Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 01

Story Info
Frank satisfies a few women, even his future daughter-in-law.
9.4k words
4.62
7.9k
20
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Best of Blue Bloods Part 1

This is a new series for me, although I have written numerous stories in the past about Blue Bloods, also combining them with Castle characters. This will try and mirror the series as they were aired. It is the Best of Blue Bloods, and will not involve all of the episodes, just the episodes that warrant good sex scenes, with my twisted added.

S1E2

Erin Reagan-Boyle (Bridget Moynahan) was in the midst of a divorce. She went to her father's home for a shoulder to cry on. She said her hellos to her grandfather and two brothers and headed for the liquor table and poured herself a stiff drink.

Her father, Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck) got up to see how she was doing. "Glad you came over. You okay?"

"Yeah, fine."

"Boy, that's a relief. Because if I were going through a divorce and my kid went on a long trip with her father, and I had to say goodbye, I wouldn't be fine. I'll have a scotch."

She handed him, her drink and poured herself another one. She looked up at him, "She's just so happy about it."

He tried to make her feel better, "Is it a nice trip?"

"Yeah, he's taking her to San Francisco. But he doesn't even like San Francisco."

"Sound like a nice trip."

They toasted and he looked to her, "Hold that thought." There was a shooting on a subway and Danny took off and Jamie left for his midnight duty. That left Erin and Frank alone.

They went and sat in the parlor and after a second drink, Frank looked to her, "It doesn't seem like you want to be alone tonight."

She scoffed, "Is it that obvious, so what do you suggest, Dad?"

I'll lock up down here and you can use your old bedroom, stay tonight. Maybe we can watch a old movie together." She leaned in to kiss his cheek and he turned his head and suddenly, their lips met. She let out a sigh and soon the two of them were locked in a heated embrace, "Oh Dad, you have no idea how much I miss this."

"You won't have to tonight." He took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom. She entered with him and watched as he closed and locked the door. He turned back to her and smirked, "No need for interruptions tonight, right?'

She chuckled, "No, no reason." She ran her hands up his chest and leaning in towards him, her lips met his. It wasn't anything like the chaste kiss downstairs. No this one was a full blown, passionate French kiss. He raked his fingers through her thick, dark locks. Erin's hand drifted downward and her fingers traced the outline of his thick, raging hard-on.

Frank loved the taste of Erin's sweet mouth and he could kiss her forever, but he struggled as she broke the kiss and dropped to her knees. She deftly unzipped his pants and whipped his cock out into the open.

Erin let out a tiny squeal in her throat as she opened wide and enveloped the large head and a third of his shaft in one swift movement. She pulled back and a string of saliva already clung the tip and her plush lips. She stared up at him with those lust-filled dark eyes and opening wider, she dropped her head and took nearly his entire length into her mouth. She felt the swollen head slide down into her experienced throat.

Erin's head began bobbing up and down on his shaft, coating the entire shaft in her slick spit.

Frank knew at the rate she was going, he'd lose it way too quickly. He grabbed her by her upper arms and drew her up to her feet. He spun her around and pinned her to his bedroom door. Frank pressed his body against his daughter's tall, slender body and he kissed her again, one of those panty dropping kisses. Their tongue danced together as he ran his exposed cock up and down the gusset of her dress slacks.

Erin tore her mouth from his, "OH Dad, take me, fuck your baby girl."

He continued to kiss her, cutting off her speaking. He lowered the zipper on her slacks and his hand slipped into the opening and wormed his way beneath her panties. He gently teased her aching clit, it was gentle at first. He wanted to take it slow, but Erin was in need of it hard and fast. He was amazed how wet she was. He drew his hand out of her panties and raised his fingers to his lips. He saw Erin watching him and she moaned when she saw him lick her cunt juices from his sticky fingers.

Erin dropped to her knees once again, partly because she was so excited, she couldn't stand any longer, but mostly because she was in dire need of his cock in her again. She wanted him between her legs, but for now, her mouth would have to do.

Frank looked down at her. He knew she was an incredible cock sucker. She perfected her art on Joe, Danny, Jamie, her grandfather and most of all him. He stood there and rocked back and forth as he watched her lick the underside of his shaft, sucking his cock, deep throating him and even sucking each of his nuts, he was in heaven. He managed to turn around. He felt weak in the knees now and welcomed the door behind him to lean against.

