Up In The Air Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aside from missing your family, what do you do on off days?"

"Workout, enjoy not being in a cramped space for a bit, read more leisure books, and enjoy non airplane food."

"No pets? No friends?"

"I can't keep a pet due to how much I travel. Wouldn't be fair for a little kitty or puppy to not have me around a lot. As for friends, I have few. Most tend to roll their eyes since I'm always somewhere far and can't 'kick it' at the local or something. So I chat with other pilots, flight attendants, maintenance workers. Sometimes old childhood friends who try to ask me for smoke money."

Thinking of my friends, I noticed how most asked for handouts and didn't say much outside of 'Hi, Thank you, I'll get it back to you'. Guess I should sort through my friends list.

"I don't miss that part. Everyone who even knew me a little asked for a loan they'd never give back. It's... bittersweet since you liked them but you know that's all they came around for."

"True as that is, it makes you value the friends you have that are worth keeping."

Sharing smiles again, I felt flushed but was saved having to explain as my food came and Kai said we should eat and chat to not let my food get cold like his. Between bites, we chatted about things.

Kai's full name was Soun Kai Leh, which was beautiful.

He had a younger half brother, Soun Quin Jee.

Lived in London but spent too much time away.

Languages: Korean, English, Thai.

On the dirtier side: He was verse.

Soft kinks were knifes and sensory.

Hard was ropes.

While this was forward and somewhat awkward for a pseudo date... Neither of us had an issue... At least I hoped he didn't. When it was my turn, I had a hard feeling, in my gut and in my pants a bit. Happens when I'm nervous.

I had three sisters, two older and one younger and brothers, eldest over me and two younger brothers.

I enjoyed late night walks, learning guitar, and reading anything.

On the dirtier side: I was mostly top, but wouldn't mind a moment on my back. Nothing wrong with that I don't think.

Soft kinks were sensory, breath, and touch.

Hard was some BDSM play.

The more we talked, the easier the flow. Normally sharing this much on a first day can make some uncomfortable. But it only piqued our interest in what else we'd find out. Finishing our meals, I paid the tab, in being polite of course, and offered to walk Kai to his car. Though as we headed out, he went toward the subway.

"You don't have a ride?" I asked.

"I could if I wanted to. But the subway is relaxing." He answered with a smile. "Clears my head too. Need to go to a photoshoot later today."

"I'd happily give you a lift."

"Oh no. I can't ask you to-"

"Hey, I'm not doing anything. It's really no problem."

Shaking his head, he walked toward me as I opened the passenger door. Sitting down, he stuck out his tongue and I mocked him back as I closed the car door gingerly. Getting in the the driver's side, I turned over the engine and asked where he needed to go for a photoshoot. On the drive, there were some more questions: What were plans after, when we'd have dinner, or what our favorite TV shows were. Typical boring stuff.

Once we got to Kai destination, I opened his door, which he tried to hide from me seeing. As we said goodbye, I noticed his body language change. He seemed more nervous than in the car or at the diner. I wonder why he felt the need to be. I gave a half smile to try and ease the tenseness.

"Hope to see soon tomorrow."

"I'm sure we will. Fate had us run into each other in a short time. Maybe we'll even meet in the sky."

"I hear there's a club for that."

With a giggle, he shook his head.

"You're such a bad flirt Caleb... But it's really charming."

"It's one of my quirks. I don't mean to be weird."

"It's not weird. Refreshing actually. A lot of my colleagues have a dry, inward humor if that makes sense. So a model flirting with another model is kind of cringy."

"Pilots are similar. And some of them are married while trying to flirt with other crew."

We both shuddered a bit, wondering why coworkers do that. But with another smile, Kai went to leave inside.

"I'll text you."

"I'll be sure to message you back. Or a call if that's better."

"Hehe I'll think about it. See you tomorrow Caleb."

"Good luck Kai."

As he made his way inside, I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. That... was nerve wrecking. I don't enjoy rebounds so much... But this felt sudden as well as natural. Faking confidence is on my side but I'm still sweating though he's gone. I only hope that Kai would enjoy dinner with me...

12