Up in the Big House - Alt Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters have come up with a plan to ease their conscience. They suggest that they all move into our house so that I will have daily access to all of the sisters who will each sleep with me at least once each week. I will remain sleeping with my own wife Marcia, most nights and attempt to please each other as best we can orally.

They also have vowed to help get revenge on Sanderson for his cruel and vile treatment of Marcia. After dinner my wife and I head for home. Each of the sisters giving me some sexy French kisses as we walk out the door.

I need to arrange for movers asap, this is going to be great!

Due to my very successful business, we have always had a larger home, so there is plenty of room for everyone to have their own bedroom and Jacuzzi bath room. The women all take pleasure sunbathing topless or nude out by our olympic size pool, in our private back yard.

Each week I get to spend at least one night with each of the other sisters. Monday night is Monica, the sister four years younger than my wife. Tuesday night is for Mindy two years younger than Monica. Then Wednesday night is for Mona the youngest who is three years younger than Mindy.

So life is good. I sleep with my own wife most nights and love her with all my heart. Though, I still haven't been able to get erect for her since I have seen how stretched out she is. We still do give each other oral pleasure. Life is good, with this variety I don't think life could ever be much better.

A few weeks later, as my Lovely wife Marcia and I prepare for bed and we cuddle up holding each other, so totally in love. We have both been so frustrated, because we have only been able to please each other orally since her return.

I suddenly realize that Marcia's belly seems to keep getting bigger and I finally ask her about it. We've never had any children so that pregnancy is the last thing I would ever expect.

While we are cuddled up I rub her belly and ask her what is going on with her belly as it seems to be getting bigger since she has been home. The Marcia reaches over to squeeze and hold my unresponsive cock and says. "Honey please don't be mad, but I think I am pregnant".

"Marcia how could you be pregnant after all these years?" I ask.

Marcia responds "Honey you and I couldn't be pregnant because you had that bicycle accident and hurt your testicles when you were a child remember? But I have always been fertile, but never had sex with anyone else until I went up to the big house about 6 months ago now."

"Oh Shit, you mean you think you are going to have that bastard Sanderson's child?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, I don't think it is going to be his. You see Sanderson fucked me about a hundred times, that first week I was there. But he never would shoot his cum in me. He would always pull out and shoot his cum on my tits or my ass, but mostly my face. I kept trying to get him to shoot his cum in my pussy but he wouldn't do it. I am pretty sure that he felt it humiliated me more that way. Then he never fucked me again, he just sold me to his black customers."

"You mean that you might be pregnant with a black baby?" I ask.

"I am sorry Sweetheart, please don't be mad. I probably am going to have a black baby." Marcia purred "I wanted to get pregnant up there so badly. I always asked the black men to shoot all their cum deep in my pussy, to give me their black baby and breed me. After they did I would put a pillow under my ass so their cum would run deeper into my womb and not run out. I have always fantasized about having a black baby".

"Really? You really wanted a black baby?" I ask.

"Oh yes Sweetheart, just the thought of you pushing a baby carriage around Walmart with a black baby in it, while we are shopping, excites me so much! Seeing all the people staring at us knowing that I fucked a black man and had his baby. Hey, you are starting to get hard! It this turning you on Honey? Does it turn you on to think of me having a black cock in me? Or having a black baby? Honey, It does turn you on! Look how hard you are. Sweetheart stick it in me quick! I love you."

They start slowly making love while whispering to each other.

"Oh yeah, I could never tell you before Marcia. I was too ashamed to let you know. But I have always fantasized about you being with a black man. You being so blonde, so beautiful, and so innocent. You are perfect for letting a black man get you naked, putting his big black cock in your tight pussy and fucking you hard, and knocking you up."

"Sweetheart, you feel so good. My pussy must be shrinking back to normal, because I can feel you in me now. Make love to me Sweetheart." Marcia purrs, as she climbs on top of me.

"Oh your pussy is so wet for me. I can feel your heat. I can feel my cock sliding into you now! You feel so good Honey, I love you."

slap, slap, slap, in and out my cock goes in & out of Marcia.

"Oh Sweetheart, I love you, and I love that you like to think about me taking a big black cock deep in my pussy, filling me up and impregnating me."

"Marcia, I love you so much. I could never admit to you before that those things excited me and turned me on to think about you being with a black man."

"Oh Sweetheart, I would love to show you my love by fucking black men for you and giving you a black baby." Marcia purrs "I will do it for you whenever you want, I love you so much."

"Marcia, I love you so much. I could never tell you these things before. You turn me on so much more now!"

"Quick, fuck me honey, my black lover just left me full of his cum! Reclaim your pussy, reclaim your wife. He is trying to put a black baby in me!" Marcia whispers as she fantasizes for her husband.

slap, slap, slap, slap..."I love you so much Marcia, I love you with all my heart. I am so sorry for what I let happen to you." I whisper

"Sweetheart, it doesn't matter as long as you still love me. I love you with all my heart. For the rest of my life I will gladly do whatever you want me to do to turn you on and please you." Marcia whispers as we make passionate love.

"Oh Marcia, I love that you are going to have a black baby. It turns me on so much!" I whisper "Everyone will know you fucked a black man. It turns me on even more that you fucked so many black men. Your pussy is so wet thinking about taking another black cock in your fertile pussy. I love you so much. Promise me you will always fuck black men for me. Promise me."

slap, slap, slap, slap...the sound as our bodies make love.

"Oh yes Sweetheart. I love you so much, I will do anything to prove my love for you. Thinking of fucking those big black cocks does make my pussy so very wet. I love their big black cocks being shoved in me and stretching my pussy out. It turns me on so much to fuck black men for you. As soon as this black baby is born and I can have sex again, if you want, I will go right back up to the big house on the hill and get another black baby put in me so deep, just for you, because I love you so much."

"That sounds so Hot Baby. Would you really do that again for me?"

"I will do anything for you to prove my love for you Sweetheart. If you want, You could even take me to a local black bar and I could get some black men to pick me up when I'm in my fertile time. He could take me to his home and invite all his black buddies over and they all could fuck me all night. Or all week if you want!"

"That sounds so hot Honey!" I whispered to Marcia.

"Or if you want, you could just drop me off in front of a black bar on a Friday night, and I could go in and have a drink until I end up in the men's bathroom pulling a train or having a big gang bang all weekend. What ever you want me to do, I would do it for you, to show you my love for you Honey."

slap, slap, slap, slap the sound as we make love

"Oh Marcia, yes, yes, that sounds so Hot. I love you so much. I love what you are willing to do for me. Promise me that you will always fuck black men for me? Promise me you will have as many black babies as you can for me" I whisper while making love to my beautiful wife Marcia.

"Yes, Sweet Heart. I will do anything to prove my love for you." Suddenly we both climax so hard together.

"Ahhhhhhhh....I'm coming!".....

"Shoot it in me Honey, I am all yours, forever! I'm coming too"...

Laying in each others arms, so satisfied at last, the two continue to whisper.

"I love you so much! I guess we know how to turn each other on now, don't we!" Marcia purrs with a smile. Our world is repaired, our love is renewed. We fall asleep in each others arms so happy together again.

Then a few weeks later, I get the word that Sanderson wants Marcia to return to the big house up on the hill. So I call a family meeting with all four sisters there. They come in from tanning naked by our pool. They giggle saying "it is the only way to avoid tan lines."

"I agree, sounds perfectly logical to me." I smile. Having four beautiful blue eyed blonde sisters naked out by the pool daily, makes it a pleasure to come home.

"Ladies, we just got word that Sanderson wants Marcia to go back up in the big house, but I don't want her to go. I don't want her pussy destroyed by that sick bastard again. I am afraid that if Marcia is left alone that she might go, just for the thrill. Meanwhile, tomorrow I have to go out of town up to New York City on business for a few days. I should be home Sunday evening."

"So I want you ladies to promise me to stay with Marcia the whole time I'm gone. To stay with her to make sure to keep her out of trouble. I want you to promise me you won't let Sanderson damage her pussy again. Please, promise me, because I know she will be seriously tempted."

The four blonde beauties sitting in our living room with only a towel to barely protect their modesty.

Mona says, "Ok, Honey, We will gladly all stick together and keep each other safe."

Monica says, "Me too, we will stay together and make sure she is "OK"

Mindy chimed in "No problem, we will stick together, like always, while you are gone!"

"Thank You ladies, I have complete trust in you. Please don't let us down. Come on Marcia let's get to bed".

In the bedroom Marcia confides, "Sweetheart I need to confess something else to you that I never told you all about on my visit up in the big house. I can tell you now that my pussy has shrunk down somewhat and I am so relieved that it has."

"What are you talking about Marcia?" I asked

"Sanderson stretched my pussy on purpose just to hurt you and hurt us. He is such a sick bastard. He wanted to destroy my body and our marriage. Like I told you before, that is why he put some kind of contraption about the size and shape of a football in my pussy for the last couple weeks I was there. It was similar to a football and he inflated it until it hurt so bad I couldn't take it any bigger. Then left in me until it was time to leave. I couldn't take it out myself. He told me it was a present for you, but I know he was just trying to drive us apart by stretching my pussy so far that you couldn't use it anymore."

"Well, thank you for telling me Marcia. But you don't need to worry about it anymore, sweetheart. Everything is going to be OK now."

"Ok, Sweetheart." Marcia says as she smiles.

"Now let's get some sleep I've got a lot of traveling to do tomorrow." I explained

*********************************************************

Friday morning New York City, I had an appointment with one of the top Plastic surgeons in the country. This particular group of plastic surgeons usually works mostly in Beverly Hills working on the breasts of movie stars and famous strippers.

When I get to his office I am shown right in.

"Doc, I have a wife that is very beautiful. She has three other blue eyed blonde sisters that are very beautiful as well. I was wondering if you can make me a special deal on giving all four women DD breasts?"

Then the Doctor ponders for a moment and asks if I have any pictures and bring out my cell phone to show him picture of all 4 women. The Doctor explains that he just got back from Denmark, where he has been training on a new technique that doesn't leave any scars. The doctor then says he would really like to meet with all four women as soon as possible. I set another appointment at the receptionist desk on my way out and leave for my big business appointment.

****************************************************

Meanwhile, all four of the sisters are putting their heads together at home. The sisters seriously regret the damage they have enabled Sanderson to do to Marcia's previously perfect pussy. They also are craving some serious sexual attention usually taken care of by their black lovers up in the big house.

So Friday night Monica calls Clayton Sanderson while the other 3 sisters listen.

"Hi, Clayton. How ya been doing Sweetie? This is Monica, do you miss me?"

"Oh yeah, Monica. It has been a long while since I have last seen you. What is going on?" inquires Sanderson with a smile.

"Well Honey, it is Friday night and me and the gals are kinda bored. We were thinking of coming up to see you tonight. Would you like that?"

"Well it is pretty quiet up here this weekend. The Doctor just left today and he probably won't be back until we are thru the Holidays and we start up again. So yeah, it would be great if you ladies would like to come up and party." Saunderson says.

"We were thinking about that big cock of yours, so we have been talking about coming to see you. We were thinking about a game where we tie you up and then we all rub our bare breasts on you and Marcia sucks you until you cum. Does that sound like fun Honey?"

"Why yes, yes it does! So come on up and we can play some fun games." says Sanderson enthusiastically.

"OK, we will be up in a little bit" Monica purrs.

The girls all get ready putting on their heavy whore makeup some of their sluttiest outfits and head on out. An hour later knocking on the front door. Clayton Sanderson answers with a big smile and a big hardon.

"Ladies, it is so good to see you!" Sanderson smiles..

.

"Hello Clayton Honey" Monica purrs as she struts past Sanderson on into the house kissing Clayton on the cheek and grabbing his cock as she walks by.

"Hello Monica, so good to see you! Please come on in!" Sanderson says.

"Hello Clayton, So nice to see you again" says Mona with a sexy purr, kissing Sanderson on the lips and grabbing his cock as she walks by also.

"The lovely Mona, always a pleasure. Please make yourself comfortable" Sanderson says.

"Hello Clayton, I have been looking forward to seeing again" says Mindy as she kisses Sanderson on the cheek and rubs his cock on her way in.

"Miss Mindy, Please come on in and get comfortable also."

"Hello My Wonderful Master, I have missed you so much, I need you in me so bad." purrs Marcia as she slowly rubs herself on Sanderson and whispers "I love you so much, please fuck me tonight, please fuck my pussy for me Master and stretch me out with your big cock again." Marcia then kisses Sanderson with the hottest most passionate french kiss he has ever had. Gently massaging his big erect cock.

As Sanderson closes and locks the front door all four women take off their coats and continue to undress. All four women get completely naked proud of their new tans.

"Ladies please get comfortable while I pour us some drinks. Then let us all go down to my bedroom chamber to really have some fun."

Sanderson confidently pours 4 large glasses of french wine for the ladies and serves each naked woman. "Ok, let us go on down, follow me." Sanderson says.

The women all giggle in anticipation as they follow Sanderson down the dark hallway.

"Come on Clayton Honey, get naked for us. We want some of that big cock of yours!" The women all agree, as Sanderson slowly undresses and folds his pants and carefully, then lays them on his desk.

"What shall we do first?" Mona asks.

"I don't know about you but I want that big cock all the way up inside me. I don't care how much it stretches me out again. I need that giant cock deep inside me." purrs Marcia.

"Come on Clayton lay down on the rack so we can all rub our bare tits all over you while Marcia works on your cock" purrs Mona.

"Come on Clayton, we want to play Honey" purrs Monica.

"Ok Ladies, just be gentle." he laughs as he lays down on the rack, a raised wooden platform between waist and chest high.

The woman start rubbing their breasts on Sanderson, pulling their nipples and making them stand out. Meanwhile Marcia, as planned, is French kissing Clayton with a hot powerful passion.

"We have to tie you down a little Sweetie, just so that you can't be in control for a bit. Then you can tie us down while you fuck us if you want." purrs Mindy, smiling so sweetly.

Between hot kisses, Marcia whispers to Sanderson the sexiest things she can think of in her attempt to completely distract him while he is being tightly secured.

Marcia climbs up and straddles Sanderson and slowly mounts his giant cock and continues whispering to him. Master I love you so much and I want to show you by giving you my body to use tonight anyway you want. I love how you fill my pussy up so much. Please fuck me tonight so good, stretch out my pussy again to fit your big dick tonight. Don't worry about what my husband wants. I love you more than him now."

"Oh Marcia, you are so pretty and so sweet." Sanderson says.

"My pussy is for you forever! I don't care about him anymore, I love you now and only want your big cock in my pussy." Marcia whispers in Sanderson's ear between her hot kisses. Realizing that she is actually cheating on her husband, and regrets that she is re-stretching her pussy back out as she continues whispering in his ear.

"Please fuck me deeply tonight, my Master. I love you so much. No one has ever thrilled me as much as you have in my whole life. I want to feel your cock stretching again tonight. I want to feel the most intense orgasms like you promised." purrs Marcia.

"I love you as well Marcia and I promise I will stretch your pussy tonight" Sanderson whispers back. "I will purposely go as deep as I can to stretch your pussy as much as I can. I will ruin your pussy for your husband to use forever. Just for you my Darling Marcia" as Sanderson continues further into his sexual fantasy land.

Mindy stands on the other side of Sanderson's head rubbing her C-cups on his face and shoulder, kissing and smiling down at him so lovingly.

Mona and Monica carefully pass the rope over Sanderson's legs, arms and torso very gently so he doesn't notice. Meanwhile, Marcia continues working her pussy up and down fucking on Sanderson's exceptionally large cock. Mindy keeps rubbing her breasts on his face to help keep him totally distracted. Before long Sanderson is very securely tied down.

Marcia whispers to Sanderson "I will love you forever Clayton, regardless of what happens tonight. You have given me the most powerful orgasms I've ever had in my entire life. Tonight I want to show you my total devotion and so you will remember me forever."

Sanderson replies "Marcia, I love you. Please stay with me here and be mine forever, Darling."

Marcia continues " My love for you Clayton is the most powerful that I have ever known. Tonight I want to give you my pussy completely to really stretch me out permanently." Marcia works Sanderson's big cock in her deeply and moans in satisfaction as a very powerful orgasm totally consumes her.

Marcia is amazed that Sanderson didn't climax with all the things she whispered to him to distract him while he was being totally secured. Marcia really does feel a weird sense of love and passion for Sanderson, from the intense pleasure they have shared before. But tonight she is much more in control and tonight she is on a mission.