He closed his eyes and allowed Erin to continue sucking him off for a while. The sensations coursed through his entire body, but soon he was about to blow and he had to stop her He wanted to fuck her and give her what she wanted and needed tonight.

He reached down and drew her to her feet. Erin came up reluctantly and she smiled when he looked at her slick lips, "I need to fuck you now, Erin."

She giggled, "Oh yes Daddy, fuck your little girl." She allowed him to guide her to his large bed. She tumbled back and was on her back. She knew what had to happen. She arched her back up off the bed and she shivered when she felt his hands grab hold of the waistband of her panties.

Frank tugged hard, taking her slacks and panties down her long, slender legs. He dropped her slacks to the floor. He dangled her panties in his fingers. He raised them to his face and inhaled her intoxicating scent, "Mmm, I can never, ever get enough of how you smell, Erin."

Erin chuckled and dropped her bare ass back to the bed. She rose up and her nimble fingers worked his pants and boxers off. They were both naked from the waist down.

Frank pushed her back down. He spread her legs and leaning down, he planted a soft kiss directly on her pussy. Just like her panties, the scent and taste were amazing. She tasted salty and sweet at the same time. Frank darted his tongue across her stiff clit, teasing and torturing his daughter.

Erin let out a gasp,"You have no idea what that does to me, Dad. I love how you mustache tickles my pussy."

Frank continued to savor his daughter's womanhood for countless minutes. He loved the way her pussy tasted, smelled and reacted to his lips, tongue and fingers. He could camp out there all night, but he finally released her pussy and slowly worked his way up her body and kissed her, allowing her to taste her own cunt cream on his lips.

Frank hovered over her and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. He spread it open and he was glad to find she was wearing a bra that fastened between the two cups. He flicked it open and immediately cupped both pert tits in the palms of his hands. He pinched her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and he loved how she squirmed from the attention he was bestowing on them.

Frank settled between her widespread legs. He kissed her again and as she kissed him back, he grabbed hold of his stiff cock and gently slipped into her waiting and well prepared pussy.

She arched her back off the bed and wrapped her arms around his upper body, "Oh fuck yeah, Dad. I can never, ever get enough of your cock. It's so fucking big!"

He cut off her talking again and kisses her as he slowly guided his cock deep into her very, very tight pussy. He knew she was without ever since Jack, her no good husband moved out.

Her legs came up and she wrapped them around his lower body, "Oh Dad, it feels so fucking good to have a hard, stiff cock in me once again."

This spurred him on and he slowly started to fuck his darling daughter. His first few thrusts quickly turned into a steady, continual drumming of her tight snatch. Within several minutes, he was driving in and out of her at a hurried pace.

She rolled her head from side to side on the soft pillow, ""Give it to me, Dad, fuck me, fuck me hard and deep."

He gave her everything she asked for, slamming into Erin as hard ad he could.

Her entire body began to tremble, "Oh hell yeah, Dad, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, it it so fucking incredible. Don't stop, don't stop, keep fucking me, Dad."

She exploded around his invading cock. Pleasure waves raced through her entire body. She felt as if her entire body was coming apart.

Frank saw the look on her face and he picked up the pace, driving deep and hard into her foaming pussy. He knew she was cumming and cumming hard.

He loved how tight and yet how yielding her pussy was and he wanted to fill her with his hot cum.

She clung to him and buried her face in the crook of his neck, "Come on Dad, fill your baby girl up with your hot cum. I need to feel it in my hot cunt."

Hearing the dirty talk coming from the somewhat reserved attorney, he drove in and out of her at a furious pace. He plowed into her and the look of an impending climax overtook his body.

He lost all control and slammed into her so hard, the bed shifted under their erratic movements. He slammed into her and just as he let loose, he felt her scream out and her second, even more intense orgasm exploded.

The two of them came together. They shook and quivered as Frank began pumping his potent seed deep into the depths of Erin's well-fucked pussy.

The two of them clung to one another, both needing what had just occurred and savored the feeling of tiny spasms that shook them as they finally calmed down.

