Up In Smoke Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she just say 'foot' too? Sometimes it real hard to tell the difference between their "t's and d's". Or was she just teasing me too? Or maybe she might even think I was correcting her, and genuinely trying to pronounce 'food' correctly. Who knows?

I felt Amber push deeper onto my cock with her foot making sure I flinched in front of the waitress.

I managed, "Thank you" to hide a jerk of my body, as the waitress' smile deepened slightly, before she finally turned away and went back to her station.

The pressure from Amber's foot eased up a touch, but it still hovered there waiting to strike again.

I had to know one thing from her at least, "Did Mai ask you to flirt with me?"

Her foot disappeared, and she sat back up and focused solely on her food. She looked upset.

"No." As she took another bite. Her hand now back on top of the table.

Don't trust anyone, Ben.

"Ok, I just had to know." Was all I said, and turned my attention back to my food as well.

"Mai doesn't ask." She said quietly.

We sat in silence for the next couple of minutes, both enjoying our pizzas and wine, and each definitely not thinking about the other's motives. Phuong arrived with a side of sausage, all chopped up into pieces and I could sympathize. After a few minutes of quiet eating and finishing the dinner, Amber asked a passing busboy where the 'ladies room' was, thanking him after getting the information. She announce to the table that she needed to powder her nose and made a production of standing up, checking to make sure her dress was in order.

She leaned down to me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, "I'll be right back."

"I'll be here waiting."

She flashed me a small smile before gracefully turning and walking away. Even though I knew she worked for Mai, and was probably angry at me, I couldn't help but watch Amber walk away, loving that dress more with each step she took. I hoped I hadn't ruined the night with my questions, but I had to know the answers that had been piling up.

I briefly wondered if she was going to disappear and just leave the restaurant, but I doubted she was making a break for it right now. Even if she had wanted to, the rain was now coming down pretty hard, and it left us effectively 'trapped'. I hadn't brought a jacket either, just the flimsy raincoat in my bike. The guy in front of me had though, a nice leather one, sitting on the back of his chair, with a hoodie on the back. I noticed his date was gone again too, maybe they had also gotten into a fight.

- - -

DESSERT

- - -

While Amber was gone, Phuong walked over to check to see how we were doing and I told her we were doing great. Her eyes noticed Amber's empty seat but didn't say anything about this either.

"If you need anything, please let me know." She said as she walked away again, hips moving with every step.

Amber was gone just long enough for me to start to wonder if she had actually decided to brave the storm and escape, but then I saw her weaving through the tables towards me again. While she walked, she was looking everywhere but me. Had I upset her enough to not want to look at me?

With one last look around, before finally meeting my gaze with an evil, little look in her eyes I have seen before, Amber slid back into booth with no preamble this time. Instead of taking her seat though, she continued her slide all the way under the table cloth, and disappeared under the table in one graceful move.

I quickly did a scan of the room myself. It didn't seem that anyone was paying attention to us. The place was pretty packed due to the rain, and everyone was focused on their own dates and food. So maybe if no one was paying close enough attention, they might think Amber was still in the restroom. I hoped.

I did look for the waitress however, to make sure she wasn't going to interrupt either, and couldn't find her at first until I spotted her walking out of the hallway leading from the bathroom and head into the kitchen.

I didn't have any more time to look around however, because at that moment I felt Amber's body slip in between my legs. I tried not to jump when I felt her fingers grasp a hold of my second best belt, the first being still lost somewhere in Giang's room. Luckily, Amber didn't seem to be in the mood to rip this pair of pants off. She was too busy unbuckling my belt and slowly guiding my zipper open, releasing the bulge in my pants. I had been hard enough tonight, to have left a coat of pre-cum on the inside of my boxers. When she released my zipper she also release the smell. She must have liked it though, because the next thing I knew, her hand was digging my cock out of my boxers and her tongue was licking the tip of my cock clean of my pre-cum.

I tried to not let my face react, as Amber's mouth closed about the head and her tongue started swirling. Then as if pulled by a magnet, her head started sliding down my shaft. I guess she hadn't had enough dinner, because she was still clearly hungry enough to swallow my cock whole. She attacked me with a passion reminiscent of the club the other night. I felt her nose bury itself in my pubic hair, her tongue rubbing the underside of my shaft. Then with a forceful suck, she pulled her head back up. I heard her head hit the table, making the silverware jingle. The sound wasn't too loud though, someone may have just hit the table with their knee.

