Up in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered a little as her she lightly touched my cock through my pants. I figured that was a green light to keep going. Just as I was about to explore further, I heard a most unwelcome noise from outside. There was a sound of furniture scraping on the patio and the quiet voices there grew louder as some of the others came inside for the night. I felt her freeze and tense up. We both simultaneously let out a heavy sigh of frustration. She planted one last kiss on my lips as she stood up from the couch.

"Um, I guess I'll see you in the tomorrow?" she said. "Don't forget about our hike." I mumbled my agreement, trying not to let my distress show as she slipped off to her room before the back door opened. I could immediately understand why she wouldn't want everyone to know what was going on. She wasn't as close as I was to most of the people in the group and there would inevitably be embarrassing talk if everyone knew we were hooking up on the couch. I tossed most of the night with the memory of her on my mind. I was tempted to grip my cock in my own hand and relieve the tension I now felt by myself, but I resisted the urge.

I woke early the next morning to get ready for the hike, dressing in hiking pants, a shirt, and boots with a fleece jacket. I readied a small day pack with some water and other necessities for the long hike. Going to the kitchen, I threw in some local meat, cheese and bread for a picnic lunch on the trail. I also decided to bring a bottle of wine, but I was hesitant about that one because of the excess weight to drag up a mountain. Finally, I grabbed a thin blanket from the couch. Our party had one rental car available for sight-seeing and I decided Lindsey and I would use it to get up to the trailhead. It was too far to walk and communicating with a taxi driver in the local language seemed daunting, especially at this early hour. I threw the bag in the car and waited for Lindsey.

I was nervous again waiting for her. Things ended abruptly the night before when we were interrupted and I feared there would be some awkwardness. Even though I had felt like we were on the same page about the growing connection between us, it's hard to be sure about how exactly another person is feeling. When she came outside, she greeted me with the smile and twinkling eyes that I found so inviting and part of my apprehension was alleviated. She had on a cute and sporty outfit with bright colored athletic shorts and a tank top under a light jacket against the chill morning. On her feet were a sensible pair of hiking shoes.

"Good morning!" she said buoyantly. If her smile and usually cheery demeanor didn't restore my confidence, then the kiss she planted on my cheek surely did. "How are you feeling this morning?" I decided to continue the mutual teasing we had been sharing the day before as we got into the car and I started to pull out into the road.

"Great," I said with more energy than I felt. "Looking forward to getting out on the trail." I decided not to mention the sleepless night. "I just hope you can keep up today." She rolled her blue eyes and punched me lightly in the arm. "Hey! I'm driving here, maniac," I said.

"You just better watch I don't ditch you out there. If you can't keep up yourself, I just might."

"Uh, I'm the one who packed a map."

"Fair point. Maybe you're safe." We both laughed and continued to banter as I drove up a still-dark winding road into the foothills around the village. The sharper peaks of the Alps loomed up behind the hills that came down to the edge of the lake. Our goal was a bare peak in the foreground that blotted out the near-dawn sky. Around the side of the mountain, we could see that higher snow-capped giants dominated the distant horizon, but this was the tallest point in the ridge surrounding the lake. For a moment were silent as we contemplated our challenge ahead.

"It's a long way up," I said. "But from what I have read It's not technically challenging. It's a walk-up peak. There's just one short section where there is a via ferrata and a short scramble to the very top."

"I figured," she said glancing into the back seat where the bag was sitting. "I noticed you didn't bring any climbing gear."

"Not necessary. Just some caution near the edges, for sure."

Following signs for the local climbing Refugio, I turned off the winding road onto a gravel path. I had to put the car into a low gear to make the winding climb higher up the side of the mountain. Finally, the road leveled out and dead-ended at a small gravel lot. Just visible through the pines and wisp of fog that clung to the low places was the rustic looking Refugio with bright red painted shutters. Despite the lingering morning chill, we both stuffed our jackets into the pack. The walk would warm us up soon enough.

The track led away from the far end of the lot. It wound past the still-quiet lodge and then turned sharply through the trees up the side of the mountain. We set off at a fair clip in the growing early light. Neither of us spoke for some time as we tramped eagerly through the quiet woods. Except for our own breathing and footsteps, the mountain itself felt like it was still asleep. I love to be the first one out on a trail in the morning and I appreciated that Lindsey seemed to be enjoying the quiet beauty of the moment as well.

As the rays of the early summer sun started lancing through the branches and warming us, we settled into a rhythm in our walk as we steadily went higher and started to chat. From that lower elevation, the views were not yet impressive, particularly from within the obscuring woods. We fell into a casual conversation about some of the trees and plants. I was again impressed by her knowledge of the alpine ecology. Not for the first time, I recognized that her passion for nature was very compatible with my own love of outdoor sports and exploration. The miles and vertical feet rolled by at we talked and laughed, delighting in each other's company. We also both shared a predilection to tease, and we joked a lot, laughing at ourselves and at each other.

As we went along, we were building on a spontaneous physical intimacy that had started the day before. As she pointed out some point of interest, I would stand close and rest my hand on her waist or her shoulder. I noticed that she was doing the same thing and I thrilled at the feeling of each moment of nearness that felt so natural. For me, the sexual tension and desire of the night before had never really faded. I perceived that with each flirtation it was building for her too. At least I hoped so.

Eventually, the trail popped out of the woods and crossed into a large open meadow. The way continued on ever upward with the grasses and wild flowers sloping down and away on both sides. Clear of the trees, we were starting to enjoy fantastic views down to the sparkling water of the lake on one side and up to the higher tangle of mountains on the other. Further up, Lindsey pointed out some ibex scampering up where the grass tapered off into rock. I told her that ibex was the most pretentious way of saying "ugly goat" I had ever heard. I was rewarded with another punch in the arm. I retaliated with a mischievous tap on her butt. She yelped in genuine surprise, but then giggled and feigned shock while pretending to slip away from me. I caught her and held her around the waist and we laughed as we walked on a few more paces. I was genuinely having the best day I could remember in my entire life.

On the other side of the meadow, the going started to get much tougher. The trail was rockier and steeper. In some places, the ridge narrowed and dropped off sharply at the side of the trail. We spent less time chatting now as we focused our effort on continuing upward one step at a time. I was loving the physical challenge of the trail and Lindsey was holding her own. Her impressive fitness showed through as she matched my determined pace every inch of the way. Her face was flush with the effort, but her ever-sparkling eyes betrayed her enthusiasm for the adventure. Every now and then, we would stop to catch our breath and marvel at the scenery around us that was becoming ever more incredible. It wasn't necessary to waste our short breath to discuss the obvious, and we wordlessly shared moments of wonder at the awesome majesty of the Alps around us. It was almost unbelievable.

After continuing for some time, we came to a last level stretch before the final scramble up to the peak. We were well above the tree line here and the breeze was steady and fresh. There was little shade from the sun, but the view was also unobstructed. Before we made our attempt at the summit, we decided to take a break on this last level spot, gather our strength, and enjoy our picnic lunch with a fantastic view. I noted a huge boulder sunk into a grassy patch a few yards off the path and I wandered over to see if there might be some shade. There I found the ideal spot to take a rest where we had some sun shelter, a break from wind, and some privacy away from the trail.

I spread the blanket on the grass and laid out the bread and local charcuterie I had packed. Lindsey pretended to cheer and clap when I revealed the surprise bottle of wine. We munched contentedly and passed the wine back and forth drinking straight from the bottle. Between mouthfuls, we commented on some of the higher snow-covered peaks on the horizon. Lindsey commented that the far mountains seemed virtually impenetrable, and I told her the story about Hannibal crossing the alps with an army to attack the Romans. She vaguely recalled the story from school, but remarked that it was unreal to imagine such a thing after seeing the Alps for herself.

We finished eating, but continued to share the wine. When the bottle was half gone, I suggested we might want to save the rest if we wanted to keep our wits for the climb to come. Not wanting to break up the nice moment and feeling warm from the food and wine, we laid back on the blanket and Lindsey snuggled up to lay her head on my shoulder for a pillow. Her golden hair was close to my face. Despite both of us being a little sweaty from the ascent, the delicious smell of her wafted to my nose. I lowered my head to breath in deeply the fresh smell of her hair. She turned onto her side to face me with her head propped up on her arm. I brought an arm across to stroke her side from her waist to her hip.

She leaned into closer to my ear with her eyes twinkling at me and smile on her lips. I thought she was about to say something sweet or sexy, but instead she whispered softly into my ear that I was a creep for smelling hair. We both started laughing again as she used her free hand to punch me in the shoulder yet again. I pulled her closer and we shared a kiss. Apparently, she thought the whole thing was hilarious, because she broke the kiss to laugh again and she laid she back on the blanket with a smile.

I leaned over her to kiss her on the lips again and brought my free hand up to stroke her breasts through her athletic tank top. She moaned her appreciation and brought her hands up to hold the side of my face. As our tongues entwined and explored each other, my hand migrated from her chest, down her stomach to her groin. Her hips rose a bit at my touch and she cocked one leg to the side to open herself up to my fingers that stroked her through her shorts. She bit her lip and moaned louder as I stroked a bit harder.

I scooted down the blanket until my head was level with her shorts. Sliding my fingers around to her sides, I caught her waistband and started to pull down her shorts and panties. She lifted her hips to help me pull them down. They snagged around her boots at her ankles, but I had enough space to slide myself down between her legs. As I brought my face down to her waiting sex, her breath came in gasps of anticipation until my tongue began to probe her wetness and she moaned. She put her hands on my head with her fingers entwined in my hair while she rocked to rhythm of my tongue on her clit. The smell of her was strong, but not unpleasant despite our exertions up the mountain. With each exploring lick I heard her breath catch and she rocked her hips to my rhythm.

I shifted my tongue a fraction to a different spot. With the tiny adjustment, she moaned loudly in pleasure. Feeling her reaction, I focused determinedly on that spot in quicker strokes and her whole body flexed in a shuddering orgasm as she gasped. When it past, she laid back with a sigh and stretched her whole body like a cat sunning itself. I laid down next to her again and she turned her head to smile at me.

"We haven't even finished the trail yet and you are taking your rewards already," she said. "What if I don't like the supposedly amazing view at the top? You would really owe me big then." She smiled with another twinkle in her sapphire eyes.

"Of for sure, but I think that was really your treat. Aren't you the one who is ahead?"

"Mhmm, but I think you enjoyed it too." Her fingers found the crotch of my pants and probed the outline of my erection through the fabric. With feigned innocence she said, "I think we get better get moving if we want to finish by nightfall. We just don't have the time."

"It's not even noon, and I think you might have already finished," I suggested with a hint of cockiness.

"Maybe," she said, "but are you sure?"

"Well, then you are this year's best actress." She laughed and stood up. Facing away from me, she shook her hips a little as she pulled her shorts back up.

"You're right," she said turning back to me with a smile. "It wasn't acting and it...was...terrific. And I really think you're going like your reward when it comes." With this last tease, she softly squeezed me again through my pants, turned away, and started walking to the trail. Almost incredulous, I watched her nice butt in those cute shorts disappear around the side of the rock. I stuffed the blanket back into my bag and hurried after her. Part of me couldn't believe she was being such a tease, but I was also conscious of how hot the building anticipation was. I had to admit that it was part of the fun. Following behind her the rest of the way, I hungrily eyed her body and ached to release my pent-up desire. Tripping over a rock, I had to remind myself to focus on the trail that was getting more difficult.

It wasn't more than a half mile as the crow flies from our lunch spot to the top, but the going was very tough and the way very steep. At one point there was a via ferratta, a railing and metal footholds driven into the rock to help us pass a sheer drop. The last 100 yards we climbed hand over hand to summit. Breathing hard and exhilarated from the slightly treacherous end of the climb, we earnestly threw our hands up in the air and cheered our victory. At the windswept peak, there was an enormous steel cross. We snapped some pictures and a selfie together and then we leaned against a sheltering rock and stood soaking in the view. It was truly fantastic. The blue lake was far below among the green trees and the forbidding rock of the Alps stretched as far as we could see. Standing behind her, I wrapped her in my arms so she could rest against me instead of the rock. At this point, it didn't take much to turn me on. I was sure she could feel my cock growing hard again with the feel of her body against me. I set down and opened my bag and pulled out the wine bottle. We each had another swig as we took in the scene.

After a time, she turned around to face me. She brought her arms to my shoulders and our eyes met as I held her to me. I enjoyed the feeling of my erection pressing against her. We kissed again briefly and one of her hands left my shoulder and found its way to my crotch. I was near bursting with yearning for release. Lindsey whispered softly in my ear. "You were right. The view from here really is unreal." As she spoke, her hands were unbuttoning my pants and without another word, she lowered herself to her knees.

She dragged down pants and boxers on the way and my erection sprung free. Somehow, I hadn't noticed that she had already padded the ground with the picnic blanket. Now she was smiling up at me with her shining blue eyes and golden hair and my dick just inches from her soft lips. That view was unreal too. Her hands slid back up my legs to my ass and she pulled me in slightly as she bent forward to receive me. As if in slow motion, I watched her wet lips part to accept the head of my cock into her sweet warm mouth. I moaned with pleasure. Her eyes were locked with mine as she grabbed my ass a little tighter and took me slowly deeper. As she started to bob her head up and down my shaft with her lips gripping my shaft, her tongue swirled and explored my head. I was already breathing heavy and I thrust my hip slightly at the pace she set. I let her take the lead. She still kept my gaze with those dazzling eyes.

I was so ready to come. But it was too soon. I wanted the moment to last longer. I wanted it to last forever. She closed her eyes and brought one hand to stroke my shaft in rhythm with her mouth. Her lips and tongue were now focusing on my head and a growing tingling in my balls told me that I wouldn't last much longer. For a moment, I stopped looking down at her and looked out over the wide view from that mountain top. It was a crazy moment as I took in the natural untamed beauty of the crags and felt the mountain air swirling against my bare ass and legs while she worked my cock with her soft hands and hot mouth. I was getting closer. The pleasure was building. My breathing was heavy. I knew I needed to tell her I was about to burst.

I put a hand gently on her shoulder, but she ignored it.

"Oh Lindsey, that feels so good. I'm going to come." But she just moaned encouragement and stroked me faster with her hand and mouth. She brought her other hand to my shaft and added a gentle twisting motion. She opened her eyes to look up at me again. Although her mouth was occupied with my cock, I could see the smile in her eyes. Her pumping was building me to a throbbing ejaculation. I threw my head back slightly and thrust my hips to rhythm of the pulsing waves of pleasure in my cock. The orgasm burst forth as a blast of semen in the back of her mouth. She met the pace of my thrusts and I grunted with each powerful spurt that she coaxed out of me with her stroking. As the waves of my pleasure subsided and I caught my breath, she slowed down but continued to gently work my cock with her hands and mouth. The swirl of her tongue over my now sensitive head was almost delightfully unbearable and for a moment my breath caught in my throat again.

She stood up with a satisfied smile and we embraced again on that mountain top. Then, true to form, she whispered softly into my ear.

"See? Now wasn't that worth the wait?" I chuckled with her.

"Yeah, it certainly was." She was still smiling, but she became more earnest.

"The last few days have been awesome. I really like spending time with you. I feel like we have a great connection"

"Me too. You're fun to be with. I don't remember feeling so at ease with anyone before."

"I'm glad I decided to join this trip. And I was worried about finding anyone interesting to hang out with."

"Well, you found a boring history nerd, so that's something."

"Yeah, but he listens to me droning on about ibex and pine trees." We laughed again. I fastened my pants and we got ready to start back down. After another last long look out over the view, we began the long descent. "You know," she said as we picked our way down through the rocks, "I think the rest of this trip it's going to be hard to beat the view on the mountain top." I was thinking about the view of her kneeling with her mouth on my cock, but I knew she was referring to the scenery.