Frank slowly slipped from her well-fucked pussy and slipped to the side. He gathered up her sedated body in his arms and the two of them drifted off to sleep.

Erin woke up the next morning to her phone alarm. She turned it off and drawing back the covers, she lowered her head and took his flaccid cock into her warm, wet mouth. Before long, she had it standing at attention. She looked up at her smiling father and winked at him. She rose up and throwing her leg over his exposed body, she reached back and guided his stiff cock into her sopping pussy.

She watched him as he closed his eyes and she loved the tiny smile he had on his lips. Erin continued to grind her pussy up and down on his stiff cock. She was determined to make this a morning they would both savor throughout the remainder of the day. She picked up the pace and she lowered her body to his. She let out a squeal and a moan when Frank wrapped his lips around one of her stiff nipples. She loved the mustache on her tender flesh and she picked up the pace and before long, she came all over his cock. She kissed him tenderly and she groaned when she felt him pumping his hot cum deep into her well-fucked pussy.

After a lot of kissing and cuddling, they both took a nice long shower together and headed downstairs for a much needed cup of coffee and a hearty breakfast.

Henry gave them both a knowing look and left them to eat and rush off to work.

Kelly Davidson (Andrea Roth), a reporter for a New York local station was lucky enough to have the Good Samaritan in her station. She was able to get first hand information about the shooting on the subway. It was a sticky situation, because Frank and Kelly were having a secret relationship.

Frank saw the interview and called her, "I saw you on TV just now."

She giggled, "Aw, was I squinting? Because i had to look into the sun."

"No, your eyes were crystal clear. I want to see you."

"Yeah, I can move things around."

He smiled into the phone, "Me, too." He hung up.

At Sunday dinner, they talked about the poor guy, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Erin was mellowed out after her encounter with her father.

The next day, the scumbag put a video on a flash drive and sent it to Kelly to cover it.

She brought it up to 1PP and had a meeting with Frank. She looked to him, "He e-mailed to me this morning, anonymously.

"We'd like a copy of the e-mail.

She nodded, "Of course, Channel 10 is proud of our long history as a friend of the NYPD."

Frank added, "Except when you're not. It would be better if this did not get broadcast."

She looked at him, "Well, that would be quite a concession on our part. There was a lot of public sympathy for Oliver's interview. And there's a lot of interest in seeing that scumbag taken off the streets."

Frank nodded, "I share your interest."

"I'd like to be there when you make the arrest. You give me that, and I will hold back for 24 hours, or until the robbery happens."

Fran sighed, "Not much of a deal."

"Obviously, I disagree. Have a good day." She left.

That evening, Danny caught the scumbag and Frank met Kelly at her apartment. He was sipping on a glass of scotch. He already lost his coat and tie.

She was wearing a silver and black cocktail dress. As always her long, golden blonde hair was framing her face perfectly. She came over to him and stood before him.

Frank reached up and drew her down to the sofa beside him. "I'd hate for you to lose your job for giving me inside information."

She smiled at him, "Sitting across from you in your office, I started to get wet. I thought about how great you looked and how dangerous it was in there. Just knowing what you and I knew."

He smiled at her and felt a stirring in his loins, "Then there's that."

She cupped his face and kissed him. She ran her hands down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt as she went. He helped her pull the tails out of his pants. Kelly abandoned his shirt and went for his belt bucket and pants. She got it open and drew the zipper down. She looked up at him with those gorgeous, sparkling blue eyes. She waited for him to slip out of his shirt. Her hands ran up his belly to the thick mat of dark hair on his chest. She raked her nails downward until she reached his open pants and boxers. She tapped his hip and he arched his back up off the cushion and she tugged hard and got his pants and shorts free from his hips and she giggled when his straining cock bopped her in the chin. She stopped and yanked off his shoes and socks and his crumpled pants and boxers followed.

Frank sat there naked, staring down at the gorgeous blonde haired reporter. Her long slender body just reeked of sexual want and need. He lovingly swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear.

She reached out and grabbed hold of his cock by the root. She tightened her grip and felt it pulsating in her hand. She felt his heartbeat on it and thought to herself, "I wonder how much I can increase the beating?" She looked up at him, her hot breath bathed his shaft and she saw him close his eyes and saw him drop his head back against the back of the sofa.