I slipped one of my hands under the table put it on top of her head to act as a buffer. I didn't want her to hurt herself.

Almost as if my hand was a gesture of permission, Amber really got to work now. I felt one of her hands grasp my balls and squeeze as her head came back down my shaft. I couldn't stop myself, I moaned.

She kept a firm hold on my balls as her head came back up sucking, and then back down licking. Rinse and repeat. She didn't have enough room under the table to pull all the way out easily, so instead of working my head, she worked my balls. She rolled them together, softly squeezing, and pulled down on my sack whenever she sucked up my shaft. The faster her head moved, and tighter she squeezed. There is a fine line between pain and pleasure, and Amber was at an expert at not crossing it. I had stopped caring about what my face looked like.

Phuong chose this moment to come on over and collect our empty plates.

"How was everything tonight?" She asked with her professional smile.

Amber gave my sack another little squeeze.

"Very good, thank you" I said, trying not to flinch.

Amber's mouth sucked down my shaft again, this time I felt her esophagus. She didn't pull back she just kept trying to push deeper.

"Is your date alright? She has been in the restroom for a bit now." Phuong seemed concerned.

Amber's head made a final push down on my cock and I felt it when my head popped passed her esophagus and down into her throat, I couldn't hold it much longer.

I couldn't help it, I moaned, "Yes, she is good" in answer to the waitress.

Amber now sucked with her whole body.

"She just had something stuck in her throat, she went to go pick it out." I added, most likely doing a horrible job with my poker-face, as I knew I was about to explode.

Amber now gave my sack a particularly tight squeeze.

"Is there anything else I can get for you tonight? Another bottle of wine? Coffee? Dessert?

I exploded down Amber's throat as she inhaled every spurt.

"YES!" I moaned a bit too loudly, but then caught myself and lowered my voice, "Yes, dessert would be lovely, could we get a menu?"

Just at that moment, Amber - damn her - decided to pull off my dick and then dig herself out from under the table, leaving my cold, wet, deflating cock out under the table and outing me as a liar to the waitress. She slithered back up onto the seat holding a cloth napkin.

"Look, Honey. I found it!" She held up the napkin to her mouth, and started wiping her mouth with it, then looking at the waitress with innocent eyes, she said, "Sorry, I dropped my napkin under the table, and just had to get it. Yes, dessert would be lovely."

The waitress now was having a difficult time holding her own poker-face.

"Yes, that often happens in these booths. The room must be slanted, things always roll under the tables. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, mam, we could have gotten you a new napkin. Is your throat ok? You're date seemed to think you had something stuck in it."

"Oh! No, not problem at all. I'm always a 'do it yourself' kind of gal, anyway, so I just had to pull it out." Amber said, giving the waitress her favorite smile.

"I can see that. Well, I hope you are not too full, we have a delightful selections of desserts. I will bring you the menu." Face almost cracking, she fled back to her section.

Once she was gone, I brought my hands under the table and tried to stuff my cock back in my pants and fix my belt and zipper without making too much a scene. I think I got it mostly taken care of by the time the waitress had come back, her neutral mask back in place, and offered us the dessert list.

I chose a ricotta cheesecake with strawberries, while Amber ordered a pair of cannolis.

"And what would you like those filled with?" The waitress asked. "Italian Cream Stuffed or Chocolate Chip?

"The Italian Cream, please. That sounds delicious."

"Yes, mam, it is." She turned her attention back to me. "So, we are getting a Strawberry Cheesecake and a Cream-Stuffed Cannoli," her eyes flicking to Amber as she said the last. Very good, mam. Sir." She turned again to place our order her ass shaking with her silent laughter.

"Mmm. Yes, Sir, it does sound delicious." Amber said leaning her head towards me.

I liked the way she called me 'Sir'. I leaned in too and kissed her. Just a short kiss for now, my tongue might have tickled her lips.

"What was all of that about?" I asked her.

"I was still hungry, and I wanted to see if I could embarrass you, what with you being immune to PDA now." She said with a glint in her eye.

"Well, if you are so hungry, maybe I can get you another course."

"No, dessert will be lovely enough. I still have to save room for later." She threw me a wink.

After a few moments silence, out came, "I thought I had upset you and that our date would be over."

"No, I'm not upset, but please, don't ask me questions I can not answer. I can't keep blowing you to keep you distracted. We won't always have this lovely table to hide under."

Her face look like she was joking, but her eyes had lost that glint.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh? Was the blowjob that bad, that you are sorry?" The glint came back.

"No! It was excellent, I'm just worried dessert wont be as good after."

She laughed as our desserts were delivered to our table.

"Here is your cheesecake, sir, and your cannoli, mam. I hope the cream is to your satisfaction."

"Oh, it will be, I love Italian Cream."

"Enjoy."

I watched the waitress walk away again (what? she had a great ass), before taking a bite of my cheesecake. As I was savoring the sweet texture of the cake, I looked at Amber who was holding one of the cannolis up to her face like a hot dog and she didn't know how to eat it. She was holding it up to her lips, the baked tube spilling cream from the end, and she saw me looking.

"What?"

"Nothing, that is just bringing back memories." I said to her, giving her my own devilish smile.

She burst into soft giggles, before reaching out her tongue and licking away some of the white cream spilling out of the side of the cannoli.

"Mmm, delicious, but I've had better." She said before sliding her hand down under the table again to my cock and gave it another squeeze. Then she stuffed the whole end of the cannoli into her mouth and bit down.

I winced in sympathetic pain, and tried to cover it with another bite of my cake.

After swallowing the massive load of cannoli she had just devoured, she turned back to me.

"Very delicious."

She had cream covering her lips. I leaned in and gave her another kiss, and I licked a bit of cream off the side of her mouth.

"Yes, quite tasty."

She laughed again as she brought her napkin up to her face and wiped it off.

"Oh no! My face is covered in cream." She said snickering at her own joke.

"...And not all of it Italian. Here try some cheesecake." I offered her.

I took a scoop with my fork, making sure to get some of the strawberry and lifted it to her lips. Her mouth closed around my fork and her eyes shut again pleasure.

"Oh my god! That is amazing!" And faster than I could react, she slid my plate in front of her and dug her fork in.

"I love strawberry." She said after another bite. Her hand coming down to my crotch again, and started to try to get me hard again. "They always make me feel like I'm glowing."

My dick started glowing again too. Man, this girl was a great tease.

To hide my reaction, I reached over and took her plate with the remaining cannoli and took my own bite of her dessert. It was good, but cannolis aren't really my favorite. I didn't care right now though, because I was enjoying the site of Amber apparently having another foodgasm while she was rubbing my cock under the table. I've had worse desserts.

Soon, the food was gone though, and we sat back relaxing and enjoying the experience. I noticed it had mostly stopped raining outside now, and people were taking the opportunity to pay and leave before it could start again. It was a good idea, but I needed to use the bathroom and clean myself up before we could leave.

I leaned over and kissed Amber again, and told her I would be right back, then I slid myself out of the booth and headed my way to the bathroom, passing the man with the cool leather jacket whose date had never returned. I guess their fight was worse than ours. I liked his jacket though, but it looked familiar.

Once I got to the bathroom, I entered a stall and pulled down my pants to piss. After I finished, I took the opportunity to readjust my boxers and pants, cleaning up any mess Amber had left, washed my hands, and returned out to the dining room. As I approached our table though, I made eye-contact with the man sitting alone, and he also looked familiar. His eyes held mine as I walked by, was he a parent at the school? Why was he alone? Something felt weird to me.

I got to the booth, just as Phuong was arriving with the check.

"How was everything tonight?"

"Delicious." Amber said.

"And the Italian Cream, was that up to your satisfaction?"

"I preferred the cheesecake, I like his cannoli better." Amber said gesturing to me, throwing the waitress a wink.

"That must be some cannoli, if it can beat our Italian Cream." The waitress joked back.

"Oh it is, I can give you my number, if you ever want to take me up on my offer and try it." Amber almost sounded innocent.

"I might have to take you up on that some time. I do enjoy a good cannoli. Well, here is your check, Sir. I hope you had an enjoyable dinner tonight. We look forward to seeing you again."

I watched her ass again as she walked away. Why is it that all my girls were trying to pimp me out like some stud.

The bill was about as I expected. I counted out enough cash to leave a tip, and set it on top of the bill. They don't usually tip in Vietnam, but I figured the girl was good at her job, and she didn't make a scene about us making a scene, not to mention, she really did have a cute ass.

Amber took the bill out from under the money and I saw as her eyes got wide at seeing the price. Then her eyes moved up to mine and she gave me a beautiful smile.

"Thank you for dinner." Was all she said though.

"You are worth it." I responded.

"Do you have a pen?"

"Umm." I was thrown by the random question. I reached my hands into my pants and found that I did have one. "Yes, I do."

I handed it to her. And she started writing something at the bottom of the bill.

"Thank you for your advice, If you ever want to try Ben's cannoli call me, Amber, at (+84) 5555-55555."

"What advice?" I was confused.

"Oh, we had a little talk in the ladies' room. She had seen our disagreement and come in to ask me if everything was ok. She hoped that nothing had fallen off our table, and said that kind of thing happened too often and sometimes it ruined dates."

"You think she was telling you to blow me?"

"I do. I think she wants to taste your sausage."

"Then why wouldn't you just give her my number then?" I asked Amber, laughing.

"Because I want to be there when she tries it, see how well she likes it. Plus, she has a cute butt, I want to spank it." Amber threw me a wink.

That thought got me worked up again. So, Amber was open to sharing, and she wasn't even drunk or stoned this time. Interesting.

Phuong came over and took the money. She thanked me for the tip, giving me a rather stunning smile as she did. She was about to turn away, but had just seen Amber's note. She turned her attention to Amber, and gave her the same smile.

"I will be sure too." Phuong then winked and walked away.

Amber and I both stood up from the table, and while I was fixing my coat I noticed that the man sitting next to us was gone. Why did he seem so familiar? While I was pondering, Amber walked over to the balcony and stuck her head out taking a look. She then came back over to me.

"The rains stopped for now, we should go before it starts again."

- - -

THE CHASE

- - -

We walked down the stairs and out to the front of the restaurant. I had Amber wait for me while I went to collect the bike. I handed the attendant my ticket and gave him the 10,000 dong he asked for. As I was unlocking my bike and getting out the helmets I noticed a car idling down the street with its lights on. Ignoring that, I walked the bike over to where Amber was standing and handed her a helmet. I also dug out my raincoat out of the interior compartment just in case.

As she was putting her helmet on, she asked me, "So where to next?"

I looked at my watch, [21:23]. "Well I had planned on driving around the lake for a bit, so we could talk and get to know each other better, but after the rain, I'm not sure if that's still a good idea. If not that, then we have been invited back to my house, my landlady is having a late dinner party for the other residents and she said she'd like to meet you."

"I like that idea," she gave me a beautiful smile, "but now that the rain has stopped it's a rather lovely night. Let's drive around for a little before we head back to your place. My mom wants me home by midnight, but it's ok if I am late." Finishing off with her mischievous grin. I then watched as she took off her white shirt, so not to get it dirty, and handed it to me to store away in the bike.

"Well then, sounds like a plan. Hop on." I directed her, after stowing away her shirt.

She slid in behind me again, wrapping her arms around my chest, and kissing me on the cheek. As soon as she was situated, I started the engine and turned down a small neighborhood street that ran along side the lake. I was in no hurry this time. I was simply enjoying the post-dinner/post-blowjob glow with Amber wrapped around my waist on a beautifully cool Hanoi night. Even though the rain had stopped, the air was still pretty humid however, and the streets were rather wet. Any bike in front of us would spray us with dirty street water being thrown from their tires. Every time this happened, Amber tried to hide behind me as to not get any mud on her beautiful dress. For my part I tried to cover my legs, at least, with the plastic bag that doubled as a rain coat.

Regardless, it was still a beautiful night. I couldn't see any stars, no one ever could in Hanoi. Between the light pollution of a big city, the air pollution normal to Vietnam skies, and the rain clouds still hanging above, I would have been more surprised if I had seen any stars. But with Amber on my bike, it didn't bother me either. She was enough to make the night wonderful.

123456...9