The Farm

Story Info
My Best friend and I connect.
1.7k words
4.34
15.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my parents passed away, my sister and I and her husband took over the family farm, it was a lot of work but we all loved working and living in this area. My sister had married Tom when she turned eighteen, I always had a thing for Tom he and I went to school together.

Tom and I were best friends in and out of school, his parents taught school, his Mom a teacher his Dad the principal. Tom and I did everything together before he started going out with my sister, and yes I had sucked his cock many times. He and I played with each other, Tom even tried to fuck me once but my hole was way to tight and we did not have any lube of any kind.

Even after he married my sister he and I still were best of friends, he always asked why I had not settled down and married? He would eventually figure it out I was gay and only had eyes for him, I knew my Sister knew how I felt for her husband.

She and Tom tried for many years to have a child but never could, he had a low sperm count and she would never conceive. After five years of marriage she died of cancer, Tom was devastated, before she passed on she asked me to take care of Tom for her, she gave me this look. She knew I still was in love with her husband.

I promised her I would take care of him make sure he would carry on, Tom and I would be half owners of the farm now. After the funeral, Tom looked worn out, he was sitting in a chair at the kitchen table, I pulled him to his feet and removed his jacket and tie.

I unbuttoned his shirt the top three buttons and made us something to eat, I put the plate in front of him he looked at it.

"Please Tommy you have to eat something."

He looked at me and smiled, we sat and ate together, we did not talk only ate, I cleaned up and went to my room to change into sweats and a tee shirt. When I came out he was still at the table, I took his hand and walked him to his room.

I removed his dress shirt, he had on a white tee I unhooked his belt and slid his pants off, I grabbed a pair of sweats and put them on him. I walked him into the living room and we would have a beer together. We drank our beer then sat back and watched some crime drama, I was tired so was Tommy.

I shut off the tv and pulled him to his feet, I walked him to his room removed his sweats and put him to bed. I kissed his forehead and left the room, I wanted to crawl in with him but that was not a good idea. I went to bed and fell asleep in minutes, I woke up at about one in the morning and Tommy was in bed with me.

He was snuggled in close, I pulled him in and he and I dozed off, we both woke to my alarm, he was half laying on me his head on my shoulder, his body pressed to my own. His cock was rock hard, with a wet spot in his underwear.

He looked at me, not a word said I got up to make us breakfast, Tommy stayed in my bed he curled back up and pulled my pillow in close to his body. I got breakfast made and came back in to wake him up.

"Do you need to stay in bed today Tommy? I can handle the work for today if you need a day or two."

He did not respond, he pulled my pillow in and soon was fast asleep, I went in and showered then came out in only a towel. I got dressed and had breakfast, then I would get the chores done, Tommy stayed in bed for a good three hours more.

I came in to make lunch, his breakfast plate still on the table, I went into my room he was awake but just staring at the ceiling. I laid down beside him and pulled him in close to me, he quickly snuggled in with me.

"You okay Tommy?"

That is when he finally started to cry, he had held it all together till this very second, he got on top of me and cried. I held him close to me his face on my chest, his entire body holding me in place, once he was cried out he lay there.

"Thank you Billy, I would have never been able to do this without you."

"Tommy you're my best friend, you and I have been thru a lot, I love you man."

Tommy snuggled in close his face in my neck, he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Love you too Billy, always have."

He and I lay there, time had stopped for us both, I never wanted him to get off of me, he and I could lay here all day. Both of our stomachs were growling, he looked up at me smiled, kissed my cheek, then got up. He would shower while I made lunch, the weird thing was he got in my shower not his own.

He pulled off his underwear and tee shirt stood at the mirror and looked at himself, he turned towards me his cock semi erect and dripping. He walked into the shower and I lay there boned up watching him wash his hair, then his body. He pulled back the curtain and stood there dripping wet, I forgot what a great body he really had.

The hairy chest the protruding pecs, his abs so perfect, that cock of his arching outwards, his magnificent legs to his perfect feet. The man had the most perfect bubble butt, not to big just right, I was lost watching him standing there sopping wet.

"Billy? Billy, can you grab me a towel please?"

I finally snapped out of it got up and got him a towel, I stood there looking into his eyes, I loved this man. I turned and went to the kitchen to make us lunch, Tommy came in he looked better, the additional sleep did wonders for him and him crying it out.

We talked about what needed to be done, I had gotten some of it done, but it was to much work for one man alone. We divided the work load and got to it, he and I both finished just after three, we walked to the house side my side.

We both took a seat in the stairs and removed our boots, he looked at me and smiled.

"How about a beer Tommy?"

He shook his head and smiled, I went in and grabbed us both a beer, he was sitting in the love seat on the front stoop.

"Come sit beside me Billy."

I took a seat next to him, he smelled so damn good, a mixture of sweat, cologne and deodorant, he sat back and put his arm around my neck. We sat there and drank our beers, he and I looked at each other a few times.

"I better get dinner going or we will not be eating tonight, could you light the BBQ Tommy. I will get you to cook the steaks for us."

He smiled at me and gave me this weird look, was he checking out my ass? I went in and got the steaks ready for him to cook them. I had potato salad to put together and a pie to throw in the oven, he and I would eat like food was going out of style.

I brought him out the steaks and told him how to cook them to perfection, I was in the house getting the rest ready and setting the table. The pie in the oven all would be ready at the same time, he came in with two huge steaks that looked so good.

I had everything ready, he went in and removed his shirt and cleaned up the dust off of his face. He came back in the kitchen, he gave me a look then pulled me in for a hug and held me. He kissed my cheek and told me thank you and that he loved me.

"Love you too Tommy always have."

We sat and ate, the steaks were incredible, and the pie was delicious, we ate till there was no more room in our stomachs. Tommy even helped me clear the table and load the dishwasher, I wanted to go grab a shower before I sat and watched some tv.

I went to my room and stripped naked, I was plucking eyebrow hairs when Tommy came in my room, he sat on the bed and watched me as I plucked and went in to the shower. Tommy laid on the bed watching me in the shower.

I came out and grabbed a towel, I wiped myself down like I always did, I was never one to be shy or hide my nudity. Tommy was watching me and grabbing his cock in his pants, he unbuttoned and unzipped, slid his pants off and then his shorts. He tore off his shirt there he was naked on my bed stroking his big beautiful cock.

I had seen his cock many times but it had been quite some time since the last time I did, his cock was so perfect in my eyes, uncut with a tight foreskin, I could slide my tongue under the hood and make him moan out loud, his balls were of a perfect size not to big not to small.

That hairy chest of his and his tight abs, his hairy forearms, and the beard, I knew I wanted this man I wanted his entire body right now. He watched me and I combed my hair, then took the wet towel and hung it up, I came into my bedroom naked, I wanted to get on the bed between his legs and suck his huge pole.