Up in the Big House - Alt Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Marcia climaxed she dismounts making room for the next sister to fuck Sanderson's big cock. Sanderson has excellent staying power, though with all the extremely sexy things Marcia said he came close to losing control. But Sanderson refuses to climax yet wanting to fuck all 4 of the women.

Then Mindy mounts Sanderson next and takes his big cock all the way into her pussy like Marcia did. Pinching her nipples and rolling her hips Mindy quickly reaches her orgasm as well.

Mindy climbs down and Mona climbs up. Mona takes her turn taking Sandersons big cock all at one time like all the other gals. Mona really enjoys the biggest cock in town, she eagerly seeks and quickly achieves her own sweet orgasm as well.

Lastly Monica climbs on top of Sanderson. Monica's pussy is stretched out like her sisters. So Monica can let herself slide down his entire big cock taking it all in her pussy at one time also. Moaning sweetly all the way down in pleasure. Monica continues working her pussy over Sanderson's big cock quickly receiving her orgasm.

Each woman has taken her turn at one last fuck with Sanderson, as Marcia whispers to the last sweet nothings he will ever hear. "We have one last surprise for you Clayton. We have to go get it, so just stay right here till we return. Remember we love you."

*********************************************************

Sunday night Marcia's husband returns back from his trip to New York City. The women are all so glad to see him. The gals quickly put some food on the table and welcome him back home as usual, all in a great mood.

Nothing is said Sunday night about the big fire up in the big house a couple days ago, the previous Friday night. But had they been watching channel 3, the local TV stations' news cast at 5 and 10 pm, they would have learned what the Sheriff said in his news conference. The Sheriff explained that it appears that fire started so late that no one saw it to report it. The fire dept was never called so they never raced up there to put the fire out. The big house was completely destroyed. The Sheriff also reported the Sheriff dept won't be surprised if Sanderson's remains are found buried in the rubble, explaining on the TV news that they will search the rubble as soon as it cools down enough. He pointed out that it is just too dangerous at the moment.

Meanwhile Marcia's husband explains that we are all going up to New York City in a few weeks. They will have a shopping trip, see some shows and meet some doctors. A business deal with a man named Bernard Marcus and his partner Arthur Blank with a company called something Depot was concluded on this trip and big big money has been made for us. In fact we are retiring in style. Other good news is that a plastic surgeon wants to talk to all four sisters. It seems that some, if not all of the gals, can all have DD's at the same time.

**********************

3 months later...

Oh, one last thing. Marcia's first child was named Jamal, after the black man that was her favorite, biggest and most frequent customer. Marcia says that he looks just like his Daddy and she can't wait to see his Daddy again.

Marcia's husband calls another family meeting after work.

"Ladies, I have asked you for this important family meeting. Today, my buddie Ralph Turner, the local bank President, stopped by the store to offer me a special deal. He informed me that since Sanderson died without any known relatives or a will, so his mortgage payments to the bank have stopped. Normally the bank would just repossess the property and sell it again."

"But since Ralph and I are good buddies he offered me the chance to just take over the payments for about a year and the property would be all mine! So I was thinking, We already have lots of black men that are going to be coming back down from Philly in a couple months for pussy. So if you four ladies want I could build a more modern building. More in a Las Vegas style of topless dancing or strip club combined with a whore house. But I could only do this if all four of you women want to work there again. You girls, of course, would be the main attractions. If business continues we might hire more local women. But your participation would be critical. What do you think?"

The women all whispered together and all came to agreement.

"Yes! We love that idea. We could have all the black cock we want and make more money that we did before! We can't wait to show off our DD breasts on stage, now that we've all got them. Woo Hoo, this sounds Fantastic! We could even pull gang bangs when we get in the mood!"

And they all lived Happily Ever After. The End.