was already cutting into my savings. Fuck, dating multiple women is going to be fucking expensive. I'm going to have to think about that.

Not now though. We were able to get a booth almost near the patio, in the back corner though. Not the best view.

Unless you were sitting next to Amber, that is.

As we came to our table, Amber took her seat, sliding across the booth's leather cushion, her legs disappearing under the table; I took the spot perpendicular to hers and sat down next to her. The waitress was waiting for us, a professional late twenties-something-year old, in a cute white, collared shirt, much like Amber's, but much less revealing, and a black skirt. She introduced herself as Phuong, and she told us the specials and took our drink orders, I ordered us a bottle of wine, a Cab if it matters. As she was walking away to give us time to study the menu, Amber finally spoke to me.

"So is this where you bring all your dates?" She whispered to me over her menu.

I turned my eyes over to her and saw a smirk on her evil little lips.

"Only when I want to impress." I told her, with my own smirk matching hers.

She held my eyes for a moment, before dropping them back to the menu.

"I've never been to a place like this, is it still pizza?" She asked, still whispering leaning closer to me to look at my menu.

"You can have pizza, but there also pastas, steaks, here..." I mansplained the menu to her, as I walked her through the options, finding something that she would like.

We decided on the pizza.

Look, I'm not knocking this either, I've had their pizza, its fantastic. Plus, she needed to see that Pizza Shack wasn't pizza. What? Don't give me that. I'm from a country that takes pride in its pizzas. But everything has its exceptions.

We gave our orders to Phuong, and then we were alone.

"This place is beautiful." Amber spoke up again.

"Yes it is." I responded, looking at Amber, but then went on, "I'm glad you like it."

"How long has it been here? I've never heard of it before."

"At least three years, that's when I first came here."

"And how many girls have you brought here since then?" That little smile back again.

"Only one." I said, shortly.

"Oh, your Ex?" Her face fell in sympathy and she laid a hand on my thigh.

"Yes, but that was a long time ago." I wanted to get off this topic, so I changed it. Lamely.

"So, how was the rest of your weekend?"

She just shook her head, knowing what I was doing, but answered anyway, "Oh it was fine. Pretty boring actually, compared to Friday."

She threw me a wink.

"Saturday night was busy, but that was mostly just work, then last night was slow, no one was out. But I got to chat with you, so that was fun."

"You have any friends there with you?"

"Saturday night? A couple, there are more of us sent out on Saturday than Sunday nights, so I know more people out there, its kind of a party but we are too busy to chat with each other."

"What about last night?" I asked.

This was actually more than idle chit-chit for me, I was curious about her weekend for big two reasons; first, I wanted to know who that photographer was, the one Amber lets take up-skirt shots of; and two, I still hadn't forgotten my primary goal for the night, I needed to find out information about what's going on with Mai and what her plans for Thuy were. To get that information, I could think of two girls I had to talk to; Amber and Cici, the creator of Desire, to whom I had never got the number of. I needed to see if Amber had seen her or knew her number.

"Well, the bar was mostly empty, only like seven customers all shift. But I had my friend Hien there, so we mostly just hung out, talking about our weekends."

That didn't help me much. Hien was a gender-neutral name, I probably knew four Hiens of either gender. That didn't tell me much, but the name did sound familiar.

"Telling stories about me now, have we?"

"Well, yes. Yes I have been...But only to Hien though, she was impressed, its not usual I get to out-do one of her stories."

I softy laughed, while thinking, 'she was impressed'.

"Is she the photographer?" I asked.

"Well, she usually is the photograph."

"I'm sorry?" I gave her a raised eyebrow.

"She's a model, so people are usually taking pictures of her. She doesn't like the word 'model' though, so she just tells people that 'she is the photograph, if she is not in it then there is no picture.'

"Oh, sounds charming." I said, with a twitch of my lips.

Then it hit me. Right. Hien was the name of the girl who friended me on Facepagegram last night. The artsy one, with all the model shots. She was cute, in that teenage rebellion sort of way, granted their rebellions are a little later in life here in Vietnam. Something about 'helicopter parents' having an explosive effect on their kids once they finally break free in their twenties, the ones that survive it at least...And apparently she trades sex stories with Amber. Interesting.

"Yeah, but she is mostly joking. I don't think she is really serious, but it does sound kind of cool though, so she likes saying it."

I moved my hand over to Amber's legs and started reaching down to look for the hem of her dress but just then the waitress returned with our bottle of wine. She uncorked it and gave us the taster. I took the glass with my free hand and tasted it. Everything was fine, so she poured us our glasses, and set down the bottle.

As she walked away, I noticed people coming out from the balcony a little hurriedly, and instantly knew why. It had started raining. Haha, suckers. That bribe not looking so good now, huh?

Now here is something I have not talked about yet, but which is vitally important to know about living in Vietnam. It rains. There's this movie - you probably know it - where a character told the audience about how one day it started raining, and it didn't stop... Yea, that shits true. No truer, words have been spoken. It fucking rains...And we all drive motorbikes, not nice water-proof cars. Right now it didn't seem to be coming down that hard though, but that could easily change.

"It started raining." I told Amber.

"Oh. Darn. I did not bring a jacket, I'm going to get all wet." She flashed her mischievous eyes towards me and then I felt her hand slide over my junk, softly moving her hand over my dick.

I think she was wet already.

"Oh, no!" I said in mocking concern. "That means we will be stuck here all night, how will we ever pass the time."

I leaned in and with my free hand I lifted my glass of wine in salute, while my hand at her knee had finally found the slit in her dress and slid a finger on her leg's bare skin. She returned the gesture, and our glasses clinked, with a high pitched ring, and her grasp around my dick tightened, and we each took a sip of our wine. It was good wine. I'm not good enough to describe it, but I know its red, just like Amber.

I had to ask. "So did you see Cici again this weekend?"

Her smile turned vulpine and her hand at my dick started rubbing. "No, I don't see her that often. We are both so busy, and we usually work at different kinds of bars or clubs. Friday was the first time I had seen her in a while, and only then because Mai had asked her to be there."

"Why?" I asked, trying to play coy myself.

"It was going to be a busy night. They were sure to make a lot of money."

"That the only reason why?" Ok, maybe that was a touch too abrupt.

Amber just gave me a confused look, before we were interrupted by the waitress bring over our antipasti, our starter, calamari. Not squid, like they sell on the streets here, calamari. We thanked Phuong, but before she could even turn around, Amber's hand released my cock, and came out from under the table. She picked up and fork and speared a squid with it. The waitress's eyes followed the path her hand had come from but her attention was distracted when Amber brought the food up to her mouth. Apparently, she like what she tasted, because her eyes closed and she moaned in pleasure, doing some very appealing things with that dress from my point of view. Apparently, she really liked it, her foot replaced her hand and crawled up in between my legs, now rubbing the inside of my thigh.

The waitress had noticed Amber's minor foodgasm, but didn't comment, I'm pretty sure I did see a glimmer of something in her eye, though, before she turned and walked away, back to her job.

"This is so good!" Amber said to me, spearing another squid.

I decided to try one before they were all gone. Again, not complaining, I'm happy when a woman eats on a date. A hungry woman is a grumpy woman, a full woman gets filled. So I'm happy she was enjoying it, and was not allergic to fried foods. We emptied the plate in minutes.

"So what were you asking about Mai and Cici?" She asked me, between bites.

"Oh." I thought quickly, while chewing.

Can't screw this up. I looked around us to see if there was anyone close enough to hear. The only person I could see was a man sitting with his back to us at a table nearby. After it had started raining outside, the restaurant staff had to move a few tables around to fit everyone from outside into the dining area. Therefore, this table had been set up for him and his date closer to us than it normally would have been. He was reading the menu, while an empty chair across him sat waiting for his date to come back, presumably, from the bathroom, trying to assess the rain-damage. I figured we were fine.

"Ok," I said rather quickly, scooting in closer to Amber, which had an extra bonus of moving her foot further towards my groin, and I lowered my voice to a whisper, looking her in the eyes as her hand joined her foot at my leg.

"You were there. What was all that about on Friday? Mai and Cici gave me a free bag of...weed" I said lowering my voice even more. "...And apparently, it's magic. It gave us the best sex I've had in years. Why'd they give that to me? It wasn't for the money. They didn't want any."

"I don't know." She said as I studied her eyes. I couldn't read her expression. Was she nervous about the question? Was she being honest? I couldn't decide. But she went on.

"You really think its magic?" She asked with a small laugh. But I noticed her eyes flicker around us. Then she returned to her usual playful tone.

"I guess, men always think their first time with a woman is magical. I'm flattered that you thought so highly about our night together." Her hand started moving against my growing hard-on again.

"I don't know if it really is magic," it was my turn to say, "but a lot of magical things have happened to me sense I got it.

"Oh? Like hundreds of women?" She said with a giggle, flashing her mischievous eyes at me again.

"I told you, four."

She laughed a little harder, before seeing my face, and abruptly stopping. Her smile slowly fading.

"Oh. Four? Who?"

I better be right about my lack-of-jealousy theory.

"You and Cici."

"Ok, and...?" Her smile was gone now.

Moment of truth.

"My Ex and another housemate." I said and waited for the explosion, at least it was raining harder outside, that should muffle the sound...granted, it was also going to keep us trapped in here, if things turned poorly. Good idea, Idiot.

Amber paused for a moment, now just looking confused, "Your Ex? Isn't she in France or something?"

"She was. After dropping you off, I found her on my doorstep. Apparently, she had just flown in and needed a room."

"...And you gave her one?"

"Yes."

"Is that why you didn't call me all day?" Her hand disappeared from my pants.

"No. I really did sleep sixteen hours or something about that. You really did drain me." I tried for a joke. Yea, that's what this situation needs, Jokes. Idiot.

"But you slept with her." That was definitely not a question.

"Not at first. She tried, but I stopped myself, and we had a big fight. I went up to my roof to smoke, she followed me up and we shared a joint, and one thing led to another and we did. Yes, we did sleep together. I'm telling you though, there is something magical about the weed. She started following my commands, and she has become a very different person than she was before. I can tell."

"Or she's lying to you." Amber's eyes were getting very narrow, a danger sign.

"I don't think so, she was pretty convincing, I don't think she was lying to me."

Amber rolled her eyes, "Why not, you are lying to her."

"I...Wait, what? No, I'm not."

"Oh? Did you tell her about me?" I could see the anger growing in her eyes, here we go.

"Yes, and she likes you, she set us up on this date."

That took the wind out of her sails, the anger vanished, her eyes widened in surprise, and she blurted out, "What?"

"She was there while we were messaging and she really likes you. She wants to meet you. She probably would have been here now, but I told her she couldn't be."

"How long was she there during our messaging? Last night?" Looking more nervous now than angry. She was probably worried about the pictures she had sent me last night.

"No, not last night. I was alone last night while we were talking."

"Oh. Good." She said in relief, as she looked down to something under the table.

"She did see the pictures you sent yesterday morning, however." I said trying to hide a smile. "She said 'you looked Hot'."

Amber looked up at me for a moment, confused, I could see her thinking, then it hit her, and her face fell down into her hands giggling, she looked at me trying to hide her face in her hands, but her blush was plainly visible.

Our waitress chose that moment to arrive with our pizzas. Amber dropped her hands back down to her lap, but the blush remained on her face the entire time our plates were set in front of us, and our pizzas cut.

Before the waitress left, I ordered another bottle of wine, somehow this one was already empty, and made sure she was safe enough distance away before turning back to Amber.

"Oh please, don't give me that. After what happened Friday, I don't think either of us can really be embarrassed by PDA." I said with a smirk.

Amber gave a nervous laugh as she lifted a slice of pizza up to her mouth, "Yeah, it was kind of a wild night, wasn't it."

"Ha, that's one way to put it. And after that, you still don't believe in magic?"

Her eyes closed again in enjoyment as she tasted her first real pizza, followed by another moan, and this time, her foot made contact with crotch, I winced. Luckily she had gotten rid of her shoe first.

"I didn't say I don't believe in magic." Her toes started wiggling and digging into my dick. "But there are different kinds of magic."

"What are you doing?" I hissed as I tried to pull out of her reach, but only getting maybe an extra inch of space. I hadn't really been hard during our near-argument, not even with Amber's hand groping me and all the talk of Amber's nude pictures, nor the thought of Amber and Thuy together. Nope, hadn't gotten hard at all. Not until Amber stuck her foot right on my dick.

Showing me that I could not escape her, Amber's toes only dug in deeper finding that extra inch and started giving me a foot-massage under the table, her toes running up along my shaft, as she ate another slice.

"I am showing you that you still can be nervous about PDA, even after last Friday. Just as I can be." Amber said as she flashed me her trade-marked, devious smile through her enjoyment of tasting the pizza. Right, this was a woman paid to flirt with men, and she knew what she was doing.

Then the damned waitress came back over to our table with the new bottle of wine. Look, Phuong was a great waitress just doing her job, but why to they always have to pick the most awkward times to come back to the table. And I, personally, think getting a footjob under the table counted as an awkward time.

"Everything ok? How is the food?" She must have seen a look in my face because she pressed the issue, "Is everything to your satisfaction, any issues?"

"No, thank you the foot is excellent." Did I say 'foot'? Idiot.

I'm not sure if she noticed anything happening, like I said she was a professional, but if she did notice anything, she didn't let it reach her face.

Amber cut in, "This is delicious, I've never had pizza as good. Though, I think we should have gotten sausage to add to it."

As she said that, her hand slipped under the table again and grasped my now hard dick, and she squeezed. Her eyes were held on the waitress as she added, "I always think you can never have enough sausage, don't you agree?"

Phuong couldn't have helped but notice what Amber was doing but just gave her best straight-faced smiled and said, "Yes, I always enjoy sausage on my pizza too, the harder the better. I can get you some on the side if you wish."

"Oh, yes! That would be fantastic, thank you." Amber exclaimed with another squeeze on my dick.

"Then I will go get some and you enjoy your dinners." Her eyes turned to me, "I hope the foot satisfies you."

123456...9