Up T'Smoke Ch. 04

Story Info
The wedding.
10.9k words
4.77
3.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

The wedding

It was light outside in the morning when a leg slid across my thighs and an arm reached across my chest.

"What a cracker of a guy you are Petey" said this broad scottish voice from somewhere near my armpit. "What a stroke of luck you tied cousin Sophie up in the stable! I'm goin'a miss you a lot when we settle."

That inevitability again. In the meantime I suppose we make hay. She sat on my chest, pulling at my 5 or 6 chest hairs.

"Get off me you red-headed heathen" I had to reach and grab her hands before I could get up to rinse my face and relax the 'morning wood'. She followed me to the bathroom.

"Can I hold it while you pee, Petey" she asked. "I've always wanted to do this" she said, as she reached around me putting her hands over mine and directing the flow.

"And then you just shake it, no wiping," she asked. "Wow you men get it easy" she laughed and scampered back to the bed.

"And now I want you to do me with the toys: you promised!"

She jumped off the bed and reached under the bed for the bag, emptying it on the bedcover. I looked at the pieces.

"Can we try something different? Petey, please."

"That will be Sir if we are going to do this" I said with a straight face.

"Do you have a scenario?"

"No sir" she whispered, eyes looking at the floor.

"Red or black ballgag?" I held them both up.

"Black sir, please" she replied.

"Put on the wrist and ankle Velcro straps."

When the straps were secure I told her to lie on the bed face down. I picked up a 4-way webbing harness and 4 short bungee cords. I secured her arms behind her to the harness, then bend her legs back to attach them in a frogtie. She was now immobile. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and took off my pyjamas. My cock was already half firm. I rubbed the tip then stroked myself. Then I stood in front of Fiona with my cock against her lips.

"The choice is yours, either we go on, or we stop. For ever!"

Her tongue reached out and she licked me, tentatively at first, then she opened her mouth and took me in completely, swirling her tongue around while I moved forward and back. I was not experienced at this either so I didn't try to force myself to the back of her throat, just enough to get hard and wet, and a little precum.

"Mmm you taste good sir," Fiona murmured.

I picked up the three buttplugs and placed them in front of her.

"Do you know what these are" I asked. She shook her head from side to side. I took the smallest and coated it with Vaseline, then I rubbed it against her anal rose.

"Oh no, Peter, not that!" she looked up at me, her eyes wide.

"Not that, SIR. Again, it seems to me you have a choice: go - or stop. You decide."

"Please don't hurt me sir," she whispered.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then that should be enough" I replied, remembering Em and the earlier fear back at the stable. As before, I had no intention of using her third hole but the fear held an edge.

I moved to the other side of the bed and pulled Fiona backwards towards me on her belly then I inserted the black ballgag and felt her breasts. I tweaked her nipples, twisting them half a turn. She moaned into her gag.

The buttplug had a green glass end which looked quite pretty. I coated the plug with Vaseline and slowly rotated it in her rosebud. After gentle in-and-out twists I gave it one more push and in, it disappeared, only the green stone showing.

Below it was her pussy which looked quite damp so I inserted a finger, then two fingers: yes, she was very wet. I pistoned my fingers in and out making a sloshing sound then I replaced my fingers with the tip of my cock. My member was rampant, hard as a steel bar.

I retreated and took a foil packet.

While I took my time rolling the condom on my cock Fiona tried to squeak "please sir," thinking I was stopping the activity.

I lined myself up behind her entrance and inserted the first inch, then the second, retracted, then entered again more deeply. I could feel the buttplug above me.

I pulled her body back towards me by her waist and started a slow methodical rhythm. After a short while Fiona began to push back, though she could not get leverage. I continued pumping more vigorously, deepening the entry until I was fully engaged on each stroke.

She moaned and I reached around her to pinch her nipples. That was enough. Her muscles contracted, she mewled and her body became rigid. I slipped the bungee cords off her legs so they could straighten then I slipped the ballgag off.

Although I had not come I removed the condom.

"How are you doing Fee?" I asked. She rolled over awkwardly on to her back, arms still joined. She grinned and poked her tongue out at me.

"You have a good touch, sir: I enjoyed that and it didn't hurt a bit."

I bent over her breasts and took a nipple between my lips sawing my tongue against it until it hardened then I took an elastic band from the heap and wrapped it around a nipple. I had done this before with Em.

"Ouch!" she said.

I did the same to the other nipple.

Then I took a shoelace and made a half-hitch at each end and tied the nipples together. I made another half-hitch in the middle of the lace so I could tighten it, which I did.

I had bought a pair of women's support hose stockings to try something new. I took one and stretched it slipping my hand down to the foot. I lifted Fiona's feet together and put the single stocking over both her feet, then I rolled the stocking up over her knees: a single leg glove!

Then I rolled her on to her belly again, removed the bungee cords, and pulled the other stocking over her two arms. I tied her elbows with a Velcro strap but left her legs: she was unable to do anything.

"It's time for me!" I said, quietly.

I pulled on another Featherlite right down to my ballsack and got on my knees. I kissed her gently as I felt for her pussy which, as I expected, was still wet. She responded with a smile and sparkling eyes: what a girl!

I entered her with difficulty at an awkward angle, but once in, my cock rubbed her clit constantly with each stroke. She was close to coming within a minute and I reached under her thighs to raise her for better penetration. That was good and I was rapidly approaching my own climax.

I could feel activity in my balls then I erupted, ramming her cervix and coming like I had not come for ages. At the same time I could feel muscles in her vagina tighten too: excellent!

I lay back and relaxed.

"That was soooo good Petey, sir. I really enjoy being so tied up, unable to resist, vulnerable. Yet so safe; thank you again. I can't get enough of this!" Fiona looked up at me, her eyes half closed, with a grin on her face.

We lay on the bed, catching our breath. I took off the adornments and Fiona got up on one elbow, leaned over and kissed me, so gently. She rolled the condom off and cleaned me up. Then we got dressed.

All this in the morning: it was past lunchtime.

Given the changing circumstances I decided to say nothing about the new apartment or the Stanford offer. Fiona had enough on her mind and I needed more time to get my thoughts settled.

This was our last weekend before the Christmas break and things would be more settled in the New Year. I wanted some feedback from my folks too.

The realty lady showed me the new apartment on the Tuesday and gave me the keys. It seemed I had the apartment for 6-months. I settled with my old landlord to vacate officially at the end of December. He only charged me one month for breaking the contract because he already had a new occupant for the New Year. I moved out on the Thursday and took the train to Dorset the next day, leaving a mess in the new place.

Mum and Dad were well and they looked great. Mum was enjoying being back in the classroom and Dad's job with the Air Ministry was well within his expertise. It was also much less stressful than running a rural garage. Plus he enrolled in the Civil Service pension scheme where he could get a 50% pension if he worked to age 65. They seemed well settled and I was relieved.

The rental house they were living in was small with one main bedroom and two smaller ones: one for me with all my old clutter and the other for Sandra and Bob who were coming for 4 days over Christmas. They planned to marry next summer. Mum said she and Dad would be looking soon for a house of their own.

Before Sandra and Bob arrived I took Mum and Dad out for dinner to a nearby pub. We had a steak meal with a bottle of red wine and Dad even had some desert. I began to tell them more about my life and future plans. I explained a bit about the patents, the free apartment, and the job offer in the United States. Mum hung on my every breath and seemed so excited, though from her questions she did not really understand the process. Dad was obviously impressed by my progress and said how proud they both were of what I had achieved. I felt good. Mum asked how long I would be in the United States and I said I had no idea, but certainly several years. They were thoughtful but said nothing.

The ten days passed very quickly, particularly when Sandra and Bob were with us. It was good to hear of all their plans and I had to admit that I was a little envious of their plans to start a family soon after marriage. I also had other concerns.

I told Mum and Dad that there was a spare bedroom, actually two, in the new London apartment, so they could come and visit when they felt like it. They thanked me but made no commitment.

New Year was quiet, not like at Bristol. We stayed up till midnight, sang Auld Lang Syne, gave hugs and kisses, then off to bed by 12.30.

Before I knew it I was back on the train to Paddington, arriving in at 4.10. With a taxi I was at Cranley Place, Kensington by 5 and scouting for food by 5.30. This place was between the Fulham Road and the Old Brompton Road near lots of small restaurants and take-outs. I had a burger at 'Gourmet Burger' and was back unpacking by 7.

I dropped a line to Fiona to tell her I was back, but I knew she was staying up north a while longer. Apparently New Year is bigger in Scotland! This was a time to concentrate and get some serious work done. I phoned Mum to say I was back safely and thanking her for the time with them.

I was back in the lab later the next day and worked late. Then I put in 4 or 5 stints of 12h days, getting projects started that I had been thinking about for a while. I sent an email to Alastair and Jane wishing them Happy Hogmanay and enclosing some new data for Alastair to chew on.

The new place was great. Not quite as large as Fiona's though it did have 3 bedrooms. It was an upper floor walk-up and in the opposite direction from work to her place. The décor was spartan, done in 1970's Scandinavian with lots of teak. There were wood floors with scatter rugs and a few pictures. It was going to suit me just fine. Not only that but I would have another 1500 pounds each month, at least for 6 months. I could hardly believe my luck!

I was catching up with my reading in Nature, Science, JBC and BJ, the regular journals when I read an opinion piece about antimetabolites which got me to thinking. I wandered around the web using University library sites and sketched out a few ideas. The first two ideas came to nothing: one was impossible with current techniques, the other had already been done - or something close to it.

The interesting criteria for a patent are novelty, that it is not obvious, and must be able to be performed by someone 'practiced in the art'. I love that phrase! I kept reading and thinking in my little carrel at the end of my lab bench.

I met up with Alastair for squash and a chat, and he invited me for dinner that next weekend. Apparently the second patent, which had been approved before Christmas, had been licensed to several companies and I could expect yet another monthly increase in income.

"Remember the tax man" said Alastair.

It was the middle of January before I heard from Fiona. I hadn't forgotten her but I had been keeping busy, much like my time in Bristol but without the distraction of The Manor.

"Can we meet up at the weekend?" she asked.

Is the Pope catholic I felt like replying but I just agreed and asked about time and place. Peter the cool; besides which I wasn't playing rugby.

We met up at her place and she looked delicious when I arrived. I had left the lab early and had gone to my place to wash and change before walking to hers. We left right away for food and I think she had on a new outfit which I complimented her on. I wasn't sure, but it was a good bet and it lit up her smile. We settled on Italian. The waiter recognised us from before and we had a pleasant meal. Strangely the cost seemed less important.

On the walk back to her apartment Fiona talked at some length.

"As you may imagine Petey, Mummy is coming down to stay for two weeks before Elspeth's wedding, Aunt Maggie will be here for 10 days and Sophie will come a few days before. Daddy will leave it to the last minute. While they all know a bit about you and me, more or less, it won't be a good idea for you to stay over. You do understand?"

"Of course Fee, I never expected anything different. Particularly since I know your Aunt Maggie and Sophie, to different degrees," I smiled. Life would be interesting at Markham Square in the near future. We arrived at her place and as we entered I was always surprised at its opulence.

"But now," Fiona asked "can we get down to business and get it on? I want you to tie me up and do unspeakable things to me, please sir?"

Taking my hand she led me to her bedroom and went into her dressing closet, to emerge wearing a scarlet half bra and panties. Clad only in my underpants I had slipped off my jerkin and sweater, dropped my corduroys and pulled off my shirt. I was immediately at attention.

My god, she looked divine. So irresistibly sexy, just waiting for me to do something. Our bodies met skin-to-skin and we kissed: so long since before Christmas. Fiona reached down to touch my growing cock while I suckled on her breasts, catching a nipple to tease with my tongue. She pulled away and fell back on the bed.

I removed her bra, then emptied the toy bag on the bedspread.

What to do? I had some ideas ... first I tied wrist to opposing elbow behind her, using shoe laces. Then I took two half inch wide circles of a motorbike inner tube and, one at a time, stretched them over her breasts. They weren't too tight but they stretched the tits and made the nipples a bit proud.

Next I waved the two ballgags: she opted for the red foam which I put on her. Already the lipstick was fading. I pulled her black panties off and pulled her legs on to the middle of the bed. Unfortunately I didn't have a spreader bar so I had to use Velcro straps and bungee cords to anchor her ankles to the bottom of the bed.

Fiona looked almost bored: been here, done this. Hmmmm ...

I did have the nipple clamps, and the nipple flowers but ... no, I don't think so.

There was a peacock feather somewhere! I lay down beside her and kissed her lightly on her cheek, then I kissed her straining nipples, and picked up the feather.

I touched her neck first, starting high up and dragging the tip down each side of her neck to between her breasts. She shivered.

Then I went around her breasts just above the rubber rings, first one then the other and then around in a figure eight.

I continued this for several minutes. Fiona began to squirm.

The feather continued its travels down to her navel and poked around there for a while. Still on one elbow I leaned over and kissed her cheek again: she turned towards me so I kissed her ballgag.

Back up to her breasts where her nipples were like pencil-tip erasers. I avoided the nipples but swept around the areoles, slowly, several times. She shivered.

"Aww, hunph, hunph, swrtzl" Fiona swore at me, I think.

The feather again, below the navel and towards the honey-pot. Just before where the red fuzz began I shifted to inside the knees. She tried to move her knees together but the bungee cords were too strong. Her muscles relaxed and she lay back, eyes closed, accepting defeat?

I gradually teased north for several minutes until I reached the outer lips, then round and round I went. We must have been at the feather works for at least 15 minutes.

Finally I dragged the feather along her slit. She moved her pelvis up to get more contact. I withdrew the feather. If looks could kill! Slowly I let my finger touch her slit - she was very wet.

I used one finger to enter her. Was she smiling? She was certainly soaking wet. I tried two fingers: they went in easily as well.

I reached for a foil square and extracted a condom, rolling it down slowly and carefully so she could see. On my knees between her legs I positioned my cock at her entrance and let it touch. Fiona tried to move down towards me to get more contact. Slowly I eased my member in, gaining entrance to the party place.

Half an inch in, a hesitation, then more. Gradually I gained full entrance and then stopped. I reached down for my shirt and trousers, then bundled them up under her backside. I reached up and pulled the ballgag down under her chin.

"You bastard, sir, bloody well get on with it!"

"Nice talk from a young lady of taste and quality," I replied, giving her a full stroke.

Then more, quite slowly but gathering speed. I was bottoming out as she rose up to meet me. I wasn't sure how I managed to control myself but control I did for almost five minutes, until I could feel Fee begin to take short breaths and her thigh muscles tighten. If only I could keep going another minute or so. I could feel myself preparing to come as Fee rose up trying to buck me off.

I reached for her nipples and tweaked them half a turn as she came and I guess I must have erupted at about the same time. I held her and stayed inside her for quite a long time.

After a while I reached behind me and undid the bungee cords, and the shoe laces. I left the breasts with the rubber circles.

Side by side we kissed. Our tongues fought and she won, sucking me down inside her mouth. It had been almost a month. She was on her side, me on my back. One of her arms was over my chest and her breasts were hard against me.

"Petey, I kind of like this tit-torture. I think I'll keep it on for a few days: it makes me really horny. How soon can we go again?" she asked, her eyes smiling. "You really are an awful tease, you bastard! And I love every minute of it". High praise indeed.

She got up on her knees, rolled the condom off me and took me in her mouth. "And you taste so good!" she muttered as she started to give me a blow job.

"Hey, slow down" I squeaked, "or you are going to get a mouthful. It's been a long time and I'm not empty."

"Oh goody" she replied, kneeling across me and stroking my cock. She licked it and dribbled some spit on it, then she lowered herself down on it commando style.

"Ooh, that feels so good Petey" as she rose and sank on me two or four times. Then she quickly got off.

"I can't believe how good that felt Petey, but it was so stupid of me. My time of the month starts tomorrow and I'm most fertile today. One stupid cow in the family is enough. Let me get another Featherlite and I'll be OK."

"If you want me to stay tonight, why don't we take a break, have some wine and watch the box before we go to bed," I suggested.

"Mmmm, yes of course. Lots of time tonight" she agreed.

So we sat and watched a sit-com or two for an hour. Fiona yawned.

"Why don't you shower while I tidy up?" I suggested. "I showered this morning." It didn't take me long to put the glasses away and tidy around the living area, then to put away the toys. I hope she keeps those hidden when the family visits.

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers