Upcoming Weekend

Story Info
Our week leading up to a weekend of absolute debauchery.
1.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is going to be a long week for you. I inform you that there will be a surprise, come the weekend, but up until that time, you are not permitted to cum, regardless of what I do to you. My intention is to keep you on edge for the entire week leading up to the weekend, continuously fingering you, grinding on your big fat clit, pulling on your nipples, and even sliding my cock inside of you. I also plan to have you suck my cock during that entire time, but you won't be allowed to cum, and nor will I.

Each time, as you approach orgasm, I stop short, just prior to you cumming. I smile at you while you struggle. I watch you squirm and push your hips up trying to get the relief that is not going to be forthcoming. As the days progress, you became more and more desperate for release. You continually beg me to get you off or at the very least, let me watch you finger yourself to one "little" one, just to take the edge off (no pun intended). Each night in bed, you beg, progressively getting more desperate, with you eventually becoming clearly agitated and irritable with not being permitted to cum. I know that the weekend is coming, and for what I have planned, I want you completely ready.

In case you have any ideas about cheating while I am at work, I am quick to remind you about the last time that you purposely disobeyed specific instructions and what the repercussions were. Your face becomes very serious, remembering back to that instance as it's quite memorable, but not necessarily in a good way. The last time that you tested me to see how "serious" I was, there were severe consequences.

I come home early one day to find you furiously fucking yourself, sitting on a towel that was absolutely soaking wet with your squirt. You don't even notice me standing there for several minutes, while I watch you cum several times in a row, making the nastiest noises one can imagine. I sometimes wonder what the neighbors must think. After about four to five minutes, you finally come out of your trance and notice me standing there. You immediately begin to apologize, telling me, "It's not what it looks like; you have it all wrong."

I calmly tell you, "Get on the floor with your face down and put your tight little ass up in the air for me." I take my tie off and sharply demand, "Put your hands behind your back." You do so without hesitating as I use my tie to bind your hands tightly behind you. I grab another tie to use as a blindfold and yet another to tie around your open mouth to gag you, knotting it at the back of your head.

At this point, you're clearly wondering, what's going to happen. You're thinking that maybe I'll just push my cock into you and give you a good hard pounding, but I have another, better idea. I take the tiny piece of fabric that you call a pair of panties, and I roughly push them into your cunt. I then take the soaking wet towel that you drenched with your squirt, and carefully wring it out all over your back, ass and hair as you twitch and shiver, trying your best to control your reaction.

I slowly unlatch my belt and slither it out of my suit pants. You can obviously hear the rattling of the belt buckle and you begin to moan, thinking I'm going to slide my pants down to push my big cock into you, all the way in one stroke. Then you wonder to yourself, "Maybe he's going to push it in my ass?" I don't end up unzipping or removing my pants though. I create a loop with the leather of my belt and wind up. With the accuracy of a tennis player, I connect on your wide-open ass with the smooth hard leather. The slapping sound reverberates throughout the entire house as you scream out at the top of your lungs, somewhat muffled by the silk tie that's mounted across your mouth like the reigns on a horse.

I calmly tell you that each time you scream out like that, another welt will be added to the end. The punishment will be thirty strikes and you are expected to count them for me, one by one, and thank me out loud for each. You sound so pathetic, counting and thanking me with the gag in your mouth, saliva drooling down your chin, dripping to the floor. By the end of it, there is a puddle of spit on the floor that has dripped from your mouth.

At the same time, your ass is glowing bright red, and as I touch it with my hand, it feels like it's on fire. I remind you "Next time, you will remember to follow your directives a little more closely."

You are quick to answer, "Yes Sir, I will. I'm sorry for disobeying you, Sir." You had trouble sitting for a few days, but I made sure that you had plenty of ice packs and cushions to sit on while you recovered. The aftercare that follows a session like that, is so very important and critical to the bonding between a master and his sub.

Coming back to this weekend, Friday arrives and you wake up with an abundance of energy and excitement, gleeful almost. You ask me, "Can you please tell me, what your plans are for me this weekend now?"

I tell you, "You'll find out when it's time. For now, I need to go to work, but here's my credit card. I've booked a spa day for you complete with full body massage, waxing, nails, toes, and facial. I want your toes and nails matching with a bright, bold, slutty red color. Afterwards, you need to go and get some lingerie and not that Victoria's Secret stuff. I want you to go to the high-end shop that sells only hand made French lace and silk. There's nothing in there for less than one hundred and fifty dollars. Everything in there is absolutely beautiful. If you have time afterwards, go get yourself a few new pairs of heels for the weekend as well."

You give me a big hug and kiss and walk me to the door completely naked. I remind you to be ready when I get home. "Oh, and one more thing. You had probably better take the time for an enema so your ass is ready."

When I get home from work, this is what happens. You're full of nervous energy and I can tell the curiosity is getting the best of you. I proceed to tell you, "There are five guests coming over who will be staying with us for the entire weekend. They also happen to be very large, athletic, muscular, well-endowed black men. They have been invited and encouraged to use you however, whenever, and wherever they like. If someone wakes you up at two a.m., by pushing their cock into your mouth, you'll suck him until he cums. If two guys take you outside to the back yard at four a.m., to jack off all over your face, you'll say thank you. If three of them want to triple penetrate you, you'll fuck them until they've all cum. You will lick their assholes and suck on their balls without being asked to. If one of them wants to take you to the back yard and watch you piss, regardless of what time of day it is, you'll do it. If they cum on you, you can either scoop it up and eat it, or you can just let it dry where it lands, but you are not allowed to wipe it up. You will serve as their personal fuck toy, their whore for the entire weekend. I will be there to assist, hold your legs back, tie your hair back, keep you hydrated, and help you however you need. By the time they're done with you on Sunday evening you'll be quivering, exhausted, sore, and humiliated".

Once they're all gone, I come to you and get naked so we can hug and lay together, while I comfort you, hold your hand and soothe you. I tell you, "You were a perfect sub all weekend, such a good girl." You smell like cum and squirt. The smell is over-powering but you're far too exhausted to shower. I lean over and suck up the last load of cum that was sprayed all over your tummy and tits and it's still warm. It's very strong smelling, thick and salty. Once I've cleaned it all up, I come to your face and give you an open-mouthed, sloppy kiss, sharing the sticky mess with you as you groan happily.

Before you drift off to sleep I ask you, "So was it worth the wait?"

You reply, "Absolutely, thank you, Sir."