Up T'Smoke Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

"Your wish is my command, Lady Margaret,' as I bowed to her. "So lets get out the toys! Do you have a particular scenario?"

"Just use what you can but make it tight and a nice long time. Keep it on me all night, please sir," she was getting into the part.

In the bedroom I undressed her and she undressed me. We kissed ferociously, devouring each other until I was so hard I had to stop.

I used the red foam ballgag, the armbinder and the inner tube breast restrictors. After I had sucked her nipples to erect I put the metal petals over them and I used both an ankle and a knee bar. Each of these took time so it was 45 minutes later that I rolled Em on her side and placed a thin pillow under her backside, raising her fanny up about three inches.

I lay alongside her and kissed her all over. Then I licked her neck her throat, her breasts, her middle and her lower lips. Yes, she was moist already.

I took out eight bungee cords and tied Em down rigidly to the bed frame. Then I took a new electronic vibrator, smeared it with grease and slowly inserted it into Em's vagina. It was not switched on and she couldn't see it. I walked out to the kitchen for a beer, came back to the bedroom and sat against the wall, then I switched on the controller to level two.

I kept it at low for at least three or four minutes: there was little or no effect other than I could see Em's thigh muscles tense and relax.

I raised the level to five and waited another three minutes. She was definitely aware of the intruder and her back side was being raised and lowered rhythmically.

I raised the rate to eight for thirty seconds, then back to three. Em was now twisting and her face was turning pink. I walked up to her and saw she was perspiring: her eyes were wide, her knees and hips working in an attempt to dislodge the silver tube inside her. I turned the unit off. I got a warm flannel from the sink and wiped her down with a fluffy towel. She lay back and closed her eyes.

I waited for a minute then turned the unit on again, gradually increasing the rate to eight again. I left it there until Em was bucking like a bronco, her whole body involved in muscular tension. Then I rapidly switched off, took the vibrator out, and removed the ballgag. I lay beside her on the bed with her in my arms, gently stroking her hair and her face. I kissed her softly.

"Wow, Peter, that was intense!" she whispered. "Where did you get that THING; when did you get it?"

"I got it from the sex shop in Palo Alto, when you told me you were coming. I didn't know how it would work or if you would like it. It was just something new, something to surprise you with. What did you think?" I asked.

"I don't know" Em replied. "I came three or four times, but it was so different, coming sort of mechanically, without you touching me, without the personal bit. I suppose I enjoyed it but I wouldn't want to do it very often."

"OK Em, message receved. Let's shower and get ready for some of Peter's old boring vanilla activity. I'll just use some handcuffs. How will that be?"

I removed the restraints. She smiled and leaned against me as we walked into the shower.

"Actually it was a bit scary Petey" she admitted as we washed each other: a ritual from the past 4 days.

We got ready for bed. I put some plastic handcuffs on Em then wrapped some Saran wrap around her upper body, leaving her breasts exposed.

"I like this" she said as we relaxed into good old vanilla, then sleep.

We woke the next morning clinging to each other, her breasts still under tension from the Saran wrap. I took the nipple petals off and waited for the circulation to return, then I sucked and gently bit on them. I suppose I am a tit-man deep down.

I wen to the bathroom: pee and teeth.

"So what do you fancy this morning Em?" I asked.

"You know Petey, you haven't done me doggy for ages," she replied, idly playing with my cock. It began to leak and she leaned forward to lick off the dribble of pre-cum. That was sufficient for me to roll her over and remove the rest of her restraints so she could visit the bathroom too.

I arranged Em on her knees at the edge of the bed and let my half-mast cock slide between her legs. I began slowly moving to and fro along her slit up to her clit while reaching under her to rub her nipples with the palms of my hands. She was purring. With her weight on one arm she reached back with her other hand and grabbed me, inserting me into her vagina while her upper body was against the mattress.

"That's it Petey, just keep that up. It's a different feeling at that angle. Different but good," she mumbled while I kept the motion light and regular. "Sorry but I'm going to have to kidnap you and take you back to my lair in Bristol. I can't do without this!"

After a relaxed brunch we tried a number of variations, with and without 'encumberances' for much of the day until it was time for the airport. I drove the Acura because I wanted to wait with Em until her flight left and the airport car park might not be good for the Morgan.

"Well I can't believe Fiona gave up all this in favour of anybody," Em stated as we drove. "But I had better be quiet with Elizabeth and Fiona both there tonight; I wonder if Hugh will be there too? Sophie will give me a dig at 'disappearing' for a few days, too, but I've had a wonderful time Petey. I hope I've made you a bit happier too."

"Indeed you have, my darling." I smiled as we walked to terminal 3 at SFO. "You made me forget whats-her-name completely."

With that she gave me a last kiss and we put her suitcase on the conveyor. Lady Margaret found her passport then she showed her boarding pass and went through the departure gate.


cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers
12