Kelly's lips parted and her tongue flicked out and ran along the underside of his thick, fat cock. Kelly's mouth was so warm and wet, she sucked him in deep and then pulled out all the way before diving back in again. His cock slid across her tongue each time she went down on him, making him shiver with pleasure. Her lips were soft and pliable and tightened around him. She spread her red lip gloss along his shaft. He loved her hot breath against the tip as her tongue flicked at it like a lizard. She giggled when she felt him shake with excitement.

She seemed to have gotten into a rhythm as she began moving faster and her pace picked up. She took more of his length into her mouth and the suction became more intense and Frank noticed how her cheeks hallowed out from her hard sucking.

He knew if she didn't slow down, she would be getting a mouthful of cum before long. He knew he had to hold back. He was loving this too much for it to end prematurely.

Frank grabbed the sides of her face and pushed her head down further. He stared at her and imagined her doing a report on TV with a cock sliding in and out of her pretty mouth. He loved how her long blonde hair floated over his belly, cock and thighs as she bobbed up and down.

Kelly was now slurping his cock, it was coated in her saliva and she sucked it in and opened her mouth to release yet another stream of it to suck back in again. She loved how he lost control and thrust upward, sending more of his shaft into her mouth and throat. Her eyes watered, but she wasn't about to back off. She wanted to give him the blowjob that he would never forget.

Frank was breathing heavily now. She could feel his heart beating faster and he grabbed hold of her unruly blonde waves and tightened his grip, "Oh Fuck Kelly, I'm gonna cum if you don't slow up."

She sucked him harder and stroked him faster, "Cum on me Frank. I want you to spatter my face with your hot creamy load."

He looked on as she sucked and stroked him harder. He wasn't going to disappoint her and he began shooting rope after rope of his cum onto her pretty face. He watched her close her eyes, but still pointed his erupting cock towards her face. When he was down, she opened her eyes and grinned up at him.

Kelly giggled and wiped the cum from her cheek. She licked her fingers clean and smiled up at him. She giggled again when he picked up his phone and snapped a couple pictures of her cum coated face.

She winked at him as a string of his cum dripped down her eyes. She licked her lips, "I can never. ever get enough of your cum, Frank. I wish I could take a bath in it."

He groaned, "That would take quite a while to produce, but with that magic mouth of yours, it could be possible."

She walked over to the bathroom and wiped herself clean and came back into the room, but found him missing. She moved to the bedroom and found him stretched out, waiting for her. She placed her hands on her hips, "Wow, I thought after that, we'd be finished for tonight."

He shook his head and urged her to join him on the bed, "We're in no way finished yet, Kelly."

She cocked her head, "You already came." He nodded, "But you haven't and the job isn't finished until you cum too. So get out of those clothes and get that gorgeous ass on the bed here so I can have a little bit to munch on too. Take it slow, I wanna enjoy the show."

She tossed her thick, luscious blonde hair over her shoulder. She turned her back to him and looked back and slowly hooked her fingertips on the tab that ran the length of her sexy dress. She drew it down slowly and it exposed her tapered, bare back. She planted her chin on her shoulder and drew the dress from them and allowed it to fall to her hips. She wiggled her hips and thrust them from side to side as she tugged at the thick material and it fluttered to the floor.

Frank looked on at the golden flesh of the tall, slender reporter. He loved her tight ass cheeks and the gentle swell of her hips. He loved how her long blonde hair nearly reached her bra clasp and he saw her reached back and with the flick of her fingers, popped it open,

Kelly shrugged her shoulders and the straps dangled down her upper arms. She turned to face him and with her arm across her chest, she let the straps fall, but her arm held the cups in place. Kelly whipped her head around and with one quick movement, flung the bra down to him.

He caught the black satin bra and raised it to his nose to inhale, but his eyes never left the two lovely mounds of flesh standing high upon her chest. He licked his lips, anticipating sucking and nipping at those two gorgeous red nippled mounds of flesh.

Before he knew it, she was out of her panties and she placed her knee on the bed and slipped onto the cool sheets, and she hovered over him. she kicked off her heels and groaned as he fisted her hair and planted a deep, French kiss on her lips. He rolled over and had her pinned to the bed as he continued kissing her.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers