All Comments on 'Up in the Mountains'

by Northstar4695

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great star -- more please!

Five stars. And unusually for a first effort, very few grammatical errors.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

This is a great story and I hope to see more!!! Thank You for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Attempt.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this was a first post. You obviously are very talented.

Please continue what I believe will become an excellent series.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 3 years ago

Great story! I voted 5 for you. agree with other commenters that for a first time post is is very easy to read and free of grammatical errors. One I spotted was you used past instead of passed. Look forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

A great start, looking forward to the next chapter

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 3 years ago
Well Done

Good work, nice detail and an adventure that should have legs to progress. I think your couple has just begun their journey and we’d love to join them on the way!

cliqueggecliqueggeover 3 years ago
I agree - a great first submission

Please continue writing - I enjoyed it

69GodIsDead42069GodIsDead420over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and for your first one it’s incredible. I hope you keep writing because if this is the quality I can expect then I know I won’t be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would not of thought it was your first

The only thing to say is looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

I don't think it's really a Romance, but it sure could be with a follow up chapter or two.

Davester37Davester37over 3 years ago
Nice story!

I really enjoy the detail that you put into the story and especially the setting. I had fun reading the story. Well done!

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVE AMONG THE RUINS--AND ROCKS

Wonderful storytelling. Reminded me of when I backpacked Europe in my younger days. I too was wagging way too much. And the location reminded me of the latter days in the novel A FAREWELL TO ARMS.

Mike9947Mike9947almost 3 years ago

Great start! It is a good story and well written - bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sweet and sexy. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthstar4695@Northstar4695
The North Star is a guide to explorers, sailors, soldiers, wanderers, travelers, and all lovers of the outdoors. If it guided you to my stories, I suppose you might be one of these.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories